April 18, 2024, 03:45:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarah Haley Foxwell, 11, Missing 12/22/09 from Salisbury, MD(BODY FOUND)  (Read 152994 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: December 26, 2009, 06:28:49 PM »

The depth of my sadness is really too much to put into words.  When we had altar call at the church, it was filled with children praying for Sarah.  One of the little girls was crying and asking "what if she is dead."  The only answer that I could summons was, "then where do you suppose she is right this minute?" to which she thought for a moment and said, "she's with Jesus."  "Assuredly," I replied, "and just think of the wonderful birthday party they are having in heaven."
Tomorrow will be another teaching day for the children.

I am so proud of the LE and the thousands of volunteers who turned out to search.  The idiots (not speaking of LE) in McCleary have much to learn about putting aside their private agendas and focusing on what is important.  When I was out, I thought about Lindsey and Christine Sheddy and remain so angry that neither of them have been found.

The location of Sarah's body was being searched only by LE as they apparently had narrowed down the general area, then narrowed it again, and then again, so I am confident the crime scene was protected.  It is said this was done by pings on the cell phone.  I have no conformation of that as unfortunately the media has put out so much misinformation it's infuriating.  Had to turn back so many lookeyloos -- are people crazy?  Have also heard, not confirmed, that a truck was burned so there may be an accomplice and also have heard, but not confirmed, there may be more victims.

The Wicomico County Sheriff Mike Lewis has the most determined look in his eyes when he speaks about this precious child and I am very confident if he has a breath in his body, this sob will never, never, never see the light of the free world again.  All the local agencies, including the State Police, acted as a team and were focused and determined to bring this child home.

I thank all of you who have worked so hard in such a brief period of time to help find her.  I know there will be other work on this case we can do, but for now, I must allow some healing to take place and use this opportunity to teach parents and children to be more safety conscience.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: December 26, 2009, 06:49:52 PM »

Christmas will never be the same. God Bless You Sarah. You are in the hearts, thoughts and prayers of thousands forever. Our system of justice for children is broken. Why, WHY don't more people care? Can anyone answer that for me? Why is it that the American people care about Tiger Wood's infidelity? Or Brittany Murphy's tragic, yet predicable and likely self-inflicted death? Or giving billions to foreign governments? Or worrying about things that pale in comparison to the war against our children? Why do liberals insist on leniency for these monsters? ENOUGH! Dammit already, EENNOOUUGGHH! I'm sick of this.

Listen people, we need action. I am still working on assembling a million person march. But I need your help. I need the help of people from every state. Nothing is going to change until there's a revolution of sorts.
Nothing. I just can't take this anymore.

Jess- you know you can count on mine.

This county is next to Worcester Co, where Christine Sheddy was murdered. Her remains have not been recovered to this day.

The Lead detective on her case, Scott Mitchell, was recently the subject of the State's Attorney Office for failing to arrest someone of child rape; of a 7 year old, after 6 requests from the SA's office to do so.

This detective was just allowed to resign/ retire without facing any criminal charges with full pension. How the Hell is that possible? In this case, an officer of the Law failed to protect this baby.

We have a very serious problem. People are not protecting our children. As Jess said, I cannot stand it. It is my personal opinion that there is no such thing as a recovered pedophile. If they are not offending, they are fixated on the opportunity to offend and not get caught. Period. Child predators are the most dangerous and unstable criminals around, imo.

We need to enact legislation that also punishes people for exposing their children (Buchanan for Nevaeh) to these dangerous predators. If this aunt had knowledge of this guys background, imo, she has a level of complicity in what happened to Sarah.

Why do I keep feeling that these babies never stood a chance?

To Sarah:

Sweet Sarah.

I choose to believe that by the time we learned this, the heinous experience that resulted in your passing, was behind you. I hope my friend Suzie Salmon greets you.

Leave the rest to us.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of Sarah Foxwell today.

