March 29, 2024, 09:13:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 523136 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1260 on: January 12, 2010, 01:53:52 PM »

Having an inconclusive polygraph results does not mean they were telling the truth. It means they are telling half-truths.

Simple example: Did you take the crackers from the cupboard?

Your answer is no, because you did not take the crackers. However you know who took the crackers. The result will come in the "almost yes" area but not quite. So inconclusive.

Considering there are two persons of interest are willing agreeing to be polygraphed for a second time rather than obtaining an attorney who would advise them to "shut up" ... consider the professionals are trained in the questioning technics in regards to polygraph questionings ... I am now inclined to believe that the Smiths' involvement regarding any of the deceptive happenings encompassing Gabriel ended when Elizabeth took that precious  baby from their home.

In my opinion ... these two would be crazy to volunteer to be polygraphed otherwise.  Hey ... maybe they are.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1261 on: January 12, 2010, 02:09:36 PM »

I believe the birthdate you may be thinking of is the one listed on the tammi-smith.katrina.aid page where she lists her DOB as 03 12 1972. Then there's another page she has listed kieth-facio.katrina.aidpages.com as looking for her husband. both of these were published in Sept. 15 2005 originally from wecaretexas.com (?)

The thing about the court record for her practicing without a medical license in TN, from my last post relates to the following charge of Implied Consent.  That is, a doctor can not treat you for a condition without explaining all your options, the possible things that may go wrong, etc. For example: giving you a new medication. A doctor can not just hand you a perscription without first explaining benefits or possible side effects. 

Below this is the complete record, she is the same person:

Tammi Fay Peters Smith is Tammy Faye Smith

Please read and let me know. I know on myspace, facebook, etc. and all the social websites you can really be or create a person you want people to think you are. There are many kids under the legal age creating pages and protraying themselves as older. Why not create an identity of someone younger, with older photos, it would help your business. (Related Comment: the photo of Tammy on her website healingwateraz does not look anything like she did on TV the other day.)

I do not not belong to any of those social websites. When I google and they are listed I click and get to see a page. I know too there are lots of real people there I have nothing against either site, I just don't use them.

Do you have Jackie Don Smith's birthdate? I may have found a record on him.

I also found that Donald Robert Johnson had a Domestic Relations case with Elizabeth A. Johnson in 1991, appears to be a divorce (must be Grandma to Elizabeth Joanne Johnson) This is found at the site in AZ where the current cases are. The case number is: DR1991-016901 I didn't copy the webpage URl.

http://ccc.nashville.gov/portal/pls/portal/PORTAL.ORCDYNAMICPAGEDETAILS.show?p_arg_names=a1&p_arg_values=SMITH|TAMMY|03041968

Record Check Search Criteria: Smith , Tammy -- D.O.B.: 04-MAR-68
Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee - Criminal Court Clerk   

Date of Report: 12-JAN-10

CJIS DATA
Case Details:
Name: Smith, Tammy  Faye  Date of Birth: 04-MAR-68
Disposition:   Disposition Date:
Case Type: GS  Case Number: GS423718  Citation/Arrest Date: 15-FEB-09  Case Status: CLOSED-BO
Charged Offense: DUI-2nd Off.  Convicted Offense:    Convicted Type (F/M):

Concurrent with:Consecutive to: 
Appearance Details:
Date: 11-AUG-09 Judge: Holt, Aaron  Court Room: Birch Bldg, Court Room 4B
Attorney: Caldwell, Ryan Craig Reason:Trial 
Incarceration:
Suspend All But:SAB%:Day for Day?:Hour for Hour?:Report Date:
Suspend?:No Work Default?:Work Release?:Work Release %:No Early Release?:
Time Served Credit: Months:Days:Hours:
Incarceration Special Condition: 
Court Costs:
Court Costs: $.00Court Fines: $.00Total Owed: $.00
Fines Special Condition: 
Probation:
Type: Years:Months:Days:
Probation Special Condition: 
Restitution:
$.00
Notes: 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Case Details:
Name: Smith, Tammy  Faye  Date of Birth: 04-MAR-68
Disposition:   Disposition Date:
Case Type: GS  Case Number: GS423719  Citation/Arrest Date: 15-FEB-09  Case Status: CLOSED-BO
Charged Offense: Implied Consent  Convicted Offense:    Convicted Type (F/M):

