April 25, 2024, 09:54:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 525998 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: January 05, 2010, 08:35:23 PM »

First Smith says she randomly walked over to Elizabeth and asked if she wanted to give her baby up for adoption.  WTF. 

Then she says neither are fit to be parents.  It also seems that her temporary guardianship may not be legal.  Big surprise there.

She seems a little full of the stuff she flushes out of others. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #141 on: January 05, 2010, 08:37:39 PM »

First Smith says she randomly walked over to Elizabeth and asked if she wanted to give her baby up for adoption.  WTF. 

Then she says neither are fit to be parents.  It also seems that her temporary guardianship may not be legal.  Big surprise there.

Who walks up to a strange woman holding a baby in an airport, and asks if she wanted to give her baby up for adoption? Tammi Faye in her zeal to have a child has lost her mind.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: January 05, 2010, 08:40:14 PM »

court images
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: January 05, 2010, 08:49:51 PM »

Nancy Grace actually had some BREAKING NEWS!!!

FBI San Antonio Texas have found the car at a local motel 6.  Car is being processed.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: January 05, 2010, 08:50:56 PM »

She looks really concerned and interested 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: January 05, 2010, 08:51:42 PM »

Nancy Grace actually had some BREAKING NEWS!!!

FBI San Antonio Texas have found the car at a local motel 6.  Car is being processed.
Great
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: January 05, 2010, 08:59:51 PM »

Who walks up to a strange woman holding a baby in an airport, and asks if she wanted to give her baby up for adoption? Tammi Faye in her zeal to have a child has lost her mind.

especially at an airport.  To walk up to a stranger and ask if they want to give their child away?  Still asking why Smith is not locked up.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: January 05, 2010, 09:10:18 PM »

Authorities find missing car, not missing baby

SAN ANTONIO — Authorities have found the vehicle belonging to an Arizona mother who has refused to say where her 8-month-old son is.

FBI spokesman Eric Vasys says San Antonio police and FBI agents found the vehicle outside a San Antonio motel Tuesday night and are processing the car for evidence that might point to the whereabouts of 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson. There were no obvious signs of violence.

Johnson's mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, was arrested in Miami Beach, Fla., last week after she failed to appear for a custodial hearing in Phoenix. The baby's father told authorities the mother had threatened the child.

She has refused to say where the baby is.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/6800404.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: January 05, 2010, 09:12:11 PM »

NG said at the end of her broadcast that the location of the car is one of the places she told the Smith’s she was staying at.  Why did the Smiths did not tell LE till now or LE has not been looking?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: January 05, 2010, 09:30:21 PM »

Couple: Mom of missing baby says he is in San Antonio  (with video)

UPDATE: Baby Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson says the baby is safe and in San Antonio.

She made the claim in a phone call from jail just this afternoon, but it has not been confirmed by police or the FBI.

Johnson called a Phoenix couple who were making plans to adopt baby Gabriel right before Johnson fled with the child.

Johnson told the couple today she found a loving family in the San Antonio area, spent a few days with them, and decided to leave Gabriel there.

Johnson continued on to Miami, where she was arrested by police and is now waiting to be brought back to Maricopa County.

Father of missing baby reveals his side of story in hopes of finding son

An 8-month-old is still missing and his mother, who was arraigned Monday in a Florida court, is still not revealing where the child might be.

Elizabeth Johnson took her son to San Antonio back on Dec. 18 and just over a week later was arrested in Miami without her son, Gabriel, with her.

She will not reveal his whereabouts and so Monday the boy's biological father, Logan McQueary, spoke to the media in hopes of encouraging someone with information to come forward.

New details reveal that Johnson told McQueary their son might not be alive, but relatives are still holding out hope that Gabriel is still alive.

McQueary pleaded that if anyone knows anything they should come forward.

Police also are continuing to search for Johnson’s white 1995 Oldsmobile Delta-88 with Arizona license plate AGZ4214.

If you have any information on the vehicle or on Gabriel's whereabouts you can contact the Tempe Police Department.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Father-of-missing-baby-reveals-his-side-of-story-in-hopes-of-finding-son-80676437.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: January 05, 2010, 09:33:21 PM »

NG said at the end of her broadcast that the location of the car is one of the places she told the Smith’s she was staying at.  Why did the Smiths did not tell LE till now or LE has not been looking?
I think the Smiths helped orchestrate this whole horrible situation. I would like to know who called in a tip that Elizabeth was at that youth hostel? I saw mention that on Tammi's facebook there are two Cheryls on there, wonder if one of the Cheryls is the woman that Elizabeth supposedly gave the baby too?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: January 05, 2010, 09:33:40 PM »

Authorities Find Arizona Mother's Car, Still No Baby

SAN ANTONIO —  Authorities have found the vehicle belonging to an Arizona mother who has refused to say where her 8-month-old son is.

