April 27, 2024, 08:35:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #568 1/1 - 1/4/2007-PROBLEM DON'T USE  (Read 90197 times)
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: January 02, 2007, 11:00:49 PM »

Thanks for the hugs!

Yes, I DID see the ending to that Boise State game. Most people didn't count it up, but there were 37 points scored in that game in the last 1:20 or so. UNHEARD OF!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: January 02, 2007, 11:02:53 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Thanks for the hugs!

Yes, I DID see the ending to that Boise State game. Most people didn't count it up, but there were 37 points scored in that game in the last 1:20 or so. UNHEARD OF!

Yep.  My father inlaw changed the channel and missed the end of the game.  Could not believe it!  What an awesome game from beginning to end actually.  Then to top it off at the end with a marriage proposal at that!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: January 02, 2007, 11:03:21 PM »

sandy leiva - Thank You! What a great Monkey you are!

Folks, I have spent hours today with the @#$%&* online Pap translator ... The "Year End Review" issues of Bon Dia and Solo di Pueblo had many items of interest for the M&C thread.

I haven't updated the Summary yet, but page 14 of M&C thread has my post of what I *think* are new items for us. I haven't done the Murder Count yet, but I think it will be in double digits.  Shocked

Thanks to Leslie for steering me properly on those Reviews.

SunFreak - got your phone message; back at you ... I have been up to my ears in murder & mayhem. Hope all is well with you?

My brain is dead for today.  Confused

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: January 02, 2007, 11:06:12 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Hi SF2 nothing much happening. Klaasend has been making a few new designs of Monkey Mugs for Valentines day. Baby/Oldfart has "come-out".......and your new little puppy avatar is very cute!

Thanks BB.  I see you are back to your lovely self.  Did you know that Gilda Radner had a Yorkie?

No I didn't know that! Well I knew she had good taste. so I'm not suprised!  Wink

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: January 02, 2007, 11:07:12 PM »

Just an aside here... I HATE to think about what a New Year's Eve on Aruba must be like.

I figure if it's so bad here in this country, what about in an even looser (FAR looser) culture.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #385 on: January 02, 2007, 11:07:20 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Thanks for the hugs!

I really enjoyed that game too.  I could not believe that Boise St. pulled it out and went into overtime.  You don't get to see those kind of games too often.  You had to feel for both sides when it was over.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: January 02, 2007, 11:09:24 PM »

I didn't see the football excitement today. But, I meant to post a day or two ago, an article and tape re. a HIGH SCHOOL kid who sank a "Hail Mary" buzzer shot to win a tournament. I think it was in Wisconsin. He'll never forget that.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: January 02, 2007, 11:12:16 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
I didn't see the football excitement today. But, I meant to post a day or two ago, an article and tape re. a HIGH SCHOOL kid who sank a "Hail Mary" buzzer shot to win a tournament. I think it was in Wisconsin. He'll never forget that.

Mrs Marple did I miss a translation about the 2 young girls in Aruba, those last posted in the C+M thread?

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: January 02, 2007, 11:13:19 PM »

i think DOCTOR EVIL is a ZOMBIE

Shocked

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: January 02, 2007, 11:14:18 PM »

Quote from: "sandy leiva"
Quote from: "msmarple"
sandy leiva - HELP! please go to M&C thread, page 14 I think. Two small articles posted by klaas:

http://tinyurl.com/yl6do3

If these say what I think, several children were done in, in two separate cases ...

translations done

OH thank-you very much....sorry I'm reading backwards, ME BAD.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: January 02, 2007, 11:16:04 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Mrs Marple did I miss a translation about the 2 young girls in Aruba, those last posted in the C+M thread?

bleached - sandy translated it for us. But, turns out, the case was in The Netherlands, not Aruba (my mistake). The girls were indeed killed by a sex offender who I think was a family friend or neighbor (although they were not aware of history). I *think*. Buried very near the home ...

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: January 02, 2007, 11:30:08 PM »

To your question whether Joran went to school on Monday
May 30th 2005, I can state the following. I cannot precisely recollect
whether Joran went to school that day. It is possible that he did not
go to school that day.

