April 20, 2024, 09:42:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 525632 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: January 06, 2010, 08:22:34 AM »

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Tempe-PD-Moms-car-found-baby-missing-for-more/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx
Tempe PD: Mom's car found, baby missing for more than a week
   Reported by: MaryEllen Resendez
Email: mresendez@abc15.com
Reported by: Katie Fisher
Reported by: Rudabeh Shahbazi
Last Update: 5:36 am
TEMPE, AZ -- Authorities have found the vehicle belonging to an Arizona mother who has refused to say where her 8-month-old son is.

FBI spokesman Eric Vasys says San Antonio police and FBI agents found the vehicle outside a San Antonio motel Tuesday night and are processing the car for evidence that might point to the whereabouts of 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson. There were no obvious signs of violence.

Gabriel's mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, was arrested in Miami Beach, Florida, last week after she failed to appear for a custodial hearing in Phoenix. The baby's father told authorities the mother had threatened the child.

"He was always happy," Logan McQueary, the 8-month-old's father, said at a Monday news conference. "He had a smile on his face the whole time."

Tempe police Sgt. Steve Carbajal said Johnson left Arizona with her son, Gabriel, on December 18.

"Everybody knew where she was and that was OK," Carbajal said. "She just wanted to get away for a while and then these series of events happened where it was a concern for the father that she would not show up for a hearing. His fears were confirmed."

McQueary was awarded sole custody of the infant when Elizabeth did not show up in court December 28.

"She wanted me out of the house and we talked and split up," said McQueary. "I gave him a kiss and put him in his bed, and that was the last time I saw him."

In a press conference Monday, McQueary said he received text messages from Gabriel's mother saying she had killed the child.
"She basically said, 'there's no way in Hell you're ever seeing your son again,'" he said.

"Is she saying these things to hurt the father or would she actually hurt her own baby?" said Carbajal. "We don't know yet. We're hoping the baby is in good condition and will be returned safely."

McQueary says he believes Gabriel is still alive, considering he and Johnson were last seen at a park near Six Flags in San Antonio, Texas on December 26 -- after McQueary received the threatening messages.

On December 29, Johnson was found and arrested at a Youth Hostel in Miami Beach, Florida.

Gabriel was not with her and detectives said she refuses to tell them where he is.

"She was confronted, arrested and interviewed exhaustively about the whereabouts of the child," said Wayne Jones, with Miami Beach Police.

"All we know at this point is Gabriel can be anywhere between San Antonio and Miami Beach," Tempe police say.

Now, another Valley woman is also speaking out, saying Johnson absconded with her son to protect him from his father.

"She's completely innocent," said Tammi Fay Smith, who wanted to adopt Gabriel. "She loves that baby, and just wants to find a good home for that baby. As a mother, I commend her."

McQueary said Johson had been pushing him to sign adoption papers granting Smith custody of Gabriel, and that after the baby disappeared, Smith approached him with similar requests.

"When Gabriel dissapeared, they said basically, 'if you really care about your son and you want him back, and you want Elizabeth to bring him back, that you'll sign the paperwork and then she'll bring him back to us, and you'll know he's safe,'" said McQueary. "I said, 'no, I'm not signing any paperwork.'"
Anyone with information as to the whereabouts of Gabriel Johnson is urged to contact the Tempe Police Department at 480-350-8311 or Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS (480-948-6377).
Video     Tempe PD: Mother in custody, baby still missing after 9 days  http://www.abc15.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=26291@knxv.dayport.com

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: January 06, 2010, 08:28:23 AM »

http://www.kens5.com/news/80769767.html
 Missing Arizona baby's mom's car found in Texas

Posted on January 6, 2010 at 6:23 AM

SAN ANTONIO (AP) — The car belonging to an Arizona mother who allegedly told her ex-boyfriend she'd killed their baby has been found in Texas, but an FBI spokesman says the baby remains missing.

Eight-month-old Gabriel Johnson was last seen in San Antonio in December with his 23-year-old mother.

Elizabeth Johnson of Tempe, Ariz., was arrested last week in Florida on suspicion of custodial interference after she didn't show up for a custodial hearing in Phoenix. Authorities say she refuses to say where her son is.

The boy's father says Johnson sent him a text message saying she'd killed their son.

