March 28, 2024, 04:22:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarah Haley Foxwell, 11, Missing 12/22/09 from Salisbury, MD(BODY FOUND)  (Read 151518 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #180 on: December 27, 2009, 12:32:35 PM »

NCRG, from what I have seen most of them don't care. I never knew how bad things had gotten in the dating world til my son started dating in high school. If he ask a girl out for a date...from that day forward she owned him body and soul. He could not move without her on the phone or coming to the house. If we had done that as teenagers my parents would have killed me. You didn't call the guy, he called you. We only dated on the weekends. Now they think the have to be in each other company 24/7.

I just don't understand how this aunt let this man in her house with 2 precious little girls there and him know where a spare key was. To me that is just beyond my comprehension. And she admitted to knowing he was an RSO.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #181 on: December 27, 2009, 12:39:58 PM »

Darla, Cookie, MyMonkey, Nutt, NoRose, and all other caring Monkeys:  I agree so much with what you are saying.  It is unfortunately we cannot legislate nor mandate responsibility -- it is a learned behavior and obviously it isn't being taught and it isn't being learned.
But I do think we have an opportunity to turn this tragedy into something good -- there needs to be strong, unbendable legislation to keep this perverts behind bars (at a minimum) as long as they draw a breath of air.  We do have the ability to make that happen.  We cam effectuate change!  Look at Mothers Against Drunk Driving -- they have made incredible changes in drinking and driving laws, including mandatory laws.
JessStar, I know there is a lot on your plate, but I just want to assure you there are thousands of people who stand at the ready.  It is no longer a matter of "if" this change is going to happen, it is a matter of when.

Sister, I am not physically able to march but my fingers and my pea brain still work. I am at the ready to start a letter campaign or phone campaign. There has to be a change made. Someone has to stand up for the children. I can't take anymore rape and murder of our precious babies. It is time for it to stop.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #182 on: December 27, 2009, 12:40:19 PM »

Darla, Cookie, MyMonkey, Nutt, NoRose, and all other caring Monkeys:  I agree so much with what you are saying.  It is unfortunately we cannot legislate nor mandate responsibility -- it is a learned behavior and obviously it isn't being taught and it isn't being learned.
But I do think we have an opportunity to turn this tragedy into something good -- there needs to be strong, unbendable legislation to keep this perverts behind bars (at a minimum) as long as they draw a breath of air.  We do have the ability to make that happen.  We cam effectuate change!  Look at Mothers Against Drunk Driving -- they have made incredible changes in drinking and driving laws, including mandatory laws.
JessStar, I know there is a lot on your plate, but I just want to assure you there are thousands of people who stand at the ready.  It is no longer a matter of "if" this change is going to happen, it is a matter of when.
I agree with you, you can't knock common sense or responsibility into someone. Hopefully just like Mothers Against Drunk Driving, there will be some real reform with dealing with child molesters, rapists.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #183 on: December 27, 2009, 12:42:08 PM »

NCRG, from what I have seen most of them don't care. I never knew how bad things had gotten in the dating world til my son started dating in high school. If he ask a girl out for a date...from that day forward she owned him body and soul. He could not move without her on the phone or coming to the house. If we had done that as teenagers my parents would have killed me. You didn't call the guy, he called you. We only dated on the weekends. Now they think the have to be in each other company 24/7.

I just don't understand how this aunt let this man in her house with 2 precious little girls there and him know where a spare key was. To me that is just beyond my comprehension. And she admitted to knowing he was an RSO.

I am so glad that is not a trap my son fell into. I made it clear that he and any GF would not be joined at the hip - now that he has a GF he is following my instructions. They hang out and talk but not 24/7. 

As for the RSO dating or people dating them here is my solution - if you want to date a RSO  then you must give up all your kids and be sterilized. Then you can do what you want and not hurt kids. Never happen, but big dreams are good things

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: December 27, 2009, 01:33:40 PM »

Sister, I am not physically able to march but my fingers and my pea brain still work. I am at the ready to start a letter campaign or phone campaign. There has to be a change made. Someone has to stand up for the children. I can't take anymore rape and murder of our precious babies. It is time for it to stop.

