April 19, 2024, 01:43:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 525510 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: January 11, 2010, 02:14:24 PM »

I watched a video of the grandfather being interviewed and wondered if he is the grandfather to this little boy or simply a neighbor? WTH? Where is the worry, the outrage, the heartbreak? His little grandson is missing and might be dead or being tortured? The media taped him as he took pics of everyone in his kitchen? My god! While on the phone with her he didn't ask where the baby was? Is this person for real? I understand everyone reacts differently but come on.

I thought early on Gramps knows more than he is telling...EJ has stayed in close contact with him during her wild ride!!!, as he said she is a wild  one to ride.

Gramps does not even seem concened that Gabriel is missing. He looks to be enjoying all his new visitors and is taking pictures for his scrap book.  I have not once heard Gramps ask for help in finding Gabriel or asking whoever has Gabriel to come forward. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1101 on: January 11, 2010, 02:16:12 PM »

I watched a video of the grandfather being interviewed and wondered if he is the grandfather to this little boy or simply a neighbor? WTH? Where is the worry, the outrage, the heartbreak? His little grandson is missing and might be dead or being tortured? The media taped him as he took pics of everyone in his kitchen? My god! While on the phone with her he didn't ask where the baby was? Is this person for real? I understand everyone reacts differently but come on.
I wondered the same darn thing, even a neighbor would have more concern, I simply don't get it. 

Gpa appears to be cold.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1102 on: January 11, 2010, 02:21:02 PM »

I thought early on Gramps knows more than he is telling...EJ has stayed in close contact with him during her wild ride!!!, as he said she is a wild  one to ride.

Gramps does not even seem concened that Gabriel is missing. He looks to be enjoying all his new visitors and is taking pictures for his scrap book.  I have not once heard Gramps ask for help in finding Gabriel or asking whoever has Gabriel to come forward. 
Why is that Northern Rose? I noticed that same thing and posted about he could be a neighbor to this little boy. One thing he said in his interview with the media is, he didn't ask because it was a recorded line...He went on to say he knew she wouldn't answer because she knew it was a recorded line so he didn't ask. Well isn't that when you ask? My goddness who would not ask? Unless of course you are trying to help conceal it, maybe? Wasn't she driving gramp's car? Did he report it missing or stolen? Did he know she left with the car and baby? Oh one other thing he said was...She would just hand over the baby to strangers for free? hmmmm
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: January 11, 2010, 02:27:37 PM »

Why is that Northern Rose? I noticed that same thing and posted about he could be a neighbor to this little boy. One thing he said in his interview with the media is, he didn't ask because it was a recorded line...He went on to say he knew she wouldn't answer because she knew it was a recorded line so he didn't ask. Well isn't that when you ask? My goddness who would not ask? Unless of course you are trying to help conceal it, maybe? Wasn't she driving gramp's car? Did he report it missing or stolen? Did he know she left with the car and baby? Oh one other thing he said was...She would just hand over the baby to strangers for free? hmmmm

Gramps has raised both Elizabeth and her twin brother since they were 12.  Where was he before that?  Maybe he feels he was just babysitting them as well?  I read somewhere that EJ's mother was murdered in Boston and both parents had drug and alcohol issues.  Maybe Gramps checked himself out a long time ago from being emotional?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: January 11, 2010, 02:31:36 PM »

Tracy I am having a hard time finding the Miami court video.  It was on Jan 4.  I am still looking.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1105 on: January 11, 2010, 02:31:46 PM »

http://www.kpho.com/video/22155911/index.html

This interview with the grandfather is telling. If you haven't watched it, it is interesting. Maybe this man has just had a life time of drama from this girl and he is to the point of not being surprised by her actions? Families do get to that point with a "black sheep" of the family. His reaction to all of this is interesting. He states he knew of a plan she was going to change ssi numbers and leave. He goes on to talking about the park story and says something about the people would ask, is it free? Yea it is free and then says he doesn't believe it. He believes he is with a couple in Texas.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1106 on: January 11, 2010, 02:33:33 PM »

Gramps has raised both Elizabeth and her twin brother since they were 12.  Where was he before that?  Maybe he feels he was just babysitting them as well?  I read somewhere that EJ's mother was murdered in Boston and both parents had drug and alcohol issues.  Maybe Gramps checked himself out a long time ago from being emotional?

I just posted pretty much the same thought, lol. This could very well be the situation.
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1107 on: January 11, 2010, 02:35:38 PM »

Just doing some reading....

http://www.salon.com/mwt/feature/2001/01/19/adoption/index.html

It's also difficult to determine how often unethical practices occur in private adoptions because many adoptive parents don't come forward to report it, say adoption agencies. "It happens daily and if the deal works out and the couple gets the child, they will keep their mouth shut because they got what they want, which is the baby," says Robert Emmons, chief of the criminal fraud bureau at the Nassau County, N.Y., District Attorney's office. "It's only in the cases where the deals go bad that the law enforcement ever hears about it." Often the prospective parents have been trying for years to conceive a child and their attempts at in vitro fertilization have repeatedly failed. Some parents are pushed to a point where they'll do anything or pay anything -- and shut up about it -- in order to add a baby to their family.

