April 19, 2024, 02:05:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 525558 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1580 on: January 14, 2010, 12:27:49 AM »

Tammi Peters Smith

Elizabeth gave a description.....Female 5"1 to 5"3 about 110 to 125 lbs. w/long blond hair...male tall, big but not real fat w/very dark short hair...both around mid 30's. Both living in the San Antonio area! Find them NOW, Please......

about an hour ago
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1581 on: January 14, 2010, 12:28:23 AM »

Tammi Peters Smith

I just finished with Nancy Grace and all the media...You all don't realize how taxing this is on my body! I am exhausted and will be back online in the morning...i know you all have so many questions, but the media has had me all day, and I need to lye on the couch with jack and Hannah...love to you all, keep praying and God bless...

about an hour ago

Maybe she should give herself an enema.  Sorry but I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1582 on: January 14, 2010, 12:30:07 AM »

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2576139/missing_baby_gabriel_mom_extradited_pg2.html

On the same day, Tammi Smith friend Yami Virgin of KABB from Fox 29 told Tammi that the Garmin navigation system in Ms. Johnson's Oldsmobile had shown a signal in Victoria, Texas, which is 96 miles (156km) south of San Antonio. Surveillance video later showed Ms. Johnson in San Antonio— without baby Gabriel— boarding a bus bound for Daytona Florida, a distance of 1046 miles (1684km). Some authorities conclude that the baby boy is in Victoria. But was the Garmin found with the Oldsmobile or is it missing?
There are some inconsistant things in that article like "boarding a bus bound for Daytona Florida".
Of course there are alot of bad reporting in this case, IMO.
 Anyone know when or if it was stated when she was "seen" at Six Flags? They change the park hours in the fall and are now shut down till March according to the Six Flags San antonio website. I

I do not believe she was ever seen at Six Flags.  She was seen at a park by Six Flags which turned out to be Raymond Russell Park.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1583 on: January 14, 2010, 12:31:17 AM »

Tammi Peters Smith

I just finished with Nancy Grace and all the media...You all don't realize how taxing this is on my body! I am exhausted and will be back online in the morning...i know you all have so many questions, but the media has had me all day, and I need to lye on the couch with jack and Hannah...love to you all, keep praying and God bless...

about an hour ago

Maybe she should give herself an enema.  Sorry but I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth. 

Power flush with a plunger for dessert   
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1584 on: January 14, 2010, 12:31:45 AM »

Tammi Peters Smith

about an hour ago

Oh dear Lord another Cindy Anthony whining about being so dang tired. Me.. me... me. It is all about her. Another media whore.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1585 on: January 14, 2010, 12:36:30 AM »

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2576139/missing_baby_gabriel_mom_extradited_pg2.html

On the same day, Tammi Smith friend Yami Virgin of KABB from Fox 29 told Tammi that the Garmin navigation system in Ms. Johnson's Oldsmobile had shown a signal in Victoria, Texas, which is 96 miles (156km) south of San Antonio. Surveillance video later showed Ms. Johnson in San Antonio— without baby Gabriel— boarding a bus bound for Daytona Florida, a distance of 1046 miles (1684km). Some authorities conclude that the baby boy is in Victoria. But was the Garmin found with the Oldsmobile or is it missing?
There are some inconsistant things in that article like "boarding a bus bound for Daytona Florida".
 Anyone know when or if it was stated when she was "seen" at Six Flags? They change the park hours in the fall and are now shut down till March according to the Six Flags San antonio website. I

I do not believe she was ever seen at Six Flags.  She was seen at a park by Six Flags which turned out to be Raymond Russell Park.
Maybe thats where the Six Flags thing came in. The above article is confusing because it states she was seen at Six flags too but it isn't the first time I had seen that. I haven't seen anything recent about the mention of Six flags, it was all early on. Again, bad reporting of the facts in some articles.
It is hard to know what to believe anymore especially when the source it Tammi....

Thanks Northern for clearing that up for me.  an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1586 on: January 14, 2010, 12:47:33 AM »

No offense Lillyfin, I appreciate all that you bring to us. an angelic monkey

But I do not trust the content of "Associated Content" because anyone wanting to write a story can without having to supply any sources.

From Associated Content Website:

Associated Content is an Open Content Network.
AC's platform enables anyone to participate in the new content economy by publishing content on any topic, in any format (text, video, audio and images), and connects that content to consumers, partners and advertisers.

Are there fees to join Associated Content?