Concurrent with:Consecutive to: 
Appearance Details:
Date: 11-AUG-09 Judge: Holt, Aaron  Court Room: Birch Bldg, Court Room 4B
Attorney: Caldwell, Ryan Craig Reason:Trial 
Incarceration:
Suspend All But:SAB%:Day for Day?:Hour for Hour?:Report Date:
Suspend?:No Work Default?:Work Release?:Work Release %:No Early Release?:
Time Served Credit: Months:Days:Hours:
Incarceration Special Condition: 
Court Costs:
Court Costs: $.00Court Fines: $.00Total Owed: $.00
Fines Special Condition: 
Probation:
Type: Years:Months:Days:
Probation Special Condition: 
Restitution:
$.00
Notes: 

She has her DOB as 03 12 1972 on FB as well as another site that she has now deleted.  The record you pulled could be her but I have not seen her on any of the sites spell her name as Tammy, it is always Tammi so would lean towards it not being her. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1262 on: January 12, 2010, 02:17:06 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest.
Trying to get caught up. Did Anyone get a chance to look up Nicki Blank? She is Jack's daughter, the mother of Hannah.

This is as far as I got:

M-0741-3961723  NICOLE SMITH BLANK  DEFENDANT  08/1972  PHOENIX, AZ  Phoenix Municipal 
Case Number: M-0741-3961723   
Title: St of Az vs BLANK Category: Traffic 
Court: Phoenix Municipal Filing Date: 03/03/2009
Judge: UNKNOWN Disposition Date: 03/10/2009

NICOLE SMITH BLANK    DEFENDANT  -  D 1  Date of Birth: 08/1972
Citation Count Description Disp. Date Disposition
PPD13535089  1  DUI-IMPAIRED TO SLIGHTEST DEGREE  12/16/2009  JDGMT GUILTY/RESP SENT IMPOSED 
PMC124985  1  VIOLATION OF PROMISE TO APPEAR  03/29/2009  COMPL DISMISSED BY COURT 
PPD13535089  2  DUI-ALCOHOL CONCENTRATION > .08  12/16/2009  COMPL DISMISSED BY COURT 
PPD13535089  3  EXTREME DUI W/BAC OF .15 to <.20  12/16/2009  COMPL DISMISSED BY COURT 
PPD13535089  4  EXTREME DUI W/BAC OF.20 OR MORE  12/16/2009  JDGMT GUILTY/RESP SENT IMPOSED 

M-0741-3975229  NICOLE SMITH BLANK  DEFENDANT  08/1972  PHOENIX, AZ  Phoenix Municipal 
Case Number: M-0741-3975229   
Title: St of Az vs BLANK Category: Criminal 
Court: Phoenix Municipal Filing Date: 03/29/2009
Judge: UNKNOWN Disposition Date: 03/30/2009

NICOLE SMITH BLANK    DEFENDANT  -  D 1  Date of Birth: 08/1972
Citation Count Description Disp. Date Disposition
PPD13924800  1  SHOPLIFTING <$1000- CONCEALMENT  03/29/2009  COMPL DISMISSED BY COURT 

http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/caselookup.aspx

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1263 on: January 12, 2010, 02:17:42 PM »

Also, doesn't Tammi use Fay and not Faye?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1264 on: January 12, 2010, 02:43:48 PM »

Also, doesn't Tammi use Fay and not Faye?

