April 25, 2024, 07:01:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 526027 times)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1520 on: January 13, 2010, 10:10:45 PM »

Trying to visualize the possible scenerio.

1.  Couple from WI are working with an adoption agency in San Antonio for a private adoption.
2.  Eliz contacts this agency in San Antonio and says she wants to give up her baby.  She may have faked documents from the birth father giving up his rights.
3.  Eliz hands over Gabriel to the agency people on December 26
4.  Agency people give the baby to Beth and her husband on 1/1/10 and they remain in San Antonio to finish the paperwork.

Klaas ... your scenario could be exactly what took place.

I just cannot comprehend why all those involved with the adoption process have not clued in with all the media attention encompassing missing Gabriel ... clued in and contacted authorities.

Janet

I'm thinking that the agency is freaking out at the moment.  The couple (Beth and her husband) may not be aware yet if they are spending all their time playing with their adopted baby and not watching the news.

I was reading very fast thru her blog and read that she had been in Mexico at wedding also recentley

Sorry forget that post I got the Becky and Beth confused

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1521 on: January 13, 2010, 10:20:34 PM »

1.  Couple from WI are working with an adoption agency in San Antonio for a private adoption.
2.  Eliz contacts this agency in San Antonio and says she wants to give up her baby.  She may have faked documents from the birth father giving up his rights.
4.  Agency people give the baby to Beth and her husband on 1/1/10 and they remain in San Antonio to finish the paperwork.

I just cannot comprehend why all those involved with the adoption process have not clued in with all the media attention encompassing missing Gabriel ... clued in and contacted authorities.

Janet

I'm thinking that the agency is freaking out at the moment.  The couple (Beth and her husband) may not be aware yet if they are spending all their time playing with their adopted baby and not watching the news.

I was reading very fast thru her blog and read that she had been in Mexico at wedding also recentley
The lady (Becky Higgins) who writes the blog went to Mexico, not the poster "Beth".  Beth was commenting on Becky's blog.  I couldn't find anything else out about "Beth".  I think Klaas is right, she created an account to comment.  an angelic monkey
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: January 13, 2010, 10:21:57 PM »

Sorry, MyMonkey
I see you figured that out already.  I'm being distracted by my monkeys who don't want to go to bed.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1523 on: January 13, 2010, 10:22:54 PM »

Darla you did good too! Great thinking on your part to get the press involved, it will help to ensure LE digs further.

So this beth person is anyone working on her at all? I can't get onto her blog. What does she look like, anyone see a pic? Does it match up with what EJ said?

Beth was just a person posting on someone else's blog about a product "Project Life" that Becky Higgins was selling.  It's like a photo album organizer thing.  http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2010/01/sharing-enthusiasm.html

Beth's comment was to explain how she was going to be using the product.

Thanks for clearing that up! I got a bit confused. So I wonder if this is Gabriel Johnson, where was he for 4 days prior?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1524 on: January 13, 2010, 10:23:23 PM »

She had posted something else also under another blog, but it didn't have anything to do with the baby or adoption.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1525 on: January 13, 2010, 10:23:34 PM »

How interesting is this?

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149469

FBI questions Texas group in missing kid case
Comments 0| Recommend 2
Mike Sakal, Tribune

January 13, 2010 - 4:59PM

The nationwide search for a missing 8-month-old Tempe boy has led FBI agents to question employees of a San Antonio organization that oversees the licensing of colon-cleansing practitioners.

The International Association of Colon Hydrotherapists certified Tammi Smith of Scottsdale, who was named a person of interest in the search for Gabriel Johnson.

The boy's mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, was last seen with Gabriel on Dec. 26 at a motel about a block away from the organization's offices.

"It's a long shot, but we're questioning people there to see if there is a connection," said Kim Hale, commander of investigations for the Tempe Police Department. "Our focus continues to be in San Antonio where the child was last seen."

Smith owns Healing Waters in Sun City West and in Glendale, according to her company's Web site. Her husband, Jack Smith, also was named a person of interest in the case. The couple had said they were interested in adopting Gabriel from his mother and father, Logan McQueary. Police have said the Smiths are withholding information that could lead them to the baby boy.

Johnson was arrested at a youth hostel in Miami Beach, Fla., on Dec. 30 and was extradited to Arizona late Saturday on suspicion of custodial interference, kidnapping and child abuse. She is being held in the Maricopa County Estrella Jail on a $1.1 million cash bond and has been uncooperative with authorities since her arrest, Hale said.

Hale said Wednesday that investigators are trying to determine whether Johnson, 23, gave the child away in San Antonio as she told the FBI, or killed the baby. Johnson told McQueary, her estranged boyfriend, by phone and text message on Dec. 27 that she killed the baby and put its body in a dumpster in a diaper bag, according to a Maricopa County Superior Court document.

