April 27, 2024, 08:20:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #568 1/1 - 1/4/2007-PROBLEM DON'T USE  (Read 90232 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: January 03, 2007, 09:26:31 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Leslie"
Roast Duck with the Mango Salso?

Well it beats the "turkey" meatloaf I tried to make tonight... what a disaster that was... POOR RED...

I don't know Mrs. Red.......contrary to what they say about the sedative effect of tryptophan(sp?) in turkey Red seems very witty tonight.

He is faint from hunger...LOL

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: January 03, 2007, 09:27:44 PM »

This Augusta is in Virginia not Georgia.

About

The basics

The Augusta Free Press serves more than a quarter of a million residents of the Central Shenandoah Valley and Central Virginia, as well as millions of residents from across the Commonwealth and across the world who want to know more about life in Virginia and the Central Shenandoah Valley.

The Augusta Free Press Online, launched on the Web in 2002, publishes a front-page edition each week on Monday. The News Digest is updated weekdays with news and information.

The Augusta Free Press is the parent company of other print ventures including a book division, Augusta Free Press Publishing, and a print magazine launching in 2007, The New Dominion.

AFP offices are closed each week on Saturday and Sunday.

Quote from: "Anna"
Brought this over from the Front Page.  There is an invitation to write to the editor and tell him what you think of this opinion piece.  I suggest we all do just that very thing.   Evil or Very Mad

This lame excuse for a writer has none of the facts correct but blathers on anyway as though he is some expert on the case.  I also detect w whopping dose of misogyny primed with adolescent male fantasy.

Click on the article and read.  Then share with the editor your thoughts, please Monkeys O'Mine.  And remember Augusta is already considered by many a bigoted city because of not having women, and until recent years blacks, in the country club there, the one that sponsors the Masters Golf Tournament.

Some places and people just never learn, do they?  Be sure to state where you are from so they know once again the eyes of the world are on Augusta and we don't like what we see one bit!

Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Shocked  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Shocked  Confused

From Front Page Comment section under the latest article on Aruban and tourism:

Did anyone read this???

http://tinyurl.com/w8r89

Man, this guy should be forced to 1) get the facts straight, and 2) publish an apology to the family.

This case is a major league cover-up for Paulus and we got guys writing articles like this in the US…..

Aren’t the Goettenboes living in Georgia these days? One has to wonder why someone would publish something like this…other than they are 1) a clueless tool, or 2) they are trying to attack the family of Natalee Holloway.

Perhaps he should take on the family of Amy Bradley next. md

Comment by Minnesota Dad | January 3, 2007, 12:06 pm
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: January 03, 2007, 09:29:20 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Well it beats the "turkey" meatloaf I tried to make tonight... what a disaster that was... POOR RED...

I don't know Mrs. Red.......contrary to what they say about the sedative effect of tryptophan(sp?) in turkey Red seems very witty tonight.

He is faint from hunger...LOL

Ohhhhhh I thought he already ate it, so he's safe LOL

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: January 03, 2007, 09:31:03 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Was it just too dry?  Seems when I have used turkey in meatloaf, I also used a little ground beef just for the fat.  Or use a blend of ground beef, ground turkey and ground pork.  You would also need more liquid.  Stewed tomatoes work well.  

Try marinating that meatloaf overnite in a coke.  My best friend fixed a dry pot roast by pouring a coke over it before reheating it!

No, I show however got ground turkey breast... and it just sucked. It was dry and tasted all funky... I just tossed it... I told Red I didn't want to cook tonight, but dang, I didn't mean to do that!! Embarassed

Ofart - there was Monkey Maniac, Maginificent Monkey, and a couple more I can't remember...

San * PUMA - Agreed they really don't have a dern clue about American girls... I don't see any of the local girls here posing incessantly in swim suits or as if they are nude....

Mrs.Red
thanks
I went with Crazed vs Maniac
and I understand AngieX lingo but  show  or is that should or were you thinking ahead about the last part of the post & swim suits  Shocked  Confused  Embarassed
Just wondering

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: January 03, 2007, 09:32:56 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Peaches"

Was it just too dry?  Seems when I have used turkey in meatloaf, I also used a little ground beef just for the fat.  Or use a blend of ground beef, ground turkey and ground pork.  You would also need more liquid.  Stewed tomatoes work well.  

Try marinating that meatloaf overnite in a coke.  My best friend fixed a dry pot roast by pouring a coke over it before reheating it!

No, I show however got ground turkey breast... and it just sucked. It was dry and tasted all funky... I just tossed it... I told Red I didn't want to cook tonight, but dang, I didn't mean to do that!! Embarassed

Ofart - there was Monkey Maniac, Maginificent Monkey, and a couple more I can't remember...

San * PUMA - Agreed they really don't have a dern clue about American girls... I don't see any of the local girls here posing incessantly in swim suits or as if they are nude....

Mrs.Red
thanks
I went with Crazed vs Maniac
and I understand AngieX lingo but  show  or is that should or were you thinking ahead about the last part of the post & swim suits  Shocked  Confused  Embarassed
Just wondering

it should say... I saw that I got ground turkey breast...not just ground turkey...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: January 03, 2007, 09:37:49 PM »

Hope you all are listening to DANA and RED - this is a great show!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: January 03, 2007, 09:38:56 PM »

Mrs. Red - Are you sure you want to use that particular avatar for the mug?  Just want to be certain before I start working on yours.  Wink
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: January 03, 2007, 09:39:59 PM »

<<snip>>
it should say... I saw that I got ground turkey breast...not just ground turkey...

