April 19, 2024, 08:06:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 525529 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #120 on: January 05, 2010, 03:39:54 PM »

another link to video
http://www.kpho.com/video/22128137/index.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: January 05, 2010, 03:41:12 PM »

Wow
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #122 on: January 05, 2010, 03:46:31 PM »

Tammi Faye will do whatever it takes to get a child 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: January 05, 2010, 03:54:19 PM »

Tammi Faye will do whatever it takes to get a child 

Yup and "The couple hoping to adopt are not speaking to police".  I hope a little jail time may be in her future for what she has done to Logan.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #124 on: January 05, 2010, 03:56:28 PM »

Exactly! People like this are as sick as the perps who commit the crimes...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: January 05, 2010, 03:57:13 PM »

http://www.healingwatersaz.com/about.html  All about what Tammi Faye does
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: January 05, 2010, 04:18:01 PM »

I'm confused...Why is this Tammi person not in jail?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: January 05, 2010, 04:36:27 PM »

I'm confused...Why is this Tammi person not in jail?

Scooch over I am on the same branch.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: January 05, 2010, 05:01:55 PM »

HLN is talking about Gabriel right now.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: January 05, 2010, 05:09:06 PM »

Tempe police sgt said they have information that Gabriel could be alive and well.

Elizabeth has not provided any information on Gabriel's condition let alone where abouts

Logan was not on board with giving up his parental rights or giving away Gabriel.  He filed documents on Dec 11 to take over custody so he could raise Gabriel.

After Logan filed on Dec 11 he found out about the Smiths.

Elizabeth met the Smiths on a flight back from Boston when Gabriel was one month old.

Dec 27 Elizabeth sent a text to Logan that Gabriel was dead, she smothered, him, put him in a diaper bag and put Gabriel in a dumpster.

Police want to locate Gabriel and turn him over to his father, Logan.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: January 05, 2010, 05:15:10 PM »

Tempe police sgt said they have information that Gabriel could be alive and well.

Elizabeth has not provided any information on Gabriel's condition let alone where abouts

Logan was not on board with giving up his parental rights or giving away Gabriel.  He filed documents on Dec 11 to take over custody so he could raise Gabriel.

After Logan filed on Dec 11 he found out about the Smiths.

Elizabeth met the Smiths on a flight back from Boston when Gabriel was one month old.

Dec 27 Elizabeth sent a text to Logan that Gabriel was dead, she smothered, him, put him in a diaper bag and put Gabriel in a dumpster.

Police want to locate Gabriel and turn him over to his father, Logan.

Thank-you, I wonder what the info is for LE to think that Gabriel is alive and well.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: January 05, 2010, 05:36:37 PM »

I agree.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: January 05, 2010, 05:45:39 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m1d5-Gabriel-Johnson-news-Mother-of-missing-8monthold-extradited
Gabriel Johnson news: Mother of missing 8-month-old extradited
January 5, 3:13 PMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams
Elizabeth Johnson, 23, the mother of missing 8-month-old boy, Gabriel Johnson, has been extradited back to Arizona.

The little boy was last seen with Johnson, on Dec. 26 after she left Tempe, Ariz. with him. It is believed she was in San Antonio, Tex. from Dec. 22 to Dec. 27. Last week, Johnson was arrested in Miami Beach, but Gabriel was nowhere to be found and Johnson is not talking.

Logan McQueary, Gabriel’s father, said he’s happy that Johnson was in custody, but is desperate to find his son. To Gabriel, McQueary said “I love you. I hope you come home safe.”
McQueary said prior to her leaving, Johnson was pushing him to sign over custody of the child to another couple. He also claims she called and texted him after she left Tempe, telling him Gabriel was dead and that she had placed his body in a dumpster. Johnson said she would let him know where the body was after she was out of the country.

To read about McQueary’s experiences with Johnson, and her violent behavior, click here.

Police believe Johnson was driving a white 1995 Oldsmobile Delta-88 with Arizona license plate AGZ4214. She is currently being extradited from Florida to Tempe, Ariz.

Anyone with information regarding Gabriel or his whereabouts is urged to call Tempe Police at 480-350-8311 or Silent Witness at 480-948-6377.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: January 05, 2010, 07:52:37 PM »

http://www.kpho.com/news/22144314/detail.html
Mom: I Gave My Baby To Texas Strangers

POSTED: 5:21 pm MST January 5, 2010
UPDATED: 5:39 pm MST January 5, 2010
PHOENIX -- A Tempe woman arrested in Florida on suspicion of custodial interference said she gave her 8-month-old son to a Texas couple.
Video  http://www.kpho.com/video/22144213/index.html
In an exclusive interview with CBS 5 News from her jail cell, Elizabeth Johnson, 23, said she met the couple in San Antonio while running away from Arizona.