B

JessStar, my spirit is so confused right now -- I am so glad she was found, but Lord I had prayed she would be found safe.  And she is now safe, but not the way I wanted it to be.  I keep reminding myself that when people die we have no idea of what God has saved them from farther down life's road.  I will do whatever it takes to help in this mission of saving our loved ones.
Blink, you know how I feel about Christine and right now I am so furious it has taken all of God's holy glue for me not to go to Pocomoke and stand outside the police department like a blooming idiot demanding justice.  She needs to be brought home now.
To the other monkeys, thank you for your prayers.  God always answers in his perfect way and I admit, I am disappointed He didn't answer in  the way I wanted.
I also want to say that the local blogs are just that, blogs.  They were started with people having a personal axe to grind.  The other media is almost as bad with unconfirmed statements that readers take as gospel.  It is a free country and people have a right to their opinions and to publicly state their opinions, of which I am grateful.  However, an opinion is not necessarily fact, it is a personal perception of information.
I had read previously the letter from the lady with her child and I have no doubt what she writes may be true.  But unfortunately, men and women use their children as pawns for revenge against one another and frequently a judge has no idea who is telling the truth without evidence.
What I believe needs to happen, in part, is that there is mandatory sentencing for child endangerment, abuse, etc. and take away any possibility of early release, good behavior, or whatever else allows these sick, unrehabitable to walk our streets.  We as human beings need to be responsible for our own behavior and demand that others are as well.

Sorry, I need to get off my soap box until I have calmed down.  But the mud on my boots is my reminder that a child died needlessly.  I believe with every fiber in my body that we can make a difference and we have a moral obligation to do so.  This is the "United States" and I am confident this may be the long awaited chord that will tie us together for the betterment of those we love, whether we know them or not.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: December 26, 2009, 07:57:24 PM »

Christmas will never be the same. God Bless You Sarah. You are in the hearts, thoughts and prayers of thousands forever. Our system of justice for children is broken. Why, WHY don't more people care? Can anyone answer that for me? Why is it that the American people care about Tiger Wood's infidelity? Or Brittany Murphy's tragic, yet predicable and likely self-inflicted death? Or giving billions to foreign governments? Or worrying about things that pale in comparison to the war against our children? Why do liberals insist on leniency for these monsters? ENOUGH! Dammit already, EENNOOUUGGHH! I'm sick of this.

Listen people, we need action. I am still working on assembling a million person march. But I need your help. I need the help of people from every state. Nothing is going to change until there's a revolution of sorts.
Nothing. I just can't take this anymore.

Jess- you know you can count on mine.

This county is next to Worcester Co, where Christine Sheddy was murdered. Her remains have not been recovered to this day.

The Lead detective on her case, Scott Mitchell, was recently the subject of the State's Attorney Office for failing to arrest someone of child rape; of a 7 year old, after 6 requests from the SA's office to do so.

This detective was just allowed to resign/ retire without facing any criminal charges with full pension. How the Hell is that possible? In this case, an officer of the Law failed to protect this baby.

We have a very serious problem. People are not protecting our children. As Jess said, I cannot stand it. It is my personal opinion that there is no such thing as a recovered pedophile. If they are not offending, they are fixated on the opportunity to offend and not get caught. Period. Child predators are the most dangerous and unstable criminals around, imo.

We need to enact legislation that also punishes people for exposing their children (Buchanan for Nevaeh) to these dangerous predators. If this aunt had knowledge of this guys background, imo, she has a level of complicity in what happened to Sarah.

Why do I keep feeling that these babies never stood a chance?

To Sarah:

Sweet Sarah.

I choose to believe that by the time we learned this, the heinous experience that resulted in your passing, was behind you. I hope my friend Suzie Salmon greets you.

Leave the rest to us.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of Sarah Foxwell today.

