April 20, 2024, 02:48:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 525619 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1060 on: January 11, 2010, 12:24:21 PM »

I am trying to follow this case but I am pages behind. Why are the Smiths not in jail? Did they take and pass poly's? It sure sounds like they know what happened but are refusing to say.

It might be difficult to keep a craigslist ad up for baby adoption without it being flagged and removed. I once was giving away a dog and I was told I couldn't do that, (what?), so going with that same logic, it might not be possible to give away a human being on craigslist.

This girl is unbalanced, whether it be because of her past childhood or a mental disorder, she had no business being around this baby, ever.

Have no idea why the Smith's are not in jail.  They took polys on Friday, which were sent out for results. 

Never heard of sending the test out to have the results read.  Normally the person administering the test can read the results instantly.  LE must not want the Smiths to know the results.

I was wondering about that because Crystal Sheffield said the same thing about her poly, anyone remember that?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1061 on: January 11, 2010, 12:28:18 PM »

Elizabeth is in the 4th Ave Jail

All this attention is one big party for Grandpa Bob.

http://www.kpho.com/video/22204856/index.html
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: January 11, 2010, 12:28:59 PM »

Mom Charged In Missing Baby Case In Phoenix

Monday, Jan 11, 2010 @09:57am CST

(Phoenix, AZ) -- The woman at the center of the Arizona missing baby case has been booked into the Maricopa County jail.

Police in the Phoenix suburb of Tempe say 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson was extradited from Florida over the weekend and has been charged with kidnapping and child abuse.

She's being held on a one-million-dollar bond.

Police say Johnson has not been cooperative with authorities regarding the whereabouts of her eight-month-old son Gabriel whose been missing since the day after Christmas.

Meanwhile, a couple in Scottsdale, Arizona -- Jack and Tammi Smith -- have been named "persons of interest" in the case.

Police say they too are not being cooperative

http://mystateline.com/content/fulltext/?cid=128122
I still say they need to cuff those two up and hold them in conjunction with this case.. One of them will talk.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1063 on: January 11, 2010, 12:31:23 PM »

Mom Charged In Missing Baby Case In Phoenix

Monday, Jan 11, 2010 @09:57am CST

(Phoenix, AZ) -- The woman at the center of the Arizona missing baby case has been booked into the Maricopa County jail.

Police in the Phoenix suburb of Tempe say 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson was extradited from Florida over the weekend and has been charged with kidnapping and child abuse.

She's being held on a one-million-dollar bond.

Police say Johnson has not been cooperative with authorities regarding the whereabouts of her eight-month-old son Gabriel whose been missing since the day after Christmas.

Meanwhile, a couple in Scottsdale, Arizona -- Jack and Tammi Smith -- have been named "persons of interest" in the case.

Police say they too are not being cooperative

http://mystateline.com/content/fulltext/?cid=128122
I still say they need to cuff those two up and hold them in conjunction with this case.. One of them will talk.

No kidding, arrest them already.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1064 on: January 11, 2010, 12:31:41 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

presser scheculed for 1:00 PM (EST) today,supposedly.
Thanks, so 10:00 my time.

No Rose & Monkey's,

"Mountain Time" - 1:00 PM

Sorry, I miss spoke or miss wrote.
Thanks so 12:00 my time

I keep thinking when Twiddle dee Twiddle dumb were on the interview and could not keep from  twiddling there thumbs that Gabriel was somewhere he could be found..they were nervous....now they act like Dumb and Dumber like they do not know a thing...I can not believe the money  and valuable time of LE that is being wasted on these three JS TS EJ and I have not heard of any real searches for Gabriel.....

