April 26, 2024, 09:46:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 526113 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1320 on: January 13, 2010, 09:56:05 AM »

N.G. has been duped by this con artist, who wanted to swipe a baby and not adopt.

Ms. Grace should interview Mr. Cherry and dig to the bottom of this mess. IMO.

Yep!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1321 on: January 13, 2010, 09:59:31 AM »

Wonder if she named Craig Cherry as a possible father just to tick off Logan in hopes he would sign the papers knowing she had messed around with someone else.

Since he claims he and Tammi were close, I would love to know how much Mr. Cherry knows.

I would think the plan was to have Cherry sign over his rights to the baby.   However, this plan fell of the tracks when Logan took paternity test to prove he was the father.  If Logan had not of done that, then I would think Tammi would have Cherry sign the papers saying he terminates his rights.

All I can say is thank goodness Logan  came forward...and now the plot is being exposed....I still thinks grandpa knows more than he is telling.

lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1322 on: January 13, 2010, 10:10:37 AM »

From the previous posted information about Craig Cherry, I believe the Police are building a case against the Smiths. They are gathering information, they need evidence that will stand up in court. They won't formally make charges until they have enough.

At this point it seems that they are really working and doing all that they can until they have enough evidence to file charges against the Smiths. If they would charge and arrest them now there just isn't enough evidence. The Smiths would walk.

The Smiths will eventually be charged and will provide information. Since Elizabeth will not say anything but repeat what seems to be a rehearsed script. At this point, she seems to have accomplished her goal. I don't know if she can be legally forced to take medication for her psychiatic condition. If she is really Bi-Polar, (the former name is manic depression) That type of medication can sometimes take up to a month before it has an effect, yet each week it would make improvements in such a condition. (My 19 year old daughter is on such medication) I have seen first hand the mood swings, and behavior.

There's another person who needs to stop talking in riddles. Grandpa Johnson, as he seems to be protecting Elizabeth.

I did find through the link posted here of the court case filed by Logan some information about him.
Appears Grandpa Johnson was divorced in 1991 (filed on December 12, 1991 case: DR1991-016901) from his wife whose name was Elizabeth A. Johnson.  I did more searches but could not find any additional cases with his name: Donald Robert Johnson.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1323 on: January 13, 2010, 10:15:42 AM »

N.G. has been duped by this con artist, who wanted to swipe a baby and not adopt.

Ms. Grace should interview Mr. Cherry and dig to the bottom of this mess. IMO.

Yep!

I found a Craig V. Cherry on ancestry.com...you must be a member to access information.

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?gl=ROOT_CATEGORY&rank=1&new=1&so=3&MSAV=0&msT=1&gss=ms_f-2&gsfn=craig&gsln=cherry&msbpn=5&msbpn__ftp=Arizona%2C+USA&msdpn=5&msdpn__ftp=Arizona%2C+US

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1324 on: January 13, 2010, 10:59:35 AM »

From the previous posted information about Craig Cherry, I believe the Police are building a case against the Smiths. They are gathering information, they need evidence that will stand up in court. They won't formally make charges until they have enough.

At this point it seems that they are really working and doing all that they can until they have enough evidence to file charges against the Smiths. If they would charge and arrest them now there just isn't enough evidence. The Smiths would walk.

The Smiths will eventually be charged and will provide information. Since Elizabeth will not say anything but repeat what seems to be a rehearsed script. At this point, she seems to have accomplished her goal. I don't know if she can be legally forced to take medication for her psychiatic condition. If she is really Bi-Polar, (the former name is manic depression) That type of medication can sometimes take up to a month before it has an effect, yet each week it would make improvements in such a condition. (My 19 year old daughter is on such medication) I have seen first hand the mood swings, and behavior.

There's another person who needs to stop talking in riddles. Grandpa Johnson, as he seems to be protecting Elizabeth.