“They approached me and came up to me,” she said. “I was alone with the baby at the park.”

Johnson said she knows little about the couple. She said she doesn’t know their last name, address or phone number.

“I trusted them,” she said. “I believed in my heart they were good people.”

Elizabeth Johnson had not revealed the whereabouts of her baby until now.

On Monday, the boy’s father said he received a text message from Elizabeth Johnson telling him she killed their son.

Asked why she would tell Logan McQueary she had killed Gabriel, Johnson said for revenge.

“He had ruined my life,” Johnson said. “He hurt me and I wanted to hurt him and that was the only thing I could say that would hurt him.”

“I was emotionally a wreck and was completely out of my mind and just upset,” she said.

Johnson said she regrets making the statement.

“We’re human and we make mistakes,” she said. “We say things we don’t mean.”
Johnson said she has told police everything about the Texas couple who has her son. She said she isn’t concerned who has custody.

Johnson said even though she did not harm her baby, she’s not worried about his safety now.

Asked whether she’s worried her baby is dead or alive, she said, “No I’m not.”

McQueary said his ex-girlfriend approached him about giving up his parental rights to their son, saying another couple wanted to adopt him. McQueary refused Johnson's request.

Elizabeth Johnson was taken into custody Wednesday by Miami Beach police.

Johnson was scheduled to appear in Maricopa County Superior Court's Family Court in Phoenix for a Dec. 28 custodial hearing. But authorities say she failed to appear and lost custodial rights to Gabriel Johnson.

The Tempe Police Department said it has been “working around the clock” to locate him.

Tempe police Sgt. Steve Carbajal said threats were made. "At this point there's no evidence those threats have been carried out, but we're obviously concerned when we don't know where the child is."

~ Peter Frampton
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: January 05, 2010, 08:06:01 PM »

Oh yea come on some random stranger comes up to her in a park and asks if they can have her baby and she says yes? No back round check, no exchange of names even? Charge her with enough crimes and she will talk.
Northern Rose I have a feeling many would be joining us on that branch!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: January 05, 2010, 08:08:26 PM »

http://www.kpho.com/news/22144314/detail.html
Mom: I Gave My Baby To Texas Strangers

POSTED: 5:21 pm MST January 5, 2010
UPDATED: 5:39 pm MST January 5, 2010
PHOENIX -- A Tempe woman arrested in Florida on suspicion of custodial interference said she gave her 8-month-old son to a Texas couple.
Video  http://www.kpho.com/video/22144213/index.html
In an exclusive interview with CBS 5 News from her jail cell, Elizabeth Johnson, 23, said she met the couple in San Antonio while running away from Arizona.

“They approached me and came up to me,” she said. “I was alone with the baby at the park.”

Johnson said she knows little about the couple. She said she doesn’t know their last name, address or phone number.

“I trusted them,” she said. “I believed in my heart they were good people.”

Elizabeth Johnson had not revealed the whereabouts of her baby until now.

On Monday, the boy’s father said he received a text message from Elizabeth Johnson telling him she killed their son.

Asked why she would tell Logan McQueary she had killed Gabriel, Johnson said for revenge.

“He had ruined my life,” Johnson said. “He hurt me and I wanted to hurt him and that was the only thing I could say that would hurt him.”

“I was emotionally a wreck and was completely out of my mind and just upset,” she said.

Johnson said she regrets making the statement.

“We’re human and we make mistakes,” she said. “We say things we don’t mean.”
Johnson said she has told police everything about the Texas couple who has her son. She said she isn’t concerned who has custody.

Johnson said even though she did not harm her baby, she’s not worried about his safety now.

Asked whether she’s worried her baby is dead or alive, she said, “No I’m not.”

McQueary said his ex-girlfriend approached him about giving up his parental rights to their son, saying another couple wanted to adopt him. McQueary refused Johnson's request.

Elizabeth Johnson was taken into custody Wednesday by Miami Beach police.

Johnson was scheduled to appear in Maricopa County Superior Court's Family Court in Phoenix for a Dec. 28 custodial hearing. But authorities say she failed to appear and lost custodial rights to Gabriel Johnson.

The Tempe Police Department said it has been “working around the clock” to locate him.