FBI spokesman Eric Vasys says San Antonio police and FBI agents found the vehicle outside a San Antonio motel Tuesday night and are processing the car for evidence that might point to the whereabouts of 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson. There were no obvious signs of violence.

Johnson's mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, was arrested in Miami Beach, Fla., last week after she failed to appear for a custodial hearing in Phoenix. The baby's father told authorities the mother had threatened the child.

She has refused to say where the baby is.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,582108,00.html?test=latestnews
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: January 05, 2010, 09:43:00 PM »

I think the Smiths helped orchestrate this whole horrible situation. I would like to know who called in a tip that Elizabeth was at that youth hostel? I saw mention that on Tammi's facebook there are two Cheryls on there, wonder if one of the Cheryls is the woman that Elizabeth supposedly gave the baby too?

I saw the two Cheryl's.  I doubt this to be true though.  Thank goodness she did not say she gave the baby to Zanny.  The Smith's are now saying "Johnson told the couple today she found a loving family in the San Antonio area, spent a few days with them, and decided to leave Gabriel there."  So she stayed with then for a few days but does not know their address?  first name of husband?  phone number?  Colour of house?  BS!!!!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: January 05, 2010, 10:08:08 PM »

Missing Arizona Baby's Mom's Car Found In Texas

SAN ANTONIO (AP) ― The car belonging to an Arizona mother who allegedly sent her ex-boyfriend a message saying she'd killed their 8-month-old son was found Tuesday in Texas, but the baby remained missing, an FBI spokesman said.

Gabriel Johnson was last seen in San Antonio when authorities say his 23-year-old mother, Elizabeth Johnson of Tempe, Ariz., spent Dec. 22-27 staying at two motels there.

Johnson was arrested last week in Miami Beach, Fla., on suspicion of custodial interference after she failed to show up for a custodial hearing in Phoenix. Authorities say she has refused to say where her son is.

Johnson's white Oldsmobile was found parked at a San Antonio motel Tuesday evening. A baby seat and other items were inside, and there were no obvious signs of violence, said FBI spokesman Eric Vasys. The vehicle was being combed for evidence of the baby's whereabouts, he said.

The boy's father, Logan McQueary, said during a Monday news conference at a Tempe police substation that he had received a text message from Johnson telling him she had killed their son. But McQueary said he had "a feeling" the boy was still alive.

McQueary said Johnson has previously approached him about giving up his parental rights to Gabriel, saying another couple wanted to adopt him, but McQueary refused her request.

http://cbs4.com/wireapnewsfl/Car.belonging.to.2.1405522.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: January 05, 2010, 10:12:15 PM »

Watching NG again

Elizabeth lawyered up as soon as she was arrested

Elizabeth did not work, only Logan worked

SO ....who is paying for this trip, hotel's, lawyer....gee wonder.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: January 05, 2010, 11:29:47 PM »

Watching NG again

Elizabeth lawyered up as soon as she was arrested

Elizabeth did not work, only Logan worked

SO ....who is paying for this trip, hotel's, lawyer....gee wonder.

Several years ago there was an underground group which helped mothers and children disappear from husbands who were accused of sexually abusing the children.  They hid the children from the fathers and the courts.  I don't remember the name of the organization, but it was headed by a woman named "Faye" who lived in Atlanta.  I'm not suggesting this is the same "Faye" because this was at least 25 years ago and the "Faye" in Atlanta would be much older that this nutty Tammifay.  I do think it possible that little Gabriel has been given over to a group of this kind.  IMO the group did some good work.  I think however that they just took the word of the mother and sometimes this accusation is used falsely against the father and I think some fathers were unjustly kept from their children by this group.
I can make no judgement about the father of little Gabriel one way or the other as to whether or not the allegations of abuse of the mother are true.  I remember once being in an airport in Harrisburg PA when a mother of two small children was extremely tired and having a hard time with the kids and I offered to help her which she appreciated.   Never in a million years would I have suggested that she might want to give the kids up for adoption.  It turned out she was a doctor's wife just having a trying time after a trip and was waiting for her husband to pick her up.  No one in their right mind would ask a mother that and no mother in her right mind would accept in the way this was described. Although it appears to me that neither of these women is in their right mind, I sincerely doubt this incident ever happened.