I did find through the link posted here of the court case filed by Logan some information about him.
Appears Grandpa Johnson was divorced in 1991 (filed on December 12, 1991 case: DR1991-016901) from his wife whose name was Elizabeth A. Johnson.  I did more searches but could not find any additional cases with his name: Donald Robert Johnson.
I have no idea, but doubt if they can force you to take meds, not only is there hinting at her being bi polar, and that she had postpartum depression. I know first hand the mood swings and behavior also  Maybe her lawyer can talk some sense into her and maybe get her on medicine, wishful thinking, on my part.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: January 13, 2010, 11:05:12 AM »

From FB

Tammi Peters Smith:

If you have questions about Craig Cherry:Elizabeth and I talked numerous times for about 2 weeks!She had one other guy that may be the possible father of Gabriel but would not tell me his name due to the fact that Logan was friends with him and did not want world war three!We joked about many things and my cousin's name came up in that conversation!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1326 on: January 13, 2010, 11:07:55 AM »

From FB

Tammi Peters Smith:

If you have questions about Craig Cherry:Elizabeth and I talked numerous times for about 2 weeks!She had one other guy that may be the possible father of Gabriel but would not tell me his name due to the fact that Logan was friends with him and did not want world war three!We joked about many things and my cousin's name came up in that conversation!

Tammi is a lying POS and so is her husband.  She must have neglected to perform her Hydrotherapy on herself because she's clearly FOS.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1327 on: January 13, 2010, 11:13:19 AM »

From FB

Tammi Peters Smith:

Tammi is a lying POS and so is her husband.  She must have neglected to perform her Hydrotherapy on herself because she's clearly FOS.

You got tha ::MonkeyTongue::t right

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1328 on: January 13, 2010, 11:14:37 AM »

I have no idea, but doubt if they can force you to take meds, not only is there hinting at her being bi polar, and that she had postpartum depression. I know first hand the mood swings and behavior also  Maybe her lawyer can talk some sense into her and maybe get her on medicine, wishful thinking, on my part.

Maybe she thinks the Smiths will be blamed and she will walk free.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1329 on: January 13, 2010, 11:17:56 AM »

From FB

Tammi Peters Smith:

Yup.  Or she had the pressure too high   
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1330 on: January 13, 2010, 11:21:26 AM »

TPS spells her first name both ways: Tammy & Tammi. 

Appears she was Tammy Peters, Tammy Facio.  Perhaps she changed her spelling after her second divorce?

http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/searchpreview.aspx?searchtype=people-name&fn=TAMMI&ln=PETERS&mn=&city=&state=AZ

FACIO, TAMMIE  PETERS

Associated names:
FACIO, TAMMI F
FACIO, TAMMI P
FACIO, TAMMY P
PETERS, TAMMY
PETERS, TAMMI F
RIDDLE, TAMMI P
SMITH, TAMMI

NASHVILLE, TN
CHALMETTE, LA
PHOENIX, AZ
ARABI, LA
ANTIOCH, TN
GOODLETTSVILLE, TN
SCOTTSDALE, AZ
MERAUX, LA

PETERS, TAMMI
FACIO, JULIUS JOSEPH (Age 74)
FACIO, KIETH JOSEPH (Age 46)
SMITHERMAN, STACY YVETTE (Age 43)
SMITH, MARY JANE (Age 49)
SMITH, JACK D (Age 57)
FACIO, JENNIE J (Age 72)
RIDDLE, TAMMY (Age 40)
RIDDLE, MICHAEL

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1331 on: January 13, 2010, 11:23:21 AM »

From FB:

Tammi Peters Smith:

They still didn't get it right!I was upstairs with the baby most of the time,when I came down the lady in there said if she doesn't get in line in 2 minutes w/3 copies of the papers she'll have to come back tomorrow to file!So she got in line and i rushed the copies through the copy machine!I didn't have time to read through her papers.Then when i ... See Morerushed them to her,they had already locked the doors and she finally came to the door looking for me and let me in.PLUS:The police never mentioned him,so why would I think that he might be on the papers and tell them??? My brain is thinking of clues to find this baby, NOT another father!!!!!!

Tammi Peters Smith:

Nothing about our story has changed except for our feelings for Elizabeth! Every day we learn more and more about this woman that makes us sick!

Tammi Peters Smith:

Yes, and we were trying to help her do that! She has a 4.0 GPA and earned a 4 year scholarship to South Eastern, she is extremely smart!
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: January 13, 2010, 11:23:22 AM »

From FB

Tammi Peters Smith:

As in sh!t for brains?  I am not sure what to make of the Smiths.  I think they must know more then they are telling too.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: January 13, 2010, 11:24:35 AM »

From FB

Tammi Peters Smith:

As in sh!t for brains?  I am not sure what to make of the Smiths.  I think they must know more then they are telling too.

