April 19, 2024, 11:13:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Fed Backers Seek Power More Than Wealth" - roots of evil explained  (Read 1138 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 25, 2009, 09:21:17 AM »

The prime architect of the Federal Reserve was German immigrant Paul Warburg. Arriving in America in 1902 with brother Max, he married into the family controlling Kuhn, Loeb and Company, America’s prime international banking firm. By 1907, he was earning $500,000 annually, an enormously generous salary at a time when there was no income tax and inflation had not begun eroding the value of the dollar.

Income tax started after the Federal Reserve?  Why?

Already conversant with the power possessed by European central banks, Warburg insisted for the next few years that America needed a similar banking establishment. He teamed up with Rhode Island’s Senator Nelson Aldrich and, in 1910, the two were among the seven who met secretly at Jekyll Island, Georgia, to plot creation of the Federal Reserve. Enacted by Congress supposedly to curtail the power of the “money trust,” the Fed did exactly the opposite. And when Paul Warburg left Kuhn, Loeb and Company to accept a post on the first Federal Reserve Board, he would earn only $12,000 yearly.

The central banks cause inflation?  Taxation?  Destruction of the American Dream?

Warburg’s willingness to take such a huge cut in salary is only one clue to the most important purpose of the Fed. From its inception, the acquisition of power, not wealth, was the goal of its creators, even though many opponents of the Fed down through the years have indicated otherwise. When Mayer Amschel Rothschild of the European banking empire bearing his name stated, “Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws,” he indicated that a nation’s political leaders would do the bidding of those who controlled money. No one has ever proved him wrong.

...All freedom-loving Americans should continue to alert fellow citizens about the power and overall purpose of the Fed so that it will soon be properly audited and eventually abolished. Stressing that power is its goal, not money, should help to stimulate many to make this extremely important campaign succeed.

more here - http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/economy/commentary-mainmenu-43/2608-fed-backers-seek-power-more-than-wealth

Clean sweep America...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.