April 26, 2024, 07:58:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 526054 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: January 05, 2010, 01:12:14 PM »

more...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #101 on: January 05, 2010, 01:15:59 PM »

I'm sorry but for a woman with all these problems, and the problems she said she had with custody of her own children, how in the heck can she justify what she is doing with baby Gabriel? What about Gabriel's father that wants him, Tammy Faye?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: January 05, 2010, 01:22:37 PM »

I'm sorry but for a woman with all these problems, and the problems she said she had with custody of her own children, how in the heck can she justify what she is doing with baby Gabriel? What about Gabriel's father that wants him, Tammy Faye?

In her own words they are not dealing with him as Elizabeth said he was abusive.  Guess she can make up her own reasoning any way she wants but it does not change that she threatened a father to try to force him to sign adoption papers.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: January 05, 2010, 01:25:44 PM »

In her own words they are not dealing with him as Elizabeth said he was abusive.  Guess she can make up her own reasoning any way she wants but it does not change that she threatened a father to try to force him to sign adoption papers.
Exactly 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: January 05, 2010, 01:32:25 PM »

more from ms
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: January 05, 2010, 01:44:32 PM »

Logan said he last saw Gabriel on Dec 8th.  TFS says that she had Gabriel in Dec and he was one of the family, bonded with them. etc.  TFS also said the Elizabeth came to get Gabriel on Dec 18 to take him to see his father and they have not seen Gabriel since.  So 10 days with Gabriel and this woman feels she has the right to say what she has said and do what she has done to force an adoption. 

Bottom line if Tammifay really cares about Gabriel and his well being she would be talking to Elizabeth to help LE find him not going on the interviews to smack talk Logan.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: January 05, 2010, 01:47:21 PM »

New video top right

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Tempe-PD-Mother-in-custody-baby-still-missing/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: January 05, 2010, 01:51:48 PM »

Logan said he last saw Gabriel on Dec 8th.  TFS says that she had Gabriel in Dec and he was one of the family, bonded with them. etc.  TFS also said the Elizabeth came to get Gabriel on Dec 18 to take him to see his father and they have not seen Gabriel since.  So 10 days with Gabriel and this woman feels she has the right to say what she has said and do what she has done to force an adoption. 

Bottom line if Tammifay really cares about Gabriel and his well being she would be talking to Elizabeth to help LE find him not going on the interviews to smack talk Logan.
I totally agree with you. And this detoxing of the colon that she does, yes, it all sounds good, and I'm sure that it has helped people, I am one that it didn't help, and I have some chose words about that. I'm wondering how much money she had already given to Elizabeth, she had to have some money going all the way to Florida. But then staying in a youth hostel instead of a hotel, she probably didn't have that much money.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: January 05, 2010, 01:54:50 PM »

To be blunt, that Tammi Faye isn't right in the head 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: January 05, 2010, 02:18:05 PM »

Gotta love the about me on her myspace 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: January 05, 2010, 02:21:34 PM »

That was not the screen capture I meant to put up.  LOL although it is her.  I am going for a do over.  The one I was trying to put up pretty much made me get very angry at Tammifay. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: January 05, 2010, 02:23:27 PM »

That was not the screen capture I meant to put up.  LOL although it is her.  I am going for a do over.  The one I was trying to put up pretty much made me get very angry at Tammifay. 

Did I delete the correct one?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: January 05, 2010, 02:26:38 PM »

Did I delete the correct one?

Yes thank you   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: January 05, 2010, 02:33:41 PM »

Tammifay needs to give herself a colonic and industrial strength enima as she is full of sh@t!

From her facebook dated Dec 23. She knew Elizabeth was on the run.  She was complaining that Logan was not cooperating.  She talks about underground help that Elizabeth had while on the run.  Sounds like she has been baby shopping for a while with "the midnight phone calls where they do not tell you the background".  Is this legal?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: January 05, 2010, 02:54:25 PM »

Tammifay needs to give herself a colonic and industrial strength enima as she is full of sh@t!

From her facebook dated Dec 23. She knew Elizabeth was on the run.  She was complaining that Logan was not cooperating.  She talks about underground help that Elizabeth had while on the run.  Sounds like she has been baby shopping for a while with "the midnight phone calls where they do not tell you the background".  Is this legal?

The other thing that has me angry right now is Tammifay says 'we are going to be Foster parents".  I was a foster parent for years.  You have to go through a process with full background checks. I am hoping that Tammi is only talking about her looking after Gabriel for 10 days and is using the term Foster Parents to describe it. If she has been approved to be a Foster Parent they may want to reconsider.  When she stated that Logan's "ego" got in the way from him signing the adoption papers I wanted to smack something.  Logan is the father, there is no ego involved FTLOG.  You can not demand someone sign adoption papers  "or they may never see their son again" and then claim it was the bio parents ego that got in the way. This woman may not be a good fit to be a Foster Parent.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: January 05, 2010, 02:59:07 PM »

<snipped>

McQueary says he believes Gabriel is still alive, considering he and Johnson were last seen at a park near Six Flags in San Antonio, Texas on December 26 -- after McQueary received the threatening messages.

On December 29th, Johnson was found and arrested at a Youth Hostel in Miami Beach, Florida. 

Gabriel was not with her and detectives said she refuses to tell them where he is.

