April 27, 2024, 09:37:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #568 1/1 - 1/4/2007-PROBLEM DON'T USE  (Read 90236 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: January 03, 2007, 02:09:17 PM »

Mere and Peaches - yours are done now too!  Wink

http://www.cafepress.com/scaredmonkeys/2333143

Refresh the link above if it doesn't show up right away
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: January 03, 2007, 02:10:23 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I wanna know how you get the logo on both sides of the mug
I cant figure that one out

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: January 03, 2007, 02:13:00 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

The template is set up that way  Wink
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: January 03, 2007, 02:14:40 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
The whole thing about depositing money or not being able to stinks to high heaven too. That is BS too.

Why would he not be able to depoist the money.  I haven't heard of many banks that refuse to take money???

I think this is a reference for the story PVDS told about going to the bank in the morning and it was too busy so he went back to the office without making a deposit.

Did Paulus really want to make a simple deposit transaction ??? His deposit story of two visits is fishy. I've always wondered if in fact, Paulus' real purpose for going to the bank was to really make personal contact with that particular bank employee, (she may have been sitting at her desk?), perhaps in connection with (disposal ?) of Natalee ? Or something to do with the events ?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: January 03, 2007, 02:15:11 PM »

I think that part of Paulus lying and pretending he doesn't remember is
a part of a ploy to trivialize the whole thing.  He said it was "absurd!" that they dare arrest him and a part of him is saying Natalee was just so unimportant, he couldn't even be bothered with a tourist girl going missing.  Has nothing to do with them, after all.

And a part of it was he did not have all angles covered as to what would be the best story for them to tell.  Beth caught them off-guard and threw all the plans off.  He was still thinking what would be the best angle to take.  

For example, blame the Security Guards or blame the Kalpoes.  Which would be better.  Decisions, decisions!  So tough for Paulus to try to anticipate each and every turn of events he could expect and to lie accordingly.  Better to just claim not to remember than get caught even more.

And that would leave everything open ended for later when it came down to one or the other.  He could suddenly remember whatever would help nail it down on somebody, anybody, other than his son, whom he said he will do literally anything, no qualifiers, to protect.

I would do whatever I could to protect my own sons but only within the limits of what is morally right.  They will always have my love no matter what they might or might not do but once they wander outside the bounds of morality and civilization, they know they are on their own.  

There must be a reason Paulus is willing to throw any semblance of decency, justice, integrity to the wind and just blindly support Joran no matter what he might have done.  Is it because Joran is covering for Paulus also in some aspect of all of this?

If so, Paulus need to be afraid, be very afraid.  Joran will eventually tire of being used by his father in this manner and if he sees himself behind bars for a long period of time, all bets will be off, to use a gambling pun.

All just my most humble of opinions and speculation as to what motivated Paulus vdSloot to lie as he did.

BT's new Lappie!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: January 03, 2007, 02:16:00 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Local media outlets are reporting that Alabama has a new football coach, named Saban... posting this for our Miss Spooky.  Now, back to more pressing things....

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Very Happy It's a good thing, Martha. Very Happy
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: January 03, 2007, 02:22:17 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
If the homework assignment was THAT important, why didn't one of Joran's brothers take it to school?  What did Joran do all morning on Monday, May 30, 2006 and why couldn't Joran walk over to the bank, after he was more rested from his night of partying?   The maid must have noticed if he was home - his "Airco" would have been running if he was in his apt. and I am sure, that he needed food during the day and the kitchen is located in the main house.   Oh, Rita Dijkhoff, why won't you talk?

