April 27, 2024, 05:39:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #568 1/1 - 1/4/2007-PROBLEM DON'T USE  (Read 90187 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: January 03, 2007, 12:01:31 AM »

IBE - sorry you're in a funk tonight.  Good stuff on the Plain View you posted.  It all makes sense to me.  I don't put much stock in the Marvel Comic connection.

I have no idea what's on TV.  In this household, if there's a football game on that's what I get.  Laughing
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: January 03, 2007, 12:16:24 AM »

Thanks Klaas... just knowing someone was listening has really perked me up! Thanks. Was in funk thinking we are overdue for an EQ! I'd better order from http://www.beprepared.com I have become laxed on being prepared. Do have hand winding flashlights all around, tho.

Grab.. dog, cat, computer, purse and the SM mugs, clothes and teddy first!! Of course if there's a hubby around, he comes in with the first in order!

Thanks

Something still smells about the phone, computer records and Paulus's timeline... do we have a Paulus timeline anywhere?[/url]

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: January 03, 2007, 12:18:23 AM »

Ugh.. laxxed?? or is it laxed? anyway, not prepared!!!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: January 03, 2007, 12:23:46 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
How do you know when you have been hangin' around the cage to long?
Answer: when you start to look at  random pictures ....and think in terms of avatars  Crying or Very sad  Embarassed

I saw this and thought, "Gee that looks like Sleuth and Oldfart!

http://tinyurl.com/y3f6sv

BB- that is a very cute koala   Wink

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: January 03, 2007, 12:24:29 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Thanks Klaas... just knowing someone was listening has really perked me up! Thanks. Was in funk thinking we are overdue for an EQ! I'd better order from http://www.beprepared.com I have become laxed on being prepared. Do have hand winding flashlights all around, tho.

Grab.. dog, cat, computer, purse and the SM mugs, clothes and teddy first!! Of course if there's a hubby around, he comes in with the first in order!

Thanks

Something still smells about the phone, computer records and Paulus's timeline... do we have a Paulus timeline anywhere?[/url]

I don't know..don't think we do.  You could check Shizaru's timeline and see if that gives you what you need.

BRB - I'm working on trying to set up the personalized mugs.  Check my thread in the Monkey Lounge.  Wink
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: January 03, 2007, 12:42:52 AM »

Thanks

IBE
Just ..Peeking back in for a sec. or two.
Tell Hubby you are grabbing HIM then ya both are grabbing ???
(What is on his list?)

And everthing (That we know about)  for phone records  and times stinks ( worse than  scalding the feathers off a chicken) as well as the the the rest of the investigation.   JMO  of course

BTW...
The rib roast....

Yummmmmmmmmm   thanks again

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: January 03, 2007, 12:46:40 AM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
LaLa's & Sleuth  
It was Bleached Black not ME Shocked

SeeYaByeee

Laughing

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: January 03, 2007, 12:48:10 AM »

you know what has always bothered me ?

maybe it sounds koookie.. but work with me please  Cool

joran coming in at all hours of the night, course we dont know what time
exactly but we know it was late

maybe im wrong but i have never heard anything about KEYS
not a snipppet of  JORAN the KILLER unlocking the doors with his set of keys when he arrived

they must lock their doors in TOILET with all the CRIME..huh ?

but not a word about keys ... am i to believe that they leave the house unlocked ?

nawwwwwwwwwwww

lets do the math  Cool

noone saw him at the beech, not a SINGLE SOUL
NOT A SINGLE PERSON coming forward to say they saw him on the beach  

thats cause they were in the KILLERS "apartment the whole time

no need for keys if you are there the whole time  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: January 03, 2007, 12:53:10 AM »

Happy New Year everyone!

RE:Plain View,  Hermetic Code
 Kat_Gram's
Been reading all 15 articles she linked in her post re: Canadian legislative building which has symbols from the different Masonic Orders, Myths, Rosicrucians, and Hermetic Code. Great reading for all Monkeys and thanks Kat_Gram My dad was a 33rd Degree Mason and now I understand him much more... helps me understand his character and his honesty. Mom was Eastern Star.

