March 28, 2024, 06:18:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEED A VALENTINE AVATAR? YOURS DECORATED!  (Read 26362 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2010, 11:58:16 PM »

CBB

Would you please create an avatar which depicts Ducky and I just the way we are ... only my Monkey fur and Duck feathers keeping us warm ... flying over the beautiful American landscape on our way home to the Great Canadian North each evening following a day in the Monkey cage with ... balloons floating everywhere?  Maybe Snoopy would not mind sharing a few.

Thanks

Janet 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2010, 12:13:41 AM »

WAIT!!!

I changed my mind.

Rather than ballons ... could I please have only those little hearts floating everywhere.  Also ... if you could leave my guiding star ... it would be appreciated.

an angelic monkey

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2010, 12:28:25 AM »

WAIT!!!

I changed my mind.

Rather than ballons ... could I please have only those little hearts floating everywhere.  Also ... if you could leave my guiding star ... it would be appreciated.

an angelic monkey

Janet

Sure, Janet.................. coming up!   
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2010, 12:33:11 AM »

WAIT!!!

I changed my mind.

an angelic monkey

Janet

How ultra lovely Tamikomom,  a great Avi.  xox

Hi CBB,  I'm hoping you can do me for a Valentine specialty too.  LOL  I'm thinking a piece of lace as background {like would be cut out of white paper}, and two monkey cupids dressed in red, one with bow and arrow {Ah-hmmmmm} and facing each other ready for the BIG KISS.

LOLOLOL  Does that sound possible?  I hope you had a wonderful Holiday Season CBB.  If anyone ever deserved it for all the dedication you have to creativity and the giving of that which is meant to be, it is you My Friend.

KRAMS min vann
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2010, 12:42:29 AM »

Thank you Scandi.  I know CBB will come through for both of us.

Thanks again CBB.

Good Night All.

Janet
9:40 PM PT

_____

crazybabyborg
« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2010, 12:57:12 AM »

WAIT!!!

I changed my mind.

an angelic monkey

Janet

Would this be alright for your nightly flight, Janet?   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/tamikosmom14.gif
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #86 on: January 10, 2010, 01:14:06 AM »

Thanks CBB!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2010, 01:43:13 AM »

WAIT!!!

I changed my mind.

an angelic monkey

Janet

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/tamikosmom14.gif

CBB ... you are amazing.  My new look is exactly what I had in mind.  Maybe a couple more hearts floating about night sky would be nice but ... if that is a problem ... it just does not matter.

Thank you and ... God Bless.

Good Night

Janet

_____

crazybabyborg
« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2010, 12:51:10 PM »

WAIT!!!

I changed my mind.

an angelic monkey

Janet

CBB ... you are amazing.  My new look is exactly what I had in mind.  Maybe a couple more hearts floating about night sky would be nice but ... if that is a problem ... it just does not matter.

Good Night

Janet

Sure, Janet! How's this? 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/tamikosmom2.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2010, 12:52:58 PM »

WAIT!!!

I changed my mind.

an angelic monkey

Janet

Hi CBB,  I'm hoping you can do me for a Valentine specialty too.  LOL  I'm thinking a piece of lace as background {like would be cut out of white paper}, and two monkey cupids dressed in red, one with bow and arrow {Ah-hmmmmm} and facing each other ready for the BIG KISS.

LOLOLOL  Does that sound possible?  I hope you had a wonderful Holiday Season CBB.  If anyone ever deserved it for all the dedication you have to creativity and the giving of that which is meant to be, it is you My Friend.

KRAMS min vann

Hi Scandi! Let me see what I can do......  Check back! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2010, 01:57:42 PM »

WAIT!!!

I changed my mind.

an angelic monkey

Janet

KRAMS min vann

Scandi? This is a variation on your request.............  but thought I'd show it to you. What do you think?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/Scandi.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #91 on: January 10, 2010, 03:05:14 PM »

San? This is a Looooong way from the Yankee's uniform, but I've had a blast making this! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/san1.gif
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: January 10, 2010, 04:11:01 PM »

WAIT!!!

I changed my mind.

an angelic monkey

Janet

Good Night

Janet

Sure, Janet! How's this? 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/tamikosmom2.gif

Thanks CBB.  Maybe a few more hearts floating around towards the bottom of the avatar  and ... I promise not to bother you again until Easter when floating Easter eggs in the night sky is where it will be at.

Love ya.

Janet

_____

crazybabyborg
« Reply #93 on: January 10, 2010, 10:25:12 PM »

Hi Janet!  It's no problem, really! 

OK, how's this?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/tamikosmom3.gif
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: January 11, 2010, 12:08:45 AM »

I am ready for Valentines Day!!  Grown kids (Santa) gave hubby and I tickets in our Christmas stockings to a Vanentines Elvis Presley dinner show.  We went to the same event a couple years ago and ... had a great time.  The rumors are true ... ELVIS LIVES!

CBB ... I do not know what to do with my new avatar.

Thank you so much.

Good Night.

Janet
9:10 PM PT

_____

crazybabyborg
« Reply #95 on: January 11, 2010, 03:30:54 AM »

I am ready for Valentines Day!!  Grown kids (Santa) gave hubby and I tickets in our Christmas stockings to a Vanentines Elvis Presley dinner show.  We went to the same event a couple years ago and ... had a great time.  The rumors are true ... ELVIS LIVES!

Thank you so much.

Good Night.

Janet

The Elvis show sounds like a blast, Janet!   

You've done what you need to for the Valentine's avi................. you've said you like it!     Now, I'll ask Klaas to put it in for you, OK?    You're always welcome, Tamikosmom............ I love to decorate Ducky!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #96 on: January 11, 2010, 10:51:14 AM »

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

IF YOU NEED YOUR AVATAR DRESSED FOR VALENTINE'S DAY, JUST LEAVE A POST AND I"D LOVE TO DECORATE YOU! CHECK THE LIST ON PAGE ONE FOR THOSE I'VE ALREADY MADE. I ADD TO IT ALMOST DAILY, SO CHECK BACK OFTEN!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: January 11, 2010, 07:59:11 PM »

Thank you so much.

Good Night.

Janet

The Elvis show sounds like a blast, Janet!   

You've done what you need to for the Valentine's avi................. you've said you like it!     Now, I'll ask Klaas to put it in for you, OK?    You're always welcome, Tamikosmom............ I love to decorate Ducky!

Thank you CBB.  Thank you Klaas.

an angelic monkey

Janet

_____

crazybabyborg
« Reply #98 on: January 11, 2010, 10:14:49 PM »

You're welcome, Ducky!   
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #99 on: January 12, 2010, 03:15:51 PM »

Hi CBB - I hope you are doing good and all is well.  I absolutely love my avi - that little girl is so precious and I love the snow.  I hate to lose this one and am wondering if you are able to use it to do a Valentine Avi???  There is no rush on this at all.  Thank you for all you do. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.