B

JessStar, my spirit is so confused right now -- I am so glad she was found, but Lord I had prayed she would be found safe.  And she is now safe, but not the way I wanted it to be.  I keep reminding myself that when people die we have no idea of what God has saved them from farther down life's road.  I will do whatever it takes to help in this mission of saving our loved ones.
Blink, you know how I feel about Christine and right now I am so furious it has taken all of God's holy glue for me not to go to Pocomoke and stand outside the police department like a blooming idiot demanding justice.  She needs to be brought home now.
To the other monkeys, thank you for your prayers.  God always answers in his perfect way and I admit, I am disappointed He didn't answer in  the way I wanted.
I also want to say that the local blogs are just that, blogs.  They were started with people having a personal axe to grind.  The other media is almost as bad with unconfirmed statements that readers take as gospel.  It is a free country and people have a right to their opinions and to publicly state their opinions, of which I am grateful.  However, an opinion is not necessarily fact, it is a personal perception of information.
I had read previously the letter from the lady with her child and I have no doubt what she writes may be true.  But unfortunately, men and women use their children as pawns for revenge against one another and frequently a judge has no idea who is telling the truth without evidence.
What I believe needs to happen, in part, is that there is mandatory sentencing for child endangerment, abuse, etc. and take away any possibility of early release, good behavior, or whatever else allows these sick, unrehabitable to walk our streets.  We as human beings need to be responsible for our own behavior and demand that others are as well.

Sorry, I need to get off my soap box until I have calmed down.  But the mud on my boots is my reminder that a child died needlessly.  I believe with every fiber in my body that we can make a difference and we have a moral obligation to do so.  This is the "United States" and I am confident this may be the long awaited chord that will tie us together for the betterment of those we love, whether we know them or not.

Sister,

What a well spoken post....I wanted to post something all day but was afraid how it would be taken, but now I will say it....I feel like our heavenly father is telling us its time to suck up and do something about the crimes against our children. I am not saying this  was the works of God, I am trying to say its time for us to stand up and speak up for the gifts of children that we were given, gifts that we are to protect and cherish until they themselves can take care of themselves....I hope I am not taken the wrong way but its time for us to wake and do something...it gets sadder with each child that is taken way before they got to live a full life here on earth....the only comfort from these horrible crimes is that these children are now with Jesus.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #163 on: December 26, 2009, 08:05:48 PM »

God Bless you Sister for all you did in the search for Sarah. I know it is not the outcome we all wanted. She should have been at home seeing what Santa brought her and having all the love and joy in the world. I will keep you and all of LE and all the searchers in my prayers for peace and healing. We as a nation have to do something to stand up for all the innocent victims who are preyed upon by these evil monster and their precious lives cut way to short.
God Bless All!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: December 26, 2009, 10:08:36 PM »

how very very sad...

JESS STAR...you can count on me for a march too...I live in Illinois...I am all for doing more...we have to...
the politicians and lawmakers are not going to do anything...these sex offenders don't usually live in their neighborhoods..or at least the convicted ones....why is that? If it doesn't affect their lives or the lives of their children, they are not going to do anything to change the laws... if one of their children was kidnapped or raped, things would change...imo...God forbid that that would be what it would take!
it is up to the public to raise a ruckus to get it done...imo..things have to change!!! laws have to change..these pervs should never ever get a second chance..once they molest, they are done for...life in prison, no parole...imo....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: December 26, 2009, 11:02:34 PM »

http://sbynews.blogspot.com/

It appears all funeral expenses have been paid for by an anonymous donor.  They will no longer be needing donations. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: December 27, 2009, 01:15:27 AM »

Focus on sex offender in Maryland girl's death; charged with kidnapping 11-year-old from home

http://www.fox13now.com/news/sns-ap-us-maryland-girls-body-found,0,6258501.story

Heart
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #167 on: December 27, 2009, 01:17:00 AM »

I read the news today ..after following along within the media since she was reported missing. That this precious child " Sarah Foxwell" had been confirmed found/deceased.

I am with all - beside myself. That another child was victimized and taken/died by a known convicted SO criminal ( I am being kind) degenerate with a record. What else has he done, that he was not recorded, that he was never caught, was never arrested for,   I am sure his previous victims will slowly speak and  leak out their stories  ..now that Sarah has paid the price with her innocent life.

My Opinion about Leggs Junior is " He had nothing to lose" by kidnapping, killing Sarah.