Yup.  She power flushed everything into her head.
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1334 on: January 13, 2010, 11:27:23 AM »

Mods please delete my posts 1313 and 1314 I believe what I wrote is completely off. Thank you
Edit:  I've edited but not removed your two posts.  I'm very hesitant to go back and start removing or even editing posts because of a change in opinion.  Removal or even editing a post isn't done lightly.  MuffyBee

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/34802462/ns/today-today_people/

“She’s a very secretive type person,” Tammi Smith said of Johnson. “I did ask her, but she would not give more any details. I had to force that stuff out of her: ‘What about diapers?’ ‘What about formula?’ ”

Tammi said Johnson would respond, “They’re gonna help me. They’re gonna help me,” without ever saying who “they” were.

Remember the Smiths had stated that Elizabeth had WIC (these are federal checks to purchase formula, baby cereal, juice, depends on the age of the child) That Elizabeth had everything to take care of Gabriel. (Remember where that article was from?) Then states the above as if she has no idea how she will take care of Gabriel.

The police keep stating they believe Gabriel is alive. I think they do not want to state the any facts until they have enough evidence to charge the Smiths. The Police want the Smiths. The Smiths appear to be the instigators of the whole situation. From brainwashing and manipulating Elizabeth for their self-serving desire to have a child.

The Smiths originally sided with Elizabeth, then at some point started covering their behinds.

Does any one know the date, article link when the Smiths changed thier attitude towards Elizabeth?

« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 12:26:30 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1335 on: January 13, 2010, 11:30:11 AM »

http://www.kpho.com/news/22222086/detail.html

Police: Person Of Interest Withheld Information
Donna Rossi
Reporter, KPHO.com

POSTED: 7:53 pm MST January 12, 2010
UPDATED: 10:17 pm MST January 12, 2010
TEMPE, Ariz. -- Tempe investigators revealed bits and pieces of new information today surrounding their investigation into missing 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson. Some of that information sheds light on why police still believe a Scottsdale couple has not been completely forthcoming in their police interviews.

Tammi and Jack Smith have been named persons of interest in the baby's disappearance. They were the couple that had befriended Elizabeth Johnson and were interested in adopting her son Gabriel.

Johnson and Gabriel's biological father, Logan McQueary, had been in an ugly custody battle. McQueary is listed on the birth certificate, but when Johnson filed court papers, she indicated another man could also be the father. That man is Craig Cherry.

Today, Tempe investigators said they interviewed Cherry and he told them he had never met Johnson and never talked with her. Cherry also told police that he was related to Tammi Smith. Commander Kim Hale, who is heading up the investigation for Tempe police said that information surprised him. "That was information that would have been probably helpful to us in the very beginning," said Hale. He also said that in all of the police interviews with Tammi Smith, she never mentioned she was related to Cherry. Police used that omission as an example of why they believe the Smiths are withholding information and why they are still considered persons of interest.

In a phone interview with CBS5, Cherry said he was Smith's first cousin and that the two are very close. Cherry also reiterated that he had never met Johnson and that he could only speculate as to how she learned his name, in order to use it on court documents.

But later Tuesday night, in a call to CBS5, Tammi Smith tried to explain.

"I remember the conversation between me and (Elizabeth). We were laughing about it and I just commented on how Logan (McQueary) and my cousin (Craig Cherry) have the same record about DUI's and stuff and we were making a funny joke about that."
  (yeah right)

But in the same call, Tammi Smith admitted she drove Johnson to court to file the paternity request. She even made three copies of the paperwork that clearly labeled her cousin, Craig Cherry, as the possible father of the boy she wanted to adopt.

Smith told CBS5 she never read it because she was in a hurry.

"Did I drive her there? Yes. I watched the baby the whole time," said Smith.

Smith says she would have been forthcoming with investigators, but she doesn't remember them asking her about Craig Cherry.

