April 18, 2024, 06:42:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 525451 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1360 on: January 13, 2010, 01:03:34 PM »

From FB

Tammi Peters Smith

We had been asking to take that test since New Years Eve and begged them the day before to let us take it! We were told since we had emotions about this that it would either say we lied or inconclusive. We have called numerous times asking 2 take another one,but i guess their not interested!
about an hour ago
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1361 on: January 13, 2010, 01:06:14 PM »

There has to be parking lot survaliance of her leaving to this park then coming back to the motel. I wonder if she had the baby or not. It seems strange to me no one has come forward with a tale, does it you? No one has a story? A waitress? Another resident at the hotel? A person at a store? nothing? But there is a story of someone spotting her at the park? Who are these people who saw her, do you know?  Have they spoken to the media?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1362 on: January 13, 2010, 01:07:28 PM »

From FB

Tammi Peters Smith

We had been asking to take that test since New Years Eve and begged them the day before to let us take it! We were told since we had emotions about this that it would either say we lied or inconclusive. We have called numerous times asking 2 take another one,but i guess their not interested!
about an hour ago

Tammi needs to just shut up. She is another Cindy Anthony .She is loving the attention she is getting. Good for Business I guess.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1363 on: January 13, 2010, 01:10:15 PM »

There has to be parking lot survaliance of her leaving to this park then coming back to the motel. I wonder if she had the baby or not. It seems strange to me no one has come forward with a tale, does it you? No one has a story? A waitress? Another resident at the hotel? A person at a store? nothing? But there is a story of someone spotting her at the park? Who are these people who saw her, do you know?  Have they spoken to the media?

Tracy, I have been wondering the same thing. The cops say he was seen with her at the park, but I have seen nothing saying who saw her and Gabe . Surely some maid at the hotel seen them or someone at a fast food joint.

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1364 on: January 13, 2010, 01:13:47 PM »

From FB

Tammi Peters Smith

about an hour ago

Tammi needs to just shut up. She is another Cindy Anthony .She is loving the attention she is getting. Good for Business I guess.
And also when you are writing a book.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1365 on: January 13, 2010, 01:14:26 PM »

From FB

Tammi Peters Smith

about an hour ago

I have been so very tempted to join her FB and really let her have it as to what I think about her, but I just can not let myself go there.  She seems to be playing games with the life of this baby. sad,very sad.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1366 on: January 13, 2010, 01:15:46 PM »

From FB

Tammi Peters Smith

about an hour ago

What? If this was the case a poly would never be given parents or anyone close to a missing persons case. I wonder if that was even told to them. 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: January 13, 2010, 01:16:51 PM »

From FB

Tammi Peters Smith

about an hour ago

She makes me nervous with that happy look on her face...I would not let near my rear with a hose...no way Jose!!!

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1368 on: January 13, 2010, 01:18:00 PM »

From FB

Tammi Peters Smith

about an hour ago

She makes me nervous with that happy look on her face...I would not let near my rear with a hose...no way Jose!!!

self edit

I would not let her near my rear with a hose

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1369 on: January 13, 2010, 01:31:35 PM »

Searching I have been thinking of adding her on FB, but don't want my real name associated with her sorry self.

God Bless!
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1370 on: January 13, 2010, 01:37:54 PM »

I think that anything the Smiths or Elizabeth have said that were the same are just part of the story. Not the facts. 

We know she actually checked into one hotel, then checked into a second hotel. Tammi/y Smith stated in an inteview Elizabeth was paid up for the week. She assumed this, as this was the plan.

At this point Elizabeth had changed the plan. How could she go through with letting the Smiths adopt Gabriel. Elizabeth originally had told the Smiths she did not want to know anything about them, or about any one that would adopt her son.

This would keep her from times of remorse of giving up her son to easily go and petition him back. Elizabeth developed a relationship with the Smiths. She decided that she had to do something and went along with the plan the Smiths devised. Since Elizabeth was blaming Logan for ruining her life. Did the Smiths help brainwash Elizabeth into believing that Logan was the cause for destroying her. They supported her negativity towards Logan. (All in a means to an end, to get a new baby brother for Hannah Grace.)