OK this lead to exploring "Plain View" + Hermanic Code and just Plain View. (OT....I like "hotbot.com" and "dogpile.com" for they fetch better Laughing sometimes than Goggle.)

First, as many of you know I "flew in" via Code Talkers and lurked alot. I then researched Shango's code  (which I didn't share) in myths, Carib. music, Masonry, Aruban Hist et al hours and hours. Lost much of it in a hard disk crash. The Code Talkers were always better than I though and seemed to crack it much faster.

Anyway, I was "disappointed" to learn that, maybe, many of Shango's sayings were based on Marvel comics... "disappointed" for I could have save many hours if I had ever read Marvel comics, I guess. IMO I disagree here, though for I think Shango is versed in more than comic lore.

Now, in that line... him/her (Shango) being much more hip than I in comics and music, I came across something tonight that may have been posted before and I missed. Laughing

From a site about HIPV.. ie the Hidden in Plain View Group
Hidden in Plain View is a video/music group that has "Ashes, Ashes" and "Bleed for You"
 "There are a thousand ways for the world to cut you up and cut you off. In their Drive-Thru Records debut full-length CD Life In Dreaming, HIDDEN IN PLAIN VIEW explores a few of them. A brutal rape in a back alley. A car wreck on the turnpike. Standing alone on a high rooftop and contemplating the fast way down. Unafraid to confront such dark impulses, the hard-rocking New Jersey quintet ultimately makes an eloquent hard-rocking case for the human spirit."

The ref. about the rape in a back alley made go "ummmm", as old as I am, that if Shango read Marvel comics maybe he also was into this group and therefore... about the rape he is giving as hint "as in Plain View". He sure makes lots of ref. to "Follow the Music"

But he uses plain view with capitals and in small letters, just like he does "Dirty Hand, Dirty Hands, dirty hand, dirty hands." So maybe at times it means a place, a person or general terms, so with Plain View/plain view?

OK, hidden in plain view can be the town in FLA which has been discussed here and some say it's connect to the supposedly PIMPS' group members and judge in training.

IMO It could also mean like a video taken of things in "plain view" like Carpe's dedication.

Then I found this term on a legal site: Plain View Doctrine
n.The clause in criminal law whereby a law enforcement officer can search a place or seize objects without having a proper search warrant if he discovers that any criminal activity was going on or product of crime say a pistol is seen without any entry or search.

Well, at first I couldn't understand how this could affect the vdS's home for the search warrant of the whole home was stopped as it was starting. It was more confusion time.

But, maybe, since Shango and Simian seemed to have had an insider's track to some of the actions/or inactions of the ALE, maybe someone in the ALA saw something that was in plain view.... where, usually, a law enforcement officer can search a place, as it says above without a warrant if it is discovered there was a crime or a weapon.... shoe, knive, gun, scratches that an experienced aLE person would know is not "natural". Or maybe the car, cleaned that night was in "plain view" or something someone saw outside of the vdS home around the pool or in the drive before Natalee's parents arrived there.

It just seems to me, that with the beginning there was talk that many of the Aruban Law agents had been trained by the Holland FBI and our own FBI in Quantaco and that they were good.

If so,  why did we get this lack of evidence?

but if their hands were tied by cronyism, elitism, favors of payback, perhaps Jacobs not getting the evidence or evidence not getting to the Judges, opps then again, the judges were friends and the Chief of Police is Joran's godfather on and on

plus it seems tourism and the system 'we don't understand' rules there also.

Just thoughts, thanks, IBE

Oh a tidbit I picked up in Kat_Gram's link:
The man explaining the symbols, says "Anyway, I'd spent a lot of time poring over alchemical texts back in Amsterdam, which just happens to house the world's largest library of Hermetic books."

a ref. to plain view in Hermes history I found exploring:
http://www.durenmar.de/articles/hermeshistory.html
997AD / 1136th Year of Pisces
 "The sanctum of each Magus shall be marked with a circle inscribed within a square, with straight lines connecting the square's opposite corners. This marking shall be in plain view so that those entering the sanctum know that it is indeed a sanctum. A symbol representing the identity of the sanctum's owner shall accompany the sign."

