April 27, 2024, 03:40:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #568 1/1 - 1/4/2007-PROBLEM DON'T USE  (Read 90217 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #500 on: January 03, 2007, 05:18:50 PM »

Thanks.  I figured it out!  I got a Christmas tile.  I must not have seen it the first time...  I have a couple other framed tiles in my kitchen so this will be great.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: January 03, 2007, 05:24:45 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Thanks.  I figured it out!  I got a Christmas tile.  I must not have seen it the first time...  I have a couple other framed tiles in my kitchen so this will be great.

Cool!  Yeah, the tile I think was IBE's idea.  Would make a great coaster too.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: January 03, 2007, 05:28:29 PM »

Klaas,

Love the person mug idea!  Would it be possible for you to post the announcement every few hours for a few days so lots of Monkeys will know?

I remember being so shy about posting about an avatar, that I missed the bus.

Would hate for that happen to some our posters now!

Just thinking....A bunch of cattle is a herd... what is a bunch of Monkeys (otherwise thatn Good)

My CafePress is somewhere out in a UPS truck... I am guessing in AZ now or just over the border into CA. My cat keeps pointing to an avatar on the poster that I have on the wall by the bed. Will see who it is??? Wouldn't it be funny it is was an cat avatar??

Oldfart I can't grab a husband first in emergencies for have none. Could use one who cooks great roasts  Laughing  Laughing

PS  is there a Paulus timeline somewhere? and anyone know what happened to the missing pages of his statements?

Maybe they did the Aruban tango and "just dissappeared" (Can't find my glasses' think I didn't spell that correctly)

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: January 03, 2007, 05:40:12 PM »

thanks

My next order will include a coaster, as I spent a lot on the current order and have to check the "robbing of Peter to pay Paul". Hope they don't compare notes if I get to Heaven!

Klaas.. on the tote.. can the pict on the front be divided into something about I am a Monkey Junkey, with a http on Scared Monkeys and one on the radio station, plub our avatar? or something on the front and back?? AS if you didn't have anything else to do in your life!

The totes and t-shirts (closthes) have been the best way for me to get others talking about Natalee or nodding that they are aware when I pass them in the aisles.

Isn't it great that in So CA these caes made the newpapers and more are aware of the bad thing that happened to Natalee??

I doubt if Court TV will do it live, with all the ins it has with Joey T and Mr. King *the spokesman" a while back. But I think it is up the the Judge and participants if it has TV coverage.
Still haven't found glasses, so hope this is OK

Thanks Klaas for last night... out of funk Domino's and a coke helped too. Fibrmyalgia  is the pits, but when I hear all the suffering our Other Monkeys go through, I am lucky.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: January 03, 2007, 05:41:34 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Long day at the hospital here. They decided last night that maybe my dad did have a blocked artery and wanted to do one more test this morning. They did the test, found a blockage, and put in a stent. The procedure went smoothly, except that there were problems with his blood clotting, and once they decided to take out the cardiac catheter from the artery in his thigh, it took them over an hour to do it without him bleeding profusely. Anyway, when I left the hospital he was doing well, so I am a very happy camper.

If anyone is ever in Chattanooga and needs to go to the hospital, go to Memorial. I can't say enough good things about the wonderful staff there. Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
IBE
Monkey Junky

BT
« Reply #505 on: January 03, 2007, 05:47:40 PM »

BT  I am so happy for your dad and for you,

Love,  IBE

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: January 03, 2007, 05:48:11 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
The maid would know if there had been a party going on at the main house or whether Joran's clothes were excessively dirty.  She would know if Joran was home or away that day and remember his demeanor.
Was she allowed into his apt. or told not to go into any rooms in the main house?  Did she answer the phone or see cars arriving?  Was one of Paul's Judge friends staying at the house?  There are so many questions.  She might know things that she might not even think are important but could change everything.  She is the only witness to the van der Sloot family's activities of Monday, May 30th that is alive and known.

There was a maid that reported seeing sand all over Joran's clothes.  In my opinion this was not sand it was blood.  Why make a bid deal out of sand when it's all over the island.  They needed to shut the maid up and they why the have the other maid testifying no one else works for the Sloots.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: January 03, 2007, 05:50:41 PM »

San....do we know how many maids work for the VDS family....and how often they are there.....?