"She was confronted, arrested and interviewed exhaustively about the whereabouts of the child," said Wayne Jones, with Miami Beach Police.

"All we know at this point is Gabriel can be anywhere between San Antonio and Miami Beach," Tempe police say.

Now, another Valley woman is also speaking out, saying Johnson absconded with her son to protect him from his father.

"She's completely innocent," said Tammi Fay Smith, who wanted to adopt Gabriel. "She loves that baby, and just wants to find a good home for that baby. As a mother, I commend her."

McQueary said Johson had been pushing him to sign adoption papers granting Smith custody of Gabriel, and that after the baby dissapeared, Smith approached him with similar requests.

"When Gabriel dissapeared, they said basically, 'if you really care about your son and you want him back, and you want Elizabeth to bring him back, that you'll sign the paperwork and then she'll bring him back to us, and you'll know he's safe,'" said McQueary. "I said, 'no, I'm not signing any paperwork.'"

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Tempe-PD-Mother-in-custody-baby-still-missing/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: January 05, 2010, 03:08:12 PM »

I don't know much about this topic, but it sure doesn't sound legal to me, especially when you are threatening the father of the child. Underground help, I bet it was her help, this woman seems as sick as Elizabeth.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: January 05, 2010, 03:13:29 PM »

<snipped>

But they still may have a role to play. The Smiths believe Elizabeth Johnson will tell them Gabriel's location Tuesday.

"She wants to talk to me tomorrow at 2 o'clock to see if I will help her with attorneys to gain custody of Gabriel. If she hurt the baby, I don't think she would be trying to get custody," Tammi Smith said.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22125969/detail.html

Can not wait to hear where Gabriel is after the call.  I just feel that is not going to happen though.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: January 05, 2010, 03:16:04 PM »

I don't know much about this topic, but it sure doesn't sound legal to me, especially when you are threatening the father of the child. Underground help, I bet it was her help, this woman seems as sick as Elizabeth.

That was posted Dec 23.  She clearly knew Elizabeth was not going to the Dec 28 custody hearing.  Why need "underground help" prior to the custody hearing? Why not call LE then?  Oh wait...she says Elisabeth did nothing wrong! 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: January 05, 2010, 03:28:15 PM »

Mom's text said missing baby is dead, dad reports (with video)

The father of a missing 8-month-old boy says he received a text message from the child's mother saying she had killed him weeks after she had tried to put him up for adoption.

During a news conference at a Tempe police substation on Monday, Logan McQueary said his ex-girlfriend tried several times in the past month to get him to give up his parental rights to the boy and then sent McQueary text messages last week saying she had killed their son.

Elizabeth Johnson, 23, was arrested Dec. 30 in Miami Beach, Fla. The couple's son, Gabriel, has not been seen since Dec. 26 when Johnson checked into a San Antonio hotel.

Johnson has invoked her right to remain silent and has refused to give investigators any information on where her son might be. She's awaiting extradition.

McQueary said Monday that he and Johnson lived together for two years but broke up early last month. She asked him to leave their Tempe home and then called him at work the next day, Dec. 9, telling him to sign over his parental rights to a couple who wanted to adopt the baby.

He refused and hasn't seen his son since.

In front of a panel of reporters and with his father, Frank, by his side, McQueary said he had been approached by the prospective parents, begging him to sign paperwork and insisting Johnson wouldn't come back until he did.

McQueary again refused.

The couple hoping to adopt are not speaking to police, and investigators have searched their home to be sure the child wasn't with them, said Sgt. Steve Carbajal, a Tempe police spokesman.

It's unclear whether the couple had a role in the boy's disappearance or whether charges could be levied in the future, he said.

In the meantime, police and family members don't know if Gabriel is alive.

The drama for police began last week when McQueary came to them with text messages sent from Johnson's phone Dec. 27.

After the breakup, McQueary filed for full custody. The couple had a court date set for Dec. 28. When Johnson failed to show up, McQueary was given full custody and a warrant was issued for her arrest.

After McQueary notified police about the texts, they began looking for the mother.

McQueary's father said his son "did his best to make a family with her and with Gabriel. She had some emotional problems. One day she would be happy and easygoing and good, and the next day not good, breaking things and yelling."

The elder McQueary said he believed Johnson was capable of hurting her son.

Logan McQueary said he has "a feeling" his son is still alive.

With tears brimming in his eyes, he said he misses his son, loves his son, and intends to raise him on his own if and when Gabriel is returned.

"She doesn't need to go through all this, put everyone else through all this," he said.

Police have witness reports that Gabriel was alive and with his mother in San Antonio on Dec. 26 at one or both of two hotels: Home Gate Studio and Suites, and Quality Inn Fiesta Park. She never formally checked out of either hotel but was scheduled to do so on the 27th. Police don't know where she was between then and Dec. 30, when she was found in Florida. There's also a possibility she may have spent time in Nashville.

Authorities are still looking for Johnson's car, a white 1995 Oldsmobile Delta 88 with Arizona license AGZ-4214.

Investigators are chasing down other leads, and the media have picked up the story in San Antonio and Miami.

Anyone with information is asked to call Tempe police at 480-350-8311 or Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS

http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/2010/01/04/20100104tr-missingbaby0106.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.