March 29, 2024, 02:41:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 523102 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1220 on: January 11, 2010, 10:33:02 PM »

Was the Dec 17 hearing also the one that the judge ordered the parenting classes? Because I think it was Jack that said yesterday that Elizabeth had completed all of her parenting classes. Might not have been Jack that said it, but i remember it being said.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1221 on: January 11, 2010, 10:37:13 PM »

Was the Dec 17 hearing also the one that the judge ordered the parenting classes? Because I think it was Jack that said yesterday that Elizabeth had completed all of her parenting classes. Might not have been Jack that said it, but i remember it being said.

Parenting Conference.  I think this was to try to work out an agreement between the two of them before the next court date on visitation, support payments,  etc.  I could be wrong.  CPS had an open case against Elizabeth and IMO the parenting classes would have been ordered by them. 

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1222 on: January 11, 2010, 10:49:57 PM »

If EJ bought new clothes when she got to Miami, I is very possible that she may have had Gabriel in that backpack. Those buses usually stop at a terminal at least every two to three hours, If she did harm the baby he could be anywhere from Texas to Miami. I pray that he is found safe, but I just don't think he is.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: January 11, 2010, 11:39:35 PM »

If EJ bought new clothes when she got to Miami, I is very possible that she may have had Gabriel in that backpack. Those buses usually stop at a terminal at least every two to three hours, If she did harm the baby he could be anywhere from Texas to Miami. I pray that he is found safe, but I just don't think he is.

Now that a good thought...I hope LE thought of that also.

It really angers me that EJ can sit in jail and just nod her head and not say anything...I would like to slap it out of her....this is the very reason crime is so high...you can do whatever now and just get away with by not talking but she is being charged with kidnapping and abuse looks she will serve time for that....so why not talk.

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1224 on: January 11, 2010, 11:55:46 PM »

I don't think she would have put Gabriel in that backpack and then sat for hours on a bus. Bodys let of gases when they die and it really would have smelled the bus up. To think she could have dumped him in a garbage can at a rest stop would be hard to do as a whole busload of people are getting off the bus with you. Since she never went to Victoria I think San Antonio is where they should focus, I don't think he is alive anymore though
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1225 on: January 12, 2010, 12:16:34 AM »

May have already been posted:

http://radio.woai.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=119078&article=6588345

Police in AZ: Mom may have come to San Antonio to sell her baby.

Eight month old child is still missing.
By Micahel Board
Monday, January 11, 2010

Police in Arizona are launching the suspicion that an Arizona mother may have come to San Antonio to sell her baby.

That eight month old baby is still missing and the mother, who is in jail in Arizona, is not talking.

Tempe Police Commander Kim Hale said, today, when Elizabeth Johnson was caught in a Miami youth hostel, she had $500 in cash.  It also looked as if she had her nails done and had gone shopping.

"Even with conservative calculations, she should have run out of money a long time ago," Hale said.

Johnson, 23, began stockpiling cash shortly before she skipped her Tempe home, shortly before Christmas.  She had sold two of her dogs and rented a room in her trailer home.  Hale estimates that she had about $1,200 when she hit the road in her grandfather's car.

Hale also dismissed rumors that Johnson traveled to Victoria the day she left San Antonio.

In her first court appearance over the weekend, Johnson said the claims that she kidnapped her child, broke custody rules and harmed the child were all "completely false."

As time goes on, police worry that baby Gabriel won't be found.

"The time," Hale said, "is not on our side."

Timeline:

dec22-27th  Elizabeth Johnson stayed in San Antonio at the Homegate studio and suits and the Quality Inn on i-10.

dec 27th.  Logan McQueary called police to say that Johnson texted him and had threatened that she killed their son.

dec 28th McQueary and Johnson were due in court.  She didn't show.  He was given full custody.

dec 30th Johnson arrested in a Miami youth hostel

jan 5 Police in San Antonio located her car at the Motel 6, near I-35 and Zarzamora

jan 7th Jack and Tammi Smith of Scottsdale, AZ, are named "persons of interest."  Police think they may know what happened to Gabriel.

jan 9th Johnson extradited from Dade County Jail to Maricopa County Jail
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1226 on: January 12, 2010, 12:56:25 AM »

Police: Polygraphs in missing-baby case inconclusive

The prospective adoptive couple who have been named "persons of interest" in the nationwide search for a missing 8-month-old baby have taken polygraph tests in connection with the investigation, but the results are inconclusive, Tempe police said Monday.