If anything he had all to gain. He is now behind bars, with heat, 3 squares and a cot.
He is no longer unemployed. He is no longer without a roof over his head. He won't have to worry about his personal woe's and issues.. He is now " back " to a controlled environment
which I am sure he performs and presents himself well. He along with many that fit the same bill - of being a High Risk SO, proven that he is incapable of being rehabilitated over and over ..who are yet let out of Jail, Prison due to economic restraints, that they need to house the Guy who was caught with a ounce of Pot .. kick the Habitual child molester back to the street ....  because WE can put him on a Registry and Monitor him from afar...  " IF" he does anything in his future against another child ... WE will then throw the Book at him.
Legg's should have permanent Dents in his forehead for all the times the Book was thrown at him ..yet he still walked free to roam in his community. To use, abuse and hunt for his next victim. He found his in with Sarah's Aunt ~ more than likely because of Sarah and her sister that he formed a relationship with the Aunt. Nothing to do with the Aunt at all. He found the girls " easy" prey. I have no clue if the Aunt was aware of Legg's history or his rap sheet - Its just pure disgust within my mind that he was able to be free, for him to pick and choose his next target. He should have been given a life sentence for his first Molestation charge.   

How many victims does it take for a Judge to realize these Perps do not deserve the rights of oxygen, Life, comfort, jail, prison? That most SO's are chameleons and are manipulators for Years before they are caught. If they are ever caught. Or by the time they are caught for their " first offense" does it ever come into play within a Judges mind ..that there could be  countless " voiceless"  victims ...children of this SO's past. That they never told a sole, that were scared to death or threatened by him. That a SO more than likely has many many victims, possibly even their own children or siblings before they are caught.

How many children have to suffer, have their life's ruined or even worse, their life's taken by these inhumane monsters....... ? SO's who are consistently slapped on the wrist ..and let back out into society .. over and over 
I wonder how many Judges if asked ..would give an honest answer to that question? Or would they run and hide ..     because they know they too allowed a SO back into society .. after being caught.
Its funny how the National Govt Task Forces, FBI Task Forces and Local Govt Task Forces create all these funds, groups, promote awareness for Everyone to " Be Aware" to look out for strangers - for all parents to promote/teach " Stranger Danger" to look for the potential Perp that could harm your child, molest your child, kidnap your child .. Please Report to your local officials etc.. if you see, if you know, if if if if
And yet when they have arrested a  Perp with Proof - and have them standing before a Judge in Court ... they let him go with a warning. The Judge's basically hand deliver them Back out into society to Hunt our Children. 
I don't get it. Who's on first?

------------------------------------------------
RIP Sarah ~  an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #168 on: December 27, 2009, 07:48:31 AM »

DNA, autopsy results awaited; girl's body was severely burned
Source says girl's body was severely burned; search for evidence continues

SALISBURY -- Investigators continued to search a heavily wooded area in rural Delmar on Saturday as they processed the crime scene where the body of an 11-year-old girl was found.

Sarah Haley Foxwell's remains were located on the north side of Melson Road in Delmar near Hampton Court on Christmas Day. Wicomico County Sheriff Mike Lewis declined to give further details on the cause of her death during a news conference Friday, stating the investigation is ongoing.

Foxwell, a Wicomico Middle School sixth-grader, was abducted from her Old Ocean City Road home Dec. 22. When police found her three days later, the little girl's body had been severely burned, according to sources close to investigation who could not be named because the investigation is continuing.

Foxwell's body was taken to the Office of the State Medical Examiner, and investigators hope to receive a report before the end of the week, according to Lewis. He also hopes to receive DNA test results of evidence sent to the crime lab.

http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/20091227/NEWS01/912270302/1002/DNA--autopsy-results-awaited--girl-s-body-was-severely-burned

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #169 on: December 27, 2009, 07:49:57 AM »

Police comb the Rum Ridge Road area Saturday for anything they can find to help in the Sarah Haley Foxwell murder investigation. (Amanda Rippen White photo)

from link above

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #170 on: December 27, 2009, 09:49:25 AM »

OMG, Sarah's little body was severely burnt  I truly hope someone in that jail does what they have to do to kill that monster. I know that isn't right, but I could care less.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: December 27, 2009, 10:17:45 AM »

OMG, Sarah's little body was severely burnt  I truly hope someone in that jail does what they have to do to kill that monster. I know that isn't right, but I could care less.