Nothing has been said about checking dumpsters in San Antonio around the three hotels, the park, or anywhere.  No news on any search at all.  I still can not find a single story about Gabriel in Victoria Tx so ifsomeone does have him there they may not even know about all of this.  Where is Gabriel?
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: January 11, 2010, 12:34:18 PM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/34802462/ns/today-today_people/

Baby Gabriel’s mom ‘played us,’ couple say
‘Persons of interest’ who hoped to adopt baby call his mother ‘deceptive'

Video
  ‘Persons of interest’: Missing baby’s mom played us
Jan. 11: Jack and Tammi Smith, the couple who planned to adopt baby Gabriel prior to his disappearance, tell TODAY’s Matt Lauer Elizabeth Johnson is “deceptive.”

Today show
  Latest news from People.com
Mel Gibson: 'I Feel Sorry for Tiger Woods'
Josh Duhamel and Fergie Want to Renew Vows Every Year
GRAMMY POLL: Who Has the Sexiest Video of the Year?

Special feature

Two brothers who pulled a child from a blazing SUV; a teen who tackled a girl with a gun; a woman who spotted a baby’s cancer online. Read inspiring stories of real-life heroes and Good Samaritans.

Slideshow
Image:

The Week in Pictures
Where there’s smoke there’s fire, Snow and Ice Festival, wintry scenes, a New Year’s kiss and more news and feature photos from around the world.

more photos

Most popular video
  ‘Game Changing’ new book opens old wounds
Jan. 11: Capitol Hill is abuzz with controversy after a new book about the 2008 presidential election sends shockwaves through Washington. NBC’s Andrea Mitchell reports.
  Web cam spies on hibernating bear
  Deep freeze costing Americans big bucks
  NBC confirms Leno’s move to late-night
  Yemen's top al-Qaida scout is American-born
By Mike Celizic
TODAYshow.com contributor
updated 9:15 a.m. ET, Mon., Jan. 11, 2010

An Arizona couple who tried to adopt an 8-month-old baby who’s been missing since Christmas say they now feel the mother of the baby duped and used them.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: January 11, 2010, 12:36:50 PM »

Stations that have streaming capabilites .  Neither one has anything on their sites that they will be covering the presser live though.  There may be others but I have not found them yet.

http://www.kpho.com/live/index.html

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/generic/news/live_video_feed1
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1067 on: January 11, 2010, 12:37:02 PM »

The poly examiner , if he is a certified examiner knows right at the time of the test if they are being truthful or not. Some times they will send them to the FBI lab to be looked over when the case involves the FBI.
I really think in a case of a missing child they aren't going to tell the poi if they  passed or not. I might be wrong , which I am quite often. But that is what I was led to believe.
As cold as EJ sounds she could probably pass it, she is too much like Casey.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1068 on: January 11, 2010, 12:40:06 PM »

Have a great afternoon Monkeys . Will catch up with you in a few hours.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: January 11, 2010, 12:44:11 PM »

8-Month-Old Missing Child's Mother Extradited to Arizona -- but Where is Little Gabriel Johnson?

Elizabeth Johnson, the 23-year-old mother of missing 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson, arrived in Tempe, Arizona, Sunday after being extradited from Miami Beach, Florida, where she was arrested on December 30. Authorities say according to the East Valley Tribune, that Johnson has been rather tight-lipped and uncooperative with police and FBI agents attempting to gather information as to the whereabouts of the woman's missing child. In addition, she has not provided a composite sketch of the unidentified San Antonio couple with whom she claims to have left Gabriel. And Tempe Police believe the baby may still live.

But Pat Brown does not
, because, in addition to Johnson's story of leaving her Gabriel Johnson in the care of complete strangers in a San Antonio park, she told the child's father that she had killed the baby while in San Antonio.

MORE...

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2577233/gabriel_johnson_is_missing_profiler.html?cat=8
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1070 on: January 11, 2010, 12:44:19 PM »

Thank-you the same to you  an angelic monkey      SleuthyMama  SleuthyMama is offline
Detective Barbie

Per BeanE's link above, I didn't realize that not only did EJ text Logan that Gabe was dead she also called him and told him she'd tell him where his "blue" dead body was once she got across the border.