Tempe police Cmdr. Kim Hale said Jack and Tammi Smith of Scottsdale have been cooperative and that it is possible they will be asked to take another polygraph test to obtain more-conclusive results.

The latest developments in the case were announced in a news conference Monday, a day after the boy's mother was extradited to the Valley from Florida, where she was arrested Dec. 30.

MORE....

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/01/11/20100111polygraph0112.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: January 12, 2010, 12:58:47 AM »

Part of the conference and Jack and Tammi

http://www.kpho.com/video/22211571/index.html
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1228 on: January 12, 2010, 01:59:11 AM »

Thank you for the info on the paternity. Sometimes images do not show up on my screen. 

I wanted to add this about the backpack. Since the carseat was still in the car and it took her about 15 minutes after she pulled into the parking lot before she showed up on video again. Is possible that she did have Gabriel in the backpack but alive. Maybe drugged a little to sleep? I know sounds bad. Then somewhere along the way at a specific stop she gave him to somebody as part of the plan. It was said she was the only white person on the bus. Maybe the other passengers just didn't want any involvement with police, and ignored her. I just remember years ago traveling on a Greyhound through Chicago and a woman got on with a big shoulder bag. Inside she was carrying a medium size dog, maybe 10-14 lbs. No one said anything.

Plus heres something:

http://health.state.tn.us/Downloads/Me_Min091807.pdf

After I found this, I did another search and it is on another forum but I don't remember seeing it here, I included it because of what is after it.

This is from the pdf file
Minutes Tennessee Board of Medical Examiners
September 18 and 19 2007

from page 7 of 12

Tammy Faye Smith- Ms. Smith was neither present nor represented by legal council...
The Consent Order states the Ms. Smith practiced without a license providing colon hydrotherapy in the Nashville area in her clinic "Healing Waters." She provided this service for fifteen (15) months or more.
The Consent Order states that Ms. Smith must cease and desist from practicing all aspects naturopathy...
Ms. Smith shall pay two (2) type A civil penalties in the amount of two thousand dollars ($2,000.00) assessed for each violation of The Medical Practice Act.

From her website:

In early 2007, due to the fact that the state of Tennessee doesn’t allow Naturopathic medicine, there wasn’t much that she could legally do to help others. Tammi decided to sell her company to one of her employees and move back to her home state of Arizona.
Can you practice naturopathy without some kind of state or medical license?

The below is something I found and it looks to be about Tammi Fay Smith but with her name spelled a little different. The complete document is via the link. Plus the charge of Implied Consent for the above Medical Malpractice is included. Must be the one and the same person but notice the birthdate, she is almost 41.

http://ccc.nashville.gov/portal/pls/portal/PORTAL.ORCDYNAMICPAGEDETAILS.show?p_arg_names=a1&p_arg_values=SMITH|TAMMY|03041968

Case Details:
Name: Smith, Tammy  Faye  Date of Birth: 04-MAR-68
Disposition:   Disposition Date:
Case Type: GS  Case Number: GS423718  Citation/Arrest Date: 15-FEB-09  Case Status: CLOSED-BO
Charged Offense: DUI-2nd Off.  Convicted Offense:    Convicted Type (F/M):

Concurrent with:Consecutive to: 
Appearance Details:
Date: 11-AUG-09 Judge: Holt, Aaron  Court Room: Birch Bldg, Court Room 4B
Attorney: Caldwell, Ryan Craig Reason:Trial 

2nd offense of driving under the influence.  I still think she is under the influence...
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1229 on: January 12, 2010, 03:26:39 AM »

Thank you for the info on the paternity. Sometimes images do not show up on my screen. 

I wanted to add this about the backpack. Since the carseat was still in the car and it took her about 15 minutes after she pulled into the parking lot before she showed up on video again. Is possible that she did have Gabriel in the backpack but alive. Maybe drugged a little to sleep? I know sounds bad. Then somewhere along the way at a specific stop she gave him to somebody as part of the plan. It was said she was the only white person on the bus. Maybe the other passengers just didn't want any involvement with police, and ignored her. I just remember years ago traveling on a Greyhound through Chicago and a woman got on with a big shoulder bag. Inside she was carrying a medium size dog, maybe 10-14 lbs. No one said anything.

Plus heres something:

After I found this, I did another search and it is on another forum but I don't remember seeing it here, I included it because of what is after it.