There are no fees to join AC. In fact, we will pay you when you create valuable content. The sign-up process is easy, and you can start submitting content immediately.
      Contributors benefit in three major ways beyond the opportunity to publish: fair payment compensation, online discoverability and distribution through our partner sites. Anyone can become a Contributor. Click here to learn more and sign up.
      Associated Content publishes authentic, useful and informative content on nearly every conceivable topic, produced by real people sharing real-world expertise from diverse perspectives. Search our library to see what we have, or create an RSS feed of content that interests you.
      The depth and breadth of our library is the perfect match for our partners who desire authentic content for their own websites or to advertise against at AssociatedContent.com.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: January 14, 2010, 12:47:57 AM »

Forensic psychologist talks about Baby Gabriel case (video)

http://www.azfamily.com/video/featured-videos/Forensic-psychologist-talks-about-Baby-Gabriel-case-81225212.html
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1588 on: January 14, 2010, 12:53:29 AM »

Tammi Peters Smith

about an hour ago

Oh dear Lord another Cindy Anthony whining about being so dang tired. Me.. me... me. It is all about her. Another media whore.

What she ment to say she was going to make up more lies with Jack for the media in the morning, not lye on the couch with jack....she is as bad of a speller as I am Monkey Devil! and she thinks so little of Jack she does not capitalize the J in his name.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: January 14, 2010, 12:55:51 AM »

What I do find interesting is that Yami Virgin from KABB Fox San Antonio used to live in WI.  If she is an actual friend of Tammi Smith could there be another WI link besides Beth in WI?

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/sections/station/news-team/#yami-virgin

YAMI VIRGIN

NANCY GRACE
Couple Named Persons of Interest in Missing Baby Case
Aired January 7, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST:  I`m completely stunned that you`ve been named persons of interest. On the other hand, that doesn`t mean the cops think you took baby Gabriel. I`m interpreting it to mean that they believe you know where baby Gabriel may be. What about it, Tammi Smith?

TAMMI SMITH: Well, I have tried to call the detective, Ramirez (ph), many times today, left two messages with her. It`s not that I know where he is, but like I told your staff, we`ve all been talking for the past couple days, trying to brainstorm where he is. So Yami from Fox News has been brainstorming, and she`s been digging and digging in San Antonio for us. And she gives us all of her leads. And so we go with that. And we`re working with your office, as well, and brainstorming together. So we just have our own ideas about it.

GRACE: Well, I noticed last night that you told us that you had determined the park where the handoff, the alleged handoff, was made by Mommy, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, to this unknown couple that she just happens to meet at the park. How did you know the name of the park?

JACK SMITH: Yami. Yami was the one that had told me, and I -- I mentioned to you the connection aspect. Yami -- we have been somewhat embraced by them because they feel that we are trying our desperate -- desperately trying to find this baby. And help find this baby.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/07/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Smiths Take Polygraphs in Missing Baby Gabriel Case
Aired January 8, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

JEAN CASAREZ, GUEST HOST:. Have you had any communication at all today with Elizabeth Johnson?

TAMMI SMITH: No.

CASAREZ: Have you heard anything of where this baby could be tonight?

TAMMI SMITH: Well, I -- since I did get to talk to the detectives and give them the information that Yami from Fox News -- I`ve become really good friends with Yami with Fox News in San Antonio, and she is our digger. She searches and searches for information. And so I was able to give them the information that she gave me. Finally, I was able to give that to them because it`s very hard to get in touch with anybody over there.

CASAREZ: And what is that information?

TAMMI SMITH: I can give you some of the information, but some I cannot. One piece of information is when Elizabeth left, she had a Garmin, which is a navigation system, hooked up in her car and turned on. And when we met up, this was a place where she told us to meet her so there was no reason to have it turned on.

And from what Yami says, her cell phone was -- had a signal in Victoria, Texas, and that was the day that she went missing. And that was the day that she actually got on the bus. So if she had to drive two hours south from San Antonio, why did she drive two hours south down to Victoria, and then drive back up to San Antonio, and then get on a bus to go to Miami? That leads us to believe that that baby is in Victoria..

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1590 on: January 14, 2010, 12:57:44 AM »

Tammi Peters Smith

Elizabeth gave a description.....Female 5"1 to 5"3 about 110 to 125 lbs. w/long blond hair...male tall, big but not real fat w/very dark short hair...both around mid 30's. Both living in the San Antonio area! Find them NOW, Please......

about an hour ago

Sounds like EJ is describing herself and Logan to me....makes it easier for her to keep her lies straight

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: January 14, 2010, 12:59:18 AM »

Tammi Peters Smith

about an hour ago

Sounds like EJ is describing herself and Logan to me....makes it easier for her to keep her lies straight

As Tammi said on NG, she looks like EJ but with a different face.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: January 14, 2010, 01:03:58 AM »

TAMMI SMITH: Well, I -- since I did get to talk to the detectives and give them the information that Yami from Fox News -- I`ve become really good friends with Yami with Fox News in San Antonio, and she is our digger. She searches and searches for information. And so I was able to give them the information that she gave me. Finally, I was able to give that to them because it`s very hard to get in touch with anybody over there.
Snipped:
CASAREZ: And what is that information?

