April 24, 2024, 05:07:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 525854 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1200 on: January 11, 2010, 09:08:10 PM »

Gabriel is such a beautiful little boy. EJ really needs to tell where he is and I hope they start really put the screws to her and get some answers. I think it is wise that they are keeping Tammi away from her.

What a precious child.  This mother scares me, she acts bipolar.  It bothers me that with all the publicity if she gave him to an honest family that they haven't come forward.  It's not adding up.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1201 on: January 11, 2010, 09:08:53 PM »

When did they get the call from her from a 210 area code? was it the 21st or the 28th? In the fox video they say something like, she picked up the baby for a visit with the father, they called all weekend and finally got through to the father and realized he had not seen the baby that weekend and they heard from EJ on the following monday and she called from a 210 area code.
Didn't the grandfather say she left on the 26th? I am missing a week I think
Hope this makes sense:

When Jack mentioned the 210 area code I took it that he was describing when they (Tammi/Jack) had posted on her (EJ's) myspace page and she texed them back, then Tammi told EJ that it was too much to text that EJ needs to call her instead. And that's when they noticed she was calling from a 210 area code. The post on EJ's myspace was December 31st. So I am a little baffled by their story.
If she called them she wasnt calling from her cellphone because they noticed a 210 area code. What does this number belong to? A search should begin there if it hasn't already.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1202 on: January 11, 2010, 09:10:09 PM »

Sorry I put the wrong image:

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1203 on: January 11, 2010, 09:15:07 PM »

Why would a person give away baby stuff, I can see to a friend or relative, I can't see doing that for a complete stranger.

As she told Grandpa she was taking care of business.
Instead of giving it away free, I'm surprised she didn't just throw the baby stuff away.

That is an excellent point.  I am wondering if these were just old and small clothes or if she gave away everything. 
It doesn't make sense, unless once someone responded to the ad, she said, do you want a baby to go along with the items? None of this is adding up to me, I really feel now that Gabriel is deceased, otherwise why play this game in jail, why not scream at the top of your lungs that you gave the baby to so and so, and here is a description, because she didn't and she can't, imo.

No Rose, I think you have hit this nail square on the head!  And I am wondering what was in the backpack she took from the car too.  Would like to hear if she had it with her.  I would feel better if she did..... maybe.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1204 on: January 11, 2010, 09:22:50 PM »

Why would a person give away baby stuff, I can see to a friend or relative, I can't see doing that for a complete stranger.

Instead of giving it away free, I'm surprised she didn't just throw the baby stuff away.

That is an excellent point.  I am wondering if these were just old and small clothes or if she gave away everything. 
It doesn't make sense, unless once someone responded to the ad, she said, do you want a baby to go along with the items? None of this is adding up to me, I really feel now that Gabriel is deceased, otherwise why play this game in jail, why not scream at the top of your lungs that you gave the baby to so and so, and here is a description, because she didn't and she can't, imo.

No Rose, I think you have hit this nail square on the head!  And I am wondering what was in the backpack she took from the car too.  Would like to hear if she had it with her.  I would feel better if she did..... maybe.
I sure wish we would here if she had that backpack. If that was all she was carrying then perhaps that did have her clothes and things in it. I still would love to know why she chose to end up in Miami. Could she have picked Miami because she had friends there and maybe she was going to leave and go to the Bahamas or something, maybe someone was going to help her? But then if that was the case I doubt if she would have ended up in a cheap youth hostel.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1205 on: January 11, 2010, 09:24:51 PM »

Her horrible fits of destructive temper and if her grandpa is telling the truth about her being off her postpartum meds, in my eyes that is nothing but a terrible disaster waiting to happen.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1206 on: January 11, 2010, 09:25:57 PM »

Monkey with Class may be on to something.  When I looked up the adoption agency closest to Homegate Studios - one of the hotels she stayed at guess where they do events?  Raymond Russell Park 

http://www.babyasw.com/events/index.php

I agree, thanks to the both of you for putting that all together (maps/locations)! It is certainly very  interesting.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: January 11, 2010, 09:36:16 PM »

Police think missing Ariz. baby is alive

More than three weeks after an Arizona baby disappeared in Texas, investigators publicly sought new leads Monday because his mom wasn't talking.

Their main questions: Did Elizabeth Johnson kill her 8-month-old son, Gabriel? Why isn't she cooperating with investigators? How did the unemployed Johnson get $1,200 to travel across the country, buy food and stay in hotels? And just how much does a Scottsdale couple who wanted to adopt the child know?

Gabriel was last seen Dec. 26 in San Antonio. Johnson, 23, drove there from her home in the Phoenix suburb of Tempe, stayed about a week, then took a bus to Florida without Gabriel. She was arrested Dec. 30 in Miami Beach and returned to Arizona to face kidnapping and child abuse charges.

