April 19, 2024, 05:34:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 525522 times)
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1240 on: January 12, 2010, 10:14:52 AM »

If Gabriel was given to a family in the USA, I cannot imagine that family not coming forward by now.  This worries me the most. 

Correct.   I want to believe the Adoption theory, however, the longer she sits in jail, the more I believe her initial text and call to Logan.  I just hope LE is exploring all grids in landfills from the areas she visited.  Just not a good thing the longer it takes.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1241 on: January 12, 2010, 10:16:09 AM »

Gabriel's collapsible crib was hastily tossed in her shed upside down, indicating she knew she wouldn't need it.  ::MonkeyNoNo::It's statements like this that has me feeling that Gabriel is deceased, if she was planning on adopting the baby or handing the baby over to someone, at least I would think you would want to hand over his belongings, not toss them or give them away.

Rosie..she might have figured that the parents adopting Gabriel would have their own crib or baby items..
If she was planning on bolting and just keep running with Gabriel, she would have taken the portable crib then wouldn't she? otherwise what would he have slept in? that is troubling...the whole disappearance is troubling..the fact that she clammed up and is acting so smug and calm...as someone else said, reminds me of Casey Anthony...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1242 on: January 12, 2010, 10:26:47 AM »

Gabriel's collapsible crib was hastily tossed in her shed upside down, indicating she knew she wouldn't need it.  ::MonkeyNoNo::It's statements like this that has me feeling that Gabriel is deceased, if she was planning on adopting the baby or handing the baby over to someone, at least I would think you would want to hand over his belongings, not toss them or give them away.

Rosie..she might have figured that the parents adopting Gabriel would have their own crib or baby items..
If she was planning on bolting and just keep running with Gabriel, she would have taken the portable crib then wouldn't she? otherwise what would he have slept in? that is troubling...the whole disappearance is troubling..the fact that she clammed up and is acting so smug and calm...as someone else said, reminds me of Casey Anthony...
I can't believe I'm even saying this, but Elizabeth's demeanor, her actions, and her words, are even more disturbing to me then Caseys.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: January 12, 2010, 10:32:05 AM »

I can't believe I'm even saying this, but Elizabeth's demeanor, her actions, and her words, are even more disturbing to me then Caseys.

would we have ever thought that possible?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: January 12, 2010, 10:33:34 AM »

would we have ever thought that possible?
No, that is why I'm really upset, and don't think this will have a good outcome 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1245 on: January 12, 2010, 11:42:25 AM »

From FB

Will you take another polygraph like that lady suggest on Nancy Grace?

Tammi Peters Smith Absolutely! I already called the detective and told her that, right outside the doors of the studio with all of the Media there!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: January 12, 2010, 11:55:29 AM »

From FB

Will you take another polygraph like that lady suggest on Nancy Grace?

Tammi Peters Smith Absolutely! I already called the detective and told her that, right outside the doors of the studio with all of the Media there!

lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1247 on: January 12, 2010, 11:58:26 AM »

I believe the birthdate you may be thinking of is the one listed on the tammi-smith.katrina.aid page where she lists her DOB as 03 12 1972. Then there's another page she has listed kieth-facio.katrina.aidpages.com as looking for her husband. both of these were published in Sept. 15 2005 originally from wecaretexas.com (?)

The thing about the court record for her practicing without a medical license in TN, from my last post relates to the following charge of Implied Consent.  That is, a doctor can not treat you for a condition without explaining all your options, the possible things that may go wrong, etc. For example: giving you a new medication. A doctor can not just hand you a perscription without first explaining benefits or possible side effects. 

Below this is the complete record, she is the same person:

Tammi Fay Peters Smith is Tammy Faye Smith

Please read and let me know. I know on myspace, facebook, etc. and all the social websites you can really be or create a person you want people to think you are. There are many kids under the legal age creating pages and protraying themselves as older. Why not create an identity of someone younger, with older photos, it would help your business. (Related Comment: the photo of Tammy on her website healingwateraz does not look anything like she did on TV the other day.)

I do not not belong to any of those social websites. When I google and they are listed I click and get to see a page. I know too there are lots of real people there I have nothing against either site, I just don't use them.

Do you have Jackie Don Smith's birthdate? I may have found a record on him.