I would gladly strike a match and watch him burn. Oh Dear Lord , my heart just aches with the atrocities these perverts commit against babies. How God, How can this go on day after day, after day? I know in my heart that God doesn't let this happen, that  it is the devils work, but my faith gets tested everyday. Something has to change with our laws in this country one way or the other. I know I will be writing to every senator, congressman, and anyone else I can find to write to.

Sarah, I am so sorry no one was there to keep this from happening to you. I know that you are in our Saviors arms now and will know no more sorrow and no more pain. God Bless and keep you little one. 

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: December 27, 2009, 10:18:36 AM »

Forgot my manners: Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

God Bless!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: December 27, 2009, 10:36:03 AM »

Sarah was in the care of an aunt correct?
I am sorry but my evil twin is coming out in me...Perhaps if Sarah's parents would have been decent parents and has stepped up to the plate to care for their own children instead of letting others take on their responsibility, perhaps Sarah would still be alive..she would not have come in contact with this horrible person who knew her aunt..if she wasn't there, he wouldn't even know her now would he? sorry if this offends but I am so tired of these half arsed parents who shirk their responsibility with their own children and it is always the children who suffer...Parents should be diligent in caring and nurturing their own children...I think that a lot of these molestations and murders of children are due to parents not caring for their own kids  enough...jmo...they put their own needs and wants ahead of the safety of these innocents and it is really showing the affects of that in our society...jmo....Of course the perps are the guilty ones, without question, but it doesn't help that parents hand their children over on silver platters either by making them accessible to these perps!
People need to know who they are allowing into their homes and having contact with their children ...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: December 27, 2009, 10:37:09 AM »

Deenie...good post above...^^^^

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: December 27, 2009, 10:46:29 AM »

DNA, autopsy results awaited; girl's body was severely burned
Source says girl's body was severely burned; search for evidence continues

SALISBURY -- Investigators continued to search a heavily wooded area in rural Delmar on Saturday as they processed the crime scene where the body of an 11-year-old girl was found.

Sarah Haley Foxwell's remains were located on the north side of Melson Road in Delmar near Hampton Court on Christmas Day. Wicomico County Sheriff Mike Lewis declined to give further details on the cause of her death during a news conference Friday, stating the investigation is ongoing.

Foxwell, a Wicomico Middle School sixth-grader, was abducted from her Old Ocean City Road home Dec. 22. When police found her three days later, the little girl's body had been severely burned, according to sources close to investigation who could not be named because the investigation is continuing.

Foxwell's body was taken to the Office of the State Medical Examiner, and investigators hope to receive a report before the end of the week, according to Lewis. He also hopes to receive DNA test results of evidence sent to the crime lab.

http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/20091227/NEWS01/912270302/1002/DNA--autopsy-results-awaited--girl-s-body-was-severely-burned

I am so glad the other sibling saw who took Sarah....when victims are burned, alot of DNA evidence is destroyed.  I am sure they have what they need to convict this a$$bag though.

May he rot in he!!    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: December 27, 2009, 11:14:43 AM »

That sorry BASTARD, needs to burn in hell and the sooner the better....The thoughts of what Sarah went thru is more than I can process...like we have all said each case gets worse and worse. I am not the smartest monkey in the cage but I want to know if  the leader of our country can do something about the laws...its time for first offense life in prison or better yet the death penalty. ::MonkeyMad::I feel sure he had molested her before know telling how often he came in the house during the night if he knew where the key was to molest her.

Its a shame that now our children need to be taught about "Child Molestation" before learning how to spell their name.

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: December 27, 2009, 12:17:30 PM »

I am sorry but my evil twin is coming out in me...Perhaps if Sarah's parents would have been decent parents and has stepped up to the plate to care for their own children instead of letting others take on their responsibility, perhaps Sarah would still be alive..she would not have come in contact with this horrible person who knew her aunt..if she wasn't there, he wouldn't even know her now would he? sorry if this offends but I am so tired of these half arced parents who shirk their responsibility with their own children and it is always the children who suffer...Parents should be diligent in caring and nurturing their own children...I think that a lot of these molestations and murders of children are due to parents not caring for their own kids  enough...HMO...they put their own needs and wants ahead of the safety of these innocents and it is really showing the affects of that in our society...HMO....Of course the peeps are the guilty ones, without question, but it doesn't help that parents hand their children over on silver platters either by making them accessible to these peeps!
People need to know who they are allowing into their homes and having contact with their children ...