"Gabriel was in San Antonio. He was there, he was alive, he was well," Cmdr. Kim Hale, who is leading Tempe police's investigation, said Monday. "Elizabeth Johnson left San Antonio without him, that we can confirm. So what happened in San Antonio? Right now, Elizabeth Johnson is the only one who can answer that."

Not only is Johnson not cooperating, but she has given two very different stories about what happened to Gabriel, investigators said.

"I killed him," she told Logan McQueary, her ex-boyfriend and the baby's father, in a text message.

In a conversation not long afterward, McQueary told police that Johnson said she put Gabriel's body in a diaper bag and threw it in a trash bin.

But in a phone interview with Phoenix television station KPHO, Johnson said she gave Gabriel to a couple she didn't know at a San Antonio park and that she only said she killed the boy to get back at McQueary.

Hale said police have indications that Gabriel is alive.

"But at the same time, we can't negate the fact that she said she killed him. She was very specific about that," Hale said of Johnson, jailed on $1.1 million bond.

Another confusing aspect of the case is a Scottsdale couple labeled "persons of interest."

Jack and Tammi Smith at first withheld some information from police but have been cooperative in general, Hale said. He said results from a lie-detector test the couple took Friday were inconclusive.

Johnson gave the Smiths temporary guardianship over Gabriel for about 10 days last month before she picked him up and left Arizona.

Johnson met Tammi Smith, 35, in June during a layover at Boston's Logan International Airport.

Smith told police she struck up a conversation with Johnson at the airport after noticing Johnson seemed stressed out and needed help with the baby. Smith held Gabriel in the airport and during the flight to Phoenix while Johnson vented about being a single mother, according to a Tempe police report.

"Johnson said she told Smith sometimes she felt that adoption would be the best thing for Gabriel, and Smith told her that she would be willing to adopt Gabriel," according to the police report.

Jack Smith, 56, told The Associated Press on Monday that he and his wife adopted their 4-year-old daughter from a family member and had been wanting to give her a sibling.

"When Tammi got home she said, 'I met a girl in the airport and she has this beautiful little baby and she has troubles, and I held him and loved him,' " Smith said. "Tammi was very excited about it."

He said it makes sense that he and his wife are persons of interest in the case because they were the last ones to see Gabriel before Johnson left the state.

"Whatever they need to do to create whatever media waves to get and keep his face out there, I'm fine with," he said. "I'm very secure. We had nothing to do with this. We're doing everything we can every single day to keep up the fight, to keep this boy's face out there on the front burner instead of second or third burner."

McQueary, Gabriel's father and Johnson's ex-boyfriend, declined to comment.

His father, Frank McQueary, told AP that he and his son long have believed that Johnson has undiagnosed bipolar disorder but that she always refused to seek help.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/APStories/stories/D9D5THK02.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1208 on: January 11, 2010, 09:42:14 PM »

Finally a news article from Victoria Texas!!!   

Search continues for 8 month-old, but not in Victoria

Tempe, Ariz. police department continue search for 8 month old, Gabriel Johnson with San Antonio police department.

Despite initial reports, Tempe police said the baby's mother Elizabeth Johnson has not been in Victoria.

"We are looking at data of where she went and that does not seem to be accurate," said Kim Hale, commander for the Tempe police department, of rumors of Victoria being a possible location of where the child could be.

Sgt. Steve Carbajal, media relations for Tempe Police, said the case started on Dec. 27 when the baby's father, Logan McQueary, contacted police after receiving threats from Johnson toward the son.

Hale said the last sighting of the child was with his mother in San Antonio.

The 8-month-old's mother was arrested in Florida on Dec. 30, but has not been helpful to police, Hale said.

MORE....

http://www.victoriaadvocate.com/news/2010/jan/11/lv_missingbaby_011210_81170/?news&local-news
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: January 11, 2010, 09:43:34 PM »

Victoria Texas is off the radar based on that article.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: January 11, 2010, 09:46:43 PM »

Victoria Texas is off the radar based on that article.

Thank-you
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1211 on: January 11, 2010, 10:03:31 PM »

Hello Everyone,

I am new and this is my first post. I watched the news on the morning of the 7th and heard about the missing baby Gabriel. I have read the posts here about Gabriel from page one. I have also been checking other sites and reading everything I can find. Below I have wrote some thoughts and information. I am working on more.

Gabriel Scott Johnson      DOB: 05/03/2009
Elizabeth Joanne Johnson DOB: 07/24/1986
Logan Scott  McQueary   DOB: 01/02/1985

First the situation of naming another man as the possible father: Craig Cherry (I have not been able to locate any information on him.) Requesting paternity tests for both Logan and Craig would mean taking a swab (saliva) sample from each man, the mother and the baby for the two tests. (Unless there is another way, hair sample maybe but any test just will create delays) Elizabeth has just pulled another ace from her sleeve. To create more confusion, delay but mainly to cause Logan more PAIN and SUFFERING. This woman is CRUEL and downright HATEFUL.