Darla, we all have talents and gifts and graces and it is going to take all of these to help change happen.  Lots of pea brains :>) like ours ;>) are needed as much as those who can physically march, print signs, etc etc.  It will happen --
It is now time to jump on the band wagon that others have been pushing.  Some will push and some will pull, but this wagon is going to move!
I now know what my New Year's Resolution is and this will be one I will not break!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: December 27, 2009, 01:39:33 PM »

I am more then willing to help the best I can, someone just needs to put me in the right direction, and I will do my best to help with whatever I need to do. This will be my New Year's Resolution as well. I'm not sure what to do, but how much more of these horrible crimes can a country just sit by and read about? Point me to what I should do, and I will.  an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: December 27, 2009, 02:49:33 PM »

Sherriff presser when they announced they found Sarah.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/q6u4ul7FOic&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/q6u4ul7FOic&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: December 27, 2009, 02:58:38 PM »

Thank-you, what a pretty little girl. 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #188 on: December 27, 2009, 04:20:08 PM »

Yes, but she has 'sad eyes'. Someone here mentioned her eyes the other day and the possiblity that this freak had molested her in the past.  I too think it is very possible she was molested before.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #189 on: December 27, 2009, 04:21:26 PM »

Funeral expenses for Sarah Foxwell - covered

Funeral expenses for Sarah Foxwell have been covered by a local person who wishes to remain anonymous.
http://www.wgmd.com/2009122728742/funeral-expenses-for-sarah-foxwell-covered.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #190 on: December 27, 2009, 04:25:51 PM »

arrrgh * Good Day Monkeys *
I was reading on another site and found a case that is " existing" at present. It is almost a carbon copy case of Sarah Foxwell. However a child has not died yet by the hands of this monster. The case is in Kingston, Ma. It is of a man, 26, Joseph Gardner.
http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_action=doc&p_docid=12CAACE15399AF58&p_docnum=8&p_theme=gatehouse&s_site=PLQB&p_product=PLQB

He was arrested in August 2009 for "allegedly" breaking into a home and raping a 5 yr old girl.  His initial bond was set at 150k, (* for the 5 yr old) yet Judges felt that 10k was sufficient so HE WALKED .. (( Gardner's Parents Posted his Bond)) only for him to find ( I say Hunt) and befriend an old high school girlfriend ( a short time after) ...that He raped her 3 yr old daughter ,in the middle of the night,  during an overnight visit.
The overnight visit was with Gardner * at his apt, his 4 yr old son, Mother* old hs gf and her two young children 8 and 3. The eight year old brother of the 3 yr old victim was a witness. That he/Gardner awoke the 3 yr old in the middle of the night and carried her off to his bathroom. Where he raped her. (** Gardner is awaiting the Courts to charge him with the first rape of the 5 yr old 8/09.) 
Snipped: That was on stark display in Plymouth District Court on Monday when Joseph Gardner, 26, was arraigned for allegedly raping a 3-year-old girl this past weekend. The Kingston resident had been arrested in August for allegedly raping a 5-year-old girl but was freed in early October after posting $10,000 bail. Prosecutors had asked that bail be set at $150,000 to $200,000. Two judges felt $10,000 was enough.
** The 5yr old Victim, Was not chosen at Random. He/Gardner was an acquaintance of the Grandmother ( who has custody of her granddaughters)   
snipped: A Kingston grandmother told police she was awakened early the morning of Aug. 22 by her two granddaughters, ages 5 and 10, who were yelling and crying in the room where they slept. Asked about the noise later that morning, the 5-year-old described how she was sexually assaulted, according to a police report. The woman said she saw Gardner, whom she knew, standing in a first-floor hall-way. He said he was there to pick up trash.
--
A Video that is of Gardner's Arrest * which is the Police Chief of Kingston being interviewed
It is a valid Video that is a must watch. It is practically the same case of Sarah Foxwell.
That Sarah should never had contact or been a Victim of Leggs - Nor should have this 3 yr old girl with Gardner.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ye86TDOtans&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ye86TDOtans&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>
A consecutive video of the Chief of Police - within the Court House for Gardner's indictment of Raping the 3 yr old.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GcbV3MWb-Ug&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/GcbV3MWb-Ug&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>
from Patriot Ledger - Archives - The full Story - Dated Dec 15,2009
http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_action=doc&p_docid=12CAACE1654EE358&p_docnum=10&p_theme=gatehouse&s_site=PLQB&p_product=PLQB
--
How Many innocent people have to pay the price for this man's actions ??
HOW many lives have been destroyed before Thomas Legg's met Sarah Foxwell's Aunt ?
That Sarah paid with her life?
Gardner to date - He is not a registered SO. Due to his charges are pending. I checked the State of MA, the National Registry etc... Gardner is not Registered as a SO on any Sex Offender site.
--
A video that shows Gardner being arraigned . Maybe a Monkey lives in the remote area of where this Scumbag roams. I wonder if he will Walk again ? Seems he has free reign to do as he pleases in Plymouth County Ma.
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lims5JHcVdk
I cannot embed.
Snipped: Gardner, who was charged with raping a 5-year-old girl at her grandmother's Kingston home Aug. 22, was arrested Sunday for the alleged rape of the 3-year-old Friday night. Gardner has faced other charges in Kingston this year. He was charged Aug. 22, the same day as the first alleged rape, with malicious destruction of property and disturbing the peace for allegedly trashing his former girlfriend's apartment. He next court date in that case is Jan. 6. On Aug. 29, Gardner was charged with drunken driving. He admitted there were sufficient facts to find him guilty, and the charge was continued without a finding Sept. 17. His driver's license was suspended for 45 days.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #191 on: December 27, 2009, 10:51:21 PM »