Tempe police Sgt. Steve Carbajal said threats were made. "At this point there's no evidence those threats have been carried out, but we're obviously concerned when we don't know where the child is."

I listened to this and she has no emotion over what she did.  All she knows is the woman's first name is Cheryl.  She must be the luckest woman in the world to have two separate couples randomly meet her and immediately offer to take Gabriel, first the Smith's and now Cheryl.  It may have been a while since I have had kids but not once has a stranger come up to me to offer to adopt any of them.  Yet Elizabeth has has two separate instances of just that.  She should buy a lottery ticket or get her colon cleaned out.   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: January 05, 2010, 08:10:12 PM »

Oh yea come on some random stranger comes up to her in a park and asks if they can have her baby and she says yes? No back round check, no exchange of names even? Charge her with enough crimes and she will talk.
Northern Rose I have a feeling many would be joining us on that branch!

We pretty much just posted the same thing.       Now all the FBI has to do is find Cheryl who was in Texas.   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: January 05, 2010, 08:27:59 PM »

NG is covering this tonight and Elizabeth took her grandfather's car to go on her road trip.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: January 05, 2010, 08:31:33 PM »

Mother of missing baby wanted to give child up for adoption

Seven months ago, Tammi Peters Smith saw a young, worn-out mother at an airport during a long layover.

Elizabeth Johnson, 23, looked tired and depressed as she held her newborn son, Smith said.

"I looked at that situation and said, 'She doesn't want that baby,'" Smith said, before walking over to Johnson and asking her if she was looking for someone to adopt her child.

"She said, 'yes, but the dad won't sign the papers,'" Smith said.

Now the baby, Gabriel, is at the center of a nationwide search.

He has been missing for nearly three weeks since his mother took off with him from Tempe, and police are scrambling for clues as more details emerge in the bizarre story involving fighting young parents and the couple who wanted to adopt their son.

Smith said she and her husband, Jack, wanted to adopt Gabriel and that both of his parents wanted to give him up at different times, though never seemed to be on the same page about it.

Logan McQueary, 25, told reporters Monday that wasn't the case, and said he felt extorted by the family

Johnson, his ex-girlfriend, was arrested in Miami on Dec. 30 without her son, who was last seen by witnesses in San Antonio, Tex., on Dec. 26. The next day she sent Logan a text message telling him she'd killed the baby. That's when he went to the police.

At pre-scheduled hearing in Maricopa County Superior Court the following day, on Dec. 28, a judge automatically awarded McQueary the custody of the child when Johnson didn't show up. A warrant for custodial interference was issued immediately and since her arrest, she's invoked her right to remain silent and refused to say what happened to the child.

Police also haven't found her 1995 white Oldsmobile Delta 88. She's awaiting extradition in Miami.

Smith said she's been working with police and had sporadic contact with Johnson up until her arrest, including a text following up the one she sent Logan saying that she hadn't harmed Gabriel. Rather, she said, she sent him the text to get back at him.

Smith said neither parent is fit, pointing to McQueary's past run-ins with the law, including 2004 burglary charges, to which he pleaded guilty and served nearly four and a half years probation.

"Neither of them want the baby,"
said Smith, who lives in North Scottsdale and owns a colon hydrotherapy practice with several locations around the Valley. "Most likely she's left him with another family she's chosen like she had chosen us."

Police have no idea where the child is, saying they can't account for the mother's whereabouts during the four days between her stay in San Antonio and her arrest in Miami.

"We were the duped family between him and her and their problems," Smith said.

Smith also she and her husband had temporary guardianship of the boy in late November and early December for about 10 to 12 days while the couple was deciding what to do.

A Tempe detective was at the Smith home when they took in Gabriel and saw paperwork on the matter, though spokesman Sgt. Steve Carbajal said it's unclear if there the documents had any authority since they weren't court-issued.

Gabriel went back to living with Johnson, and she and the boy's father broke up on Dec. 8. He left the home where they were living together, and the next day she called him at work to ask him to sign over his rights, McQueary said at the news conference Monday.

He refused and he hasn't seen Gabriel since.

Smith said she and her husband spoke to Johnson and tried to coax her to return, but had little luck. They cooperated with police, but didn't offer any information on where Gabriel might be, Carbajal said, disputing earlier reports that the couple hadn't been talking with police.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/2010/01/05/20100105missingbaby0106.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: January 05, 2010, 08:33:56 PM »

NG is covering this tonight and Elizabeth took her grandfather's car to go on her road trip.
  And in an interview from jail, why is that allowed anyway, she states she randomly gave her baby to a couple, yeah sure 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.