April 25, 2024, 06:29:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 525986 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1420 on: January 13, 2010, 06:53:51 PM »

Why would a person of interest be allowed to speak to Elizabeth? Where is Elizabeth's lawyer, he must be a real winner to have allowed that to happen.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1421 on: January 13, 2010, 06:54:02 PM »

Leticia is talking on HLN

Elizabeth told Tammi in jail today

Yes, EJ is sure her baby is alive

EJ is still maintaining the story about the couple and gave a description of the couple, she says they came to her hotel met her with a car seat for the baby and they were elated to take the baby home with them

EJ has begged investigators to do a composite sketch to give a description of this couple so they can find them

EJ believes this couple is in hiding and that this was an illegal adoption.  The mystery couple told EJ "don't worry in a couple of years no body will recognize this baby as his looks will change so much'.

EJ prefers not to talk to local police but wants to strictly talk to the FBI

EJ is begging the FBI to do a composite sketch.

She met the couple at a park but the exchange happened at the hotel.

Let's see here, doesn't want to talk to local police and wants only to talk to FBI, sound anything like Casey? Mystery couple, mystery nanny.

No Rose & Monkeys,

Why do we need a sketch?  The exchange happened in the Hotel, it would be video?

Unless TS did research and found out different and is feeding her an alibi!

This is a fed lie, a canned story,TS cooked this up. JMO

Agree.  This video says they have time stamp photos of her on Dec 26th with Gabriel so I bet they are from the hotel. They are also now checking landfills and dumpsters.

http://www.azcentral.com/video/61525655001
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1422 on: January 13, 2010, 07:20:32 PM »

LE has stated many times the baby was last seen on the 26th at the park. she says they picked the baby up from the hotel after meeting at the park. Wouldn't LE have said he was last seen with an unidentified couple at said hotel per a video and put out an amber alert? Remember Shaniya? This is another FOS story.  She would be a pathological liar, someone that lies to manipulate the outcome they want or need.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1423 on: January 13, 2010, 07:22:43 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

I haven't kept up with this case, except for NG and we all know how far behind she can be.   Monkey Devil!
Is there anything that could tie the couple who have been named POI in this case to Wisconsin?

I came across a most likely nothing to do with this case at all but strange coincidence on a totally unrelated message board.  If there was even a slight chance it could be something, I wanted to mention it.

This reminds me so much of kc it just makes me ill!

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1424 on: January 13, 2010, 07:22:46 PM »

Why would a person of interest be allowed to speak to Elizabeth? Where is Elizabeth's lawyer, he must be a real winner to have allowed that to happen.

I would suppose to see what is said and how deep of a hole they can dig? Dig away Tammi, everytime you speak you dig a little bit deeper.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1425 on: January 13, 2010, 07:30:48 PM »

<snipped from Seahorse quote>
Natisha Lance(NG Producer) just stated on HLN that she had spoken to people at the hotel who said that EJ checked in there with a different name and had a Texas, ID.
I have been gleaning
[/quote]

Seahorse-This is HUGE " and had a Texas, ID." in my opinion.

I personally feel like she just wanted to be rid of this baby and is/was capable of disposing of him like trash. I think she wanted to disappear and start a new life on her own without any baggage (aka Gabriel)(sorry for the harsh scenario) She is a beautiful and smart (4.0 gpa) woman by all accounts. She could have made something for herself. I think she felt like Gabriel was keeping her from "being all she could be".

I just pray that she was smart enough to realize the implications between "murder " and "child abandonment and chose the lesser of the two evils.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1426 on: January 13, 2010, 07:34:27 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

I haven't kept up with this case, except for NG and we all know how far behind she can be.   Monkey Devil!
Is there anything that could tie the couple who have been named POI in this case to Wisconsin?

I came across a most likely nothing to do with this case at all but strange coincidence on a totally unrelated message board.  If there was even a slight chance it could be something, I wanted to mention it.

Anything is possible with Tammi and Jack. Please elaborate or give us a link about the Wisconsin case. Good thinking Bull!! an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: January 13, 2010, 07:43:11 PM »

Do you know who tammi reminds me of? KaraK in the Lindsey Baum case. Something about what she says and how she says it just reminds me of her
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: January 13, 2010, 07:43:38 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Right now it involves 4 states.  Anything is possible right now.  Wisconsin has to this point not specifically been mentioned.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1429 on: January 13, 2010, 07:48:10 PM »

FBI questions Texas group in missing kid case

The nationwide search for the missing 8-month-old Tempe boy has led FBI agents to question employees of a San Antonio, Texas, organization that oversees the licensing of colon-cleansing practitioners.

The International Association of Colon Hydrotherapists certified Tammi Smith of Scottsdale, who was named a person of interest in the search for Gabriel Johnson.

The boy’s mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, was last seen with Gabriel on Dec. 26 at a motel about a block away from the organization’s offices.

“It’s a long shot, but we’re questioning people there to see if there is a connection,” said Kim Hale, commander of investigations for the Tempe Police Department. “Our focus continues to be in San Antonio where the child was last seen.”

Smith owns Healing Waters in Sun City West and in Glendale, according to her company’s Web site. Her husband, Jack Smith, also was named a person of interest in the case. The couple had said they were interested in adopting Gabriel from his mother and father, Logan McQueary. Police have said the Smiths are withholding information that could lead them to the baby boy.

Johnson was arrested at a youth hostel in Miami Beach, Fla. on Dec. 30, and was extradited to Arizona late Saturday on suspicion of custodial interference, kidnapping and child abuse. She is being held in the Maricopa County Estrella Jail on $1.1 million cash bond, and has been uncooperative with authorities since her arrest, Hale said.

