April 24, 2024, 04:08:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 525849 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1500 on: January 13, 2010, 09:40:37 PM »

This reporter had posted on their site last week to send in your questions and they would try to answer them....so I sent in one Asking if Jack and Tammi had been checked into for baby brokering. He emailed me and asked that I call him and he gave me his cell number.  He wanted to know what I knew and if I knew Jack and Tammi. I explained to him who I was and that I belonged to scared monkeys. He laughed and said that he was wondering what SM was because all the questions he got were from Sm members but 3. So we have been emailing back and forth since then, And he told me if we found anything to call him. Just wanted you guys to know how I was in contact with him.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1501 on: January 13, 2010, 09:45:33 PM »

Darla you did good too! Great thinking on your part to get the press involved, it will help to ensure LE digs further.

So this beth person is anyone working on her at all? I can't get onto her blog. What does she look like, anyone see a pic? Does it match up with what EJ said?
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1502 on: January 13, 2010, 09:47:14 PM »

I don't know about the rest of you guys but I am shaking all over.

I have happy chills! I pray this is the answer, way to go ,OMG!!!

Due to experiance, the more people calling this in the better. We do not want LE to just shrug this off although I could not imagine them doing so.

I got the happy chills and tears to go along with it!!! OMG O4Bull you are superfragalistick (sp?) for finding this!!!!!!!  Thanks to all of you too that had the contacts to get this out there. I am so excited I think I just peed on myself..(just kidding about the pee)

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1503 on: January 13, 2010, 09:47:41 PM »

Trying to visualize the possible scenerio.

1.  Couple from WI are working with an adoption agency in San Antonio for a private adoption.
2.  Eliz contacts this agency in San Antonio and says she wants to give up her baby.  She may have faked documents from the birth father giving up his rights.
3.  Eliz hands over Gabriel to the agency people on December 26
4.  Agency people give the baby to Beth and her husband on 1/1/10 and they remain in San Antonio to finish the paperwork.

Klaas ... your scenario could be exactly what took place.

I just cannot comprehend why all those involved with the adoption process have not clued in with all the media attention encompassing missing Gabriel ... clued in and contacted authorities.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: January 13, 2010, 09:48:14 PM »

Darla you did good too! Great thinking on your part to get the press involved, it will help to ensure LE digs further.

So this beth person is anyone working on her at all? I can't get onto her blog. What does she look like, anyone see a pic? Does it match up with what EJ said?

Beth was just a person posting on someone else's blog about a product "Project Life" that Becky Higgins was selling.  It's like a photo album organizer thing.  http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2010/01/sharing-enthusiasm.html

Beth's comment was to explain how she was going to be using the product.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1505 on: January 13, 2010, 09:50:28 PM »

This reporter had posted on their site last week to send in your questions and they would try to answer them....so I sent in one Asking if Jack and Tammi had been checked into for baby brokering. He emailed me and asked that I call him and he gave me his cell number.  He wanted to know what I knew and if I knew Jack and Tammi. I explained to him who I was and that I belonged to scared monkeys. He laughed and said that he was wondering what SM was because all the questions he got were from Sm members but 3. So we have been emailing back and forth since then, And he told me if we found anything to call him. Just wanted you guys to know how I was in contact with him.
That's great, praying that this couple from WI has baby Gabriel  an angelic monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: January 13, 2010, 09:51:05 PM »

1.  Couple from WI are working with an adoption agency in San Antonio for a private adoption.
2.  Eliz contacts this agency in San Antonio and says she wants to give up her baby.  She may have faked documents from the birth father giving up his rights.
4.  Agency people give the baby to Beth and her husband on 1/1/10 and they remain in San Antonio to finish the paperwork.

I just cannot comprehend why all those involved with the adoption process have not clued in with all the media attention encompassing missing Gabriel ... clued in and contacted authorities.

Janet

I'm thinking that the agency is freaking out at the moment.  The couple (Beth and her husband) may not be aware yet if they are spending all their time playing with their adopted baby and not watching the news.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1507 on: January 13, 2010, 09:51:51 PM »

I don't know about the rest of you guys but I am shaking all over.

How cool will that be to see on NG..."O4Bull, blogger from Scared Monkeys solves missing Gabriel mystery". 

Yeah, O4Bull can show Nancy what sexy really is!!!!

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1508 on: January 13, 2010, 09:52:44 PM »

Wonder if she named Craig Cherry as a possible father just to tick off Logan in hopes he would sign the papers knowing she had messed around with someone else.