September 18 and 19 2007

from page 7 of 12

Tammy Faye Smith- Ms. Smith was neither present nor represented by legal council...
The Consent Order states the Ms. Smith practiced without a license providing colon hydrotherapy in the Nashville area in her clinic "Healing Waters." She provided this service for fifteen (15) months or more.
The Consent Order states that Ms. Smith must cease and desist from practicing all aspects naturopathy...
Ms. Smith shall pay two (2) type A civil penalties in the amount of two thousand dollars ($2,000.00) assessed for each violation of The Medical Practice Act.

From her website:

In early 2007, due to the fact that the state of Tennessee doesn’t allow Naturopathic medicine, there wasn’t much that she could legally do to help others. Tammi decided to sell her company to one of her employees and move back to her home state of Arizona.

The below is something I found and it looks to be about Tammi Fay Smith but with her name spelled a little different. The complete document is via the link. Plus the charge of Implied Consent for the above Medical Malpractice is included. Must be the one and the same person but notice the birthdate, she is almost 41.

http://ccc.nashville.gov/portal/pls/portal/PORTAL.ORCDYNAMICPAGEDETAILS.show?p_arg_names=a1&p_arg_values=SMITH|TAMMY|03041968

Case Details:
Case Type: GS  Case Number: GS423718  Citation/Arrest Date: 15-FEB-09  Case Status: CLOSED-BO

Appearance Details:

2nd offense of driving under the influence.  I still think she is under the influence...

Hi Lilly Welcome to the cage!!

Good information and research! Tennessee is very conservative state. So I guess she hauled it when she realized she couldnt make any money there.

I dont think the OWI is Tammi though, because she is supposed to be 37 years old. I saw her birthdate somewheres I would have to look around again for it. Her name is hard to research with a common first name and last name like that.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: January 12, 2010, 09:00:48 AM »

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2577233/gabriel_johnson_is_missing_profiler.html
Gabriel Johnson is Missing, Profiler to Nancy Grace: "That Baby is Not with Us"
January 11, 2010 by
saul relative 
8-Month-Old Missing Child's Mother Extradited to Arizona -- but Where is Little Gabriel Johnson?
Elizabeth Johnson, the 23-year-old mother of missing 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson, arrived in Tempe, Arizona, Sunday after being extradited from Miami Beach, Florida, where she was arrested on December 30. Authorities
say,
Gabriel Johnson is Missing, Profiler to Nancy Grace: "That Baby is Not with Us"
Date: January 10, 2009
Tempe, AZ
United States of America
according to the East Valley Tribune, that Johnson has been rather tight-lipped and uncooperative with police and FBI agents attempting to gather information as to the whereabouts of the woman's missing child. In addition, she has not provided a composite sketch of the unidentified San Antonio couple with whom she claims to have left Gabriel. And Tempe Police believe the baby may still live.

But Pat Brown does not, because, in addition to Johnson's story of leaving her Gabriel Johnson in the care of complete strangers in a San Antonio park, she told the child's father that she had killed the baby while in San Antonio.

Appearing on HLN's "Nancy Grace," Pat Brown, a criminal profiler and author of "Killing For Sport," told Nancy Grace that she did not see the investigation ending well for the child. Although police have not disclosed why they believe Gabriel Johnson might still be alive, Pat Brown said that she could think of nothing that would lead authorities to believe it, either, given what is known about the case and the histories of individuals acting the way Elizabeth Johnson has for the past couple weeks. "My opinion is that baby is not with us," she said.
What led her to such a grave conclusion? First of all, Elizabeth Johnson's own words to the baby's father, Logan McQueary, indicate a cold, vindictive nature. She told him she killed the child, placed his small body in a diaper bag, then put the bag in a dumpster in San Antonio, Texas. That admission might have led Brown to think that Johnson just might have killed her baby. Another good indicator that the baby may be dead was the carseat and baby clothes left behind in a hotel room in San Antonio as if unneeded.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: January 12, 2010, 09:01:50 AM »

Article above continued at link..  http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2577233/gabriel_johnson_is_missing_profiler_pg2.html?cat=8

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1232 on: January 12, 2010, 09:25:23 AM »

Now that a good thought...I hope LE thought of that also.

