April 19, 2024, 04:30:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Criminals, Illegal Aliens, & Wall Street (H.R. 4321)  (Read 2345 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 28, 2009, 05:12:36 AM »

I have been troubled by this analysis - http://cis.org/mortensen/hr4321

I believe the US already has an orderly immigration system.  There is no need for massive changes or amnesty.

This means that for a $500 payment, illegal aliens will be granted total amnesty from the multiple felonies that they commit in order to get jobs – document fraud, perjury on I-9 forms and identity theft.

In addition, under Sec. 404 of H.R. 4321 (see text below), all information provided by illegal aliens on their applications for legal status will be treated by the federal government as secret. This will allow the illegal aliens to list the stolen Social Security numbers, stolen identities, and counterfeit "green cards" that they have been using to get jobs on their applications for legalization without fear of prosecution. This information cannot be released to any law enforcement officer or even to the victims of identity theft.

There have been numerous stories about credit card and other companies having to disclose breaches of consumer information and pay hefty fines.

Why are illegal aliens getting a free ride?  Why aren’t they subject to criminal penalties?

However, under H.R. 4321, the millions of American men, women, and children who are victims of illegal-alien job-related felonies will be sacrificed so illegal aliens can get on the path to citizenship.
This bill even prohibits government employees who are processing the applications of illegal aliens applying for legal status from reporting any criminal activity found in the applications to law enforcement authorities. And it threatens government employees with a $10,000 fine if they violate this prohibition.

Why the cover-up?  What kind of heinous crimes have illegal aliens committed that makes some in Congress fear whistleblowers?

Why aren’t Americans being advised by government about crimes that may have been committed against them?  Their children?

I think, and I may be wrong, that other laws require workers to report certain abuses to authorities.  Why should crimes by illegal aliens be exempt?

What if the crimes are discovered from other measures?  Private investigation?  Are the criminal illegal aliens thus immune from any and all criminal and civil prosecution?

If citizens engaged in similar crimes, will they be immune if they pay $500?

Is this really a CRIMINAL AMNESTY?

Why should illegal aliens, for a $500 fine be allowed to purchase immunity from their crimes?

Somehow, I imagine all kinds of crimes will be reported under this criminal friendly legislation, many of which will not be related to proving residence or employment.

Financial fraud?  Mortgage fraud?  Welfare benefits fraud?

I can imagine all kindsof WAll Street folks applying for this Amnesty in reform clothing to avoid prosecution. 

Oops so sorry, no prosecution for you...you applied and paid for amnesty/reform.  Doesn't matter if you're not really here illegally!

A bonus plan for criminals designed by those in Washington. 

No benefits for Americans, no job, just continued abuse by criminals.

No one in Washington seems to be on the side of Americans and those here legally.

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 05:37:19 AM »

There is something wrong with giving criminals amnesty and coverup protection for $500.

Imagine if Bernie Madoff paid a fine of $500 and got off free? 

What about the victims left behind?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 05:39:56 AM »

Imagine the outrage if Exxon got criminal amnesty for $500.  How would that affect oil spills?

Imagine if the people of Bophol India could have been erased for a mere $500?

Why are American citizens and those here legally being dissed, erased, forgotten, pushed to the gutter for just $500?

Who's looking out for Americans?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 06:32:18 AM »

Immigration bill dismantles enforcement, increases pressure on American workers
4:39 PM ET

Dan Stein [President, Federation for American Immigration Reform]: "Reading through H.R. 4321, Comprehensive Immigration Reform for America's Security and Prosperity (CIR ASAP), what is immediately evident is that the bill will deliver neither reform, nor security, nor prosperity for Americans.

The legislation introduced December 15 by Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.) would dismantle whatever vestige of meaningful immigration enforcement that the Obama administration has been unable to eviscerate by executive fiat. While calling for enforcement against employers who hire illegal aliens, CIR ASAP would eliminate the only existing – and highly effective – employment eligibility verification system, known as E-Verify. E-Verify would be replaced by some yet to be developed system that could take decades to implement. Also eliminated by CIR ASAP would be the ability of state and local law enforcement to assist in immigration enforcement, except in extenuating circumstances.