Since he claims he and Tammi were close, I would love to know how much Mr. Cherry knows.

I would think the plan was to have Cherry sign over his rights to the baby.   However, this plan fell of the tracks when Logan took paternity test to prove he was the father.  If Logan had not of done that, then I would think Tammi would have Cherry sign the papers saying he terminates his rights.

bingo! skipped ahead to comment on this ...now back to catch up..pages behind..Smile

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1509 on: January 13, 2010, 09:53:56 PM »

Great work monkeys. Darla, did you send him this latest info?

as for them not keying in, well, I think as soon as the story broke both the new adoptive parents and adoption agency were trying to make sure they CYA'd as well as finding a loop hole to help the new parents keep baby Gabe. just a thought.

I am not having a very good day but have been checking in to see if there has been a break in baby Gabes case and will continue to do so until he is found.... Take care all and I hope this is the one.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1510 on: January 13, 2010, 09:55:02 PM »

Klaas,
Do you want me to do this? or have you already tried to contact someone?
I'm not interested in the reward, just the baby.  I just don't want to duplicate report it and bug LE.

By the way O4Bull - that was a fantastic find!

Get those new panties ready....you did great....!!!  Thanks.
I am gonna need some new panties!  I've never called the f b i before!  Once my mom got a call from them!!  There was a missing child who happened to look not very much a little tiny bit like my daughter and they were sitting outside her home when they called.  She had my daughter with her and someone must have turned my mom in.  LOL
My mom was freaking out that they were going to take my daughter and called me.  I've been scared of them since.

Quite frankly, calling the FBI would warrant a panty change for me too. Thank you for having the courage to call them and the intuition that this could possibly be something!!!  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: January 13, 2010, 09:59:00 PM »

This is a huge longshot, and I do want to emphasize that I only mention it because of the dates, and the name and the state.
This poster says they just had a baby Gabriel placed into their care on January 1, in San Antonio.  Blogger said her name is "Beth".
Just a bunch of coincidences, IMO.  Still, probably nothing?

found here:  http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2010/01/sharing-enthusiasm.html

Blogger Beth said...

I live in WI, but am currently in San Antonio, TX. My husband and I are adopting a handsome baby boy that was placed into our care on January 1. I've decided to make my project life about Baby Gabriel. Even though I won't be home when my project arrives I am clicking away taking his photo here in San Antonio.
    January 4, 2010 1:45 PM

this could be something! good work! hope that it is baby Gabriel

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: January 13, 2010, 10:01:18 PM »

good work Darla and all monkeys who have uncovered some fantastic articles and ideas to ponder on this missing child! ya hoo! monkeys rock...

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1513 on: January 13, 2010, 10:02:48 PM »

Janet

I'm thinking that the agency is freaking out at the moment.  The couple (Beth and her husband) may not be aware yet if they are spending all their time playing with their adopted baby and not watching the news.

I was reading very fast thru her blog and read that she had been in Mexico at wedding also recentley

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1514 on: January 13, 2010, 10:03:28 PM »

Beth has a Blogger acct, but she just made it this month and there is nothing on it. Which is odd, if she just adopted a new baby. You would think she would have put up pictures by now.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1515 on: January 13, 2010, 10:06:07 PM »

04Bull we must fine you some nice fine thongs to wear on Nancy Grace. You deserve pure silk ones for your outstanding work tonight.

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: January 13, 2010, 10:06:25 PM »

I just got off the phone with the FBI.  Don't know why that made me so nervous.  Monkey Devil!
I told him what I found and emailed him the link. 

an angelic monkey   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: January 13, 2010, 10:06:26 PM »

Beth has a Blogger acct, but she just made it this month and there is nothing on it. Which is odd, if she just adopted a new baby. You would think she would have put up pictures by now.

I think the only reason Beth has a blogger account was to post that comment on Becky's blog.  You know, you want to say something and they make you get an account and won't let you post anonymously.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1518 on: January 13, 2010, 10:09:48 PM »

I just got a confirmation from one of Tammis relatives about Tammi's age and birthdate.

I was told that "yes, she is 37 years old and born in 1972"

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1519 on: January 13, 2010, 10:10:08 PM »

04Bull we must fine you some nice fine thongs to wear on Nancy Grace. You deserve pure silk ones for your outstanding work tonight.
  Only the best for 04Bull
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.