Intersting to me too.
I had heard of the plain view in the legal sense /  also in regards to evidence. But there was no " evidence " in plain view that was seized.
The man who is doing his doctorate on this is in Holland right now.  
The original Masonic Temple here is said to be haunted. Many sightings of the friendly ghosts. I want to check out the cornerstone on the old temple this week just for the heck of it.
The Legislature here is a beautiful building. There is something very beautiful about the lights inside in the evenings.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: January 03, 2007, 01:20:52 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
How do you know when you have been hangin' around the cage to long?
Answer: when you start to look at  random pictures ....and think in terms of avatars  Crying or Very sad  Embarassed

I saw this and thought, "Gee that looks like Sleuth and Oldfart!

http://tinyurl.com/y3f6sv

BB- that is a very cute koala   Wink

Glad you're not mad about it.  Razz

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: January 03, 2007, 01:27:47 AM »

Robots wrote;

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:48 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote

maybe it sounds koookie.. but work with me please Cool

not a snipppet of JORAN the KILLER unlocking the doors with his set of keys when he arrive

Maybe I'm not understanding the question....but is it about Joran using keys? and not being heard? Well, he had his own apartment......I think that probably prior to Joran "coming of age" visiting judges may have stayed in those private quarters, when Joran turned 16(?) he probably moved   there. I honestly doubt they even lock the doors

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: January 03, 2007, 01:35:42 AM »

Robots wrote;

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:48 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote

maybe it sounds koookie.. but work with me please Cool

not a snipppet of JORAN the KILLER unlocking the doors with his set of keys when he arrive

Maybe I'm not understanding the question....but is it about Joran using keys? and not being heard? Well, he had his own apartment......I think that probably prior to Joran "coming of age" visiting judges may have stayed in those private quarters, when Joran turned 16(?) he probably moved   there. I honestly doubt they even lock the doors

Well, JVDS may not have mentioned his keys anywhere, but he definitely mentioned his VIP pass to CnC's in his interview.

Guess keys to each building in the sloot dump might get in the way a bit since apparently the long building is the living/dining quarters and the two other buildings are sleeping quarters, even though JVDS quarters are called an appartment, I think it was just another detached bedroom, so about the only locks in the dump would be the front gate.

Don't really know how I would live in separate buildings for living and sleeping, don't know if I would lock the doors in each as I went from one to the other, especially with youngins running around.

I do have a separate garage building and I keep it locked, but then again I'm single and lock everydoor behind me.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: January 03, 2007, 01:51:22 AM »

Mrs. Red, I hope you have good news about your father soon.  Differing opinions?  Now, that's a good thing, isn't it?  Shows the doctors are at least being objective.  Now let them find the right treatment.

Sb, I am sorry you are sad and you have had a hard time.  I pray this year will be a great one for you and your family.  Hugs to you.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: January 03, 2007, 01:56:03 AM »

I'm going to call it a night - GOODNIGHT ALL!

For a preview of the personalized mugs follow this link.  I'll start a new thread in the Monkey Lounge tomorrow for requests:

http://www.cafepress.com/scaredmonkeys/2333143
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: January 03, 2007, 01:57:57 AM »

Nite Monkeys, I turning in too.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #415 on: January 03, 2007, 02:02:06 AM »

Jazz Cat, I saw this Valentine Coller and thought of you........  Wink

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: January 03, 2007, 02:16:31 AM »

Hi monkeys. Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow.
Looks like I'll be up all night waiting on the first leak that Nick Saban is my head coach Cool

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #417 on: January 03, 2007, 02:45:58 AM »

This just has no words that can capture it:

For you, OF!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #418 on: January 03, 2007, 02:47:21 AM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"
Hi monkeys. Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow.
Looks like I'll be up all night waiting on the first leak that Nick Saban is my head coach Cool

Hiya, Spooky! I hope you will have a good day tomorrow too!

I'm heading for bed, but wanted to say HI when I saw you here!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: January 03, 2007, 06:13:58 AM »

I found the basketball shot I mentioned a page or two pack. Wisconsin high school player wins game with "Hail Mary Buzzer Shot."

http://tinyurl.com/ush8y

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.