Cookie, I agree with your post. There is no excuse for having children that you do not want and can't take care of. If you can't afford birth control, you can get it free at any clinic. I know that many young people think that it is the way to keep a man by having his baby. That is not the right way to go about it. He has to love you first before you bring an innocent child into the mix. I blame a lot on TV shows like soap opera where they are always scheming to keep their love interest and no parental guidance at home.

I made a commitment when I had my children that they always came first even above my husband. They did not ask to be born and it was my job to be the best parent i could be. After my divorce and when I did start dating again, No man even met my kids until I was comfortable for him to meet them. But under no circumstances did a man spend the night when my children were at home or was he ever left alone with my children for any reason. Now days women could care less about exposing their children to strange men on a nightly bases just so long as they have a man. No way would i ever tell a guy where the spare key was to my home. I think the aunt and the parents have some cupability in what happened to Sarah. They should at least be held for child endangerment. With the aunt knowing that he was a RSO she should face even more charges.

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #178 on: December 27, 2009, 12:22:16 PM »

I am sorry but my evil twin is coming out in me...Perhaps if Sarah's parents would have been decent parents and has stepped up to the plate to care for their own children instead of letting others take on their responsibility, perhaps Sarah would still be alive..she would not have come in contact with this horrible person who knew her aunt..if she wasn't there, he wouldn't even know her now would he? sorry if this offends but I am so tired of these half arced parents who shirk their responsibility with their own children and it is always the children who suffer...Parents should be diligent in caring and nurturing their own children...I think that a lot of these molestations and murders of children are due to parents not caring for their own kids  enough...HMO...they put their own needs and wants ahead of the safety of these innocents and it is really showing the affects of that in our society...HMO....Of course the peeps are the guilty ones, without question, but it doesn't help that parents hand their children over on silver platters either by making them accessible to these peeps!

Cookie, I agree with your post. There is no excuse for having children that you do not want and can't take care of. If you can't afford birth control, you can get it free at any clinic. I know that many young people think that it is the way to keep a man by having his baby. That is not the right way to go about it. He has to love you first before you bring an innocent child into the mix. I blame a lot on TV shows like soap opera where they are always scheming to keep their love interest and no parental guidance at home.

I made a commitment when I had my children that they always came first even above my husband. They did not ask to be born and it was my job to be the best parent i could be. After my divorce and when I did start dating again, No man even met my kids until I was comfortable for him to meet them. But under no circumstances did a man spend the night when my children were at home or was he ever left alone with my children for any reason. Now days women could care less about exposing their children to strange men on a nightly bases just so long as they have a man. No way would i ever tell a guy where the spare key was to my home. I think the aunt and the parents have some cupability in what happened to Sarah. They should at least be held for child endangerment. With the aunt knowing that he was a RSO she should face even more charges.
I totally agree, and I will bet money the aunt won't be facing any charges  God only knows what he also has done to Sarah's sister. I don't get this thought pattern about having to have a man, any man, and putting your children at risk. And why in the he!! would you even want to date a man that has molested children, does the woman think that is all in the past, and she can change him? 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: December 27, 2009, 12:30:41 PM »

Darla, Cookie, MyMonkey, Nutt, NoRose, and all other caring Monkeys:  I agree so much with what you are saying.  It is unfortunately we cannot legislate nor mandate responsibility -- it is a learned behavior and obviously it isn't being taught and it isn't being learned.
But I do think we have an opportunity to turn this tragedy into something good -- there needs to be strong, unbendable legislation to keep this perverts behind bars (at a minimum) as long as they draw a breath of air.  We do have the ability to make that happen.  We cam effectuate change!  Look at Mothers Against Drunk Driving -- they have made incredible changes in drinking and driving laws, including mandatory laws.
JessStar, I know there is a lot on your plate, but I just want to assure you there are thousands of people who stand at the ready.  It is no longer a matter of "if" this change is going to happen, it is a matter of when.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.