March 28, 2024, 09:20:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 523054 times)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: January 11, 2010, 10:46:41 AM »

<snipped>

Johnson was supposed to call the Smiths Sunday night from jail, but the Smiths said the call never took place. “We got a message on Facebook that the jailhouse went on lockdown last night, and that’s the reason she couldn’t call in,” Jack Smith told Lauer.

But Johnson did call her grandfather, Robert Johnson, who told NBC News that his granddaughter was very upbeat.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/34802462/ns/today-today_people/ 
Elizabeth is upbeat 

If you watch the video Bob says she was more than cheerful, she was happy   

Maybe she made a deal with LE where to find Gabriel and she thinks she will get a get out of jail free pass

and $200 for passing Go from Sherriff Joe  .... Monkey Devil!

and a pair of pink boxers.....I would like to know why sheriff Joe makes everyone wear pink boxers?

I looked it up pink underwear is for better inventory control.   Sheriff Joe even cut out salt and pepper save the county 20,000.00 a year.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1041 on: January 11, 2010, 10:47:15 AM »

Early Show

Missing Baby "Persons of Interest" Speak
Say They Don't Know Where Gabriel Johnson Is; Can't Imagine His Mother Having Hurt Him; She's Jailed in Phoenix (with video)

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/01/11/earlyshow/main6081837.shtml
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1042 on: January 11, 2010, 10:54:18 AM »

<snipped>

Elizabeth's grandfather, Bob Johnson, says he "can't even imagine Elizabeth hurting that child."

He says it was her plan to have the baby adopted --and she may have tried to get it done online. "She gets on that Craiglist," Bob Johnson says, and, "That gal could find somebody that would want to adopt the baby in five minutes."

It is illegal to sell a child on Craigslist however with the Nanny ads she placed they clearly came across as desperate, "Can not pay you until I get work, single mom, all I can give you is room and board....".  There has been only one ad that I have found so far where she put in a email address, hotmail.  The rest were to call her and leave a message if she did not pick up.  I am hoping LE is all over her phone records. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1043 on: January 11, 2010, 10:55:11 AM »

I'm trying to make some sense out of this, if you sold your child to someone on Craigslist, or just gave your child to someone in a park, wouldn't someone out there notice that their family member, neighbor or friend all of a sudden had a baby? That is why in my thoughts if something like this happened, I have a hard time believing that the person who has Gabriel has good intentions.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1044 on: January 11, 2010, 10:57:29 AM »

<snipped>

Elizabeth's grandfather, Bob Johnson, says he "can't even imagine Elizabeth hurting that child."

He says it was her plan to have the baby adopted --and she may have tried to get it done online. "She gets on that Craiglist," Bob Johnson says, and, "That gal could find somebody that would want to adopt the baby in five minutes."

It is illegal to sell a child on Craigslist however with the Nanny ads she placed they clearly came across as desperate, "Can not pay you until I get work, single mom, all I can give you is room and board....".  There has been only one ad that I have found so far where she put in a email address, hotmail.  The rest were to call her and leave a message if she did not pick up.  I am hoping LE is all over her phone records. 
  You would think that Grandpa Bob, should have seen this coming and tried to help Elizabeth. If he can make a statement such as "that gal could find somebody that would want to adopt the baby in five minutes" he isn't right in the head either.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1045 on: January 11, 2010, 10:57:58 AM »

I'm trying to make some sense out of this, if you sold your child to someone on Craigslist, or just gave your child to someone in a park, wouldn't someone out there notice that their family member, neighbor or friend all of a sudden had a baby? That is why in my thoughts if something like this happened, I have a hard time believing that the person who has Gabriel has good intentions.

Yes      
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1046 on: January 11, 2010, 10:59:43 AM »

Please let this not be related

Man reports toddler in Rio Grande

Associated Press - January 6, 2010 8:05 PM ET

LOS LUNAS, N.M. (AP) - Darkness has prompted police to call off a search for a possible toddler in the Rio Grande at Los Lunas.

The search began Wednesday afternoon after a man called 911 to say he'd seen a toddler floating face-down in the river.

Los Lunas Police Chief Roy Melnick says the man sounded credible, so police took no chances even though no one in the area reported a missing child.

The man was walking over a bridge on N.M. 6 when he spotted a child wearing a diaper in the river.

State police assisted with the search, and a dive team, a helicopter and a hovercraft were called in.

http://www.kvia.com/Global/story.asp?S=11781196

**This still bothers me and I wonder if there is something more to this. Anyone know how far this is from Tempe, AZ? I went back for an update and all I could find is that the search was called off last Thursday. No explanation as to why or any additional updates on this sighting.

It is 314 miles between Tempe, AZ and Los Lunas, NM

http://www.myrateplan.com/how_far/
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1047 on: January 11, 2010, 11:09:24 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Northern thanks for all the info from Craigslist....I got lost when I tried to find anything on there.

Jack and Tammi are so FOS. This is not their first rodeo. .
I am going to be out most of the afternoon, so will some sweet Monkey post what is said in the press conference.

Jack's daughter and Hannah's mother is Nicole Smith Warford,aka: Nicole Smith BlanK, aka: Nicki Blank
Tammi is whining that Hannah wants a brother or sister. She has a brother already by Nicki and Jack and Tammi tried to take him also. Someone who is better than me at digging see what you can find. She has been married twice that I know of and is 37 yrs old and has a brother by the name of Donnie Smith. Nicki has more siblings, but don't know there names.  Her mother is Vicki Meadows married to Clark Meadows. They live in St. Louis.
There were also some young girls in Tenn. that they tried to pull a scam on to get their babies.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: January 11, 2010, 11:12:04 AM »

Northern thanks for all the info from Craigslist....I got lost when I tried to find anything on there.

