April 27, 2024, 01:26:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #568 1/1 - 1/4/2007-PROBLEM DON'T USE  (Read 90211 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: January 02, 2007, 01:41:01 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL! Think I'm going to play a couple games then go watch TV.  See you all tomorrow!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #201 on: January 02, 2007, 01:42:51 AM »

He said at the beginning, when Greta asked about what time they went to the beach, that wouldn't say, that facts were all that mattered, and he knew what time he got home, and left C&Cs, that ABC had looked into that and that's the only thing he can say for sure.
How convenient is that??? I can only say what you can prove. Good thinking there, Joran!  Rolling Eyes
crazybabyborg
« Reply #202 on: January 02, 2007, 01:43:17 AM »

Nite Klaas!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #203 on: January 02, 2007, 01:47:40 AM »

Me too. Gotta hit the Monkey Bunkey. I need to switch out my avatar, but will save it for tomorrow.
Time to get started on 2007.......
Hope it's kind to all of us and Nat's family in particular!
Nite!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: January 02, 2007, 02:03:30 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Carnut, yes it is a Rolls of some year, not sure which.   Had wide whitewall tires, too, the first I have seen in like forever.  Son used it for his wedding and during the reception, I asked the chauffeur to take me for a short ride just to see how it would feel to ride in a car like that.  It felt wonderful and I felt very important.  Certainly got the look/stares, too, then he returned me to the reception hall and dumped me at the curb and reality returned.   Very Happy I was not even the Mother of the Bride, just the Groom, designated to wear beige and keep my mouth shut.  That's the way that works.   Wink

Yes , but you gained a new Daughter in law and got to ride in a really neat car, geeze what more could you ask for?

You kinda got a feel for what it's like for me to take out one of my distinctive cars, I feel bad if I don't get stares and looks.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: January 02, 2007, 02:05:02 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
He said at the beginning, when Greta asked about what time they went to the beach, that wouldn't say, that facts were all that mattered, and he knew what time he got home, and left C&Cs, that ABC had looked into that and that's the only thing he can say for sure.
How convenient is that??? I can only say what you can prove. Good thinking there, Joran!  Rolling Eyes

Still can't comprehend how Greta could look at that interview now and really think he was telling anywhere near the truth.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: January 02, 2007, 02:09:38 AM »

Looks like I'm gonna get real teary eyed here in a bit, when 'Where the Boys Are' comes on.

Talk about taking me back to the good times.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: January 02, 2007, 02:18:39 AM »

Even if Greta thought he was telling the truth, it was unprofessional of her to say what she did.  I don't see how she could think he was and if they go over it again (I didn't see it tonight but if I am still awake next round, will watch) notice he gives her a timeline with over an hour missing.

She catches it and gives him two or three chances to correct it.  Being sharp as a marble, Joran doesn't catch it and leaves the hour just missing like anything.  

When talking about the shoes, he has that smirky little smartass grin boys his age get when they are lying and think it is funny.  Having reared three of them, I know the look as I would bet do just about any mother who has gone through that age with sons.  No, not all of them will tell lies but just about all will at least try it.  Except for Mr. All Vegan.  But the other two were not above at least trying once in a a while.  And that was the exact expression on their face when they did, too.

The face is straight and even somber but the eyes are laughing.

Those are the shoes he had on that night I do believe and to prevent ALE from taking them, he said it was some other pair so he would not lose his new shoes.  That is how lightly he takes all of this.  That, and lying about his losses at cards to try to make himself look like some sort of card stud.

What kind of mind would work like that to be totally self-serving in every detail?  Instead of upholding him in his sorriness, as a parent I would have made the ALE seem the far better and more desirable choice with whom to deal.  In other words, if I caught one of mine lying about something that important, he would be begging to get into jail to get away from me.

His parents have done Joran a serious disservice teaching him that people are stupid enough to actually believe him.  I doubt even they are but it is easier to pretend they do than confront him at least for Anita.  I think Paulus knows and knew from the night Natalee disappeared the details.  He is not even a very good liar.  Or anything else that I have seen so far.   Evil or Very Mad He might be off the charts in Aruba but would only score dull average in the big wide world if that.  Stupid is as stupid does but what's Greta's excuse?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: January 02, 2007, 02:29:52 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Looks like I'm gonna get real teary eyed here in a bit, when 'Where the Boys Are' comes on.

Talk about taking me back to the good times.

