April 28, 2024, 07:14:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #568 1/1 - 1/4/2007-PROBLEM DON'T USE  (Read 90261 times)
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: January 03, 2007, 07:55:22 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Dana - good idea.  Am I the only one who responded?  Laughing

so far yes
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: January 03, 2007, 07:58:38 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"

so far yes

Gotta do dinner at my house and get ready for doctor appointment tomorrow.  I have to study for all the tests, write this man in Georgia and then I will be back and respond.  Thank you, Dana, as always.  I have not ignored, just gotta get busy cooking and cleaning.  I am married to a caveman, you know?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: January 03, 2007, 07:58:42 PM »

This was just posted on the front page of SM under the Natalee Holloway still on the AOL top ten searches topic.  

The posters name is SCT and posts as if she is in Aruba.  Here is her post and my comment to it:

Americans should stop acting like they are the best in everything, the most educated and the smartest in the whole wide world. What happened to Natalee Holloway in Aruba, happens EVERDAY in USA!!! Beside, why didn’t any local girl dissappear? Because they are raised different!!! American girls come to this island and behave like they have never seen men!!! They drink alcohol like water, they sleep with every guy they can, not knowing that these guys are just after easy sex and no commitment relationships for a couple of hours or days. What you should do is start looking how to raise your children better, TALK AND LISTEN. That will help keep them away from drugs, alcohol and unsave sex. God bless you America!!!

SM:  One thing I’ve learned in the last 19 months is that Aruban guys/girls, men/women spend a good portion of their time drinking.  The way Aruban girls dress makes how Natalee was dressed look like a nun.  Face it, you live on a tiny party island that depends upon the tourist trade.  Your young men take advantage of the tourist girls.  Drinking, drugs and corruption are a huge problem on your tiny little party island.  You should be proud.  (klaasend)

Here is the FP topic it was posted under:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/12/13/natalee-holloway-still-in-aol-top-10-of-news-searches-for-2006/
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: January 03, 2007, 08:02:46 PM »

"Americans should stop acting like they are the best in everything, the most educated and the smartest in the whole wide world."
 Shocked MEOW Laughing

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: January 03, 2007, 08:08:58 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

so far yes

Gotta do dinner at my house and get ready for doctor appointment tomorrow.  I have to study for all the tests, write this man in Georgia and then I will be back and respond.  Thank you, Dana, as always.  I have not ignored, just gotta get busy cooking and cleaning.  I am married to a caveman, you know?

Like on the Geico commercial ? Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: January 03, 2007, 08:10:29 PM »

REMINDER - If you want to request a personalized mug, please do so by going to the link in my signature line.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: January 03, 2007, 08:13:11 PM »

Roast Duck with the Mango Salso?

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: January 03, 2007, 08:15:21 PM »

I was sent an email that Steve Holloway is Dave Holloway's brother.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: January 03, 2007, 08:15:34 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Hi Monkeys Smile

Does anyone recall the Monkey Monikers that used to be assigned to us based upon the # of posts that we made?

If so does anyone recall the names & order?

Just wondering

TIA

I only remember:

Monkey Junkey
Sacred Monkey

Seems as though I remember the monkey with the single most posts in the shortest period of time was a drunk monkey junkey. Wink

Laughing  Laughing

Thanks Klaas for answering Mere's question.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: January 03, 2007, 08:31:28 PM »

This was just posted on the front page of SM under the Natalee Holloway still on the AOL top ten searches topic.  

The posters name is SCT and posts as if she is in Aruba.  Here is her post and my comment to it:

Americans should stop acting like they are the best in everything, the most educated and the smartest in the whole wide world. What happened to Natalee Holloway in Aruba, happens EVERDAY in USA!!! Beside, why didn’t any local girl dissappear? Because they are raised different!!! American girls come to this island and behave like they have never seen men!!! They drink alcohol like water, they sleep with every guy they can, not knowing that these guys are just after easy sex and no commitment relationships for a couple of hours or days. What you should do is start looking how to raise your children better, TALK AND LISTEN. That will help keep them away from drugs, alcohol and unsave sex. God bless you America!!!

SM:  One thing I’ve learned in the last 19 months is that Aruban guys/girls, men/women spend a good portion of their time drinking.  The way Aruban girls dress makes how Natalee was dressed look like a nun.  Face it, you live on a tiny party island that depends upon the tourist trade.  Your young men take advantage of the tourist girls.  Drinking, drugs and corruption are a huge problem on your tiny little party island.  You should be proud.  (klaasend)

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/12/13/natalee-holloway-still-in-aol-top-10-of-news-searches-for-2006/

Bravo Klaas, I'm sure the truth hurts.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: January 03, 2007, 08:33:35 PM »

This idiot wants to compare a tiny island to America.  Yes murders happen every day but are they the son of a judge in training who possibly helped murder the girl and hide her body.  This poster sure has the routine down pat just like Joran.  There is one girl in particular in all the pictures where she looks like the biggest slut walking and she is Joran's good friend.