I also found that Donald Robert Johnson had a Domestic Relations case with Elizabeth A. Johnson in 1991, appears to be a divorce (must be Grandma to Elizabeth Joanne Johnson) This is found at the site in AZ where the current cases are. The case number is: DR1991-016901 I didn't copy the webpage URl.

http://ccc.nashville.gov/portal/pls/portal/PORTAL.ORCDYNAMICPAGEDETAILS.show?p_arg_names=a1&p_arg_values=SMITH|TAMMY|03041968

Record Check Search Criteria: Smith , Tammy -- D.O.B.: 04-MAR-68
Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee - Criminal Court Clerk   

Date of Report: 12-JAN-10

CJIS DATA
Case Details:
Name: Smith, Tammy  Faye  Date of Birth: 04-MAR-68
Disposition:   Disposition Date:
Case Type: GS  Case Number: GS423718  Citation/Arrest Date: 15-FEB-09  Case Status: CLOSED-BO
Charged Offense: DUI-2nd Off.  Convicted Offense:    Convicted Type (F/M):

Concurrent with:Consecutive to: 
Appearance Details:
Date: 11-AUG-09 Judge: Holt, Aaron  Court Room: Birch Bldg, Court Room 4B
Attorney: Caldwell, Ryan Craig Reason:Trial 
Incarceration:
Suspend All But:SAB%:Day for Day?:Hour for Hour?:Report Date:
Suspend?:No Work Default?:Work Release?:Work Release %:No Early Release?:
Time Served Credit: Months:Days:Hours:
Incarceration Special Condition: 
Court Costs:
Court Costs: $.00Court Fines: $.00Total Owed: $.00
Fines Special Condition: 
Probation:
Type: Years:Months:Days:
Probation Special Condition: 
Restitution:
$.00
Notes: 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Case Details:
Name: Smith, Tammy  Faye  Date of Birth: 04-MAR-68
Disposition:   Disposition Date:
Case Type: GS  Case Number: GS423719  Citation/Arrest Date: 15-FEB-09  Case Status: CLOSED-BO
Charged Offense: Implied Consent  Convicted Offense:    Convicted Type (F/M):

Concurrent with:Consecutive to: 
Appearance Details:
Date: 11-AUG-09 Judge: Holt, Aaron  Court Room: Birch Bldg, Court Room 4B
Attorney: Caldwell, Ryan Craig Reason:Trial 
Incarceration:
Suspend All But:SAB%:Day for Day?:Hour for Hour?:Report Date:
Suspend?:No Work Default?:Work Release?:Work Release %:No Early Release?:
Time Served Credit: Months:Days:Hours:
Incarceration Special Condition: 
Court Costs:
Court Costs: $.00Court Fines: $.00Total Owed: $.00
Fines Special Condition: 
Probation:
Type: Years:Months:Days:
Probation Special Condition: 
Restitution:
$.00
Notes: 
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1248 on: January 12, 2010, 12:12:27 PM »

Having an inconclusive polygraph results does not mean they were telling the truth. It means they are telling half-truths.

Simple example: Did you take the crackers from the cupboard?

Your answer is no, because you did not take the crackers. However you know who took the crackers. The result will come in the "almost yes" area but not quite. So inconclusive.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1249 on: January 12, 2010, 12:23:22 PM »

<snipped>

Another interesting fact from her myspace is before the baby was born, she knew it was a boy and had already gave him the name Gabriel. (Relating this to the fact of Tammi Smith having a daughter named Gabrielle, coincidence?)

<snipped>

lillyfinn

Could it be the Tammi and Elizabeth connection have been established prior to Gabriel's birth.  My thoughts reflect your thoughts on the issue of the name Gabriel.

Janet

++++++

Does anybody think that Tammi's daughter's name if Gabrielle and ... Elizabeth Johnson's son is named Gabriel goes beyond a coincidence?

In the past ten years there appears to be a trend in our church for parents to afford their babies Biblical names.  We have Hannahs, Marys, Sarahs, Ruths, Calebs, Joshuas, Noahs, Isaiahs along with the traditional/popular names.  However ... not one Gabriel or Gabriella.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1250 on: January 12, 2010, 12:43:16 PM »

Isn't it true that you cannot take more then one poly on a particular set of questions? I think I read that posted somewhere on one of these many threads..

