March 28, 2024, 10:50:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarah Haley Foxwell, 11, Missing 12/22/09 from Salisbury, MD(BODY FOUND)  (Read 151537 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: December 25, 2009, 07:04:02 PM »

Why why why.  Most of us sit in our warm happy homes, just sneaking in to check on these kids that we care so much about.  Kids we do not know, will never know, while their relatives seem to so often let these POS people into their lives to take these kids.  I will never understand any of this, I will never forget these kids, and I will always check in on them, even on Christmas Day.

God bless our kids and all of our "lost" kids  Rest in the arms of the angels, Sarah.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #121 on: December 25, 2009, 07:04:55 PM »

him PERIOD! No appeals...no nuttin! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #122 on: December 25, 2009, 07:17:39 PM »

him PERIOD! No appeals...no nuttin! 
I couldn't agree more, actually I wish the guards would turn their backs, and let the others have at him, I really could care less 
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #123 on: December 25, 2009, 07:34:26 PM »

Christmas will never be the same. God Bless You Sarah. You are in the hearts, thoughts and prayers of thousands forever. Our system of justice for children is broken. Why, WHY don't more people care? Can anyone answer that for me? Why is it that the American people care about Tiger Wood's infidelity? Or Brittany Murphy's tragic, yet predicable and likely self-inflicted death? Or giving billions to foreign governments? Or worrying about things that pale in comparison to the war against our children? Why do liberals insist on leniency for these monsters? ENOUGH! Dammit already, EENNOOUUGGHH! I'm sick of this.

Listen people, we need action. I am still working on assembling a million person march. But I need your help. I need the help of people from every state. Nothing is going to change until there's a revolution of sorts.
Nothing. I just can't take this anymore.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: December 25, 2009, 07:46:13 PM »

http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/20091225/NEWS01/91225012/-1/newsfront2/SARAH-FOXWELL-UPDATE-Police-say-there-may-be-more-victims

SARAH FOXWELL UPDATE: Police say there may be more victims

Note:  This article is outdated, in that it was written before Sarah's body was found, but I felt it was important because of the mention of other potential victims had been interviewed.
Daily Times Staff Report • December 25, 2009

SALISBURY — There may be more victims linked to a Salisbury man charged in the disappearance of a 11-year-old girl, according to the police.
Additional potential victims have been interviewed by police, according to Wicomico County Sheriff Mike Lewis who declined to indicate how many have been interviewed.
<snip>
Information about additional possible victims came after Lewis announced that Foxwell, a Wicomico Middle School sixth grade student, had not been found as of 2:30 p.m. on Friday.
<snip>

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #125 on: December 25, 2009, 07:51:51 PM »

Sister if you come back, have you heard anything new?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: December 25, 2009, 08:24:44 PM »

He has 22 cases in Maryland, for different offenses
http://www.pipl.com/cache/?N=10.10.93.26&S=2009122519211769700000000128677444464&P=NCS7_25284.htm

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: December 25, 2009, 08:35:59 PM »

I just came home and was hoping for a happy ending.I am so sick of these monsters. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: December 25, 2009, 08:40:26 PM »

Gotta love the comments....

http://sbynews.blogspot.com/2009/12/sarah-foxwell-has-been-found.html

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #129 on: December 25, 2009, 09:05:27 PM »

WTH was this monster doing out in the public. I could personally take this one out and feel no remorse. I am so sad for her family - they should have been enjoying Christmas presents and too much candy - instead she was left in a field. 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: December 25, 2009, 09:33:43 PM »

Does anyone know how far she was found from her home?