Tempe police confirmed late Tuesday night that they had investigators in San Antonio, the last place baby Gabriel was seen the day after Christmas, searching for clues.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1336 on: January 13, 2010, 11:30:41 AM »

Tammi was too quick for me.  She had another comment on her FB that they were joking with EJ that Cherry's record was very much the same as Logan's as they both had DUI's which is how Cherry came up in conversation.  She deleted it before I could grab it. 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1337 on: January 13, 2010, 11:30:47 AM »

From FB:

Tammi Peters Smith:

They still didn't get it right!I was upstairs with the baby most of the time,when I came down the lady in there said if she doesn't get in line in 2 minutes w/3 copies of the papers she'll have to come back tomorrow to file!So she got in line and i rushed the copies through the copy machine!I didn't have time to read through her papers.Then when i ... See Morerushed them to her,they had already locked the doors and she finally came to the door looking for me and let me in.PLUS:The police never mentioned him,so why would I think that he might be on the papers and tell them??? My brain is thinking of clues to find this baby, NOT another father!!!!!!

Tammi Peters Smith:

Nothing about our story has changed except for our feelings for Elizabeth! Every day we learn more and more about this woman that makes us sick!

Tammi Peters Smith:

Yes, and we were trying to help her do that! She has a 4.0 GPA and earned a 4 year scholarship to South Eastern, she is extremely smart!

EJ is smarter than both the Smith put togeather....all tho I wish EJ would talk....EJ not talking is smarter than the Smiths talking and digging themselves deeper  I bet EJ is sitting in her cell thinking to herself how stupid these two are...I still say EJ flipped on the Smiths when she caught on to their scam  and found out she was not getting the amount of money she wanted out of them...but where is Gabriel

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1338 on: January 13, 2010, 11:32:46 AM »

http://www.kpho.com/news/22222086/detail.html

Police: Person Of Interest Withheld Information
Donna Rossi
Reporter, KPHO.com

POSTED: 7:53 pm MST January 12, 2010
UPDATED: 10:17 pm MST January 12, 2010
TEMPE, Ariz. -- Tempe investigators revealed bits and pieces of new information today surrounding their investigation into missing 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson. Some of that information sheds light on why police still believe a Scottsdale couple has not been completely forthcoming in their police interviews.

Tammi and Jack Smith have been named persons of interest in the baby's disappearance. They were the couple that had befriended Elizabeth Johnson and were interested in adopting her son Gabriel.

Johnson and Gabriel's biological father, Logan McQueary, had been in an ugly custody battle. McQueary is listed on the birth certificate, but when Johnson filed court papers, she indicated another man could also be the father. That man is Craig Cherry.

Today, Tempe investigators said they interviewed Cherry and he told them he had never met Johnson and never talked with her. Cherry also told police that he was related to Tammi Smith. Commander Kim Hale, who is heading up the investigation for Tempe police said that information surprised him. "That was information that would have been probably helpful to us in the very beginning," said Hale. He also said that in all of the police interviews with Tammi Smith, she never mentioned she was related to Cherry. Police used that omission as an example of why they believe the Smiths are withholding information and why they are still considered persons of interest.

In a phone interview with CBS5, Cherry said he was Smith's first cousin and that the two are very close. Cherry also reiterated that he had never met Johnson and that he could only speculate as to how she learned his name, in order to use it on court documents.

But later Tuesday night, in a call to CBS5, Tammi Smith tried to explain.

"I remember the conversation between me and (Elizabeth). We were laughing about it and I just commented on how Logan (McQueary) and my cousin (Craig Cherry) have the same record about DUI's and stuff and we were making a funny joke about that."
  (yeah right)

But in the same call, Tammi Smith admitted she drove Johnson to court to file the paternity request. She even made three copies of the paperwork that clearly labeled her cousin, Craig Cherry, as the possible father of the boy she wanted to adopt.

Smith told CBS5 she never read it because she was in a hurry.

"Did I drive her there? Yes. I watched the baby the whole time," said Smith.

Smith says she would have been forthcoming with investigators, but she doesn't remember them asking her about Craig Cherry.

Tempe police confirmed late Tuesday night that they had investigators in San Antonio, the last place baby Gabriel was seen the day after Christmas, searching for clues.

UH OH Tammi had a brain fart.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1339 on: January 13, 2010, 11:34:05 AM »

From FB:

Tammi Peters Smith:

Tammi Peters Smith:

Tammi Peters Smith:

Northern Rose ... what is FB?

Thanks

Janet.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.