The more time that elapses the more likely something has happened to Gabriel.  I tend to side with the text message that was sent to the daddy.  I fear that this may be true.  There should be searches at every location she may have went on Dec 26, 27th.  Dumpsters, etc...  This just is not adding up and to see her mannerisms at court this morning, she will not be talking anytime soon.  This is just awful....

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: January 11, 2010, 03:13:36 PM »

Mother of Missing Baby Refuses to Cooperate (with video)

PHOENIX - Police say Elizabeth Johnson kidnapped her son, then sent threatening text messages to her ex-boyfriend, the child's father, saying he'd never see the baby again.

At first Johnson said she killed 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson, then recanted, saying she gave the child away to a couple she met in a park in Texas.

There is still no sign of the baby, but there are several new developments in the case.

Elizabeth Johnson is back in the valley to face charges and we're getting our first look at her court appearance.

She's accused of taking Gabriel and driving to Texas with him - that's where she told family and friends she left the boy with a couple she'd never met before. Johnson was later arrested in Florida after not appearing at her custody hearing. She was extradited back to Arizona to face charges Sunday morning.

The 23-year-old woman won't tell anyone where the boy is, but does say she gave him up for adoption.

MORE...

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/gabriel_johnson_011110
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: January 11, 2010, 03:18:04 PM »

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/generic/news/gjohnson

Fox just started a timeline.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1110 on: January 11, 2010, 03:22:40 PM »

Thank-you
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1111 on: January 11, 2010, 03:30:09 PM »

Mother of Missing Baby Refuses to Cooperate (with video)

PHOENIX - Police say Elizabeth Johnson kidnapped her son, then sent threatening text messages to her ex-boyfriend, the child's father, saying he'd never see the baby again.

At first Johnson said she killed 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson, then recanted, saying she gave the child away to a couple she met in a park in Texas.

There is still no sign of the baby, but there are several new developments in the case.

Elizabeth Johnson is back in the valley to face charges and we're getting our first look at her court appearance.

She's accused of taking Gabriel and driving to Texas with him - that's where she told family and friends she left the boy with a couple she'd never met before. Johnson was later arrested in Florida after not appearing at her custody hearing. She was extradited back to Arizona to face charges Sunday morning.

The 23-year-old woman won't tell anyone where the boy is, but does say she gave him up for adoption.

MORE...

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/gabriel_johnson_011110

Something she said durning the phone interview has stayed with me, she said,  (not a direct quote) when I first tried to give the baby up everyone said how great it was...

to me this suggests why she would make up a story about a couple taking the baby. I don't buy it when she says she told the father the Gabriel was dead to hurt him because would it not be hurtful enough to simply say she gave the baby up to strangers? I am sorry to say, I just do not believe this child is alive and I pray to god I am wrong, please let me be wrong.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1112 on: January 11, 2010, 03:32:44 PM »

Personally I think they need to check dumpsters, water ways and empty fields around said park. Me thinks that is where the baby is. Has she said what park and where?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: January 11, 2010, 03:37:52 PM »

I can not see her randomly picking a place that takes at least 15 hours to drive to.  By all accounts she was not a good mother, neglected Gabriel and did not want him.  Why would she isolate herself in a car for 15 hours with Gabriel so she can hoof around San Antonio for another 5 days before going to Miami?  If she wanted to harm Gabriel there is a lot of desert in Arizona that is less time to get to, then she could have continued on her journey without a baby bothering her.  There has to be a reason she went to San Antonio. 

The park is Raymond Russell Park. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: January 11, 2010, 03:40:18 PM »

Perhaps I read and just don't remember, but where are EJ's parents?  It seems only the grandfather is vocal in all this.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: January 11, 2010, 03:41:44 PM »

Perhaps I read and just don't remember, but where are EJ's parents?  It seems only the grandfather is vocal in all this.

Both are dead.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1116 on: January 11, 2010, 03:42:18 PM »

I believe they are both deceased.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: January 11, 2010, 03:43:09 PM »

ooopssss I should have read ahead, sorry

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: January 11, 2010, 03:44:15 PM »

Both are dead.

Thanks...so is this gramps on the maternal or paternal side?  IS there a grandmother?

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1119 on: January 11, 2010, 03:44:55 PM »

Maybe she had a plan and it fell through? Such as she was going to meet someone there but they didn't show up or ? or while traveling hours in a car Gabriel was crying and she stopped and lost her temper?  I am leaning towards this story of the couple as being an alibi of sorts. Such as they find the body and her hands are clean because she gave him to some unknown couple.

BTW did you see how dirty his hair was in some of the pics? How hard is it to bathe a baby? It takes like 10 minutes tops.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.