Polygraph inconclusive in missing baby case

Mother of missing child returned to Valley

However, police have said they believe the baby is still alive.

When Johnson was arrested, she had about $500 cash on her, according to police.

Hale said there was a certain amount of planning that Johnson did before she left Arizona with the baby on Dec. 18, and investigators believe she had some kind of help.

"We know originally, she sold a couple of dogs, she had a roommate that gave her about $400, and she had some social services assistance," Hale said. "When you start adding up all that, we estimated she had about $1,200 when she left. By the time you start calculating the drive, gas, motel stays and shopping in Miami, and her having about $500 cash on her at the time of her arrest, the numbers don't add up. Somewhere along the way, she came into some extra funds."

The International Association of Colon Hydrotherapists claims it is the only organization that certifies colon hydrotherapists and has about 2,500 members throughout the United States and in other countries, the association's spokeswoman said.

The Smiths took a polygraph administered by Tempe police on Friday, and the results came back as inconclusive, according to police.

Jack Smith told the Tribune on Wednesday that Tammi visited Johnson in jail and he was not sure whether Tammi had ever been in San Antonio "in her life."

San Antonio police opened a missing persons investigation into Gabriel on Thursday, and a $5,000 reward now is being offered for the safe return of Gabriel through Crime Stoppers in San Antonio. If anyone has any information about Gabriel's whereabouts, they can call (210) 224-7867.

Tips can also be submitted online at www.sacrimestoppers.com, or by text-messaging "Tip 127 plus your tip" to CRIMES (274637).

Hale said Wednesday that investigators also have a GPS tracking device that was recovered from the 1995 white Delta 88 Oldsmobile she abandoned in San Antonio on Dec. 27 before boarding a bus to Miami.

If anyone knows of Gabriel Johnson's whereabouts, they also can call the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-843-5678.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1526 on: January 13, 2010, 10:23:40 PM »

Beth has a Blogger acct, but she just made it this month and there is nothing on it. Which is odd, if she just adopted a new baby. You would think she would have put up pictures by now.

I think the only reason Beth has a blogger account was to post that comment on Becky's blog.  You know, you want to say something and they make you get an account and won't let you post anonymously.

I may have misunderstood but ... this excited new Mom apparented ordered the Project Life from Becky and ... it would have been delivered by the time she got home.  I believe Project Life may be a fancy photo album.  This would imply that in the course of the investigation the authorities could obtain Beth's MI address through Becky and check it out.

Janet

++++++

Blogger Beth said...

I live in WI, but am currently in San Antonio, TX. My husband and I are adopting a handsome baby boy that was placed into our care on January 1. I've decided to make my project life about Baby Gabriel. Even though I won't be home when my project arrives I am clicking away taking his photo here in San Antonio.

January 4, 2010 1:45 PM

http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2010/01/sharing-enthusiasm.html

Becky's Blog
Monday, January 4, 2010

sharing the enthusiasm

First, a visual update of where I'm starting to notice more Project Life deliveries in a few more states today -- MONDAY.

It sounds like some of you are taking a picture when Project Life is delivered to you. Just for fun ... send me a picture of you holding your Project Life kit (doesn't matter if it's still in the box or not). I'm going to do something fun with those pictures.

Likewise ... If you want to email a brief testimonial about Project Life, drop me an email. By sending me a picture and/or testimonial, you're giving me permission to potentially use it on the website.

I'd love to hear from you. Send your photos and testimonials to

projectlife@beckyhiggins.com.

http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2010/01/sharing-enthusiasm.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1527 on: January 13, 2010, 10:23:58 PM »

Janet

The lady (Becky Higgins) who writes the blog went to Mexico, not the poster "Beth".  Beth was commenting on Becky's blog.  I couldn't find anything else out about "Beth".  I think Klaas is right, she created an account to comment.  an angelic monkey

Thanks I reread and corrected  myself...sorry

Thanks for the find....praying its Gabriel.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1528 on: January 13, 2010, 10:29:43 PM »

I am still stunned this was found. How could this not be the same baby? The same time frame, the same town, the same name...Praying this is the same baby
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1529 on: January 13, 2010, 10:34:10 PM »

How interesting is this?

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149469

FBI questions Texas group in missing kid case
Comments 0| Recommend 2
Mike Sakal, Tribune

January 13, 2010 - 4:59PM

The nationwide search for a missing 8-month-old Tempe boy has led FBI agents to question employees of a San Antonio organization that oversees the licensing of colon-cleansing practitioners.

The International Association of Colon Hydrotherapists certified Tammi Smith of Scottsdale, who was named a person of interest in the search for Gabriel Johnson.

