April 27, 2024, 12:52:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #568 1/1 - 1/4/2007-PROBLEM DON'T USE  (Read 90209 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: January 03, 2007, 06:59:25 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

<<snip>>
I recall thinking it was misspelled but do not remember why I thought that.  I think it was junkey or jonkey.

Tyler
Your not thinking about the Donkey with the wooden shoes are you? Rolling Eyes

The mugs have Junkey on them...so  must have been to go with Monkey Confused

Thanks

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: January 03, 2007, 06:59:27 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Oldfart - I believe it was Junkey to match with Monkey.

Thanks Klaasend...
I figured some of your old Screen Shots may have some the titles..

One Mug order being prepared Wink

Laughing  Laughing I figured that's what you were up to!

Dumb OlfFart...  
Dumb...Dumb  

It is spelled Junkey  on the FRONT  of the MUG

Duhhhh

OMG - typo on the original template then.  Monkey Junkey is the way it was spelled in the forum.  If you look at the side of the mug it says Munkey Junky (which is the correct spelling).  Think I'm leaving it that way.   Wink

Edited to add:  I did not create the original template I'm modifying it for the personalized mugs.   Wink  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: January 03, 2007, 07:00:41 PM »

I believe the designated term for a thousand posts BUI was Drunkey Monkey!   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: January 03, 2007, 07:03:30 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I believe the designated term for a thousand posts BUI was Drunkey Monkey!   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Laughing  Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: January 03, 2007, 07:04:24 PM »

OMG - typo on the original template then.  Monkey Junkey is the way it was spelled in the forum.  If you look at the side of the mug it says Munkey Junky (which is the correct spelling).  Think I'm leaving it that way.   Wink

Edited to add:  I did not create the original template I'm modifying it for the personalized mugs.   Wink  Laughing

Klaasend
You. are correct ... I did not notice the Junky at
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/klaasend2/NonesucheMug.png

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: January 03, 2007, 07:04:48 PM »

Isn't Steve Holloway the one who is related to Dave and is a minister?  He made a post very early in which some of the facts were a bit off, the timing of Natalee leaving C&C?  Didn't hear from him after that.

Be back later but write the editor of the Augusta Free Press and let him know what we think of his unprofessional, inaccurate, bigoted writer!

Later, taters!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: January 03, 2007, 07:10:18 PM »

Wait...I'm confused.  This idot of a "writer" interprets the family's latest action againsthe K2's as "racist" because she makes no mention of the "Dutch boy" in her lawsuit?  Was this guy just born?  Does he not have cable?

If ignorance is bliss, this turd should be one happy Mo'fo!!   Rolling Eyes
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: January 03, 2007, 07:10:45 PM »

Gee I do not remember getting that one  Shocked  Laughing
 Wink

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: January 03, 2007, 07:13:33 PM »

Be back in a bit..
Got to attemp to write a heart left letter the the editor without

SeeYaByeeeeeee

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #549 on: January 03, 2007, 07:19:49 PM »

DH is finally home so it's officially dinner time.  Have a good evening.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: January 03, 2007, 07:26:08 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Wait...I'm confused.  This idot of a "writer" interprets the family's latest action againsthe K2's as "racist" because she makes no mention of the "Dutch boy" in her lawsuit?  Was this guy just born?  Does he not have cable?

If ignorance is bliss, this turd should be one happy Mo'fo!!   Rolling Eyes

If I'm not mistaken he says Swedish boy  Laughing
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: January 03, 2007, 07:34:51 PM »

Now, Miss Holloway's parents are pursuing a wrongful-death lawsuit against the brothers (natives of Aruba, if I'm not mistaken) who were last seen with Natalie. Strangely enough, they do not mention a word about the Swedish guy who was with her, as well. Racism, anyone? The brothers, in turn, are suing Dr. Phil and NBC/Universal for doctoring an interview they had with Dr. Phil, saying that they spliced the reponses to cast them in a negative light.

4 mistakes in one paragraph!   Ignore the moron!

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: January 03, 2007, 07:40:15 PM »

Brought this over from the Front Page.  There is an invitation to write to the editor and tell him what you think of this opinion piece.  I suggest we all do just that very thing.   Evil or Very Mad

This lame excuse for a writer has none of the facts correct but blathers on anyway as though he is some expert on the case.  I also detect w whopping dose of misogyny primed with adolescent male fantasy.

Click on the article and read.  Then share with the editor your thoughts, please Monkeys O'Mine.  And remember Augusta is already considered by many a bigoted city because of not having women, and until recent years blacks, in the country club there, the one that sponsors the Masters Golf Tournament.

Some places and people just never learn, do they?  Be sure to state where you are from so they know once again the eyes of the world are on Augusta and we don't like what we see one bit!

Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Shocked  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Shocked  Confused

From Front Page Comment section under the latest article on Aruban and tourism:

Did anyone read this???

http://tinyurl.com/w8r89

Man, this guy should be forced to 1) get the facts straight, and 2) publish an apology to the family.

This case is a major league cover-up for Paulus and we got guys writing articles like this in the US…..