Johnson's car was found at a San Antonio motel Tuesday evening. FBI spokesman Eric Vasys says a baby seat and other items were inside and there were no obvious signs of violence.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: January 06, 2010, 09:18:46 AM »

Hey Guys, I just watched the latest on this case on GMA. I heard the mother's voice as she told the story of giving little Gabriel to a couple in a Texas park. She's lying, IMO. She sounds like another Casey, another sociopath that killed her child to get even with someone. I hope to God I'm wrong & they find him but I just have a really bad feeling about it. Poor little beautiful  baby!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: January 06, 2010, 09:52:13 AM »

Where is Baby Gabriel? Arizona Woman Refuses to Help Police Find Missing Son
Infant Caught in Bizarre Custody Dispute; Mother Claims She Gave Baby to Couple in a Park

Two sets of parents caught up in a bizarre custody dispute are frantic with worry about a missing 8-month-old baby and are begging his mother to tell police the truth about what she did with him.

Gabriel Johnson's biological father, Logan McQueary, said he fears Elizabeth Johnson may have killed their son, despite the lack evidence. But a couple who had been in talks to adopt the baby are sticking by the Arizona mother, saying she hid Gabriel to protect him.

Tammi and Jack Smith told "Good Morning America" today that Johnson gave her baby to an unknown couple while on the run in San Antonio, Texas.

Johnson, 23, of Tempe, Ariz., disappeared before Christmas after McQueary refused to let her adopt out their son. She had lost custody of Gabriel after failing to appear at a Dec. 28 court hearing.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-baby-gabriel-arizona-mother-refuses-police-find/story?id=9489263
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: January 06, 2010, 09:55:25 AM »

Hey Guys, I just watched the latest on this case on GMA. I heard the mother's voice as she told the story of giving little Gabriel to a couple in a Texas park. She's lying, IMO. She sounds like another Casey, another sociopath that killed her child to get even with someone. I hope to God I'm wrong & they find him but I just have a really bad feeling about it. Poor little beautiful  baby!!   

I agree.  I will have to catch GMA and see what Tammi has to say now.  I am still confused why Tammi is not in jail over all of this.  She is not right, none of what she says makes sense or is normal.  I am really wondering if all of this started because Tammi wanted a baby so bad she started the events to get Gabriel at all cost.  Especially after seeing her FB, the fake guardianship papers, the blackmailing of Logan that he would never see Gabriel again unless he signed custody to them,,,etc,,,,,
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #165 on: January 06, 2010, 10:07:57 AM »

"What she is telling us is that she met a family, a Caucasian man and woman with no child -- young," Tammi Smith told "Good Morning America."
"And she met them in the park. And she was crying and distraught and they came up to her and said, 'How can we help you?'"
When pressed for details about the couple, Smith said Johnson didn't remember much despite having spent three days with them, just that the woman's first name was "Cheryl." Tammi Smith said Johnson told her she purposely tried not to focus on their car or last names so she wouldn't be tempted to change her mind and get her son back.

"She believed she was doing a closed adoption," Tammi Smith said.
  Oh please already, why is Tammi going on Good Morning America with this ridiculous story. I would be afraid of Tammi taking someone's baby, I really would, she has an obsession, and it doesn't appear to be a healthy obsession.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: January 06, 2010, 10:12:30 AM »

"What she is telling us is that she met a family, a Caucasian man and woman with no child -- young," Tammi Smith told "Good Morning America."
"And she met them in the park. And she was crying and distraught and they came up to her and said, 'How can we help you?'"
When pressed for details about the couple, Smith said Johnson didn't remember much despite having spent three days with them, just that the woman's first name was "Cheryl." Tammi Smith said Johnson told her she purposely tried not to focus on their car or last names so she wouldn't be tempted to change her mind and get her son back.

"She believed she was doing a closed adoption," Tammi Smith said.
  Oh please already, why is Tammi going on Good Morning America with this ridiculous story. I would be afraid of Tammi taking someone's baby, I really would, she has an obsession, and it doesn't appear to be a healthy obsession.

This ridiculous sounding story is made up to cover what really happened.... it reeks of the same style as KC.  I am very afraid for this little baby boy. 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #167 on: January 06, 2010, 10:13:38 AM »

So many unanswered questions. How did the police know to look for her in Florida? How did they track her to that hostel? If she had a cell phone, are they tracking the pings and checking the records? It hasn't been that long, wonder if they are checking video of the motels she stayed in. Was a baby with her when she checked out of one and not with her when she checked into another? Why would she not give the baby bag and car seat to the person whom she "gave" Gabriel? If she ditched her car at the Motel 6, how did she get to Florida? How did she pay for it? Where did she sleep? Any witnesses that might say if she had a baby with her??