If she's not dead yet, she's probably scared she will be if she talks. Shocked
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: January 03, 2007, 02:40:29 PM »

Mere and Peaches - yours are done now too!  Wink

http://www.cafepress.com/scaredmonkeys/2333143

Refresh the link above if it doesn't show up right away

Klaasend How do we get a mug? I don't see the place at cafe press to leave the personalized info?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: January 03, 2007, 02:40:52 PM »

The maid would know if there had been a party going on at the main house or whether Joran's clothes were excessively dirty.  She would know if Joran was home or away that day and remember his demeanor.
Was she allowed into his apt. or told not to go into any rooms in the main house?  Did she answer the phone or see cars arriving?  Was one of Paul's Judge friends staying at the house?  There are so many questions.  She might know things that she might not even think are important but could change everything.  She is the only witness to the van der Sloot family's activities of Monday, May 30th that is alive and known.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: January 03, 2007, 02:52:20 PM »

The maid would know if there had been a party going on at the main house or whether Joran's clothes were excessively dirty.  She would know if Joran was home or away that day and remember his demeanor.
Was she allowed into his apt. or told not to go into any rooms in the main house?  Did she answer the phone or see cars arriving?  Was one of Paul's Judge friends staying at the house?  There are so many questions.  She might know things that she might not even think are important but could change everything.  She is the only witness to the van der Sloot family's activities of Monday, May 30th that is alive and known.

That realization alone, must be causing her true fear. Shocked
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: January 03, 2007, 02:53:21 PM »

There is a new thread in the Monkey Lounge for requests for personalized mugs.  The link is in my signature line. Wink  Laughing

GOODMORNING ALL!

Sorry reading backwards again. Embarassed

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: January 03, 2007, 03:00:13 PM »

First incident of the year? Needs translation.......man attacked with a baseball bat? Today's Diario.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HOMBER A WORDE MALTRATA CU BATE

ORANJESTAD (AAN):  Riba e prome dia di aņa net ora cu dia ta habri a drenta informe cu un grupo di homber a bati un ciudadano cu bate di baseball patras di Las Vegas Bar na San Nicolas y cu e homber aki ta herida.
   Mesora a manda tanto polis como ambulans pa bay na e lugar. Na nan yegada nan no a haya ningun persona maltrata, pues nan a sigui nan caminda. Un rato despues a drenta informe cerca ambulans cu tin un homber cu ta maltrata benta abao banda di WanBoy San Nicola

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: January 03, 2007, 03:08:31 PM »

Leslie:  Those are all questions that should have been asked.  I just went back and read her statement.  I must say....they hit her with some hard questions.... When do you work?  what days?  Is there a spanish speaking maid in the household too?  AND THAT IS ALL.  Of course, it was Jacobs asking questions or should I say NOT asking.  NOT ONE question about Monday May 30 - NOT ONE question!

Does this not speak volumes?  Don't ask, Don't tell sorta thing.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: January 03, 2007, 03:37:44 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

The template is set up that way  Wink

you are just way to smart  Wink

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: January 03, 2007, 03:51:51 PM »

yes CBB,I am ready for Valentines Day.Leslie,My father was in operation Market Garden,so yes he did rescue many of the Dutch.He worked with some Eagles,that screamed alot.The hormones and the HGF and the steriods have impacted many places,incuding aruba.I also think that people like anita that enable this at her school bring out the beast.Part of my family is on her way back to Montreal,the other to Nebraska.I think simple logic says joran is guilty.I have noticed that the police feel,the MB kids feel it and most citizens of the world agree.The devil is in the details,but the facts speak for themselves.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: January 03, 2007, 04:08:00 PM »

REMINDER - If you want to request a personalized mug, please do so by going to the link in my signature line.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: January 03, 2007, 04:10:32 PM »

REMINDER - If you want to request a personalized mug, please do so by going to the link in my signature line.

When are you going to make those personalized BEER MUGS available?  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: January 03, 2007, 04:22:02 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

When are you going to make those personalized BEER MUGS available?  Wink

Hi Thirdstrike - long time no see!  There's alot of work involved in setting these up, can only do the large mug right now.  You could alway put beer in the large mug though,lol  Laughing
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #498 on: January 03, 2007, 04:58:21 PM »

Okay so what do I do now?  Do I just go to the link and pay for it?

Thank you, Klaas.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: January 03, 2007, 05:13:45 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Okay so what do I do now?  Do I just go to the link and pay for it?

Thank you, Klaas.

Yep Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.