TAMMI SMITH: I can give you some of the information, but some I cannot. One piece of information is when Elizabeth left, she had a Garmin, which is a navigation system, hooked up in her car and turned on. And when we met up, this was a place where she told us to meet her so there was no reason to have it turned on.

And from what Yami says, her cell phone was -- had a signal in Victoria, Texas, and that was the day that she went missing. And that was the day that she actually got on the bus. So if she had to drive two hours south from San Antonio, why did she drive two hours south down to Victoria, and then drive back up to San Antonio, and then get on a bus to go to Miami? That leads us to believe that that baby is in Victoria..

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.

Read this bolded part again and tell me what you think. Sounds like to me that after she left Tammi and Jack met up with her somewhere.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1593 on: January 14, 2010, 01:08:27 AM »

Something else is bothering me also. Why the Tornado bus line? The driver said she was the on white person on the bus. So she stood out like a sore thumb, Why not get on the Greyhound bus? She would have been less conspicuous  and the cost was the same as the Tornado bus Co. They had a terminal in San Antonio also. Everything on the Tornado website is in Spanish.

God Bless!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1594 on: January 14, 2010, 01:12:08 AM »

Didn't LE say today that they do not beleive Victoria is in the picture? So Tammi is saying this reporter told her about the victoria connection? So then she blasts it over the internet? could this have been done to send those looking on a wild goose chase? I suggest if the reporter has nothing to do with this that she take a step back and see she will begin to look guilty herself.

BUMPED
This has been posted already. The cops have the GPS and this article was released. Victoria has been excluded as a possible place of interest.

Finally a news article from Victoria Texas!!!  

Search continues for 8 month-old, but not in Victoria

Tempe, Ariz. police department continue search for 8 month old, Gabriel Johnson with San Antonio police department.

Despite initial reports, Tempe police said the baby's mother Elizabeth Johnson has not been in Victoria.

"We are looking at data of where she went and that does not seem to be accurate," said Kim Hale, commander for the Tempe police department, of rumors of Victoria being a possible location of where the child could be.

Sgt. Steve Carbajal, media relations for Tempe Police, said the case started on Dec. 27 when the baby's father, Logan McQueary, contacted police after receiving threats from Johnson toward the son.

Hale said the last sighting of the child was with his mother in San Antonio.

The 8-month-old's mother was arrested in Florida on Dec. 30, but has not been helpful to police, Hale said.

MORE....

http://www.victoriaadvocate.com/news/2010/jan/11/lv_missingbaby_011210_81170/?news&local-news
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1595 on: January 14, 2010, 01:13:28 AM »

So Miss Yani is the one who started the cell ping deal in Victoria. Me thinks someone is trying to throw the FBI and cops off the right trail.

God Bless!
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1596 on: January 14, 2010, 01:14:00 AM »

I know I never included any of this in that timeline I did. Just saved it as I was going to check out the reporter.

I only posted this for the name of the reporter friend that Tammi is suppose to have.  It is associatedcontent, someone wrote this from thier own opinion, there are many errors in the piece, it is used as filler for websites. But mostly it's wrong. Please stop analyzing the article. I posted it just for the name.

Eliza-Beth think someone gave some misinformation, just mean people everywhere.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1597 on: January 14, 2010, 01:16:02 AM »

Tracygirl...you and I were typing the same thought at the same time. I think someone is trying to muddy the waters.

God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: January 14, 2010, 01:19:11 AM »

Tracygirl...you and I were typing the same thought at the same time. I think someone is trying to muddy the waters.

Yes and that someone has a WI connection.  It just really bothers me that this reporter is so "chummy" with Tammi when it's clear that Tammi and her husband are persons of interest and have no legal right to Gabriel.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1599 on: January 14, 2010, 01:23:01 AM »

Been sick with this stupid stomach virus and slept most of the day.  I finally caught up on this thread.  I am hoping and praying this posting by Beth is the key to finding little Gabriel.  I hope it is taken seriously enough to look into.  It scares me that it could just be dismissed in the plethora of tips they have probably received.  It just seems too coincidental.  How popular is the name Gabriel for babies these days?  Could it be a different baby Gabriel?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.