I just don't see how the plan could have worked out if the smiths are behind this? How would they get the baby back to live with them after all of this? Surely everyone is going to know if he is returned to them. Tammi posted that they welcomed a new baby into their home, their daughter now has a brother, etc...Either they have the baby hiding in some secret room in their home or their original plan of adopting this baby fell through. But where is the cry out for this child they wished to adopt and say they loved? Why are they not breaking down in tears in fear the baby is dead or possibly in danger with the strangers he is said to be with? They loved this baby supposedly, they took care of him, they wanted to be his parents. As I watch them I see no visual signs of distraught, nothing. They could be talking about a lost necklace. It just don't seem like a normal reaction to me. In many ways they have that same reaction that EJ has, they are relieved because it is the ending they wanted.

I found it very interesting the park EJ used as the place she says  she met the adoptive couple is the same park used by the adoption agency to hold events. Did she learn of the event to be held in April and it gave her the idea of said park? I don't think she is that smart or has developed a very detailed plan, she was acting out of desperation.  I think she knew of this adoption agency and may have mentioned it, I think that is why the grandfather said in the interview, "I don't know why she went to Texas, why not Los Angeles" they have an office in Los Angeles as well as San Antonio.

Remember Tammi saying EJ told her she found an underground adoption alternative that was helping her with diapers and formula? Where did she get that idea from?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1251 on: January 12, 2010, 12:43:37 PM »

Having an inconclusive polygraph results does not mean they were telling the truth. It means they are telling half-truths.

Simple example: Did you take the crackers from the cupboard?

Your answer is no, because you did not take the crackers. However you know who took the crackers. The result will come in the "almost yes" area but not quite. So inconclusive.

Considering the Smiths are willing to once again be subjected to a polygraph ... I am somewhat conflicted on whether they do know what happened to Gabriel once Elizabeth took him out of their home.

Could it be that Elizabeth realized that without Logan signing those papers the Smith would never be able to adopt Gabriel so ... while her son spent time in the Smiths' home ... she was making other plans?

Could it be that other than desperately attempting to get her to bring Gabriel back to them and pursuading her to contact Janet Morris ... the Smiths were in the dark to what Elizabeth was up to in regards to her baby.

I am not condoning Tammi and Jack Smith.  These two are despicable.  They were determined to bring Gabriel into their family by taking advantage of an obviously unstable Elizabeth.  They were willing to deprive a father of his son through deceptive but ....

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: January 12, 2010, 12:47:18 PM »

TAMMI AND JACK SMITH

NANCY GRACE
New Developments in Missing Baby Gabriel Case
Aired January 6, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Tammi says months went by then last month she received a call from Elizabeth.

T. SMITH: She finally called and said, are you ready to adopt him?

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: The two parties signed legal guardianship papers and Gabriel moved in with the Smiths.

JACK SMITH, PLANNED TO ADOPT BABY GABRIEL: We fell in love with him.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: But the baby`s dad wouldn`t sign guardianship or adoption papers. Still, Gabriel quickly became part of the Smith family, visiting Santa, playing with 4-year-old Hannah.

Then, December 18th, Elizabeth picked up her son to visit his father. Little did the Smiths know, the two were taking off to San Antonio.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/06/ng.01.html

_____

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: January 12, 2010, 12:56:17 PM »

Hey guys, check this out and see if this looks like Gabriel to you guys.
http://www.facebook.com/people/Tammi-Peters-Smith/1585061919#/gabrielle.facio?ref=mf

SusieQ, I know lol, I have gone through everyone of them about 10 times

Is it just a coincidence that her daughters name is Gabrielle and EJ's babys name is Gabriel...what a fluke that is

Bump.

I was thinking this also a few days ago....also I think Tammi has known EJ much longer than what has been told.

EJ  mentioned when she was out of the country to Logan  thats when she would tell him where Gabriel was...I really feel like Gabriel "if " he is alive is out of the country.Liars like to add a little truth to their stories makes them not feel guilty for lying. I was married to the  ace of liars I know their methods.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1254 on: January 12, 2010, 01:01:43 PM »

3 pages, worth a read

Missing Baby Gabriel Johnson; Tammi Peters Smith: Surrogate Moms, & Baby Brokers

Tammi Fay Peters Smith is a 'person of interest' in the disappearance case of eight-month-old Gabriel Johnson. Her profession is Advanced Certified Colon Hydro-therapist for her company Healing Waters Health and Wellness Clinic. Tammi and her husband Jack Smith have one adopted daughter, Hannah Grace, who is four-and-a-half years old and may have once belonged to a certain family member of Jack's. Jack told CNN, "We— you know, we got Hannah in our house at four months old and the adoption wasn't final until two— until she was two."

