April 28, 2024, 08:22:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #568 1/1 - 1/4/2007-PROBLEM DON'T USE  (Read 90264 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2007, 07:29:04 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
the Music for anita cat is Shes a very kinky Girl.cat

LOL ! Shes a superfreak..superfreak..! Thanks.. last night I had MC Hammer stuck in my brain..Now Rick James  LOL..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bp_BH2PO_g

Klaas the Anitakitty was pricless.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2007, 07:57:58 PM »

I thought of SuperKreak when I saw it.I Like both cats.I have been trying to put them in as avatars to no avail.Help.i just play the music,and I am having little mouse pate',o so tasty.I would to see pvds as a gelded ox,being led to,well you can fill in.Give joran an enema and he would fit a can of spam,I could keep going.And Guido,there is a special place waiting for as a gerbil in San Fransico.Happy New Year,a cool cat.

Live with hope,looking for justice
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2007, 08:04:50 PM »

Hot Diggity, Bikini Beach Parties all night on TCM.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2007, 08:14:31 PM »

I thought of SuperKreak when I saw it.I Like both cats.I have been trying to put them in as avatars to no avail.Help.i just play the music,and I am having little mouse pate',o so tasty.I would to see pvds as a gelded ox,being led to,well you can fill in.Give joran an enema and he would fit a can of spam,I could keep going.And Guido,there is a special place waiting for as a gerbil in San Fransico.Happy New Year,a cool cat.

ROFL ..  esp the gerbil  OUCH
I could tell stories about a few 911 calls I have taken and gerbils Shocked
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: January 01, 2007, 08:15:23 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

LOL  Calm down there Carnut..  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: January 01, 2007, 08:15:39 PM »

Pick the one you want.  Right mouse click on the url below the picture.  Go to your profile and paste the url in the THIRD option for avatars.  Then submit it. Wink

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a335/my_photos_/JazzCat.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a335/my_photos_/SMJazzCat.jpg
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: January 01, 2007, 08:17:32 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Woohoo, Big Hair, Bikini's, Annette and Frankie.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: January 01, 2007, 08:20:34 PM »

LOL~! Smile
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: January 01, 2007, 08:20:42 PM »

It's really sad to think about the stars that we so memoralized and where they are today.  I think I am reminded of Red's article on front page that was so sad when we thought the stars we admired were immortal and invincible and now we are burying so many of them.  OK, my age is showing.  Annette and I are the same age and we were diagnosed about the same time to have MS.  I took everything offered to me but Annette refused.  I am sorry that she did not opt for treatment.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: January 01, 2007, 08:23:54 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

It's really sad to think about the stars that we so memoralized and where they are today.  I think I am reminded of Red's article on front page that was so sad when we thought the stars we admired were immortal and invincible and now we are burying so many of them.  OK, my age is showing.  Annette and I are the same age and we were diagnosed about the same time to have MS.  I took everything offered to me but Annette refused.  I am sorry that she did not opt for treatment.

Tylergal - I know in my husbands case, there really isn't any medication that has been proven to help.  Chronic Progressive vs. Remitting Relapsing maybe?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: January 01, 2007, 08:28:05 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Hi all Monkeys,

Just stopping in to wish everyone a Happy New Year.

Kat_Gram, I read the first part of the link you posted. Very interesting. I plan on trying to read more of it later. I love symbolism.

I know we have looked at Lions in Aruba. What do we know about Masons there?

BT I am praying for your father as well as Mrs Reds' and all the Monkeys and their families. I hope Justinsmamas Mama is continuing to improve.

Cat I think the one with the sax maybe the avatar for you.

Anna, you look lovely as always.

Tyler I am looking forward to  a new rose from you.

I am trying to do all things I love today. They say what you do on New Years you do all year. So I am working on a quilt I put down about 3 years ago. I hope to finish it this year. LOL

May this also be the year we get answers for Natalee.

I planned on making a project of that one and when the Hidden in plain view came up.. I thought of Shango. I have skimmed the entire 13 chapters since it began to be in the papers. He is the one that said that. ?
Masons in Aruba, No, not a big thing in the Dutch world. Except the University of Amsterdam has the biggest collection of Hermetic documents in the world. I don't think that there is any connection save to Shango who seemed to be into the occult. I have never seen a Masonic symbol in anything I had been looking at in regards to Aruba.
After I print and study the chapters, I am going to re read Shango.
And, I had an uncle who was a Mason. I've been at the Masonic Temple here several times. Also been to a Masonic funeral. That phrase is the only connection I have ever seen to anything Masonic.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: January 01, 2007, 08:35:27 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Tylergal"

Tylergal - I know in my husbands case, there really isn't any medication that has been proven to help.  Chronic Progressive vs. Remitting Relapsing maybe?

She opted to do nothing, Klaas, and that was probably long before your DH had MS, but I took the elephant-size doses of prednisone in the intensive care unit with the crash cart on hand and albeit it difficult at times and my eyes hurting very much, most of the time I can see which I could not when I went into the hospital and I took beta interferon years before it was approved, paying out of my pocket and putting second mortgages on our house just like we would have done for cancer treatment for one of us or our kids if we had had to. Our insurance was not paying for it back then and that was a long time ago when $1600 month was a lot of bread --- well, it still is, but then at least insurance is paying for it now, and it has kept me in remissions for the most part.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: January 01, 2007, 08:51:51 PM »

Tylergal - Last I heard Beta Interferon isn't even approved for chronic progressive.  My husband was in a double blind trial a few years back for chronic progressive MS and Betaseron.  He was in that trial for 2 years.  As it turned out, he was injecting saline and not Betaseron.  At the end of the trial he was given 6 months supply of Betaseron.  After injecting himself with the real thing, he had a heart attack.  The cardiologist said the Betaseron caused a spasm in his artery.  That was the end of the Betaseron for him. After that fiasco, all he'll take is advil.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #93 on: January 01, 2007, 09:00:10 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
It scares me Laughing

We all knew Paulus was "whipped"...............
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: January 01, 2007, 09:00:31 PM »

Klaas - I'm so sorry that your hubby and Tyler are ill. It must be much more difficult than most of us can even imagine.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #95 on: January 01, 2007, 09:04:07 PM »

I apologize for my tacky post....I will keep them in my prayers......
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: January 01, 2007, 09:13:48 PM »

Does appear that we've whipped up a case of the melancholies tonight.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: January 01, 2007, 09:17:17 PM »

Not me. I'm watching Bikini Beach right along with you.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: January 01, 2007, 09:19:09 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Klaas - I'm so sorry that your hubby and Tyler are ill. It must be much more difficult than most of us can even imagine.  Sad

BT - MS is a terrible disease that takes on many forms.  There's so much they still don't know about it.  My husbands mother died from it quite young.  She was told it was OK to have children because it wasn't hereditary...they were wrong.

In many ways my husband is very lucky.  His biggest problem is walking but can still get around the house.  He has a scooter when we have to go out and do any walking.  He's chronic progressive but is progressing worse very slowly.

I think Tyler actually has had worse problems with it and it must be very difficult for her at times.

MS sucks.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: January 01, 2007, 09:21:02 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Not me. I'm watching Bikini Beach right along with you.  Very Happy

Back when I was in 7th grade, my father was in the TV business.  He tried everything to get me to be an extra in one of those Bikini Beach movies.  He would have no problem making it happen. I said "no way"..I'm not going to get filmed wearing a bathing suit, LOLOL  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.