Aren’t the Goettenboes living in Georgia these days? One has to wonder why someone would publish something like this…other than they are 1) a clueless tool, or 2) they are trying to attack the family of Natalee Holloway.

Perhaps he should take on the family of Amy Bradley next. md

Comment by Minnesota Dad | January 3, 2007, 12:06 pm

It's a done deal.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: January 03, 2007, 07:42:24 PM »

Brought this over from the Front Page.  There is an invitation to write to the editor and tell him what you think of this opinion piece.  I suggest we all do just that very thing.   Evil or Very Mad

This lame excuse for a writer has none of the facts correct but blathers on anyway as though he is some expert on the case.  I also detect w whopping dose of misogyny primed with adolescent male fantasy.

Click on the article and read.  Then share with the editor your thoughts, please Monkeys O'Mine.  And remember Augusta is already considered by many a bigoted city because of not having women, and until recent years blacks, in the country club there, the one that sponsors the Masters Golf Tournament.

Some places and people just never learn, do they?  Be sure to state where you are from so they know once again the eyes of the world are on Augusta and we don't like what we see one bit!

Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Shocked  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Shocked  Confused

From Front Page Comment section under the latest article on Aruban and tourism:

Did anyone read this???

http://tinyurl.com/w8r89

Man, this guy should be forced to 1) get the facts straight, and 2) publish an apology to the family.

This case is a major league cover-up for Paulus and we got guys writing articles like this in the US…..

Aren’t the Goettenboes living in Georgia these days? One has to wonder why someone would publish something like this…other than they are 1) a clueless tool, or 2) they are trying to attack the family of Natalee Holloway.

Perhaps he should take on the family of Amy Bradley next. md

Comment by Minnesota Dad | January 3, 2007, 12:06 pm

I wanted to add that this guys knows so little about anything that he is calling Joran Swedish and thinks the family is condoning his behavior.  Has he ever seen one single program regarding this case, or read anything about it?  Yet, he is calling Beth a racist for counter-suing the K2?  Good Lord, this man sounds like a bigoted, uninformed nut case, but I will not refer to him in that way in my writing, but will be civil, something he is certainly lacking but will wish him a really atomic hajj.

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: January 03, 2007, 07:42:43 PM »

I sent Phil Chroniger, the typist who fancies himself a writer, a short email inviting him to Scared Monkeys to learn the facts of the case.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: January 03, 2007, 07:43:05 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

<<snip>>
I recall thinking it was misspelled but do not remember why I thought that.  I think it was junkey or jonkey.

Tyler
Your not thinking about the Donkey with the wooden shoes are you? Rolling Eyes

The mugs have Junkey on them...so  must have been to go with Monkey Confused

Thanks

Is it an Indian from Key West, just south of Detroit, near Aruba?

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: January 03, 2007, 07:46:22 PM »

MAGNIFICIENT MONKEY.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: January 03, 2007, 07:48:39 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Now, Miss Holloway's parents are pursuing a wrongful-death lawsuit against the brothers (natives of Aruba, if I'm not mistaken) who were last seen with Natalie. Strangely enough, they do not mention a word about the Swedish guy who was with her, as well. Racism, anyone? The brothers, in turn, are suing Dr. Phil and NBC/Universal for doctoring an interview they had with Dr. Phil, saying that they spliced the responses to cast them in a negative light.

4 mistakes in one paragraph!   Ignore the moron!

No way!  And when I get the other half of my pack fed and settled in for the night, I am going to give him a piece of my mind.  After all, I have so much to spare!   Rolling Eyes

Augusta has had the Masters Golf Tournament picketed by women and blacks because their country club did not allow either to participate and they barely patched that over and covered it up in time for Tiger Woods to play there.  I think this attitude is at the root of their problem and so will help them out by spelling it out for them.

This caveman may well be the editor of the paper.  Any of our Georgia Monkeys know?

working and lurking but will return soon. . . . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: January 03, 2007, 07:52:16 PM »

This is somewhat off topic but I thought I would post it here as Im not getting much response in the Lounge.

Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Scared Monkeys Radio  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that 2007 has arrived I look to you for some suggestions.
I will post some questions here and you can either respond here or by private email to bruins_fan@sasktel.net
I want to do the type of programming that everyone enjoys so it is important I get some responses from you.
Ok now the questions.

1. Do you enjoy the type of format that we have here on scared monkeys radio?

2. Do you have any guest suggestions?

3. A good talk show always gives the listener a chance to call and voice their opinion. I have a 1-800 # so you or guests can call toll free. Should I keep the toll free # ? Would you be willing to make a small paypal doantion to help with costs for it ?

4. Is there a particular night of the week that you want to listen live ? Or do you listen mostly to the podcast ?

5. Should we be doing more shows ?

Please get back to me as soon as you can.
Thanks
Dana

PS: Pay pal donations can be sent to my bruins_fan@sasktel address or click on the link at
http://st106.startlogic.com/~cbandtal/contact.htm
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: January 03, 2007, 07:53:57 PM »

Dana - good idea.  Am I the only one who responded?  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.