The boy's mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, was last seen with Gabriel on Dec. 26 at a motel about a block away from the organization's offices.

"It's a long shot, but we're questioning people there to see if there is a connection," said Kim Hale, commander of investigations for the Tempe Police Department. "Our focus continues to be in San Antonio where the child was last seen."

Smith owns Healing Waters in Sun City West and in Glendale, according to her company's Web site. Her husband, Jack Smith, also was named a person of interest in the case. The couple had said they were interested in adopting Gabriel from his mother and father, Logan McQueary. Police have said the Smiths are withholding information that could lead them to the baby boy.

Johnson was arrested at a youth hostel in Miami Beach, Fla., on Dec. 30 and was extradited to Arizona late Saturday on suspicion of custodial interference, kidnapping and child abuse. She is being held in the Maricopa County Estrella Jail on a $1.1 million cash bond and has been uncooperative with authorities since her arrest, Hale said.

Hale said Wednesday that investigators are trying to determine whether Johnson, 23, gave the child away in San Antonio as she told the FBI, or killed the baby. Johnson told McQueary, her estranged boyfriend, by phone and text message on Dec. 27 that she killed the baby and put its body in a dumpster in a diaper bag, according to a Maricopa County Superior Court document.

Polygraph inconclusive in missing baby case

Mother of missing child returned to Valley

However, police have said they believe the baby is still alive.

When Johnson was arrested, she had about $500 cash on her, according to police.

Hale said there was a certain amount of planning that Johnson did before she left Arizona with the baby on Dec. 18, and investigators believe she had some kind of help.

"We know originally, she sold a couple of dogs, she had a roommate that gave her about $400, and she had some social services assistance," Hale said. "When you start adding up all that, we estimated she had about $1,200 when she left. By the time you start calculating the drive, gas, motel stays and shopping in Miami, and her having about $500 cash on her at the time of her arrest, the numbers don't add up. Somewhere along the way, she came into some extra funds."

The International Association of Colon Hydrotherapists claims it is the only organization that certifies colon hydrotherapists and has about 2,500 members throughout the United States and in other countries, the association's spokeswoman said.

The Smiths took a polygraph administered by Tempe police on Friday, and the results came back as inconclusive, according to police.

Jack Smith told the Tribune on Wednesday that Tammi visited Johnson in jail and he was not sure whether Tammi had ever been in San Antonio "in her life."

San Antonio police opened a missing persons investigation into Gabriel on Thursday, and a $5,000 reward now is being offered for the safe return of Gabriel through Crime Stoppers in San Antonio. If anyone has any information about Gabriel's whereabouts, they can call (210) 224-7867.

Tips can also be submitted online at www.sacrimestoppers.com, or by text-messaging "Tip 127 plus your tip" to CRIMES (274637).

Hale said Wednesday that investigators also have a GPS tracking device that was recovered from the 1995 white Delta 88 Oldsmobile she abandoned in San Antonio on Dec. 27 before boarding a bus to Miami.

If anyone knows of Gabriel Johnson's whereabouts, they also can call the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-843-5678.

CRIDENTIALS: Tammi Fay Peters Smith

January of 2005 - Certified on the Hydro San Plus - Colon Hydro Therapy Machine 

April of 2005 – Certified as a Colon Hydro Therapist through the American Institute of Natural Health of California

April of 2007 – Level 3-Advanced Certified in Colon Hydro Therapy, Parasitology and Colon Implantation, through the International School of Colon Hydro Therapy, INC. in Juno Beach, Florida

May of 2007 – Level 3-Advanced Certified in Colon Hydro Therapy through I-ACT
International Association for Colon Hydro Therapy in San Antonio, Texas

Because of all Tammi Smith’s Certifications and experience, she has recently been accepted into the I-ACT Instructor Level courses to become an I-ACT Certified Teacher.  She is hopeful to finish all her classes and open her I-ACT Recognized School and Retreat Center, by this spring in Scottsdale, Arizona.

In May of 2009, Tammi will have accomplished enough accreditations with I-ACT to sit for the National Board of Colon Hydro Therapy.

*Tammi is also currently working on finishing her Masters of Science Degree in Naturopathic Medicine, to become a Doctor of Naturopathy.

*All proof of certifications and any medical experience are kept on file in our Phoenix, AZ 85083 office for any clients needing verification.  Or if you go to the I-ACT website

http://www.healingwatersaz.com/Credentials.html
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1530 on: January 13, 2010, 10:36:22 PM »

Here is contact information for WOAI TV news tips in San Antonio.

News Tips: NewsDesk@woaitv.com

Response:

Hi there!  We saw that, too, but the day it was posted makes us wonder if this is a cruel joke or real.  We're alerting the police just in case.