I am going to be out most of the afternoon, so will some sweet Monkey post what is said in the press conference.

Jack's daughter and Hannah's mother is Nicole Smith Warford,aka: Nicole Smith BlanK, aka: Nicki Blank
Tammi is whining that Hannah wants a brother or sister. She has a brother already by Nicki and Jack and Tammi tried to take him also. Someone who is better than me at digging see what you can find. She has been married twice that I know of and is 37 yrs old and has a brother by the name of Donnie Smith. Nicki has more siblings, but don't know there names.  Her mother is Vicki Meadows married to Clark Meadows. They live in St. Louis.
There were also some young girls in Tenn. that they tried to pull a scam on to get their babies.
OMG, these people are just disgusting  I'll go walk the dog now and then will be back for the press conference, have been wondering all night what is going to be said.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1049 on: January 11, 2010, 11:13:00 AM »

Please let this not be related

Man reports toddler in Rio Grande

Associated Press - January 6, 2010 8:05 PM ET

LOS LUNAS, N.M. (AP) - Darkness has prompted police to call off a search for a possible toddler in the Rio Grande at Los Lunas.

The search began Wednesday afternoon after a man called 911 to say he'd seen a toddler floating face-down in the river.

Los Lunas Police Chief Roy Melnick says the man sounded credible, so police took no chances even though no one in the area reported a missing child.

The man was walking over a bridge on N.M. 6 when he spotted a child wearing a diaper in the river.

State police assisted with the search, and a dive team, a helicopter and a hovercraft were called in.

http://www.kvia.com/Global/story.asp?S=11781196

**This still bothers me and I wonder if there is something more to this. Anyone know how far this is from Tempe, AZ? I went back for an update and all I could find is that the search was called off last Thursday. No explanation as to why or any additional updates on this sighting.

It is 314 miles between Tempe, AZ and Los Lunas, NM

http://www.myrateplan.com/how_far/

Short video explaining that search was completed and no body found

http://abqjournal.magnify.net/video/Search-for-Toddler-Called-Off
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: January 11, 2010, 11:14:48 AM »

Hannah HAS a brother          

I will try to see if I can find the presser link to  watch online.  I am sure there will be lots reported about it for when you get back
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1051 on: January 11, 2010, 11:16:39 AM »

Mom Charged In Missing Baby Case In Phoenix

Monday, Jan 11, 2010 @09:57am CST

(Phoenix, AZ) -- The woman at the center of the Arizona missing baby case has been booked into the Maricopa County jail.

Police in the Phoenix suburb of Tempe say 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson was extradited from Florida over the weekend and has been charged with kidnapping and child abuse.

She's being held on a one-million-dollar bond.

Police say Johnson has not been cooperative with authorities regarding the whereabouts of her eight-month-old son Gabriel whose been missing since the day after Christmas.

Meanwhile, a couple in Scottsdale, Arizona -- Jack and Tammi Smith -- have been named "persons of interest" in the case.

Police say they too are not being cooperative

http://mystateline.com/content/fulltext/?cid=128122
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1052 on: January 11, 2010, 11:23:31 AM »

Yes , I am waiting on an email to see who has custody of him. But put out all the other info...hoping you all can find out even more about Jack and Tammi from this info.

All that I have found leads me back to Jack and Tammi being baby brokers, because the two children of Nicki's and Gabriel aren't the only ones they have tried to get.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1053 on: January 11, 2010, 11:47:35 AM »

Yes , I am waiting on an email to see who has custody of him. But put out all the other info...hoping you all can find out even more about Jack and Tammi from this info.

All that I have found leads me back to Jack and Tammi being baby brokers, because the two children of Nicki's and Gabriel aren't the only ones they have tried to get.

Thanks for the background on Jack and Tammi.  You have opened my eyes to another horrible situation, but better to know than not. 

Still hoping for baby Gabriel's safe return to his father.

Chi-M
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1054 on: January 11, 2010, 11:49:55 AM »

Hi Monkey's,

presser scheculed for 1:00 PM (EST) today,supposedly.
Thanks, so 10:00 my time.

No Rose & Monkey's,

"Mountain Time" - 1:00 PM

Sorry, I miss spoke or miss wrote.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1055 on: January 11, 2010, 12:09:31 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

No Rose & Monkey's,

Thanks so 12:00 my time
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1056 on: January 11, 2010, 12:12:59 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I am teacher on call (TOC) to home school grandsons (10/11) this morning but will be in and out of the forum anticipating some good news in regards to the upcoming media conference pertaining to Gabriel.

1:00 PM - Mountain Time?  What is that in Pacific Time?

Thanks

Janet
9:15 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1057 on: January 11, 2010, 12:14:42 PM »

Thanks no rose colored glasses.

You anticipated my question prior to me asking.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1058 on: January 11, 2010, 12:14:53 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I am teacher on call (TOC) to home school grandsons (10/11) this morning but will be in and out of the forum anticipating some good news in regards to the upcoming media conference pertaining to Gabriel.

1:00 PM - Mountain Time?  What is that in Pacific Time?

Thanks

Janet
9:15 AM PT
12:00
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: January 11, 2010, 12:18:02 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

No Rose & Monkey's,

Thanks so 12:00 my time

I keep thinking when Twiddle dee Twiddle dumb were on the interview and could not keep from  twiddling there thumbs that Gabriel was somewhere he could be found..they were nervous....now they act like Dumb and Dumber like they do not know a thing...I can not believe the money  and valuable time of LE that is being wasted on these three JS TS EJ and I have not heard of any real searches for Gabriel.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.