April 27, 2024, 10:53:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #568 1/1 - 1/4/2007-PROBLEM DON'T USE  (Read 90238 times)
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: January 02, 2007, 06:57:01 PM »

I just lost a fantasy,oh well.I quit greta a while back.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: January 02, 2007, 07:01:26 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"

What fantasy, Ford?  He was a good man and President, IMO.  Don't ask me my opinion on Greta. Wink
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: January 02, 2007, 07:01:39 PM »

Maybe I need to go ahead and order mug today.  I still have not gotten my Christmas poster and I have already put the rest of the stuff up.   Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: January 02, 2007, 07:05:14 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Maybe I need to go ahead and order mug today.  I still have not gotten my Christmas poster and I have already put the rest of the stuff up.   Laughing

Maybe you will get it when it's time to take your stuff down Laughing .
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: January 02, 2007, 07:15:35 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Ono"
Klass:
I love all those products! Maybe on the reverse side of the mug/cup/stein you could do just the 'Scared Monkeys' printing in black (on the white cup,etc.) as the way it is written/shown above "Discussion Board" as is seen above? The font/design of 'Scared Monkeys' , and the black on white is sharp is really good-looking and has a lot of class I think.  

Maybe, what about a chef's apron too ??? Very Happy

Not sure if it will let me do that but I'll look into it.  Currently, the design is centered on the mug instead of being on the left or right hand side.

Well......maybe do two sides OR have that great logo ('Scared Monkeys') written underneath ????? The signature is great design and is a keeper. When seen, is instantaneously associated with SM Blog & Radio! A great logo.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: January 02, 2007, 07:16:55 PM »

You mean from Cafepress?  You should give them a call and find out where it is.  They were very helpful to IBE.

Cafepress:

Customer Service Hours

If you have any questions or to order by phone, please call us toll-free at 1-877-809-1659 during our customer service hours:

Monday – Saturday
9:00 am to 9:00 pm EST

For local/international calls, please
telephone us at 1-402-517-4480.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: January 02, 2007, 07:18:34 PM »

Klass:
I love all those products! Maybe on the reverse side of the mug/cup/stein you could do just the 'Scared Monkeys' printing in black (on the white cup,etc.) as the way it is written/shown above "Discussion Board" as is seen above? The font/design of 'Scared Monkeys' , and the black on white is sharp is really good-looking and has a lot of class I think.  

Not sure if it will let me do that but I'll look into it.  Currently, the design is centered on the mug instead of being on the left or right hand side.

Well......maybe do two sides OR have that great logo ('Scared Monkeys') written underneath ????? The signature is great design and is a keeper. When seen, is instantaneously associated with SM Blog & Radio! A great logo.

How about this mug that is already available?

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: January 02, 2007, 07:26:45 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"

What fantasy, Ford?  He was a good man and President, IMO.  Don't ask me my opinion on Greta. Wink

Shocked It still blows my mind that Greta was so hood-winked and taken in by Prince Joran. I really could only watch about two minutes of that interview replay last night. But to me, it was even more apparent seeing it the second time, how Greta seemed so visually affected by that kid. She either developed a crush on him right before our eyes, or she was scared for her life and wanted to get the heck off that island. Shocked
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: January 02, 2007, 07:29:45 PM »

Klass:

How about this mug that is already available?

I like that one very much.... Cool I was just hoping to incorporate that great-looking logo along with the Valentine theme. That logo should always be there, I think. Very Happy
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: January 02, 2007, 07:44:56 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Hope everone had at least a decent New Year's day
((Huggs to Snoopy))

I am glad to see that Justin's & BT's family is doing better ...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #310 on: January 02, 2007, 07:54:28 PM »

Just got my MUG! I like the one with the heart. It's good for Valentine's Day, but I love Scared Monkeys ALL the time!!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: January 02, 2007, 07:56:23 PM »

You mean from Cafepress?  You should give them a call and find out where it is.  They were very helpful to IBE.

Cafepress:

Customer Service Hours

If you have any questions or to order by phone, please call us toll-free at 1-877-809-1659 during our customer service hours:

Monday – Saturday
9:00 am to 9:00 pm EST

For local/international calls, please
telephone us at 1-402-517-4480.

I have received three e-mails saying it was shipping.  LOL.  One soon after, one two weeks later and one last week.  I can use it next year.  I will like it if and when it gets here.  It will be special because it is designed by Klaas and features the Monkey gang.  With the Monkeys, it's Christmas all year long.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: January 02, 2007, 07:57:26 PM »

Hey CBB
I see you got out of the cocktail glass & your arms under control  Wink [/b]

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: January 02, 2007, 08:00:20 PM »

Mostly O/T

Quote:

The death was ruled a suicide Tuesday. The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff's Office said it was asking Louisiana State Police to investigate the death, and a motivation wasn't immediately known.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2765878

---

I am just posting this to show how it is a matter of routine for suicides
to be completely investigated.  In no way it is attacking the victim nor showing anything other than concern.

And The Netherlands has asked for several bodies to be exhumed and DNA and forensic samples submitted to Holland.  You may recall that happening last year as some were being deemed other than suicides with the presence of toxic substances, etc.  

For at least the last twenty years, there have been routine investigations in the case of death by suicide in this country.  So I do hope the recent death of the young TV producer in Aruba is also investigated.  You just never know what might turn up in a place like that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #314 on: January 02, 2007, 08:03:18 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Hey CBB

Whew, yes OldFart, I did! Had a "crick" in my hip all day because of it!  Wink
I see that you've come into the light of day, as well!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: January 02, 2007, 08:03:34 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Anna"
My photobucket site is loading real slow.  It seems to be better now.

We prolly wore it out for New Years!!

Very Happy

Very cute new avatar Anna. But I do notice one of the pups is in a handbasket....like your sig line?

Thank-you Klaas  Smile

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: January 02, 2007, 08:10:27 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hey CBB

Just back to the 1st me that I still had laying around ..
this is from Jul/Aug of 2004 (I think)..
Did not use it long... Some said it was Screeery ...

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: January 02, 2007, 08:12:37 PM »

Oh... what I would give for an edit button 2005

crazybabyborg
« Reply #318 on: January 02, 2007, 08:12:51 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hey CBB

Just back to the 1st me that I still had laying around ..
this is from Jul/Aug of 2004 (I think)..
Did not use it long... Some said it was Screeery ...

Wellllllll....... I'll just say that I would have no problem fixing you a Halloween avatar. Valentine's Day could be a real challenge......   Laughing
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: January 02, 2007, 08:16:26 PM »

Oh... what I would give for an edit button 2005

Hello Oldfart I see you are bring in the New Year with yout new avatar. How lovely.......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.