So much for her trying to pass that text off as just an angry moment. She made a phone call about it too???      I just saw this on WS, is that true?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: January 11, 2010, 12:56:04 PM »

Thank-you the same to you  an angelic monkey      SleuthyMama  SleuthyMama is offline
Detective Barbie

Per BeanE's link above, I didn't realize that not only did EJ text Logan that Gabe was dead she also called him and told him she'd tell him where his "blue" dead body was once she got across the border.

So much for her trying to pass that text off as just an angry moment. She made a phone call about it too???      I just saw this on WS, is that true?

The reports have been vague and I do not reacll specifically that she called and sent a text.  I have heard that she told him where his "blue" dead body was once she got across the border but no idea if via call or text.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: January 11, 2010, 12:59:38 PM »

4th Avenue Jail

The Fourth Avenue Jail opened in April 2005. This state of the art facility is considered to be one of the most secure and technologically advanced facilities in the nation. This facility was part of the largest county jail expansion project in the history of the nation, supported overwhelmingly by the taxpayers of Maricopa County.

Fourth Avenue has a capacity of 2,064 beds of which 288 are specifically designed to house the highest security level inmate in the system. The Fourth Avenue Jail was designed first and foremost with the interest of public safety in mind, following Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s philosophy of remaining tough on crime.

The Fourth Avenue Jail features user friendly video visitation for the general public. This facility also maintains a fully staffed and equipped medical and dental clinic. In addition, inmates are offered educational and religious services in the chapel and classrooms within the facility.

Please see the “Frequently Asked Questions” (FAQ) pages for more information about visitation hours/rules, regulation and rules about inmate mail, and other questions related to the Fourth Avenue Jail.

http://www.mcso.org/index.php?a=GetSubModule&sm=Jail_Facilities&mn=Our_Jails
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: January 11, 2010, 01:03:34 PM »

Detective Barbie

The reports have been vague and I do not reacll specifically that she called and sent a text.  I have heard that she told him where his "blue" dead body was once she got across the border but no idea if via call or text.

Thanks 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1074 on: January 11, 2010, 01:03:37 PM »

I watched the nbc today shows video and it showed Elizabeth at court, is there a link to that? Wow it is chilling to look into her eyes, shudder! This young girl is very troubled.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: January 11, 2010, 01:04:17 PM »

Grandfather of missing baby says life was hard on mom
Woman accused in boy's disappearance told relative she wanted better for her son

Elizabeth has refused to talk to police or the FBI, who are trying to piece together her cross-country odyssey. Before she was arrested in Florida, she texted McQueary from Texas and said she killed the boy and left him in a dumpster. She later told to a local television station that she gave him away to a couple she met in a San Antonio park.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/01/10/20100110missingbaby0110.html

NANCY GRACE
Couple Named Persons of Interest in Missing Baby Case
Aired January 7, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

MATT ZARRELL, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: ... we do know that the mother told the father that the baby was dead, was blue-colored. She put it in a baby bag in a dumpster. Now, she said that she was leaving the United States, and when she left the country, she was going to tell the father where the body was.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/07/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: January 11, 2010, 01:09:11 PM »

Police believe missing Tempe baby is alive
January 7, 2010

The mother, Elizabeth Johnson, claimed last month to Logan Scott McQueary, her boyfriend and the baby’s father, that she killed the child and placed his body in a dumpster in a diaper bag, according to a Maricopa County Superior Court document.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149226

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: January 11, 2010, 01:13:04 PM »

This morning I approved a new member that appears to be Gabriel's father Logan.  I'll watch for his posts and hopefully he will identify himself.  He's not online right now.

I would love to hear straight from him. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: January 11, 2010, 01:15:57 PM »

This morning I approved a new member that appears to be Gabriel's father Logan.  I'll watch for his posts and hopefully he will identify himself.  He's not online right now.

I would love to hear straight from him. 
Thank-you
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: January 11, 2010, 01:18:24 PM »

Wow I am listening to the telephone interview she did, what a twisted person she is. Tammi is also trying to control the conversation, by saying she was being pushed off the ledge.

She is lying about this couple at the park, jmo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.