Yes
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1265 on: January 12, 2010, 02:44:59 PM »

Couple: Baby Gabriel's Mom 'Duped' Us
Tammi, Jack Smith Still Persons of Interest In Gabriel Johnson Disapearance

TEMPE, Ariz. -- A couple that planned to adopt the missing child dubbed "Baby Gabriel" now says they might have been "duped" by the mother of the baby.

Elizabeth Johnson is currently in a Maricopa County jail as authorities search for her 8-month old son, Gabriel.

Whether Johnson researched Tammi and Jack Smith as potential adoptive parents for her son Gabriel is unclear, but knowing their histories, she probably couldn't have picked a better couple in which to spin her tale of woe.

Tammi Smith said her former husband abused her and after several years of fighting, she lost custody of her three daughters. Jack Smith also put up a fight for custody of his granddaughter, Hannah, from her biological father.

The Smiths admitted they saw their own heartbreak in Johnson's tearful blue eyes and believed every word.

"You know what? Maybe we were duped," said Jack Smith on Monday.

MORE...

http://www.kpho.com/news/22213153/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1266 on: January 12, 2010, 02:51:38 PM »

"Because it's not a truth detector, it's a lie detector. I did not lie, and so that's why it came back inconclusive."      

http://www.kpho.com/news/22197770/detail.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1267 on: January 12, 2010, 02:53:01 PM »

"Because it's not a truth detector, it's a lie detector. I did not lie, and so that's why it came back inconclusive."      

http://www.kpho.com/news/22197770/detail.html
Unbelievable, and now they have been duped 
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1268 on: January 12, 2010, 03:12:13 PM »

G'afternoon Monkeys,

I dont know if anyone has mentioned this, and I watched the last couple of times that the Smiths were on NG , how Tammi, kept putting her hand toward her husbands leg, when he was speaking, almost as to say "shhhh"  then she would pipe in....Ive rewatched the interviews.....maybe Im just reading something into it....but I could almost swear that is what she was doing.  Ive not watched the interviews on fox with them, that Tammi kept mentioning they did.  I get an almost uneasy feeling bout her....Almost dominate over him like Cindy was of George, till he "conformed".
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1269 on: January 12, 2010, 03:14:50 PM »

Every  day that goes by without Gabriel being found leads me to believe she carried out the threat and Gabriel is with God. I have gone back and listened to the recording from the news interview and her court appearance. She is colder than Casey and I thought that was impossible . I feel the same as Klaas that with all the news coverage and FBI involvement, If someone had Gabriel they would have come forward by now.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: January 12, 2010, 03:16:26 PM »

G'afternoon Monkeys,

I dont know if anyone has mentioned this, and I watched the last couple of times that the Smiths were on NG , how Tammi, kept putting her hand toward her husbands leg, when he was speaking, almost as to say "shhhh"  then she would pipe in....Ive rewatched the interviews.....maybe Im just reading something into it....but I could almost swear that is what she was doing.  Ive not watched the interviews on fox with them, that Tammi kept mentioning they did.  I get an almost uneasy feeling bout her....Almost dominate over him like Cindy was of George, till he "conformed".
[/quote

We have all thought the same thing.

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: January 12, 2010, 03:16:41 PM »

G'afternoon Monkeys,

That is exactly what I saw also, either she is afraid of what her husband may say, or she wants to control the entire conversation. She is just eating up all this attention, probably the most attention she has ever gotten in her life.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1272 on: January 12, 2010, 03:19:10 PM »

Every  day that goes by without Gabriel being found leads me to believe she carried out the threat and Gabriel is with God. I have gone back and listened to the recording from the news interview and her court appearance. She is colder than Casey and I thought that was impossible . I feel the same as Klaas that with all the news coverage and FBI involvement, If someone had Gabriel they would have come forward by now.
I said earlier, she actually scares me more then Casey. I also believe someone would have come forward by now, the only way I see that not happening is that who ever she sold the baby to, had very bad intentions for him, and could be out of the country by now.
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1273 on: January 12, 2010, 03:31:21 PM »

I said earlier, she actually scares me more then Casey. I also believe someone would have come forward by now, the only way I see that not happening is that who ever she sold the baby to, had very bad intentions for him, and could be out of the country by now.