The Smiths each have children from previous marriages. Tammi lost custody of her three offspring to the father and his new wife. She said in an Internet post, "As all I ever wanted since I was a little girl was to have lots of kids to love. I am so happy to have all 4 kids in my life as well as all my kids in Africa." The '4 kids' refer to her adopted daughter and her purported reconnection with her three older children. 'My kids in Africa' refers to her work with Children Without a Voice USA. Tammi promised to tell the full story in a book called The Silenced. It is not yet published and perhaps is not yet finished.

The Smiths had used to reside in Nashville, Tennessee where numerous sightings of baby Gabriel Johnson have been reported since some time after December 27, 2009 when he was reported missing. Jack Smith lived there for about thirty-five years and has close family there, including two sons. He is said to have played steel guitar for country music star Bill Anderson. Tammi lived in Nashville for about ten or twelve years.

MORE...

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2581663/missing_baby_gabriel_johnson_tammi.html?cat=41
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1255 on: January 12, 2010, 01:03:09 PM »

TAMMI AND JACK SMITH

NANCY GRACE

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Tammi says months went by then last month she received a call from Elizabeth.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: The two parties signed legal guardianship papers and Gabriel moved in with the Smiths.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: But the baby`s dad wouldn`t sign guardianship or adoption papers. Still, Gabriel quickly became part of the Smith family, visiting Santa, playing with 4-year-old Hannah.

Then, December 18th, Elizabeth picked up her son to visit his father. Little did the Smiths know, the two were taking off to San Antonio.

See now this is my point. They say they loved the child, they wanted him to be their son why are they not besides themselves with anger, grief, worry? They seem rather calm to me.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1256 on: January 12, 2010, 01:03:39 PM »

TAMMI AND JACK SMITH

NANCY GRACE

Hmm...I'm confused, didn't the Smiths say this so called mother wouldn't have anything to do with the father of her child, so how come she was picking the child up to go and visit him? I wonder if the Smiths gave her money to "get away".

I think the Smiths said that Lizzie's (mommy) idea was to "run and keep on running" but then I thought they said.....they were visiting the daddy. They are not being completely truthful or they are just enjoying their 15 mins and will say anything to be in front of a camera.

Good afternoon Monkeys  an angelic monkey

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1257 on: January 12, 2010, 01:17:27 PM »

Yea I think you are on to something MikiMonkey, about helping her get away.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1258 on: January 12, 2010, 01:23:47 PM »

Hey guys, check this out and see if this looks like Gabriel to you guys.
http://www.facebook.com/people/Tammi-Peters-Smith/1585061919#/gabrielle.facio?ref=mf

SusieQ, I know lol, I have gone through everyone of them about 10 times

Is it just a coincidence that her daughters name is Gabrielle and EJ's babys name is Gabriel...what a fluke that is

Bump.

I was thinking this also a few days ago....also I think Tammi has known EJ much longer than what has been told.

EJ  mentioned when she was out of the country to Logan  thats when she would tell him where Gabriel was...I really feel like Gabriel "if " he is alive is out of the country.Liars like to add a little truth to their stories makes them not feel guilty for lying. I was married to the  ace of liars I know their methods.

I agree Mymonkey.... I think EJ and TS could have formed a relationship via the net. I just never believed the airport story. TS and JS also say they know EJ for a few weeks yet they met at an airport several months ago That right there is deceptive, it tells me that they want to conceal how they initially "met". I think that is probably online and they may have physically met her in early December but not in a "she showed up at our doorstep kind of way", I think it was all arranged. I wonder if EJ named other potential fathers in her custody case thinking maybe Logan would back off and relinquish rights ( a lot of men do not want to raise others kids, particularly alone). The Smiths were set to take Gabriel but the pat test proved that Logan was the baby daddy and wouldn't relinquish. This infuriated EJ, it was the "breaking point", Logan was ruining her life and whatever plans she had for it. She may have asked the Smiths for help in the underground as a ploy to make them think she was going to adopt him out, therefore they wouldn't be suspicious and she wouldn't look so vile. In reality she just killed him because it was "easier" that way for her to know that Logan would never be able to have him again. Once again spite wins out in a purely evil way.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1259 on: January 12, 2010, 01:52:43 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest.
Trying to get caught up. Did Anyone get a chance to look up Nicki Blank? She is Jack's daughter, the mother of Hannah.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.