March 28, 2024, 06:19:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarah Haley Foxwell, 11, Missing 12/22/09 from Salisbury, MD(BODY FOUND)  (Read 151554 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: March 30, 2011, 09:14:16 PM »

Don't really know where to post this . . . my thoughts . . . Sarah Foxwell's killer has pled guilty and received life without parole.
I remember vividly the day she was found . . . her little 11-year old body burned and ravaged by someone evil.  I was searching with others down the road, about 6 miles, when the call came to quit looking.  I was up to my knees in snow and muck around a pond and sat right down and cried.  They didn't say then they had found her . . . of course not.  But you knew just as sure as the cold was seeping through my pants, she was found and she was dead.  Go home they said . . . and I did . . . never, ever to be the same.  There are many things in life I will never understand, this is one of them.  I trust God and believe with every fiber of my being that long before the evil destroyed her, her precious, innocent spirit was long gone.  A body may have cried out, but it wasn't Sarah . . . she had mercifully been removed to a wonderous place with no pain, no sorrow, no suffering and assuredly no evil.  Believing that is what keeps me sane.  Thank you Sarah for teaching me so many things about life, including what it means to die.  I look forward to seeing you in all your splendor.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: March 30, 2011, 09:22:18 PM »

Don't really know where to post this . . . my thoughts . . . Sarah Foxwell's killer has pled guilty and received life without parole.
I remember vividly the day she was found . . . her little 11-year old body burned and ravaged by someone evil.  I was searching with others down the road, about 6 miles, when the call came to quit looking.  I was up to my knees in snow and muck around a pond and sat right down and cried.  They didn't say then they had found her . . . of course not.  But you knew just as sure as the cold was seeping through my pants, she was found and she was dead.  Go home they said . . . and I did . . . never, ever to be the same.  There are many things in life I will never understand, this is one of them.  I trust God and believe with every fiber of my being that long before the evil destroyed her, her precious, innocent spirit was long gone.  A body may have cried out, but it wasn't Sarah . . . she had mercifully been removed to a wonderous place with no pain, no sorrow, no suffering and assuredly no evil.  Believing that is what keeps me sane.  Thank you Sarah for teaching me so many things about life, including what it means to die.  I look forward to seeing you in all your splendor.
Would a moderator please move this to Sarah's thread . . . I don't know what I was thinking posting it here . . . so sorry.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: March 30, 2011, 09:26:45 PM »

Would a moderator please move this to Sarah's thread . . . I don't know what I was thinking posting it here . . . so sorry.

beautiful post and thoughts Sister..
Why not just leave it here as well as have it in Sarah's thread? it is  beautiful and  heartfelt and it needs to be shared...xxxxx

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: March 30, 2011, 09:39:48 PM »

Why not just leave it here as well as have it in Sarah's thread? it is  beautiful and  heartfelt and it needs to be shared...xxxxx
Thank you dear friend, I am just hurting so bad for Sarah's family and for the more than 3,000 people who searched for her on Christmas Day.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: March 30, 2011, 09:41:55 PM »

Thank you dear friend, I am just hurting so bad for Sarah's family and for the more than 3,000 people who searched for her on Christmas Day.

I know...I remember..

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: March 30, 2011, 09:47:53 PM »

Thank you Muffy . . .

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: March 30, 2011, 09:49:35 PM »

Thank you Muffy . . . I deeply appreciate it.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: March 30, 2011, 10:02:18 PM »

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #308 on: April 03, 2011, 01:55:35 PM »

2 years later, a conclusion in Foxwell case
Apr 3, 2011 

summary:
http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/20110403/NEWS01/104030322/1002/Princess-Anne-limits-trash-service/2-years-later-conclusion-Foxwell-case?odyssey=nav%7Chead

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: April 03, 2011, 09:01:26 PM »

I will forever remain angered this POS predator was allowed to roam the streets and commit this crime.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: May 07, 2011, 09:32:04 AM »

http://www.wboc.com/story/14582083/child-killer-slashed-in-prison
Child Killer Slashed in Prison
CUMBERLAND, Md.- Authorities say a man serving two life sentences in prison for the  kidnapping and murder of an 11-year-old Salisbury girl has been slashed by another inmate.

Thomas J. Leggs Jr., 31, of Salisbury, is being held in Western Correctional Institution, a maximum security prison in Cumberland. According to the Maryland Department of Corrections, Leggs was slashed three times in the head, neck and hand with a homemade weapon.  They say the fight happened in the dining area of the prison.  Police recovered the weapon, but do not know who attacked Leggs.
 ::snipping2::
According to court records, on Dec. 23, 2009 Leggs kidnapped and killed Sarah Haley Foxwell. After a massive three-day search that involved hundreds of police officers and civilians, Sarah's burned body was found in a wooded area of Wicomico County on Christmas Day of 2009.

On March 29 of this year, Leggs appeared in Cecil County Circuit Court where he admitted his guilt in Sarah's death. Under the terms of a plea deal, Leggs received two life sentences without parole: one for first-degree murder and the other for first-degree sexual offense. He was also given 30 years in prison for kidnapping and 20 years for burglary. All sentences are to be served consecutively.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: December 20, 2011, 07:21:14 PM »

My thoughts have not changed.  Two years this week . . .

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #312 on: December 20, 2011, 08:21:06 PM »

My thoughts have not changed.  Two years this week . . .
(((hugs)))

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: April 03, 2012, 10:59:57 AM »

You are not forgotten.  Run free!

Edit to fix quote MB
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 12:26:13 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: April 05, 2012, 10:12:10 AM »

Sister... an angelic monkey

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: July 13, 2012, 03:34:28 AM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.