April 28, 2024, 12:25:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #568 1/1 - 1/4/2007-PROBLEM DON'T USE  (Read 90272 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: January 02, 2007, 05:43:10 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
My photobucket site is loading real slow.  It seems to be better now.

We prolly wore it out for New Years!!

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: January 02, 2007, 05:47:31 PM »

Anna,

I love the avatar with the doggies. It's perfect!

I Stand With The Girl
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: January 02, 2007, 05:48:25 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "klaasend"
My photobucket site is loading real slow.  It seems to be better now.

We prolly wore it out for New Years!!

Very Happy

Very cute new avatar Anna. But I do notice one of the pups is in a handbasket....like your sig line?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: January 02, 2007, 05:59:17 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
[
Very cute new avatar Anna. But I do notice one of the pups is in a handbasket....like your sig line?

Guess he'll find out soon enough, lol!

A friend's daughter came over today and taught me how to make "dolls" like this myself.

And to think I used to not post at SM because the format intimidated me so and I couldn't find my way around the threads, etc.

So many of us have learned to use computers so much more while on this Forum.  Used to all I could handle was RWV.  Same for Granny Toad but she might not admit that these days being such a whiz at it.  I could never find the Lively if I ever left it and was just in No Man's Land of Posts.

Took getting banned to encourage me to figure all this out.  

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: January 02, 2007, 06:02:15 PM »

LOL I hope he jumps out  Laughing

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: January 02, 2007, 06:04:21 PM »

anna wrote
And to think I used to not post at SM because the format intimidated me so and I couldn't find my way around the threads, etc.

I know that several posters at BFN say they don't read here because they can't find anything, or can't get of the front page.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: January 02, 2007, 06:08:23 PM »

anna wrote

I know that several posters at BFN say they don't read here because they can't find anything, or can't get of the front page.

It must be whatever you get used to. I have trouble finding things at BFN. Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: January 02, 2007, 06:15:09 PM »

These new items are now available in Cafepress.  Still working on the go-ahead for the calendar.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: January 02, 2007, 06:17:25 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
anna wrote

It must be whatever you get used to. I have trouble finding things at BFN. Laughing

I don't have any problem finding my way around BFN but I do have a problem with the forum template and the quoting feature.  When a post is quoted the print just gets too small, IMO.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: January 02, 2007, 06:21:42 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
[

A friend's daughter came over today and taught me how to make "dolls" like this myself.

So many of us have learned to use computers so much more while on this Forum.  Used to all I could handle was RWV.  Same for Granny Toad but she might not admit that these days being such a whiz at it.  I could never find the Lively if I ever left it and was just in No Man's Land of Posts.

Took getting banned to encourage me to figure all this out.  
 Very Happy

Anna I was so intimidated to post on SM.  For the longest time I didn't know how to post a picture or link.  I would always see people blowing the margins and was deathly afraid of doing that.  Then one day I just practiced and I started with using the site tinyURL and then I graduated to posting pictures.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: January 02, 2007, 06:22:41 PM »

anna wrote

Me too BT I have the same problem. Laughing
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: January 02, 2007, 06:34:15 PM »

San wrote;
Then one day I just practiced and I started with using the site tinyURL and then I graduated to posting pictures.

I still have't graduated to posting pictures. Embarassed .I used to be able to but something was different with my last computer , I wasn't able to just cut and paste .....so I never learned. It is one of my new years resolutions to learn. I will never get to Klaasend's level.......I just wasnt to post pictures.  Crying or Very sad

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: January 02, 2007, 06:34:19 PM »

Klass:
I love all those products! Maybe on the reverse side of the mug/cup/stein you could do just the 'Scared Monkeys' printing in black (on the white cup,etc.) as the way it is written/shown above "Discussion Board" as is seen above? The font/design of 'Scared Monkeys' , and the black on white is sharp is really good-looking and has a lot of class I think.  

Maybe, what about a chef's apron too ??? Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: January 02, 2007, 06:40:23 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Klass:
I love all those products! Maybe on the reverse side of the mug/cup/stein you could do just the 'Scared Monkeys' printing in black (on the white cup,etc.) as the way it is written/shown above "Discussion Board" as is seen above? The font/design of 'Scared Monkeys' , and the black on white is sharp is really good-looking and has a lot of class I think.  

Maybe, what about a chef's apron too ??? Very Happy

Not sure if it will let me do that but I'll look into it.  Currently, the design is centered on the mug instead of being on the left or right hand side.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: January 02, 2007, 06:41:38 PM »

Bleachedblack - do you need your old avatar back?

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/klaasend2/blchblk.jpg
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: January 02, 2007, 06:47:30 PM »

anna wrote

TWILIGHT ZONE

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #296 on: January 02, 2007, 06:50:11 PM »

Klaas, Can you please the link to order a mug? TIA
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: January 02, 2007, 06:51:59 PM »

Again I thank you Klass.i like Your idea.I am happy that your father is better,BT.I watched our nation Quiet President's funeral,today.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: January 02, 2007, 06:54:07 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Klaas, Can you please the link to order a mug? TIA

Just added the link in my signature line but if you go to the bottom of this page and click  on the Cafepress link, just scroll down..they are right there in the storefront.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: January 02, 2007, 06:55:56 PM »

San wrote;
Then one day I just practiced and I started with using the site tinyURL and then I graduated to posting pictures.

I still have't graduated to posting pictures. Embarassed .I used to be able to but something was different with my last computer , I wasn't able to just cut and paste .....so I never learned. It is one of my new years resolutions to learn. I will never get to Klaasend's level.......I just wasnt to post pictures.  Crying or Very sad

bleached, go to the testing area in the lounge on page 6 I tried to explain about posting pictures.  Try doing a test.  I'm sure you will be able to do it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.