Connie Frances was attacked, tied up, beaten and raped while on tour, an incident from which she never seemed to recover.  Yet another victim of a male predator.   Evil or Very Mad I can never get that out of my mind to watch any of her movies again.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: January 02, 2007, 02:41:56 AM »

Well, we are here alone Carnut so will try out my new avatar and work on siggy line tomorrow.

Think I will call it off and head for the Monkey Bunkey.  Great holiday season for me and if a bit down today, guess that's part of the season for some of us.  

Back to work in ernest tomorrow but government workers will get an extra day because of funeral for Ford so no mail for yet another day.

Goodnight, Carnut and any still left.  Going by the Front Page and off to bed.

PERSONA NON GRATA

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: January 02, 2007, 02:43:46 AM »

Happy New Year all.... working on a post... having browser problems.

So this is a "test" Embarassed

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: January 02, 2007, 02:50:23 AM »

Anna nice pict.  Carnut what station??? Had to change browers again. Both Netscape and Safari sometimes link me back to the main page of Thread when I want to post.

I want to do some Southern cussin' now...help!!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: January 02, 2007, 03:01:14 AM »

Found it... it's going to be on TCM

Anna... the hair styles in the movie!! I had to laugh at the redhead that I had a flip just like hers and then remembered I still wear the side bangs and the shorter hair now!!! What an opps moment!

Thanks for the headup... can't sleep and need a comedy. My neighbor gave me a Odouls and said it would help sleep.... well, it didn't. The man who is spokesman on this movie channel called me once about something. He is very nice and professional.

Still haven't posted what I am working on.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: January 02, 2007, 03:07:01 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Found it... it's going to be on TCM

Anna... the hair styles in the movie!! I had to laugh at the redhead that I had a flip just like hers and then remembered I still wear the side bangs and the shorter hair now!!! What an opps moment!

Thanks for the headup... can't sleep and need a comedy. My neighbor gave me a Odouls and said it would help sleep.... well, it didn't. The man who is spokesman on this movie channel called me once about something. He is very nice and professional.

Still haven't posted what I am working on.

Wow, I'm impressed, by both the hair and having talked to Robert Osborne.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: January 02, 2007, 03:09:18 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Well, we are here alone Carnut so will try out my new avatar and work on siggy line tomorrow.

Think I will call it off and head for the Monkey Bunkey.  Great holiday season for me and if a bit down today, guess that's part of the season for some of us.  

Back to work in ernest tomorrow but government workers will get an extra day because of funeral for Ford so no mail for yet another day.

Goodnight, Carnut and any still left.  Going by the Front Page and off to bed.

Heh,  heh, really nice avatar there Anna.

The holiday season has been good for me as well, just about like everyday for me since I retired.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: January 02, 2007, 03:13:23 AM »

Gads..
"Where the Boys are"  1960 I remember this one... went to a college that looks just like that one, snow, sniffles and all. My mom and I went to FT. Meyer for Spring break in 1959!!!

Gads, I had a dress like that black one trimmed in red/white and a suit just like the teacher!

We grew up in a great age, even tho we thought we'd go to war and be Nuked each day and night!

My first teaching room looked amost like that one... wonder if it was filmed in Indiana? Lots of "downhome" movies story lines are supposedly from Indiana.

Carnut... wait till we get to the scene in the covertable going to FLA??? Yippee.

Now I watch the movies from the fifties and understand their playing on words. Thought before they were just taking about hugging and kissing.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: January 02, 2007, 03:25:05 AM »

OT...The movie says that there are 20000 on Spring Break.. and most of them were boys... should have told them where I went.... the ratio was 4.5 to 1 and 31 to 1 in summer school. Going to summer school wasn't a punishment Laughing

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: January 02, 2007, 03:25:33 AM »

OT...The movie says that there are 20000 on Spring Break.. and most of them were boys... should have told them where I went.... the ratio was 4.5 to 1 and 31 to 1 in summer school. Going to summer school wasn't a punishment Laughing

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: January 02, 2007, 03:32:34 AM »

Humm, I used to go to Ft. Meyers every other Christmas or so thru the 70's and 80's. Favorite Aunt lived in Lehigh Acres community. Got see the the Guy Lombardo band on New Years Ever there.

Here's a couple pics of my late Aunt and I dancing to the Guy Lombardo band.

Aunt Ruth actually had been a model for a bit in Washington D.C. circles.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: January 02, 2007, 03:37:02 AM »

Carnut

Thanks, I didn't remember the name and had only one ear and one eye to the TV when he was on and I had found the right station.

I love this movie. It was sooooo true in many ways! Have done that "tea thing before". Very serious!

Anna love you new looks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.