Sorry but Tammifaye sounds like a nutcase to me. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: January 06, 2010, 10:17:19 AM »

Update: Mom of missing baby says she gave him to couple in SA

SAN ANTONIO -- New details have been released in the case of a missing 8-month-old boy.

Gabriel Johnson was last seen with his mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, at a San Antonio park back on December 26th. Elizabeth Johnson was arrested in Miami Beach, Florida last week after she failed to appear for a custodial hearing in Phoenix. Gabriel's father told authorities she had threatened their child.

Although she first refused to give any information about Gabriel's whereabouts, Johnson now says she gave him to a couple in San Antonio. So far, her claim has not been confirmed by investigators.

San Antonio police found Johnson's car a the parking lot at a South Side motel Tuesday. Investigators said a tip led them to the motel. They found Johnson's car parked in the back with a child car seat still inside. Investigators said there were no obvious signs of violence.

News 4 WOAI spoke to workers at the motel about whether or not Elizabeth Johnson stayed there.

"Not under that name," hotel clerk Sylvia Cisneros said. "If she used a different name, if somebody else checked her in, I have no idea."

Investigators learned Johnson purchased a bus ticket on December 27th and was alone when she boarded a bus bound for Florida.   They told News 4 WOAI there are indications that Gabriel Johnson is still alive, and that his mother may have been trying to get rid of him, give him up for adoption, or sell him.

If you have seen Gabriel Johnson or know where he may be, please immediately call the local F.B.I. office at 210-225-6741.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Update-Mom-of-missing-baby-says-she-gave-him-to/A_MWCcI7VU2mj87wWA11fg.cspx
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: January 06, 2010, 10:28:43 AM »

this little boy didn't have a chance with this mom...I watched NG last night and it was really sad how this mom treated this little child..left him in dirty diapers ....what scum bag does that?

I hope that Gabriel is found alive, but if she gave him to another couple, wouldn't they have come forward by now???
the father seemed heartbroken...

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #170 on: January 06, 2010, 10:38:22 AM »

SAN ANTONIO -- New details have been released in the case of a missing 8-month-old boy.

Gabriel Johnson was last seen with his mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, at a San Antonio park back on December 26th. Elizabeth Johnson was arrested in Miami Beach, Florida last week after she failed to appear for a custodial hearing in Phoenix. Gabriel's father told authorities she had threatened their child.

Although she first refused to give any information about Gabriel's whereabouts, Johnson now says she gave him to a couple in San Antonio. So far, her claim has not been confirmed by investigators.

San Antonio police found Johnson's car a the parking lot at a South Side motel Tuesday. Investigators said a tip led them to the motel. They found Johnson's car parked in the back with a child car seat still inside. Investigators said there were no obvious signs of violence.

News 4 WOAI spoke to workers at the motel about whether or not Elizabeth Johnson stayed there.

"Not under that name," hotel clerk Sylvia Cisneros said. "If she used a different name, if somebody else checked her in, I have no idea."

Investigators learned Johnson purchased a bus ticket on December 27th and was alone when she boarded a bus bound for Florida.   They told News 4 WOAI there are indications that Gabriel Johnson is still alive, and that his mother may have been trying to get rid of him, give him up for adoption, or sell him.

If you have seen Gabriel Johnson or know where he may be, please immediately call the local F.B.I. office at 210-225-6741.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Update-Mom-of-missing-baby-says-she-gave-him-to/A_MWCcI7VU2mj87wWA11fg.cspx

Wow!  Ask and ye shall receive!! Hey Northern what are my chances of winning the lotto?? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: January 06, 2010, 10:55:13 AM »

Wow!  Ask and ye shall receive!! Hey Northern what are my chances of winning the lotto?? 

Right now pretty good!  We know she bought a bus ticket and Gabriel was not with her on that bus .  I can now officially say that Tammifay is a lier.  Tammi stated that she was in contact with Elizabeth the entire time up to the point that Elizabeth  was arrested and that she heard Gabriel in the background.   I will cut Tammi a bit of slack in that it could have been another child on the bus, or at the hostile that she heard, but stick to the fact that the woman has ulterior motives and should be in a nut house or arrested.  IMO she bankrolled this trip and knows where Gabriel is. 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #172 on: January 06, 2010, 11:01:49 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

I was several pages behind and finally caught up.What young mother has not been upset and tired and overwhelmed with an infant at some point? What would make this Tammi faye jump to the conclusion, at an airport, hey that woman does not want that baby, geesh, I will go ask her to give her child to me. That woman needs her azz thrown in jail. She ain't mother of the year material herself.
 I don't think lil Gab is still alive. If she gave him to someone she would have given them the car seat and everything else. Hit her a time or two with a Taser and she just might spill the beans.
 What gives people the right to play God with other peoples lives especially a tiny child? If you do not want a baby, keep your panties up or for God's sake take birth control . There is no excuse for having an unwanted pregnancy. It just makes me so damn angry how people mistreat children I could just scream.
Sorry for the rant. God Bless the little ones!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: January 06, 2010, 11:06:37 AM »

I am really scared for Gabriel now.  "Not under that name," hotel clerk Sylvia Cisneros said. "If she used a different name, if somebody else checked her in, I have no idea." 