Now Elizabeth on her own with Gabriel had time to evaulate the Smiths plan. She decided it would never work out because she would know where Gabriel was, then too she knew she was going to lose custody. The plan seemed like it would fail.

Even during her fits of rage and destruction, she never once hurt her son. She destroyed things. Thinking about that makes you think that during her multiple mood swings at least once she would of harmed him. It has been stated that she did neglect caring for him, changing his diaper, etc. which is very bad but she didn't physically abuse him. Mentally and emotionally is another thing. 

During her time in San Antonio, maybe even Victoria (that info was from a GPS device in the Oldsmobile) Gabriel was given away to someone. As she left San Antonio without him.

The original plan was this was to have happened at Raymond Russell Park, a statement supported by the Smiths. Maybe Elizabeth did go there and act out the part, as per the plan. To be seen doing this to divert where she really gave up Gabriel. This park appears from its' website to have only one entrance / exixt. But was she really there? Since both the Smiths and Elizabeth say this was the park (need a link to these statements)

She was seen with Gabriel at both the hotels she stayed at. (need the link for this)

Then finally she was seen leaving the Motel 6 parking lot without Gabriel. Considering the carrying him in the backpack theory I had and being at the bus station for an hour I can not support this.

The police will get enough evidence to charge the Smiths. We must wait patiently. I see this as happening. Once they are both taken into custody they will each turn on each other. I see Jackie reaming Tammi a new poop shoot.

This maybe why the police believe Gabriel is alive. Plus they really want the Smiths.

Just like the comment Elizabeth posted on her myspace on 12/29/2009:
Kiss my a## suckas!! Not sucker as towards one person i.e. Logan but plural to include both Logan and the Smiths ????

I will be back on this evening. I am on the hunt for everything I can find on the Colon Queen.   
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1371 on: January 13, 2010, 01:49:12 PM »

Has it been said why she changed hotels?
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1372 on: January 13, 2010, 01:49:36 PM »

I think that anything the Smiths or Elizabeth have said that were the same are just part of the story. Not the facts. 

We know she actually checked into one hotel, then checked into a second hotel. Tammi/y Smith stated in an inteview Elizabeth was paid up for the week. She assumed this, as this was the plan.

At this point Elizabeth had changed the plan. How could she go through with letting the Smiths adopt Gabriel. Elizabeth originally had told the Smiths she did not want to know anything about them, or about any one that would adopt her son.

This would keep her from times of remorse of giving up her son to easily go and petition him back. Elizabeth developed a relationship with the Smiths. She decided that she had to do something and went along with the plan the Smiths devised. Since Elizabeth was blaming Logan for ruining her life. Did the Smiths help brainwash Elizabeth into believing that Logan was the cause for destroying her. They supported her negativity towards Logan. (All in a means to an end, to get a new baby brother for Hannah Grace.)

Now Elizabeth on her own with Gabriel had time to evaulate the Smiths plan. She decided it would never work out because she would know where Gabriel was, then too she knew she was going to lose custody. The plan seemed like it would fail.

Even during her fits of rage and destruction, she never once hurt her son. She destroyed things. Thinking about that makes you think that during her multiple mood swings at least once she would of harmed him. It has been stated that she did neglect caring for him, changing his diaper, etc. which is very bad but she didn't physically abuse him. Mentally and emotionally is another thing. 

During her time in San Antonio, maybe even Victoria (that info was from a GPS device in the Oldsmobile) Gabriel was given away to someone. As she left San Antonio without him.

The original plan was this was to have happened at Raymond Russell Park, a statement supported by the Smiths. Maybe Elizabeth did go there and act out the part, as per the plan. To be seen doing this to divert where she really gave up Gabriel. This park appears from its' website to have only one entrance / exixt. But was she really there? Since both the Smiths and Elizabeth say this was the park (need a link to these statements)

She was seen with Gabriel at both the hotels she stayed at. (need the link for this)

Then finally she was seen leaving the Motel 6 parking lot without Gabriel. Considering the carrying him in the backpack theory I had and being at the bus station for an hour I can not support this.