Thank you for bringing it to our attention and have a great day!
[/i]

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1531 on: January 13, 2010, 10:37:54 PM »

Dress thong (for interviews):   Monkey Devil!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1532 on: January 13, 2010, 10:45:35 PM »

Monkey Devil!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1533 on: January 13, 2010, 10:47:01 PM »

Response:

Hi there!  We saw that, too, but the day it was posted makes us wonder if this is a cruel joke or real.  We're alerting the police just in case.

[/i]

Janet,
is this the reply you received?    they think it was a cruel joke?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1534 on: January 13, 2010, 10:47:25 PM »

OOOOW!

_____

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1535 on: January 13, 2010, 10:49:30 PM »

OOOOW!

Klaas is helping me bring sexy back!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1536 on: January 13, 2010, 10:50:19 PM »

Did we post this already?

http://www.ksat.com/news/22226868/detail.html

Baby Gabriel's Mother Speaks Out
Elizabeth Johnson Describes SA Couple She Says She Gave Gabriel To

POSTED: Wednesday, January 13, 2010
UPDATED: 9:17 pm CST January 13, 2010
SAN ANTONIO -- Tammy Smith, the woman Tempe police named as a "person of interest" after learning she tried to adopt 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson against his father's wishes, said she spoke with Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, in jail Wednesday.

Smith said Johnson gave her a physical description of the San Antonio couple Elizabeth allegedly gave Gabriel to.

"The husband is tall, not hugely fat, but big," Smith said Elizabeth said. "The woman is (Elizabeth's) size with long blonde hair."

Smith said Johnson even described the exchange of Gabriel in her hotel room.

"She said, 'I was in the hotel room, they came in the hotel room (and) I held (Gabriel) and we talked,'" Smith said.

Smith said Elizabeth told her the woman put Gabriel in a car seat and they left the hotel room.

Smith told Arizona reporters she believes Gabriel is still alive.

"I looked in her (Elizabeth's) eyes and I can tell you that baby is alive," Smith said. "That baby is alive. There is no doubt in my mind."

Smith said Johnson told her she does not believe the couple she gave Gabriel to will ever come forward.

"According to (Elizabeth), they are trying to hide this baby because they believe in a few years nobody will notice who this baby is," Smith said.

Crime Stoppers on Wednesday offered a $5,000 reward for information that leads to the safe return of Gabriel, who was in San Antonio recently.

According to police, Gabriel arrived in San Antonio on Dec. 20 with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, who was involved in a custody dispute with the baby's father in Tempe, Ariz. Elizabeth Johnson checked into the Home Gate Suites at 10950 Laureate for the week of Dec. 20, police said.

The baby was last seen in the early-morning hours of Dec. 26 in San Antonio, police said. The next day, Elizabeth Johnson boarded a bus for Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., without her son, police said.

Gabriel's last known whereabouts are believed to be in the San Antonio area. Investigators were looking into the claims that Elizabeth Johnson gave the baby away.

Elizabeth Johnson was arrested in Florida and was extradited to Arizona, where she was charged with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference. She is refusing to cooperate with police.

Anyone with information on Gabriel Johnson is urged to call Crime Stoppers at 210-224-STOP (7867). To text a tip, text Tip 127 and the tip to CRIMES (274637).

I believe the above is a lie.  If Eliz gave Gabriel to anyone it was likely the baby BROKER.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1537 on: January 13, 2010, 10:51:35 PM »

Response:

[/i]

Janet,
is this the reply you received?    they think it was a cruel joke?

Yes.  That is the the reply I received in full.

O4Bull ... a cruel joke did go through my mind when I first read the post.  However ... apparently the Project Life Kit was ordered from Becky which would imply that Beth would have provided an address and ... probably would have paid online for the Kit.

Anyways ... the station is passing the tip to authorities.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1538 on: January 13, 2010, 10:58:46 PM »

When I consider Caylee's mom, Shaniya's mom and Gabriel's mom ... each of these young women were so blessed ... blessed with a treasure that was beyond worth but ... they each thew their respective blessing/treausre away like trash.  I cannot comprehend.

Janet

_____

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1539 on: January 13, 2010, 11:00:50 PM »

Janet,
I don't know why someone would post that as a cruel joke, but anything is possible.  I have bookmarked Becky's site because the Project Life Scrapbook she developed has sold out twice, and I kept checking back to see if any more had arrived.  I just happened upon that post when I was reading other's reactions to the book.  I wouldn't think it would be seen by that many people, if it were a joke, it looks like it would have been posted on a far busier site.  JMO

Now, what I'm really worried about is that someone will think I posted it as a joke.  ( don't want to be the "r o y k r u n k" of this case )

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.