I certainly appreciate everyone's willingness to help. I am in the process of setting up a 501(c)(3) organization. It will take a few months to get the irs's approval. This is something I've been working on for the better part of 2009. The best thing everyone can do right now is just recruit. Talk to everyone you know. Get commitments to support the effort. Like someone said a few posts back, everyone has different talents and strengths. It could be writing, secretarial, netorking and contacts, organizational, just about anything. I am dead serious about this. I'll post more detail when I can and I'm not on my blackberry! but rest assured, this is going to happen. Two little girls pushed me over the edge in 2009-Sandra and Nevaeh. I've made personal commitments to them, and I will not let them down.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: December 28, 2009, 12:39:30 AM »

I certainly appreciate everyone's willingness to help. I am in the process of setting up a 501(c)(3) organization. It will take a few months to get the irs's approval. This is something I've been working on for the better part of 2009. The best thing everyone can do right now is just recruit. Talk to everyone you know. Get commitments to support the effort. Like someone said a few posts back, everyone has different talents and strengths. It could be writing, secretarial, netorking and contacts, organizational, just about anything. I am dead serious about this. I'll post more detail when I can and I'm not on my blackberry! but rest assured, this is going to happen. Two little girls pushed me over the edge in 2009-Sandra and Nevaeh. I've made personal commitments to them, and I will not let them down.

JessStar, Sandra has a commitment from me too as now does Sarah.  I am so grateful for all that you do and I know this will be an opportunity for the thousands who care to be able to put into action their deepest desires.  You are blessed and you are a blessing.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: December 28, 2009, 01:59:20 AM »

Yes, but she has 'sad eyes'. Someone here mentioned her eyes the other day and the possiblity that this freak had molested her in the past.  I too think it is very possible she was molested before.

I thought the same thing...her eyes did look very sad..her smile did not reach her eyes...
makes me want to cry when I look at her...
justice for Sarah!

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #194 on: December 28, 2009, 08:40:15 AM »

What about a facebook page to get people organized?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: December 28, 2009, 11:03:10 AM »

What about a facebook page to get people organized?

that is a good idea...lots of people are on facebook...