God Bless!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #131 on: December 25, 2009, 09:41:43 PM »

We know in 2001 they had him in Delaware, listed as HIGH RISK
http://sexoffender.dsp.delaware.gov/cgi-bin/sexoff.cgi/d?opt=00002430

then he was set free to commit the act again.....in Maryland. Set free AGAIN! Now a young child is DEAD! What will it take to make the law understand. These freaks cannot stop what they are doing. They need to be locked up for life PERIOD! And this one, among many others, IMO deserves to die. PERIOD! I often wonder if the child of a President or government official or such should go missing and end up like this child, as so many before her.....would THAT change the laws???? WTF will it take!??? omg, I could go on forever.... each time I get more and more angry.... 

I agree Nut44x4!

This is just so senseless, it's like playing Russian roulette with defenseless children every time the doors of the jails swing open for these monsters!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #132 on: December 25, 2009, 10:29:10 PM »

I'm not sure of that answer, but this link is saying Sarah's aunt knew this monster was a sex offender.  http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bal-salisbury-missing-girl1225,0,2414688.story?page=2
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: December 25, 2009, 10:55:55 PM »

Her are approximates.  Without knowing where on Melson she was found and her Aunt's address, this is the best I could do.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=32705+Melson+Road,+Delmar,+MD+21875-2119,+United+States+(Melson+United+Methodist+Church)&daddr=MD-346+W%2FOcean+City+Rd%2FOld+Ocean+City+Rd&geocode=FZSSSgIdklOA-yFEdziqcLTwiylrzWEcWuK4iTFI_Po-345G8A%3BFQOaSQIdEql_-w&hl=en&mra=pe&mrcr=0&sll=38.211033,-75.503513&sspn=0.520099,0.862427&ie=UTF8&ll=38.41809,-75.475731&spn=0.129654,0.215607&t=h&z=12
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: December 25, 2009, 10:58:20 PM »

SALISBURY, Md., Dec. 25 (UPI) -- Searchers Friday found the body of an 11-year-old Maryland girl allegedly kidnapped from her bedroom by a registered sex offender, authorities said.

The body of Sarah Haley Foxwell was found in northern Wicomico County not far from the Maryland-Delaware state line, The Baltimore Sun reported.

Foxwell, a sixth grader, disappeared from her aunt's home in Salisbury, Md., Tuesday night, dressed in a pink shirt and red pajamas printed with Christmas trees. A younger sister told authorities she saw Sarah leave the room with their aunt's former boyfriend, registered sex offender Thomas James Leggs Jr., the newspaper said, citing court documents.

Leggs, 30, who lived in a building on the grounds of his parents' Salisbury home, was arrested Wednesday and charged with burglary and kidnapping in Sarah's disappearance. Wicomico County Sheriff Mike Lewis said at a Friday news briefing further charges had not yet been filed against Leggs.

"We have been interviewing possible additional victims," Lewis said. "There are several."

Leggs is reported listed on sex offender registries in Maryland and Delaware.

Lewis said police considered Leggs a suspect "early on in the investigation before we were aware of his criminal background, but he does have a criminal history to include third- and fourth-degree sex offenses of small, young females."

Court documents indicate Leggs knew where a spare key to the home was kept, The Sun said. Sarah's aunt, Amy Fothergill, said investigators found the girl's toothbrush in Leggs' vehicle.
An estimated 3,000 volunteers took part in the search, the report said.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2009/12/25/Body-of-missing-Maryland-girl-11-found/UPI-73261261761543/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: December 25, 2009, 11:00:48 PM »

<snipped>

The suspect posted bond two months ago and was released from the Worcester County Detention Center on two counts of malicious destruction of property over $500 and fourth-degree burglary, charges stemming from a September incident, according to court records.

There are at least a dozen sex offense convictions against Leggs in Maryland, most of them not prosecuted, according to data by the Maryland Judiciary Web site. Some were dismissed, records show. In Delaware, he is also listed as a "high-risk" sex offender in connection with a 2001 rape of a teenager.

http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/20091225/NEWS01/912250301/Thousands-turn-out-to-help-in-search
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: December 25, 2009, 11:30:11 PM »

Thank you Northern...just so sad.