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: January 03, 2007, 05:51:35 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
thanks

My next order will include a coaster, as I spent a lot on the current order and have to check the "robbing of Peter to pay Paul". Hope they don't compare notes if I get to Heaven!

Klaas.. on the tote.. can the pict on the front be divided into something about I am a Monkey Junkey, with a http on Scared Monkeys and one on the radio station, plub our avatar? or something on the front and back?? AS if you didn't have anything else to do in your life!

The totes and t-shirts (closthes) have been the best way for me to get others talking about Natalee or nodding that they are aware when I pass them in the aisles.

Isn't it great that in So CA these caes made the newpapers and more are aware of the bad thing that happened to Natalee??

I doubt if Court TV will do it live, with all the ins it has with Joey T and Mr. King *the spokesman" a while back. But I think it is up the the Judge and participants if it has TV coverage.
Still haven't found glasses, so hope this is OK

Thanks Klaas for last night... out of funk Domino's and a coke helped too. Fibrmyalgia  is the pits, but when I hear all the suffering our Other Monkeys go through, I am lucky.

IBE - let me get through this MUG project then I'll think about totes and stuff, OK?
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: January 03, 2007, 05:56:09 PM »

HI Monkeys,
Just a quick drive by. Glad to see our Monkeys are still questioning the C*** we have been told by J2K and Ale. And Paulus. All Cr**. JMHO

Glad to hear your Dad is getting good care BT.

Just a swinging with the tribe
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: January 03, 2007, 06:02:22 PM »

Thanks Klaas, by that time I'll have more $$ Laughing  Laughing  Didn't aim to pressure... I just get like a kid at times in a candy store!

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: January 03, 2007, 06:07:40 PM »

Hey CBB,
I love this little kitty avatar. I think I will keep it forever. LOL
I think with the red ribbon it will work just great for Valentines day also.

San it would be so nice if Klaas was to color your hat blue like your Christmas avatar was. It went so well with your eyes. JMHO

Have to go so have a good evening Monkeys.

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: January 03, 2007, 06:21:16 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
San....do we know how many maids work for the VDS family....and how often they are there.....?

Not really.  Seems like the VDS had at least 2 maids though which I understand is not unusual for Aruba.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: January 03, 2007, 06:23:24 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

The Dana Pretzer Show - Tonight - Wednesday, Jan. 3rd - 2006 Year in Review

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/01/03/the-dana-pretzer-show-tonight-wednesday-jan-3rd-2006-year-in-review/
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: January 03, 2007, 06:25:04 PM »

Hi Monkeys Smile

Does anyone recall the Monkey Monikers that used to be assigned to us based upon the # of posts that we made?

If so does anyone recall the names & order?

Just wondering

TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #515 on: January 03, 2007, 06:25:04 PM »

The personalized mug was a fabulous idea.  I can't wait!  I am already scouting a spot in the kitchen for my tile.  

Nice job as usual, Klaas.

Expect a miracle.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #516 on: January 03, 2007, 06:25:45 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Hey CBB,
I love this little kitty avatar. I think I will keep it forever. LOL
I think with the red ribbon it will work just great for Valentines day also.

San it would be so nice if Klaas was to color your hat blue like your Christmas avatar was. It went so well with your eyes. JMHO

Have to go so have a good evening Monkeys.

Sam!!! Are You still here???
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #517 on: January 03, 2007, 06:26:24 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Hi Monkeys Smile

Does anyone recall the Monkey Monikers that used to be assigned to us based upon the # of posts that we made?

Just wondering

TIA

Hi OF!  Wish I could help.  I know I was Magnificent.  And it had taken awhile to get there.  Junky was in there somewhere too.

Expect a miracle.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #518 on: January 03, 2007, 06:28:15 PM »

OldFart? I felt bad about my razzing, so I made this for your Valentine's avatar. Whatcha think???

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: January 03, 2007, 06:29:13 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Hi Monkeys Smile

Just wondering

TIA

I only remember:

Monkey Junkey
Sacred Monkey
Magnificent Monkey
Monkey Illustrator (i think)
Monkey Transcriptionist (i think)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.