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: December 28, 2009, 01:10:56 PM »

Community faces 'disbelief'; services Saturday for Sarah Foxwell

SALISBURY -- Life in Salisbury, and especially on Bennett Road, has not been the same since a 30-year-old man who lived there was charged in the disappearance of a little girl who found dead on Christmas day.

On Sunday, residents reported that the neighborhood doesn't feel the same anymore.

Investigators arrested Thomas James Leggs Jr. after Sarah Haley Foxwell's family reported her missing on Dec. 23. His arrest has cast a negative shadow on the quiet community where some say they used to feel safe.

"I don't feel like this is our neighborhood anymore," said a neighbor who grew up with Leggs but declined to give her name. "It's very shocking because you think you know a person."

Leggs was charged by police with burglary and two counts of kidnapping on Dec. 24, according to court records, after Foxwell was abducted from her bedroom. Police expect additional charges to follow after Foxwell's body was found badly burned in a heavily wooded area off Melson Road on Dec. 25.

Leggs is currently being held without bond at the Wicomico County Detention Center.

Another resident also said news of the charges against Leggs came as a shock.

"I couldn't believe it," said the resident, who declined to give his name.

Leggs was always protective of his nieces and nephews, he added.

MORE...

http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/20091228/NEWS01/912280303/-1/newsfront2
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: December 28, 2009, 01:12:01 PM »

Sarah Haley Foxwell

SALISBURY -- Sarah Haley Foxwell, 11, of Salisbury died Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2009.

Sarah was born on May 18, 1998, in Salisbury.

She is survived by her mother and father; two maternal aunts; one maternal uncle; maternal grandparents; four brothers; two sisters; one paternal aunt; two paternal uncles; paternal grandparents; and many cousins.

She was preceded in death by one sister.

Memorial services will be held Saturday at 11 a.m. at Emmanuel Wesleyan Church at 217 Beaglin Park Drive in Salisbury.

Arrangements are in the care of Holloway Funeral Home PA at 501 Snow Hill Road in Salisbury. To send condolences to the family, visit www.hollowayfh.com.

http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/20091228/OBITUARIES/912280319
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: December 28, 2009, 01:14:09 PM »

Advocate: Md. Needs Tougher Child Protection Laws
Sarah Foxwell's Body Found Christmas Day

SALISBURY, Md. -- A child advocate said the death of an 11-year-old girl who police said was abducted from her Maryland home highlights the need for stiffer penalties for sex offenders.

The man charged with kidnapping the girl, 30-year-old Thomas J. Leggs Jr., is listed on the Maryland and Delaware sex offender registries. The Delaware registry describes him as "high risk."

Sarah Haley Foxwell was abducted from her home Tuesday night. Her body was found on Christmas Day after a massive search that included more than 3,000 volunteers.

Jerry Norton, head of Citizens for Jessica's Law in Maryland, told the Baltimore Sun that the case is evidence that child protection laws need to be tougher.

Delegate Mike Smigiel of Cecil County said he's "seething" over the case and said is considering everything from cracking down on plea bargains to allowing the wiretapping of sex offenders in the upcoming session.

Meanwhile, relatives of the girl will not have to pay for her funeral or burial.

John Holloway of Holloway Funeral Home in Salisbury told WBOC-TV that local donors have paid for the funeral of Sarah Haley Foxwell. Holloway said the donors want to remain anonymous.

The funeral will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at Emmanuel Wesleyan Church in Salisbury.

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/22070610/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: December 28, 2009, 01:15:09 PM »

COURT: Leggs makes appearance

SALISBURY — Thomas James Leggs Jr. had a bond review this morning in the District Court of Maryland for Wicomico County.

A preliminary hearing for Leggs, the man accused of killing 11-year-old Sarah Haley Foxwell, is scheduled for Jan. 21.

Foxwell's badly burned remains were discovered Christmas Day near Melson Road.

She was taken from her Old Ocean City in the early morning hours of Dec. 23.

http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/20091228/NEWS01/91228012
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.