Based on messages she received on her myspaceelizj86, there was one asking when her due date was, posted on April 24, 2009 asking this question. Then the next message dated April 28, 2009 stated Two more days. It does not show the reply dates so I based her due date was between April 26th to April 30th, with the birth of Gabriel being on May 3, 2009. This means according to a conception calculator that occurred approximately between July 29th to August 11th 2008. During this time period Gabriel was conceived. Now did she have contact with Craig Cherry during this time period?

Another interesting fact from her myspace is before the baby was born, she knew it was a boy and had already gave him the name Gabriel. (Relating this to the fact of Tammi Smith having a daughter named Gabrielle, coincidence?)

I allege Elizabeth is just creating a new chapter in her book of scams. If this were true that someone else was the father of Gabriel why did she relentlessly persist in Logan signing a paper to give up his parental rights of Gabriel? Why did Tammi and Jack Smith keep after Logan to sign? I truly believe that Smiths have known Elizabeth for a longer time than what either party is saying. (As above the name chosen before his birth.)

Because of the following:
Tammi Fay Smith has been looking for surrogate mothers for over a year, if not longer. She has had contact with several prospective candidates. In Mid-November of 2008 she had made contact with several potential surrogates via a website. surrogatemother.com (In so much as even giving her phone number and offering the single mother to live with her and her husband in AZ. Then on December 15th, 2008, Tammi Fay replied to one of the prospective surrogates the following message: " We actually did isems just a few minutes ago! If you need anything, .let me know. Good Luck, Tammi"
(Why she can't have children of her own, as stated by Tammi Smith, she had an "emergency hysterectomy at age 26". Why is an emergency hysterectomy done? I can only think of a maybe a tubal pregnancy? I know for a fact any reputable doctor will not remove a healthy organ.)

What happened with the insem? Was there a baby? Who was the mother? Tammi Fay and Jack haven't adopted any other children since Hannah Grace. If there was a baby born where is it? If so the full-term is about 40 weeks which would put delivery about mid-September 2009?

Was it back in December 2008 she met Elizabeth and a plan started for adoption? Therefore the name Gabriel. I read that when Gabriel was born they (Elizabeth and Logan) both had talked about giving Gabriel up for adoption. Then they changed their minds. But during the course of the following months Elizabeth kept pursuing the idea of putting Gabriel up for adoption, while Logan bonded with Gabriel. From reading about Elizabeth's upbringing in foster homes, psychiatric condition, she just never bonded with Gabriel and never developed any maternal instinct. Instead Gabriel became a burden, and Logan the enemy. Her twisted thinking and intelligence devised a plan. To take off and run, but she needed help. How to legally get Gabriel a new home and destroy Logan. Tammi Smith, she came up with a self-serving plan. Now the results are known worldwide.

We need to pray the truth comes out and Gabriel comes home safe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1212 on: January 11, 2010, 10:05:18 PM »

Welcome Lilly - excellent, thank you!
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1213 on: January 11, 2010, 10:06:20 PM »

I sure wish we would here if she had that backpack. If that was all she was carrying then perhaps that did have her clothes and things in it. I still would love to know why she chose to end up in Miami. Could she have picked Miami because she had friends there and maybe she was going to leave and go to the Bahamas or something, maybe someone was going to help her? But then if that was the case I doubt if she would have ended up in a cheap youth hostel.

She did tell Logan that she would tell him where Gabriel body was when she left the country.
I wonder if she met someone on line that she was going to start a new life with,maybe a new boyfriend in Miami.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: January 11, 2010, 10:12:07 PM »

WELCOME  lillyfinn   
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1215 on: January 11, 2010, 10:14:53 PM »

Welcome to the cage Lilly!
Great Post!

In the court papers that were posted a ways back, IIRC paternity was already  established at that time. Northern you are the quick Monkey with Docs. Do you remember when you posted those or did someone else post them?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1216 on: January 11, 2010, 10:25:14 PM »

Here you go.  The claim was made prior to Dec 17 , and on the 17th paternity was confirmed to be Logan.  I believe this was in response to the Dec 14th Motion for Pre- Decree Temporary Order without Notice for Child Custody ( bottom of first page)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1217 on: January 11, 2010, 10:29:16 PM »

Thanks Northern...i thought I remembered reading that. So this other dude can be eliminated.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1218 on: January 11, 2010, 10:30:40 PM »

Thanks Northern...i thought I remembered reading that. So this other dude can be eliminated.

Yup he was already eliminated Dec 17th.  I think the media was looking for something to write about. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: January 11, 2010, 10:32:01 PM »

Logan is Gabriel's father
Logan has custody of Gabriel

Logan and Gabriel need to be reunited.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.