In addition to amnesty for many millions of illegal aliens, H.R. 4321 would vastly increase both family-based and employment-based immigration in the future. These increases are designed to meet the demands of immigrant advocates and business interests, irrespective of the impact these policies might have on American workers, taxpayers, or any other consideration important to the American people.

Why aren’t Americans and those here legally coming first?

Who’s looking out for Americans?

more here - http://jurist.law.pitt.edu/hotline/2009/12/immigration-bill-dismantles-enforcement.php

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 10:04:07 AM »

Fingerprinting to Prevent Food Stamp Abuse

New York, Texas, California, and Arizona, collectively, have more than 25 percent of all food stamp recipients in the United States.  They all require fingerprinting as part of the food stamp application process.

Reducing Food Stamp Fraud

Rober Doar, Commissioner of the New York City Human Resources Administration, argues that the fingerprinting for food stamps requirement cuts down on fraud, pointing to more than 1,000 fraudulent cases in 2008 that were caught via fingerprinting, saving more than $2.8 million in food stamps.

http://www.examiner.com/x-31469-Framingham-Food-Examiner~y2009m12d18-Fingerprinting-to-Prevent-Food-Stamp-Abuse

There are also suggestions that it doesn't IDENTIFY or CATCH people in other states.

Perhaps fingerprinting is a deterrent?  Keeps people from applying more than once?

Why not double check Amnesty applications with food stamp fingerprints?

It seems like requiring fingerprints is a good way to check identity.  Is an identity linked to more than one set of unique fingerprints?

Are those applying for food stamps wanted for a crime?

Are those applying for Amnesty collecting food stamps or other benefits in more than one community?

Integrated systems are supposed to be a good thing.  Obama keeps pushing his mighty healthcare database.

Why not a might WELFARE database? 

Why isn't there an emphasis on preventing fraud?  Waste?  Abuse?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2009, 10:14:29 AM »

Why does the US seem to be going backward?  No E-Verify, no biometric data for welfare...

India to issue all 1.2 billion citizens with biometric ID cards

It is hoped that the ID scheme will close such bureaucratic black holes while also fighting corruption. It may also be put to more controversial ends, such as the identification of illegal immigrants and tackling terrorism. A computer chip in each card will contain personal data and proof of identity, such as fingerprint or iris scans. Criminal records and credit histories may also be included.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article6710764.ece

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2009, 10:17:37 AM »

‘We need one single non-duplicate way of identifying a person and we need a mechanism by which we can authenticate anywhere that someone is who they say they are,’ Nilekani said.

‘Once you say your name and put your finger on a fingerprint reader, the information will show the truth.

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/news/sci-tech/11-india-plans-fingerprint-ids-for-billion-plus-citizens--il--06

Identity theft is gone wild in the US.  How much taxpayer money is wasted due to fraud and abuse?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2009, 10:30:54 PM »

"Illegal aliens can't dodge identity theft charges in Utah"

Victims of Social Security number identity theft suffer real harm. They have their credit records ruined, are saddled with the arrest records of the persons using their numbers, may be liable for unpaid taxes on income earned under their numbers, risk being denied means-tested benefits because of income earned by the persons using their numbers, and may even have their medical records corrupted with life threatening consequences.

According to the Utah Coalition on Illegal Immigration, the advocates for illegal aliens, including politicians, religious organizations and the Utah Office of Ethnic Affairs, have a responsibility to help protect Utahns from illegal alien driven identity theft rather than continuing to turn a blind eye to this serious felony.

http://www.examiner.com/x-32429-Salt-Lake-City-Immigration-Examiner~y2009m12d28-Illegal-aliens-cant-dodge-identity-theft-charges-in-Utah

What actions is the Obama administration taking to protect Americans and those here legally from identity theft?

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.