BULL CRAP

LIAR LIAR ZOMBIE PANTS ON FIRE

i hate you, you SLIMY PIG

- A Horse's Tale
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: January 02, 2007, 11:31:22 PM »

Klaas is right, again. I did have good Customer Service from CafePress.

I have ordered three times from CafePress ie: Scared Monkeys. The first order I didn't trace. The last order sent the poster seperately and the last part of my order from CafePress left 5 AM left Hodgkins IN 12/30 via UPS. When it hits out here at their "port" I know I'll get it the next day... pretty nice if you have to have a neigbor look out for it or leave directions for UPS.

I think it's fun to use CafePress's UPS tracker feature and trace it cross country.One order was shipped to Earth..something MO then cross country. The second went out of a suburb in Kansas City Kansas, I think. They all start out in Louisville, KY

Yes, CafePress had advertized free shipping ending on a certain day and their computer programed shipping in the order. Customer Service changed it immediately and my charge card reflected that.

I also wanted to know if the stein was microwave save.

I think the idea for Valentine Day's mug is great. I like the picture on the one side of the mug.... would be neat to have something on the other side.

I find wearing the SM t-shirts and now the coming sweatshirt acts as a lead in to discussing the Natalee challenge with others in line, etc at the store. Some will just smile in the aisles of the grocery and I know they know the SM site.

The only person, I know, that goes neck and neck with Klaas at the computer is Barry who does HGTV's show tonight "Hidden Potential  who uses his Mac to take home the clients are looking at and making them go with their desires and a thousand or so under their budget.

Don't think he could do that in CA! Still OT// it's so sad the housing market is out of touch for so many and the middle class is going!

PS  I found that both the mug and stein hold both cold and hot beverages very well, even when the room was very cold.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: January 02, 2007, 11:32:18 PM »

Most likely I informed the bus driver that Joran would not be going with
the bus. A clue to the fact that Joran did not go to school that Monday
could be that on Tuesday I insisted that he went to school that day.

there you go... ZOMBIE PIG FACE...mix a lie with some truth

thats what ZOMBIES do.... thinking they will confuse people

well you aint confusing this ROBOTS

youre a freaking WANNA BE JUDGE

how do you sleep at night ?

- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #394 on: January 02, 2007, 11:35:52 PM »

It seems quiet tonight, guess I will hug Nemo early tonight and head to the television for a while.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: January 02, 2007, 11:37:36 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
It seems quiet tonight, guess I will hug Nemo early tonight and head to the television for a while.

Nite Lala's - see you tomorrow
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: January 02, 2007, 11:38:48 PM »

ahhhhhhh...Paulus
if Joran ever worked out... i will eat a WRENCH....he is flabby just like
ANITA...please stop telling lies

"Sometimes Joran just went to work out at the “Raquet Club”. On those occasions he would not have his tennis bag with him."

WORK OUT ?????????????????????????

yea right

nice LIE... whats that..... 439 lies in 2 days  
 Evil or Very Mad

- A Horse's Tale
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: January 02, 2007, 11:53:32 PM »

Happy New Year everyone!

RE:Plain View,  Hermetic Code
 Kat_Gram's
Been reading all 15 articles she linked in her post re: Canadian legislative building which has symbols from the different Masonic Orders, Myths, Rosicrucians, and Hermetic Code. Great reading for all Monkeys and thanks Kat_Gram My dad was a 33rd Degree Mason and now I understand him much more... helps me understand his character and his honesty. Mom was Eastern Star.

OK this lead to exploring "Plain View" + Hermanic Code and just Plain View. (OT....I like "hotbot.com" and "dogpile.com" for they fetch better Laughing sometimes than Goggle.)

First, as many of you know I "flew in" via Code Talkers and lurked alot. I then researched Shango's code  (which I didn't share) in myths, Carib. music, Masonry, Aruban Hist et al hours and hours. Lost much of it in a hard disk crash. The Code Talkers were always better than I though and seemed to crack it much faster.

Anyway, I was "disappointed" to learn that, maybe, many of Shango's sayings were based on Marvel comics... "disappointed" for I could have save many hours if I had ever read Marvel comics, I guess. IMO I disagree here, though for I think Shango is versed in more than comic lore.