With all the talk about human trafficking these days and what people will do to get a child NOTHING would surprise me.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1274 on: January 12, 2010, 03:48:20 PM »

Mom Sends Chilling Murder Message
She says she killed their son and left him for dead in a Dumpster. But the father of 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson refuses to believe his son is dead and continues his relentless search to find his little boy.

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=70649
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: January 12, 2010, 04:34:39 PM »

Hope you guys have a good afternoon. Have to leave for visitation in about 45 minutes. I will catch up with you guys later tonight.

God Bless!
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1276 on: January 12, 2010, 04:50:23 PM »

Mom Sends Chilling Murder Message
She says she killed their son and left him for dead in a Dumpster. But the father of 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson refuses to believe his son is dead and continues his relentless search to find his little boy.

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=70649

She could be telling the truth ?
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1277 on: January 12, 2010, 05:12:26 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/nickiblank

Nicki Blank's Myspace.  She lists her age as 37. Could that be right?

2 4 1
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1278 on: January 12, 2010, 05:20:24 PM »

I put together this timeline. If anyone wants to copy it and update please do. I tried to state facts and tried not to add my opinion on it. I did add some questions.  I did leave off things like the Victoria ping as it was later recanted as not valid. 

July 2009 In the July incident, McQueary told police she tore a part a baby crib, took a knife and cut up baby clothes, McQueary’s clothes, the couch and smashed windows of the apartment and a television set. Logan filed an order for protection but dropped it as he and Elizabeth were "working things out."

December 2009

Tuesday 8th  Logan and Elizabeth lived together at the Rancho Tempe mobile home park
                       Broke up and Logan moved out per Elizabeth's request, they had lived together for two years
                       Last time Logan saw his son

Wednesday 9th    Elizabeth Johnson, left her son, Gabriel with Tammi and Jack Smith, but made a complaint to police that Logan had taken Gabriel. He was at the Smiths home for at least 6 hours. (Using the craigslist ad to cover for the Smiths involvement (?), as they more that likely came up with a plan to make Logan look like a bad parent.) Elizabeth placed an ad on craigslist seeking a nanny to take the baby, this was included on a police report.
Elizabeth called him at work and told him to sign over his parental rights to a couple (the Smiths) who wanted to adopt the baby. He refused to sign.
The Smiths have temporary guardianship papers that have not been properly filed with the court.

Thursday 10th

Friday 11th    Logan filed court papers (Family Court with children) Included information in the court document that Elizabeth has said several times in the past she doesn’t want the baby, has yelled and screamed at him when I would go to work, I would put him in his room, and when I would come back five hours later, he would still be in the room with no changed diaper and crying. I would ask her what she was doing, and she would just yell at me and say "shut that thing up."

Another incident that was included in the court papers was when Elizabeth hid the boy and accused Logan of taking him. At least 6 hours later police discovered Gabriel at the home of Tammy Faye and Jackie Don Smith.

Saturday 12th    Listed on Craigslist "free baby clothes and things, please call no email, phone calls only." Sold her dogs and rented a room out in their (Logan and Elizabeth's mobile home) Elizabeth uses craigslist a LOT.

Sunday 13th

Monday 14th Elizabeth served court papers filed by Logan

Tuesday 15th

Wednesday 16th

Thursday 17th   First Court date and appearance by Elizabeth and Logan (from his filing of the 11th)

Friday 18th   Elizabeth went to her Grandfather's Donald Robert Johnson to borrow his 1995 white Olds. When he asked why she needed it she said, "Take care of Business."  Carbajal said Johnson left Arizona with her 8-month-old son Gabriel on December 18.  "She had this cockamamie idea that she was going to change her Social Security number and name and his Social Security number and name and run forever," said Bob Johnson, Elizabeth's Grandfather.

