April 18, 2024, 08:15:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you Klaasend, Tom, Red, Mrs. Red, and Dana  (Read 4489 times)
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« on: December 31, 2006, 06:56:34 PM »

Happy New Year to all Monkeys

Reflecting back on the past year at Scared Monkeys, I think the See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil moniker best describes those that I am most appreciative of.....

Klaasend - the eyes of Scared Monkeys
She watch over all of us, making sure that we stay on target when needed, bringing past information from her vast information stores to us at the drop of a hat, keeping monkey avatars attired, handling all the thread changes, monitoring the front page, the forums plus a dozen other sites, designing the CafePress offerings as well as providing graphic enhancements to suit whatever the topic is at hand. I truly thank you Klaasend for the endless hours you have dedicated to all of us here.  You are rarer and more valuable than any gem in the world.

Tom & Red - the ears of Scared Monkeys
They are constantly listening to bring us the latest news, current events and information directly from the source.  No one is on the pulse like our head monkeys.   They listen to our cage requests and bring us a combination of Front Page for current news, forums to discuss current events and whatever else is on our minds at the time, and even a lounge to have some fun, share and support one another.   The keep a site up and running 24/7 which in itself is no small feat.  I can only imagine the late nights, early mornings or family events that have been interrupted due to breaking news, a last minute interview, or a cry for help from a monkey. They listen and come to our rescue if we lock ourselves out of the cage or create a post that causes problems.  

Red also brings us Mrs. Red, who brings a liveliness to the cage as well as ensuring that all monkeys are accounted for.  Thank you Tom, Red and Mrs. Red.

Dana - the voice of Scared Monkeys
We are very lucky to have Dana in our midst, bringing live interviews to us, taking our questions, and supplying the only known vocal forum that I know of that truly allows the interviewee to speak.  Dana brings us the background and knowledge in addition to the skills to conduct a proper interview.  He always makes his callers at ease.  In addition, he appears to be a downright nice guy.   Thank you, Dana, for becoming part of the monkey family and bringing honest interviews to us.  

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 10:51:36 PM »

Beautiful post! I second your sentiments!

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2007, 11:35:46 AM »

Sleuth,

As always you bring so much value too, what a wonderful post and fitting tribute as well.

I second that emotion whole-heartedly  Very Happy

I continue to stand with the girl.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2007, 11:02:47 PM »

So very thoughtful and sweet.  Well said AND so TRUE!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 09:17:58 PM »

I just saw this post...

and THANK YOU SLeuth....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.