Gotta it...  Sorry

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: January 03, 2007, 09:40:04 PM »

Oldfart - check your mug now please, TIA

http://www.cafepress.com/scaredmonkeys.98439991
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: January 03, 2007, 09:43:31 PM »

RED and DANA talking about the Natalee Holloway case
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: January 03, 2007, 09:44:10 PM »

Good to see you againI make turkey meat loaf often,don't use coke.Chicken broth is better,or diced tomatoes.  If I understand joran used a false id to get places,a vip id,how quaint.To the paper's article,aruba set itself up as a safe haven for 18-20 's to party(SAFE).The scum set up well planned traps to rape and humiliate,well planned.there is a certain rate of failure to predict the out come.like 5-10%,just like what happened.What about the rest,scarred for life,damaged mentally,but alive.Some how I don't think is an equitable trade,a few minutes of rape for a life.No we can't forget and we won't.The culture in aruba is wrong...enough rant..time for justice.The G. family lives 3 hours from the Twitty's in Chateau Elan.The pimps are still flashing money in places I wouldn't,but is not my problem. I have a great email sent to me,that I would forward with a prescreening,it is not offcolor,just true.Very True.Like ,do you know what happens when you mix brake fluid and Chlorox,alot of smoke.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: January 03, 2007, 09:46:06 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Perfect
Thank You

And I was just trying to Assist Rolling Eyes  Lala's  with some options Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: January 03, 2007, 09:48:06 PM »

Perfect
Thank You

Thanks - was in a hurry and didn't even notice it was you who had posted those 2 choices, thought it was Lala's trying to make up her mind, lol  Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: January 03, 2007, 09:50:36 PM »

Perfect
Thank You

Thanks - was in a hurry and didn't even notice it was you who had posted those 2 choices, thought it was Lala's trying to make up her mind, lol  Laughing

You missed my new Avatar

Now that is being Busy...

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: January 03, 2007, 09:56:04 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Good to see you againI make turkey meat loaf often,don't use coke.Chicken broth is better,or diced tomatoes.  If I understand joran used a false id to get places,a vip id,how quaint.To the paper's article,aruba set itself up as a safe haven for 18-20 's to party(SAFE).The scum set up well planned traps to rape and humiliate,well planned.there is a certain rate of failure to predict the out come.like 5-10%,just like what happened.What about the rest,scarred for life,damaged mentally,but alive.Some how I don't think is an equitable trade,a few minutes of rape for a life.No we can't forget and we won't.The culture in aruba is wrong...enough rant..time for justice.The G. family lives 3 hours from the Twitty's in Chateau Elan.The pimps are still flashing money in places I wouldn't,but is not my problem. I have a great email sent to me,that I would forward with a prescreening,it is not offcolor,just true.Very True.Like ,do you know what happens when you mix brake fluid and Chlorox,alot of smoke.Cat

CAT, I agree 10000% with what I highlighted...
I have used turkey before w/o these disasterous results.. it was pretty funny....

Klaasend.. SURPRISE ME with which ever one you pick... you can go all the way from the beginning even...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: January 03, 2007, 09:57:54 PM »

Mrs. Red - I'm thinking the current one but prior to New Years, OK?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: January 03, 2007, 09:58:28 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

About

The basics

The Augusta Free Press serves more than a quarter of a million residents of the Central Shenandoah Valley and Central Virginia, as well as millions of residents from across the Commonwealth and across the world who want to know more about life in Virginia and the Central Shenandoah Valley.

The Augusta Free Press Online, launched on the Web in 2002, publishes a front-page edition each week on Monday. The News Digest is updated weekdays with news and information.

The Augusta Free Press is the parent company of other print ventures including a book division, Augusta Free Press Publishing, and a print magazine launching in 2007, The New Dominion.

AFP offices are closed each week on Saturday and Sunday.

Brought this over from the Front Page.  There is an invitation to write to the editor and tell him what you think of this opinion piece.  I suggest we all do just that very thing.   Evil or Very Mad

This lame excuse for a writer has none of the facts correct but blathers on anyway as though he is some expert on the case.  I also detect w whopping dose of misogyny primed with adolescent male fantasy.

Click on the article and read.  Then share with the editor your thoughts, please Monkeys O'Mine.  And remember Augusta is already considered by many a bigoted city because of not having women, and until recent years blacks, in the country club there, the one that sponsors the Masters Golf Tournament.

Some places and people just never learn, do they?  Be sure to state where you are from so they know once again the eyes of the world are on Augusta and we don't like what we see one bit!

Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Shocked  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Shocked  Confused

From Front Page Comment section under the latest article on Aruban and tourism:

Did anyone read this???

http://tinyurl.com/w8r89

Man, this guy should be forced to 1) get the facts straight, and 2) publish an apology to the family.

This case is a major league cover-up for Paulus and we got guys writing articles like this in the US…..

Aren’t the Goettenboes living in Georgia these days? One has to wonder why someone would publish something like this…other than they are 1) a clueless tool, or 2) they are trying to attack the family of Natalee Holloway.

Perhaps he should take on the family of Amy Bradley next. md

Comment by Minnesota Dad | January 3, 2007, 12:06 pm

THANK YOU SUNFREAK!!

GOT IT, VIRGINIA--NOT GEORGIA!!

.[/b]

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: January 03, 2007, 09:58:53 PM »

GREAT SHOW RED AND DANA!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: January 03, 2007, 10:01:33 PM »

DANA WILL BE TAKING CALLS NOW

1-877-842-7884

He wants to know what YOUR top story is for 2006
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: January 03, 2007, 10:05:48 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

About

The basics

THANK YOU SUNFREAK!!

GOT IT, VIRGINIA--NOT GEORGIA!!

.[/b]

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.