Saturday 19th

Sunday 20th

Monday 21st

Tuesday 22nd Believed that Elizabeth arrived in San Antonio TX with her son Gabriel and checked into the Homegate Studios and Suites 1121 San Pedro Ave, San Antonio, TX (located on the northside near Expressway 281) She and Gabriel stayed there an unknown number of days. As she then checked into the Quality Inn and Suites Fiesta Park, 10950 Laureate Drive (near Interstate 10). This was the last Hotel /motel she was known to have been registered at. (How did Elizabeth pay for or what / whose credit card was used at these two hotels?)

Wednesday 23rd

Thursday 24th

Friday 25th

Saturday 26th Gabriel last seen with Elizabeth at Raymond Russell Park 20644 Interstate 10 West, San Antonio, TX. The park. From photos the park appears to have one entrance / exist with walls on each side of it. There are three pavilions and kitchens that can be rented out. A fairly large park that people would have to drive into to visit. 

Adjacent to the park is the Mission Burial Park North, 20900 Interstate 10 West, that consists of about 63 acres. (If she did lose control, and made good her threat to kill the baby, then this is one place nobody would think of looking. I know very sad to think of this happening.)

Police have witness reports that Gabriel was alive and with his mother in San Antonio on Dec. 26 at one or both of two hotels: Home Gate Studio and Suites, and Quality Inn Fiesta Park. She never formally checked out of either hotel but was scheduled to do so on the 27th. 

Sunday 27th

Elizabeth called and text messaged Logan and told him she had killed the baby and left its body in a dumpster inside a baby bag. (Tammy Smith said that immediately after she had done this she texted them that the she did not harm the baby. How would the Smiths have known Logan got the calls and texts? He is not in contact with the Smiths)

Logan reported threats made by Elizabeth towards their son. Police begin search for Elizabeth and Gabriel.

Logan was aware Johnson was out of town with Gabriel, his concern for his son's safety began when he received threats against the boy from Johnson, according to Tempe Police Sgt. Steve Carbajal.

Johnson was violent before and that Child Protective Services has an open case against Johnson to investigate alleged neglect.

Elizabeth told his biological father using her cell phone and text messages that she killed their son.

She contacted Logan, by cell that Gabriel was “dead and blue colored” and that she put him in a bag and dropped him in dumpster. She told her boyfriend she was leaving the country and would tell him where the body was when she was gone, according to the document.

(“He had ruined my life,” Johnson said. “He hurt me and I wanted to hurt him and that was the only thing I could say that would hurt him.” Asked whether she’s worried her baby is dead or alive, she said, “No I’m not.”)

They approached me and came up to me,” she said. “I was alone with the baby at the park.”
Johnson said she knows little about the couple. She said she doesn’t know their last name, address or phone number.
“I trusted them,” she said. “I believed in my heart they were good people.”
Elizabeth Johnson had not revealed the whereabouts of her baby until now.

“They approached me. And, they came up to me. I was out alone with the baby at the park,” she told a reporter from KPHO in Phoenix, Arizona.
“I trusted them. I believe in my heart they’re good people,” she added.
The FBI said “They” is an unknown couple on the south side, (Raymond Russell Park is on the far north, in NW Bexar County, not the south of San Antonio) whom the mom says she met while running away from Tempe, Arizona. Little is known about the man and woman, except a first name, “Cheryl.”