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: December 25, 2009, 11:52:17 PM »

<snipped>

In a Press Conference held at 6 PM tonight, Sheriff Lewis announced the murder of the 11 year old Sarah Foxwell. Her body was found on Hampton Court, off Melson Road.

While we do have additional detailed information on this case, it was announced that it is an ongoing investigation and that information will not be exposed, probably until a 6:00 PM or 11:00 PM Press conference can be held so the MSM can share in the knowledge of such said information without working for it.

http://sbynews.blogspot.com/

Here is a map of the area.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: December 26, 2009, 12:02:37 AM »

From the two articles I have a new map with distances.

The Sun said. Sarah's aunt, Amy Fothergill,

Her body was found on Hampton Court, off Melson Road.

Suggested routes
Rum Ridge Rd and N Salisbury Blvd
8.1 mi 19 mins

MD-346 W/Old Ocean City Rd
10.2 mi 24 mins

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: December 26, 2009, 12:09:10 AM »

Police find missing girl's body; other potential victims sought

SALISBURY -- After three days of nearly continuous searching, police found the body of a missing 11-year-old girl late Christmas afternoon in a rural area east of Delmar.

A team of investigators found the remains of Sarah Haley Foxwell, a sixth-grader at Wicomico Middle School, near the Melson Road and Hampton Court area at about 4
p.m.

It's unknown how long she had been there.

Wicomico County Sheriff Mike Lewis gave few details following the
announcement, stating that the investigation into Foxwell's death is
continuing.

Investigators are expected to continue collecting evidence from
the area over the next several days, and Lewis advised residents to avoid
the area in order to preserve the crime scene.

"This is to collect evidence of a murder," Lewis said.

Because the investigation is continuing, Lewis declined to give additional
details on the girl's remains.

Before the search for Foxwell ended, police confirmed there may be
additional victims linked to the man charged with the girl's disappearance.

Thomas James Leggs Jr., a 30-year-old Salisbury resident and registered sex
offender, was taken into custody by police on Wednesday following the
disappearance of Sarah Haley Foxwell on Dec. 22.

His most recent arrest occurred almost two months after he was released from
the Worcester County Detention Center on a $10,000 bond. Leggs was charged
with fourth-degree burglary and malicious destruction of property in
September and is scheduled to go to trial on in January, according to court
records.

Wicomico County State's Attorney Davis Ruark confirmed Leggs dated the
victim's aunt for a short time before the murder.

Ruark confirmed reports that the victim's aunt, Amy Fothergill, reported the
child's toothbrush was missing, and that police found a toothbrush and
lollipop in Leggs' vehicle during a search.

Leggs has remained uncooperative with investigators and did not give any information
on Foxwell's whereabouts, according to police.

Leggs had not been charged with murder as of late Friday. Police
charged him burglary and two counts of kidnapping on Thursday. He is being
held without bond at the Wicomico County Detention Center, according to
court records.

Lewis confirmed additional potential victims have been interviewed by
police, but declined to give the number interviewed during a news conference

in front of Arthur W. Perdue Stadium on Friday.

''There are several,'' Lewis said.

No additional charges against Leggs in connection with additional victims
were filed as of late Friday, according to Lewis.

In 2000, Leggs was convicted of second-degree assault and 17 charges related
to the same case, including multiple counts of third- and fourth-degree sex
offense, which were placed on the stet or inactive docket, according to court
records.

Leggs was found not guilty on assault and two counts of sex offense in 2005.

The news concerning potential victims followed the sheriff's announcement
that search for Foxwell by an estimated 1,000 volunteers from around the
Eastern Shore lined up outside the stadium on Friday morning.

The number tripled to 3,000 before 10 a.m., according to police.

http://www.delmarvanow.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20091225/NEWS01/91225013/-1/newsfront2/Police-find-missing-girl-s-body--other-potential-victims-sought&GID=AuC4u7MDZsfMnFfaGuUZykn6kJP+em7HYVd6xgQHdkM%3D
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.