It really angers me that EJ can sit in jail and just nod her head and not say anything...I would like to slap it out of her....this is the very reason crime is so high...you can do whatever now and just get away with by not talking but she is being charged with kidnapping and abuse looks she will serve time for that....so why not talk.

Goodmorning Mymonkey,

She is sitting in jail alone for 23 hours...with nothing to break.  She will pop, just a prediction.

I feel soor for the Five foster homes, I bet she was terror to any other children in the foster homes. 

She is a spoiled brat. jmo.  What does EJ do for the 24th hour? excercise, internet, Sherriff Joe doesn't

look like he would have cable TV.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1233 on: January 12, 2010, 09:42:35 AM »

lillyfinn WELCOME    Thanks for all the info and updates.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: January 12, 2010, 09:44:59 AM »

Valley Couple's Polygraph Inconclusive
Tammi, Jack Smith Still Persons of Interest In Gabriel Johnson Disapearance

TEMPE, Ariz. -- Whether Elizabeth Johnson researched Tammi and Jack Smith is unclear, but knowing their histories, she couldn't have picked a better couple in which to spin her tale of woe.

Tammi Smith said her former husband abused her and after several years of fighting, she lost custody of her three daughters. Jack Smith also put up a fight for custody of his granddaughter, Hannah, from her biological father.

The Smiths admit they saw their own heartbreak in Johnson's tearful, blue eyes and believed every word.

"You know what? Maybe we were duped," said Jack Smith on Monday.

He said Johnson claimed her former boyfriend and Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, abused her and was ruining her life. But CBS5 has not been able to uncover a shred of evidence that he was anything other than a hard working, supportive man.

"He was an upstanding person, he was doing everything he could to keep his family together," said McQueary and Johnson's neighbor, Gabriel Salas.

Even Johnson's grandfather, Bob Johnson, told CBS5 that it wasn't Logan, but Elizabeth who had volatile tendencies, and was even arrested for trashing the apartment she shared with Logan.

"Sometimes she just went crazy," said Logan McQueary.

The Smiths saw Gabriel as the son they always wanted. On Tammi's Facebook page, she left several posts from when Gabriel was in their care. They read, "Look at the new addition to our family." "Merry Christmas to Hannah. She now has a brother to play with."

A friend posted "Congratulations on your new baby," and was not corrected.

Around that same time, it appeared Johnson was planning to bolt. She posted multiple listings on Craigslist trying to raise money. She sold her dogs, took on a roommate and also offered to give away baby clothes. Gabriel's collapsible crib was hastily tossed in her shed upside down, indicating she knew she wouldn't need it.

Because of their past, the Smiths never questioned Johnson's lies and never involved Gabriel's father in any of the talk about adopting him.

Even when they knew Johnson was on the run, they put her in contact with an adoption specialist in Nashville, Janet Morris. The FBI searched her house and CBS5 uncovered court documents where Morris was challenged for allegedly stripping a father of his parental rights without properly notifying him.

MORE...

http://www.kpho.com/news/22213153/detail.html

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: January 12, 2010, 09:49:52 AM »

Plus heres something:

September 18 and 19 2007

from page 7 of 12

From her website:

Case Details:

Appearance Details:

Here is the original which was posted before.  I have read that guests cannot see images that are posted sometimes.  You may want to go back through the thread now that you can login to see the images you could not see before. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: January 12, 2010, 09:55:43 AM »

Gabriel's collapsible crib was hastily tossed in her shed upside down, indicating she knew she wouldn't need it.  ::MonkeyNoNo::It's statements like this that has me feeling that Gabriel is deceased, if she was planning on adopting the baby or handing the baby over to someone, at least I would think you would want to hand over his belongings, not toss them or give them away.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: January 12, 2010, 10:08:30 AM »

If Gabriel was given to a family in the USA, I cannot imagine that family not coming forward by now.  This worries me the most. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: January 12, 2010, 10:12:33 AM »

Logan is Gabriel's father
Logan has custody of Gabriel

Logan and Gabriel need to be reunited.

I agree...I also heard on one of the shows that the judge had ordered that Logan's name had to be added to Gabriel's birth certificate if it was not on there already..thought that was interesting and the right thing to order to be done...jmo...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: January 12, 2010, 10:13:21 AM »

If Gabriel was given to a family in the USA, I cannot imagine that family not coming forward by now.  This worries me the most. 
Agreed, and I also think that someone a family member/friend/neighbor would have by now seen a couple that all of a sudden had a baby, and would be suspicious.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.