It could be true that she handed the baby over to someone named Cheryl in Texas and Cheryl could be a member of this kind of group.  It could also be that this nutty Tammifay arranged it with the idea of getting little Gabriel back after it died down and that's why she tried to get the papers signed.   Maybe they didn't count on the father calling the police.  All of this is just speculation, of course and I have no way of knowing what actually happened.  I just hope the baby is being well taken care of and will be found and made a ward of the court until this can be sorted out.  I'm not sure that with the father's record he should have the baby either.

He looks like such a precious, happy baby and I pray he is OK.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #156 on: January 06, 2010, 12:27:41 AM »

Is it just me or does this case not smell of the Anthony case? At the least, as we all feared, KC and her family have given every poor excuse for mothers a cover story to at least delay justice if not avoid it completely.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #157 on: January 06, 2010, 12:32:39 AM »

I was not aware we had a thread for this precious boy and posted this at Caylees thread.....
I know this is little Caylees thread....but this case is too much like that case. I hope the Ants are really proud of what they have helped create with the games they play.   Gabriel Scott Johnson http://www.helpfindmychild.net/gabriel-johnson... This is too much like the Anthony case

From this....  Mom: I Gave My Baby To Texas Strangers new
Submitted by Jasmine on 6 January, 2010 - 03:28.

A Tempe woman arrested in Florida on suspicion of custodial interference said she gave her 8-month-old son to a Texas couple.

In an exclusive interview with CBS 5 News from her jail cell, Elizabeth Johnson, 23, said she met the couple in San Antonio while running away from Arizona.

“They approached me and came up to me,” she said. “I was alone with the baby at the park.”Johnson said she knows little about the couple. She said she doesn’t know their last name, address or phone number.“I trusted them,” she said. “I believed in my heart they were good people.”Elizabeth Johnson had not revealed the whereabouts of her baby until now.

Continues/...

http://www.kpho.com/news/22144314/detail.html
To this.....
A baby seat and other items new
Submitted by Admin on 6 January, 2010 - 03:51.

A baby seat and other items were inside, and there were no obvious signs of violence, said FBI spokesman Eric Vasys. The vehicle was being combed for evidence of the baby's whereabouts, he said.

@HelpFindMyChild <<< twitter
HFMC Dedicated to helping families find their missing children

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: January 06, 2010, 01:03:26 AM »

Authorities find car linked to missing Arizona baby

The car belonging to an Arizona mother whose son is missing was found Tuesday night at a South Side motel, but the child hasn't been found, authorities said.

The FBI and San Antonio police found Elizabeth Johnson's white 1995 Oldsmobile around 7 p.m. Tuesday at a Motel 6 in the 7900 block of Interstate 35 South near Zarzamora Road, said FBI spokesman Erik Vasys.

Authorities did not find anyone with the car, but they were searching for any information inside it that might lead them to 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson. It wasn't immediately known how long the car had been at the location or what evidence might have been found inside it.

Johnson, 23, was in San Antonio from Dec. 20-27 and stayed at two hotels. The child was last seen Dec. 26. Johnson left the city the next day for Miami Beach, Fla., where she was arrested Dec. 30 on a felony custodial interference warrant for failing to appear at a custody hearing in Maricopa County, Ariz., on Dec. 28. At the hearing, her custodial rights were revoked and full custody was given to Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, 25.

Tempe, Ariz., police said McQueary knew Johnson was out of town with Gabriel but that he became concerned for his son's safety when he received threats against the boy from Johnson.

Anyone with information is asked to call the FBI at (210) 225-6741 or Tempe Police Department at (480) 350-8311.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/80764072.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: January 06, 2010, 01:18:04 AM »

Couple: Mom of missing baby says he is in San Antonio

UPDATE: Baby Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson says the baby is safe and in San Antonio.

She made the claim in a phone call from jail just this afternoon, but it has not been confirmed by police or the FBI.

Johnson called a Phoenix couple who were making plans to adopt baby Gabriel right before Johnson fled with the child.

Johnson told the couple today she found a loving family in the San Antonio area, spent a few days with them, and decided to leave Gabriel there.

Johnson continued on to Miami, where she was arrested by police and is now waiting to be brought back to Maricopa County.

The 1995 Oldsmobile being driven by Elizabeth was located in San Antonio on Tuesday at about 4:40 p.m. by and FBI agent. The vehicle was at a Motel 6 across from a Tornado bus station off of Interstate 35 and will be processed for evidence.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Father-of-missing-baby-reveals-his-side-of-story-in-hopes-of-finding-son-80676437.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.