Speaking of TALK AND LISTEN I guess Joran didn't listen because he was bragging how powerful his father was on the island and the rules didn't apply to the arrogant Sloots.
scared-tom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: January 03, 2007, 09:00:30 PM »

so far yes

Like on the Geico commercial ? Smile

Hey, that guy gets the lawyers involved... Be careful, or he will hire Joe T. to come after us.    Very Happy
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: January 03, 2007, 09:00:52 PM »

This is somewhat off topic but I thought I would post it here as Im not getting much response in the Lounge.

Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Scared Monkeys Radio  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that 2007 has arrived I look to you for some suggestions.
I will post some questions here and you can either respond here or by private email to bruins_fan@sasktel.net
I want to do the type of programming that everyone enjoys so it is important I get some responses from you.
Ok now the questions.

1. Do you enjoy the type of format that we have here on scared monkeys radio?

2. Do you have any guest suggestions?

3. A good talk show always gives the listener a chance to call and voice their opinion. I have a 1-800 # so you or guests can call toll free. Should I keep the toll free # ? Would you be willing to make a small paypal doantion to help with costs for it ?

4. Is there a particular night of the week that you want to listen live ? Or do you listen mostly to the podcast ?

5. Should we be doing more shows ?

Please get back to me as soon as you can.
Thanks
Dana

PS: Pay pal donations can be sent to my bruins_fan@sasktel address or click on the link at
http://st106.startlogic.com/~cbandtal/contact.htm

dana
Sorry
Been trying to write a letter the the Editor of the Augusta Free New ?? or something like that about  Phil Chroniger's article.

How about you get him on with live phone questions and a 15 sec.  delay for the Beeps that will be needed?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: January 03, 2007, 09:05:20 PM »

Red is on Dana

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: January 03, 2007, 09:08:53 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"

Well it beats the "turkey" meatloaf I tried to make tonight... what a disaster that was... POOR RED...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: January 03, 2007, 09:11:47 PM »

I was sent an email that Steve Holloway is Dave Holloway's brother.

Thank you.  
Dana, I will respond to your post on your thread.
Klaasend - great response to the Aruban poster who doesn't see anything wrong with the behavior of the boys and girls in Aruba, some of whom are drinking and partying with the evil Americans.  Takes two to tango, Aruba.
But I'd like to thank that poster for proving the point I keep making on the FP:  Arubans don't think very much of us, while ignoring the same or worse behavior from their own.  It's how they rationalize the corruption that prevented a resolution to this case.  NOTE THAT THIS TYPE OF OPINION ISN'T JUST ABOUT NATALEE.  IT'S THEIR OPINION OF
AMERICANS!  DON'T GO THERE.  JUST SAY NO.  

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #576 on: January 03, 2007, 09:17:27 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

Well it beats the "turkey" meatloaf I tried to make tonight... what a disaster that was... POOR RED...

Was it just too dry?  Seems when I have used turkey in meatloaf, I also used a little ground beef just for the fat.  Or use a blend of ground beef, ground turkey and ground pork.  You would also need more liquid.  Stewed tomatoes work well.  

Try marinating that meatloaf overnite in a coke.  My best friend fixed a dry pot roast by pouring a coke over it before reheating it!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: January 03, 2007, 09:21:56 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Was it just too dry?  Seems when I have used turkey in meatloaf, I also used a little ground beef just for the fat.  Or use a blend of ground beef, ground turkey and ground pork.  You would also need more liquid.  Stewed tomatoes work well.  

Try marinating that meatloaf overnite in a coke.  My best friend fixed a dry pot roast by pouring a coke over it before reheating it!

No, I show however got ground turkey breast... and it just sucked. It was dry and tasted all funky... I just tossed it... I told Red I didn't want to cook tonight, but dang, I didn't mean to do that!! Embarassed

Ofart - there was Monkey Maniac, Maginificent Monkey, and a couple more I can't remember...

San * PUMA - Agreed they really don't have a dern clue about American girls... I don't see any of the local girls here posing incessantly in swim suits or as if they are nude....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: January 03, 2007, 09:24:32 PM »

I don't know Mrs. Red.......contrary to what they say about the sedative effect of tryptophan(sp?) in turkey Red seems very witty tonight.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: January 03, 2007, 09:24:43 PM »

b]Leslie[/b]

You are you starting to post like umm ahh.. was it FlyingMermaid (?) with all the yummy food items being prepared?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.