April 18, 2024, 06:18:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stealing the American Dream  (Read 1333 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 25, 2009, 08:15:59 AM »

Where do all these bubble come from?  I seem to recall warnings, from financial experts and even the pages of supermarket tabloids.

Why doesn't the administration see these warnings?  Problems?  Red Flags?

Freddie and Fannie were on a collision course for disaster long before Barack Obama became president.  There were warnings, red flags, and calls for repairing the problems. 

The warnings, red flags, and legislation was ignored.   Barney said they were safe and critics just didn't want poor people to have homes.  The cesspool/black hole know as Freddie/Fannie continue to suck in the hard earned money of Americans, future generations...

What's happening to all that money where did it go?  Did it just vanish?

It's hard to finance any agenda when a nation is bankrupt.

Money just doesn't disappear, it doesn't just lose it's value...

The American Dream disappears bit by bit, day by day, and politicians turn away when the alarm is sounded.  The indifference continues in the Obama administration.

The American Dream is being stolen by Washington appropriators, politicians, insiders, global business, and corruption.

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2009, 08:46:14 AM »

Medicare and Medicaid are part of the American dream for millions.  A safety net to ensure that the least among us are taken care of.

The American dream is being stolen.  The good nature of Americans is being assaulted by those that want something for nothing and those that think someone else has to fund their good life. 

A good life really isn't a dream, it's something to work for every day of your life.  For some, it may be making a difference, others may find their dream complete when they raise a family and provide a good life and direction to children.  There are as many dreams as their are dreams.

There are a lot of old quotes about winners, quitters, and dreamers.

What about those that steal?  Those that expect others to pay their way through life?

Why is it that in some states, studies show that great portions of the Medicaid budget is spent on illegal aliens?

I read the other day that illegal aliens use the ER for all kinds of nonemergency services, including kidney dialysis.  Why?

Why don't these folks return home for treatment?

There is only so much money to go around.  There is no blank check, no deep pockets, only limited resource.

For some reason, politicians keep giving away the money of Americans.  Abusing and destroying the hard work, dreams, and expectations of those who work every day to make a better life.

The dream is being stolen by those that seem to expect something for nothing, someone else to pay, and those that think it is their job to bridge the gap between the haves and the have nots.

Sometimes, the have nots have no desire to work or contribute.  Sometimes the have nots aren't willing to make their country better.

Why aren't politicians closing the loopholes that allow America's generosity to be bankrupt by people here illegally?  Those that use the ER like a free toilet?  Someone else supplies all the nice things?

Who is stealing the money, dreams, and prosperity from hard working Americans?

If someone stole from Walmart, or Wall Street, I imagine they would get a free ride in a police car.

When someone gets free stuff in the ER, others have to make up the monetary losses for the hospital.  When someone gets free stuff paid for by Medicaid, Americans have to make up the difference.

Where's loss prevention for Americans?  Where is loss prevention in the ER?  Medicaid?

Why do Americans keep getting stuck with the bill? 

Who's looking out for those working hard and contributing?

Why aren't those taking advantage of the ER and Medicaid getting a free ride to their country of origin?

All dreams have to be paid for.  The dreams and good life of millions of Americans is being compromised by those taking advantage of the generosity of dreamers.

Why aren't politicians waking up and doing something about the millions being spent on those here illegally? 

What exactly is 'healthcare inflation'?

Is healthcare inflation really the cost associated with millions of illegal aliens?

When healthcare costs increase, employers respond by asking employees to pay more, or perhaps by raising deducitbles and copays.

If you have private insurance, you may shop around for another company or raise your deductible. 

Catastrophic care may be your only option.  People who pay out of pocket for healthcare have an incentive to save money and spend wisely.

How much of healthcare inflation is due to the freebies given to illegal aliens?

Maybe it's not really inflation, just costs associated with illegal aliens?  In the end, someone has to pay, and those costs just get passed on to hard working Americans, one way or another.

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 08:56:34 AM »

Everyday, the 'carveouts', pork, ornaments, and earmarks get bigger and bigger.

Does any of this money help Main Street?  The working family?  Americans?

Millions of stimulus money spent on five temporary jobs...

The list of waste seems unending.

This week, with healthcare, I heard one snip on tv that shocked me...

The person had the audacity to say that any Congressperson that didn't get a little something extra to take home wasn't doing their job.

Who has to pay for this?

When did it become about making sure Washington got a little something extra and not about doing the right thing for America?

All that wasteful spending and debt that amounts to NOTHING for Main Street.

I think the goal is for ALL of America to look like Detroit city.  50% unemployment, and no end in sight.

Bombed out buildings, families destroyed, and a welfare check that may bounce in the future.

Where are the builders of this nation?  The builders, the ones that know how to make prosperity happen are being killed off and stifled daily.

The ones that want to spend wildly and grow the debt are out of control.

Where is the family that ever spent their way out of debt and disaster?

How long before all of America looks like Detroit?

jmho

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.