This maybe why the police believe Gabriel is alive. Plus they really want the Smiths.

Just like the comment Elizabeth posted on her myspace on 12/29/2009:
Kiss my a## suckas!! Not sucker as towards one person i.e. Logan but plural to include both Logan and the Smiths ????

I will be back on this evening. I am on the hunt for everything I can find on the Colon Queen.   

I have thought maybe Jack was not aware of all the planning and plotting Tammi was up to and is finding out as he goes.....when he made the statement....".Nashville is beautiful."....I thought to myself this guy does not have a clue who his wife is!!!

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1373 on: January 13, 2010, 02:06:00 PM »

Now that we have an reward, you would like we would have seen an Amber Alert for Gabriel. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: January 13, 2010, 02:06:01 PM »

From FB

Tammi Peters Smith

about an hour ago

What? If this was the case a poly would never be given parents or anyone close to a missing persons case. I wonder if that was even told to them. 

Which emotion?  Fear that you will be found out for the lying POS you are?
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1375 on: January 13, 2010, 02:07:49 PM »

I need to start proof reading.  LOL  Now that we have a $5000 reward, you would think we would see an Amber Alert by now.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1376 on: January 13, 2010, 02:15:49 PM »

Tracy , I have been here since the first day...and have seen no concrete proof that she stayed at  two different hotels. The cops brought it up and named two different hotels but nothing saying for sure. Then Elizabeth said she spent three days with this couple at their house. I have also not seen or heard anything about a plan between Tammi and EJ to hand the baby over in the park. There are few facts released by the cops.  There is a discrepancy on the bus times also. I have called 17 different bus terminals for Tornado bus lines The bus leaves San Antonio at noon everyday to go to FT. Myers, Florida . Houston is their hub. Also was told by every terminal agent that the cost of the ticket was 170.00, But with taxes or whatever it could be $180.00

Also it was either yesterday or the day before that Victoria, Tx   was cleared as a place she had been. Something about the cell phone pings. So we dropped that as a place of interest.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: January 13, 2010, 02:18:45 PM »

From FB

Tammi Peters Smith

about an hour ago

Which emotion?  Fear that you will be found out for the lying POS you are?

Well if that is the case all of us would probably fail it as we have emotions on this case. That woman is FOS up to her eyebrows.

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: January 13, 2010, 02:29:26 PM »

$5,000 reward offered for safe return of missing toddler

TEMPE, AZ -- Police say a reward of up to $5,000 is being offered for the safe return of a Tempe toddler who disappeared with his mother late last month.

The reward is being offered through Crime Stoppers in San Antonio, Texas.

Anyone with information about 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson, who went missing with his mother, Elizabeth, can call Crime Stoppers at 210-224-STOP or online at http://www.sacrimestoppers.com/

Tempe police officials say detectives were in San Antonio this week where a missing person investigation has been officially opened to find the little boy.

The mother at the center of the national case was extradited to Phoenix from Florida last week.

Elizabeth was arrested last month in Miami and according to the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office, she was booked into an Arizona jail on charges of custodial interference and kidnapping.

Her cash-only bond is set at $1,100,000.

MORE...

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/5-000-reward-offered-for-safe-return-of-missing/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1379 on: January 13, 2010, 02:36:47 PM »

Geraldo did a small piece on Gabriel last night.  The police from San Antonio said that they know she was trying to give away, adopt out and sell Gabriel when she was there.  They are not sure if she succeeded. 
Wow, I sure hope that and he is still alive, surely if this is what happened, someone will see a person/couple with Gabriel and call the police.

There is a video here with a phone interview of a woman who says she was trying to adopt Gabriel. 

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_863.shtml

Remember this from January 3rd? Tammi sure has changed her story around. She went from saying she ran to protect the baby to her being "duped".

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.