Hale said Wednesday that investigators are trying to determine whether Johnson, 23, gave the child away in San Antonio as she told the FBI, or killed the baby. Johnson told McQueary, her estranged boyfriend, by phone and text message on Dec. 27 that she killed the baby and put its body in a dumpster in a baby bag, according to a Maricopa County Superior Court document.

However, police have said they believe the baby is still alive.

When Johnson was arrested, she had about $500 cash on her, according to police.

Hale said there was a certain amount of planning that Johnson did before she left Arizona with the baby on Dec. 18, and investigators believe she had some kind of help.

“We know originally, she sold a couple of dogs, she had a roommate that gave her about $400, and she had some social services assistance,” Hale said. “When you start adding up all that, we estimated she had about $1,200 when she left. By the time you start calculating the drive, gas, motel stays and shopping in Miami, and her having about $500 cash on her at the time of her arrest, the numbers don’t add up. Somewhere along the way, she came into some extra funds.”

The International Association of Colon Hydrotherapists claims it is the only organization that certifies colon hydrotherapists and has about 2,500 members throughout the United States and in other countries, the association’s spokeswoman said.

The Smiths took a polygraph administered by Tempe police on Friday, and the results came back as inconclusive, according to police.

Jack Smith told the Tribune on Wednesday that Tammi visited Johnson in jail, and he was not sure whether Tammi had ever been in San Antonio “in her life.”

San Antonio police opened a missing persons investigation into Gabriel on Thursday, and a $5,000 reward now is being offered for the safe return of Gabriel through Crime Stoppers in San Antonio. If anyone has any information about Gabriel’s whereabouts, they can call (210) 224-7867.

Tips can also be submitted online at www.sacrimestoppers.com or text “Tip 127 plus your tip” to CRIMES (274637).

Hale said Wednesday that investigators also have a GPS tracking device that was recovered from the 1995 white Delta-88 Oldsmobile she abandoned in San Antonio on Dec. 27 before boarding a bus to Miami.

If anyone knows of Gabriel Johnson’s whereabouts, they also can call the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-843-5678.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149469
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1430 on: January 13, 2010, 07:52:35 PM »

<snipped from Seahorse quote>
Natisha Lance(NG Producer) just stated on HLN that she had spoken to people at the hotel who said that EJ checked in there with a different name and had a Texas, ID.
I have been gleaning

Seahorse-This is HUGE " and had a Texas, ID." in my opinion.

I personally feel like she just wanted to be rid of this baby and is/was capable of disposing of him like trash. I think she wanted to disappear and start a new life on her own without any baggage (aka Gabriel)(sorry for the harsh scenario) She is a beautiful and smart (4.0 gpa) woman by all accounts. She could have made something for herself. I think she felt like Gabriel was keeping her from "being all she could be".

I just pray that she was smart enough to realize the implications between "murder " and "child abandonment and chose the lesser of the two evils.

[/quote]

IIRC the bus depot man said she used the name Elizabeth Jones.  First I heard of the TX Id was today.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1431 on: January 13, 2010, 07:57:55 PM »

Not sure Jack if Tammi has never been to San Antonio, this might help refresh your memory.     The nationwide search for the missing 8-month-old Tempe boy has led FBI agents to question employees of a San Antonio, Texas, organization that oversees the licensing of colon-cleansing practitioners.

The International Association of Colon Hydrotherapists certified Tammi Smith of Scottsdale, who was named a person of interest in the search for Gabriel Johnson.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1432 on: January 13, 2010, 07:58:41 PM »

Off Topic**

*Northern is your post counter on the fritz? I noticed your post numbers dont change for each post....(congrats by the way on 10,000)  an angelic monkey

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1433 on: January 13, 2010, 08:00:58 PM »

Off Topic**

*Northern is your post counter on the fritz? I noticed your post numbers dont change for each post....(congrats by the way on 10,000)  an angelic monkey

oops, just noticed mine do not change either!!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: January 13, 2010, 08:03:48 PM »

Off Topic**

I have not paid attention to the counter.  Does that mean I won't get old now if the coutner stands still?  Thank you   an angelic monkey
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: January 13, 2010, 08:04:21 PM »

Off Topic**

oops, just noticed mine do not change either!!

I'll let Klaasend know.  Muffy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: January 13, 2010, 08:05:09 PM »

NG

Hotel clerk says she checked in with TX id

EJ is saying that FBI has video of couple who has Gabriel

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: January 13, 2010, 08:05:10 PM »

Off Topic**

I have not paid attention to the counter.  Does that mean I won't get old now if the coutner stands still?  Thank you   an angelic monkey

BBM

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1438 on: January 13, 2010, 08:06:14 PM »

Off Topic**

I hope it takes about 20 years off of me!! 

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1439 on: January 13, 2010, 08:11:46 PM »

This is a huge longshot, and I do want to emphasize that I only mention it because of the dates, and the name and the state.
This poster says they just had a baby Gabriel placed into their care on January 1, in San Antonio.  Blogger said her name is "Beth".
Just a bunch of coincidences, IMO.  Still, probably nothing?

found here:  http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2010/01/sharing-enthusiasm.html

Blogger Beth said...

I live in WI, but am currently in San Antonio, TX. My husband and I are adopting a handsome baby boy that was placed into our care on January 1. I've decided to make my project life about Baby Gabriel. Even though I won't be home when my project arrives I am clicking away taking his photo here in San Antonio.
    January 4, 2010 1:45 PM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.