I do not think Elizabeth stayed at the Hotel 6 she left her car at.  I mapped that hotel and all the bus companies and deptos in San Antonio.  There is only one within a reasonable distance to that Motel 6 that she would not have required secondary transportation to get to ( distance 272 ft)

Motel 6 San Antonio South
7950 South Pan Am Expressway, San Antonio, TX, United States

Tornado Bus Company
7914 Interstate 35 S, San Antonio, TX, United States
http://www.tornadobus.com/index2.html

Viaje cómodo, seguro y puntualmente con Tornado Bus Company.  Nuestro historial en ambos mercados, experiencia y prestigio nos respaldan ampliamente en todas las ciudades que servimos.             

Con nosotros usted puede viajar a cualquier punto en México, desde los Estados Unidos; ya que, contamos con el mejor sistema de conexiones con las principales empresas de transporte en México.

When I stick this into Google translator it says:

Travel comfortable, safe and timely manner with Tornado Bus Company. Our record in both markets, experience and prestige largely behind us in every city we serve.

With us you can travel anywhere in Mexico from the United States because we have the best system of connections to major transportation companies in Mexico.

Can someone who can read the site please see if there are trips to Miami or if they exclusively go to Mexico?

My gut is telling me she sold Gabriel and he was taking on a bus to Mexico, she ditched the car there and then went on her way.  The money she got for Gabriel payed for her trip to Miami.   I really  hope I am wrong. 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #174 on: January 06, 2010, 11:06:50 AM »

I was several pages behind and finally caught up.What young mother has not been upset and tired and overwhelmed with an infant at some point? What would make this Tammi faye jump to the conclusion, at an airport, hey that woman does not want that baby, geesh, I will go ask her to give her child to me. That woman needs her azz thrown in jail. She ain't mother of the year material herself.
 I don't think lil Gab is still alive. If she gave him to someone she would have given them the car seat and everything else. Hit her a time or two with a Taser and she just might spill the beans.
 What gives people the right to play God with other peoples lives especially a tiny child? If you do not want a baby, keep your panties up or for God's sake take birth control . There is no excuse for having an unwanted pregnancy. It just makes me so damn angry how people mistreat children I could just scream.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #175 on: January 06, 2010, 11:07:20 AM »

I like your style Darla!!   

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: January 06, 2010, 11:10:28 AM »

I say we hit Tammi a few times as well.  I am watching her on GMA right now and she is nuts!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #177 on: January 06, 2010, 11:15:27 AM »

Thank you.....I am just so sick of these POS getting  treated with kid gloves. For God's Sake there is an 8 month old baby missing. Gabe is a helpless baby....beat it out of her if they have to ..she has no rights in my opinion. She gave up any rights when her baby was mistreated or whatever she did with him

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: January 06, 2010, 11:15:38 AM »

Hi Darla  I agree that women should not become pregnant if they are not in a position to love and care for their babies.  Birth control is available free.  I do think there is a chance that little Gabriel is alive and with someone arranged by this Tammifay person. However it happened, Tammifay appears to be Elizabeth's confidante.  So if Gabriel is alive, Tammifay knows where she is and probably arranged for him to be there. I don't know, but it seems to me that what Tammifay did, threatening the baby's life if the father didn't sign adoption papers, is illegal.  Trafficking in humans or blackmail or something.  She needs to be arrested on some charge or another and she'd IMO sing like a canary.  I could be wrong on it all,though.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: January 06, 2010, 11:16:59 AM »

Thank you.....I am just so sick of these POS getting  treated with kid gloves. For God's Sake there is an 8 month old baby missing. Gabe is a helpless baby....beat it out of her if they have to ..she has no rights in my opinion. She gave up any rights when her baby was mistreated or whatever she did with him

You are right Darla.... at the very least SHE GAVE HIM AWAY to just anyone.... but I am afraid she did much worse than that.......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.