Now, in that line... him/her (Shango) being much more hip than I in comics and music, I came across something tonight that may have been posted before and I missed. Laughing

From a site about HIPV.. ie the Hidden in Plain View Group
Hidden in Plain View is a video/music group that has "Ashes, Ashes" and "Bleed for You"
 "There are a thousand ways for the world to cut you up and cut you off. In their Drive-Thru Records debut full-length CD Life In Dreaming, HIDDEN IN PLAIN VIEW explores a few of them. A brutal rape in a back alley. A car wreck on the turnpike. Standing alone on a high rooftop and contemplating the fast way down. Unafraid to confront such dark impulses, the hard-rocking New Jersey quintet ultimately makes an eloquent hard-rocking case for the human spirit."

The ref. about the rape in a back alley made go "ummmm", as old as I am, that if Shango read Marvel comics maybe he also was into this group and therefore... about the rape he is giving as hint "as in Plain View". He sure makes lots of ref. to "Follow the Music"

But he uses plain view with capitals and in small letters, just like he does "Dirty Hand, Dirty Hands, dirty hand, dirty hands." So maybe at times it means a place, a person or general terms, so with Plain View/plain view?

OK, hidden in plain view can be the town in FLA which has been discussed here and some say it's connect to the supposedly PIMPS' group members and judge in training.

IMO It could also mean like a video taken of things in "plain view" like Carpe's dedication.

Then I found this term on a legal site: Plain View Doctrine
n.The clause in criminal law whereby a law enforcement officer can search a place or seize objects without having a proper search warrant if he discovers that any criminal activity was going on or product of crime say a pistol is seen without any entry or search.

Well, at first I couldn't understand how this could affect the vdS's home for the search warrant of the whole home was stopped as it was starting. It was more confusion time.

But, maybe, since Shango and Simian seemed to have had an insider's track to some of the actions/or inactions of the ALE, maybe someone in the ALA saw something that was in plain view.... where, usually, a law enforcement officer can search a place, as it says above without a warrant if it is discovered there was a crime or a weapon.... shoe, knive, gun, scratches that an experienced aLE person would know is not "natural". Or maybe the car, cleaned that night was in "plain view" or something someone saw outside of the vdS home around the pool or in the drive before Natalee's parents arrived there.

It just seems to me, that with the beginning there was talk that many of the Aruban Law agents had been trained by the Holland FBI and our own FBI in Quantaco and that they were good.

If so,  why did we get this lack of evidence?

but if their hands were tied by cronyism, elitism, favors of payback, perhaps Jacobs not getting the evidence or evidence not getting to the Judges, opps then again, the judges were friends and the Chief of Police is Joran's godfather on and on

plus it seems tourism and the system 'we don't understand' rules there also.

Just thoughts, thanks, IBE

Oh a tidbit I picked up in Kat_Gram's link:
The man explaining the symbols, says "Anyway, I'd spent a lot of time poring over alchemical texts back in Amsterdam, which just happens to house the world's largest library of Hermetic books."

a ref. to plain view in Hermes history I found exploring:
http://www.durenmar.de/articles/hermeshistory.html
997AD / 1136th Year of Pisces
 "The sanctum of each Magus shall be marked with a circle inscribed within a square, with straight lines connecting the square's opposite corners. This marking shall be in plain view so that those entering the sanctum know that it is indeed a sanctum. A symbol representing the identity of the sanctum's owner shall accompany the sign."

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: January 02, 2007, 11:56:19 PM »

Late night gang... any light hearted movies on tonight?? Am getting in a funk and wish not to.[/b]

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: January 02, 2007, 11:58:43 PM »

I took my little wind in the dark forrest out to a movie tonight.Her 2 in 4 months,and she liked Dream Girls.I am sorry I have missed the fun.Old Fart,fiber can fix you right up,and the porker would look better with and apple in its mouth.I had to get my ribs taped at the vet,laughing to hard.My fantasy is still mine.I like Brichon's alot.I have alot of questions about aruba,but I wait till I am clear headed,as the rest of our pride left to go home.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.