But her grandfather doesn't buy it. He tried to envision her scenario.
'Oh by the way, how would you like to have a baby, oh it's free, yeah it's free' -- that's hard Pat, that's hard to really believe, but it's a simple story, it's a story that you can repeat without stumbling," said Bob.
He thinks she gave Gabriel to a family in Texas, and is lying now so the boy will never be found. But she has threatened to harm the child, and Bob wonders if her past and her struggles with self control eventually got the best of her.
"It's possible that in a moment of anger, depression, whatever, that she carried out her threat. I don't even want to think about it because, what a waste. What a waste," said Bob Johnson.
Bob Johnson said he doesn't understand the decision, but says he believes his granddaughter's story. She said she gave her baby to a Texas couple she met while on the run from police.
"It sounded like a pretty weak story, almost on the border of unbelievable, that a person would do that to 8-month-old child," Bob Johnson said.
"I think that she has given the baby to somebody and I think she knows who it is," he said. "I think it's in San Antonio in somebody else's house and she just ain't given it up.
"She has an anger-management problem and she's working on that," Bob Johnson said

Still in San Antonio, TX, At 11:45 AM Elizabeth drives into the parking lot of the Motel 6,7950 South Pan Am Expressway, San Antonio, TX She is then seen walking out of the parking lot with a large backpack (what reports had the backpack, more than one?) around noon. (by Motel 6 manager,Hitu Eatel, he also said,  She was alone,” Eatel said. “She could be seen walking out of the parking lot about noon.”Johnson walked toward a bus station across the street, Eatel said.)
Elizabeth goes to the Tornado Bus Station  Interstate 35 S, San Antonio and buys a bus ticket for $180.00 to Fort Lauderdale, FL. She uses the name Elizabeth Jones (Did she have to show a photo ID? If so where did she get it?) The bus leaves at 1:00 PM (what does she do for that hour?) The bus driver states she is the only Caucasian on the bus.
(Tornado Bus Company has locations in: Nashville, TN 2428-A Nolensville, (615)313-8843, 1(866)998-6762 and they also do money wire transfers.)

Monday 28th Gabriel's father was awarded sole custody of him when Elizabeth did not show up in court. A nationwide warrant was immediately issued for Elizabeth Johnson.

Tuesday 29th Elizabeth left comment on her myspace: Kiss my a## Suckas!!!

Wednesday 30th   Elizj86 last log in at her myspace. Arrested Miami Beach FL, at a $25 a night Hostel, around   10:00 PM (EST or Daylight Savings Time ?) "She was confronted, arrested and interviewed exhaustively about the whereabouts of the child," said Wayne Jones, with Miami Beach Police.

Thursday 31st Tammy Faye Smith left a message for Elizabeth, "read the message titled Gabriel"

Friday 1st

Saturday 2nd

Sunday 3rd

Monday 4th

Tuesday 5th Authorities find missing car, Donald Johnson's white 1995 Oldsmobile around with  a child car seat still inside it on  7 p.m. Tuesday at a Motel 6 at 7950 South Pan Am Expressway, San Antonio, TX . Elizabeth did not stay at this Motel it was where she left the car to take the bus.

Wednesday 6th

Thursday 7th

Friday 8th  Tammi Smith told CBS5 she knew what the Nashville search was all about. It was the home of a friend of hers, Janet Morris, who she asked to counsel Elizabeth Johnson about what she could face legally if she tried to disappear with Gabriel.
"I called (Elizabeth) and said 'look, you've got to call this girl Janet,' and so Janet basically, she called her and as far as I know, Janet told her the same thing that we've been telling her and begged her to come back. 'And if you don't come back, you could be facing these charges and these charges,'" said Tammi Smith.
Janet Morris, The Adoption Place in Nashville, TN

The Smiths take Polygraph tests.

Saturday 9th

Sunday 10th

Monday 11th The results of Tammi and Jack Smith's polygraph tests were inconclusive. (They were only telling half-truths.)

Tuesday 12th Gabriel Johnson story of being missing is featured on Americas Most Wanted website.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1279 on: January 12, 2010, 05:20:47 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/nickiblank

Nicki Blank's Myspace.  She lists her age as 37. Could that be right?
Thanks, it could be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.