April 26, 2024, 07:10:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 526052 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1620 on: January 14, 2010, 04:39:39 AM »

Newspaper links for Wisconsin:
http://www.ancestorhunt.com/wisconsin-newspapers.htm

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1621 on: January 14, 2010, 09:01:01 AM »

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/national_world&id=7218068
Mom of Baby Gabriel breaks her silence
Updated at 08:25 AM today
Gabriel Johnson
TEMPE, Ariz. - January 14, 2010 (WPVI) -- Elizabeth Johnson, the Arizona mother jailed after she disappeared with her son Gabriel, says the 8-month-old is alive
 Johnson has been jailed following her arrest on kidnapping and child abuse charges after Gabriel disappeared on her cross country trip.

She was being visited by Tammi Smith. She, along with her husband Jack Smith, say they were in talks with Johnson to adopt Gabriel before he disappeared. The Smiths have been named persons of interest by Tempe, Ariz., police for potentially withholding information about the case.

"I looked in her eyes and I can tell you, that baby is alive," said Smith.

She said Johnson described, in detail, how a young white couple came to her San Antonio hotel room, put Gabriel in a car seat, and walked away.

Johnson was on the run after skipping a custody hearing with a man who may be Gabriel's father.

"She did definitely describe the people, what they look like. They're definitely in San Antonio, she did sign paperwork, but they did not notarize it or anything like that," said Smith. "According to Elizabeth, these people are going to try and hide this baby."

The Smiths have said they were interested in adopting Gabriel, but detectives believe they are withholding information. But, it was Smith who felt victimized, and she told Johnson as much.

"When I started to cry about... the pain and suffering that she's caused me, my family and my children, yes she got very teary eyed."
 There were some things Smith couldn't say.

"There are some things that she said that I think I need to talk to the Tempe police department about before I talk to you all about," said Smith to reporters.

As for why Smith is so interested, she says, like Johnson, she just wants the baby found.

"She wants to get out of jail and she wants them to find this baby," said Smith.

Police say the jailhouse meeting between the two women was not recorded.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1622 on: January 14, 2010, 09:13:52 AM »

Why hasn't Tammi organized donations for an reward for Gabriel's return?

TPS is a very churchy person, why hasn' she organized a group to post flyers with Gabriel's photo?

Could it be Tammy doesn't want him found?

TPS hadn't yet pleaded for the safe return for Gabriel, why not?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1623 on: January 14, 2010, 09:26:56 AM »

There should have been some other questions asked when she has the jail visitation interview yesterday. 

How did she find this new couple that she gave Gabe to?
What underground service did you use?
A name associated with them?

She did not just plain give the baby to someone that walked into the hotel room without not having to set something up.

I would guess Elizabeth would not have answers for the above questions.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1624 on: January 14, 2010, 09:44:36 AM »

There should have been some other questions asked when she has the jail visitation interview yesterday. 

She did not just plain give the baby to someone that walked into the hotel room without not having to set something up.

How did Elizabeth see the "new tan car seat" and not see the car?  To quote Nancy Grace "this doesn't make sense"!

JMO, I think TS lives in a fantasy world.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1625 on: January 14, 2010, 09:48:17 AM »

Wow, thanks for all the updates, now Elizabeth wants her baby back. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1626 on: January 14, 2010, 10:31:31 AM »

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1627 on: January 14, 2010, 10:40:13 AM »

Good morning No Rose and guest.

Didn't Tammi say she had the media there?  Did they not record the video and audio? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1628 on: January 14, 2010, 10:44:16 AM »

Good morning No Rose and guest.

Didn't Tammi say she had the media there?  Did they not record the video and audio? 
That's what I'm wondering, maybe they did, but the jail didn't? I'm still trying to figure out why a lawyer would let his client speak to a person of interest, makes no sense to me at all. Wondering if Baez has a brother who is a lawyer in Arizona?    Good morning 
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1629 on: January 14, 2010, 10:45:38 AM »

Interesting article....

http://dartcenter.org/content/children-underground-4

Page 1 of the article with link posted above....

Children of the Underground
By Mackenzie Carpenter and Allen Detrich

Here's How to Disappear Into Faye's Underground
Faye Yager's underground sprawls across international borders, but its central headquarters is in her Atlanta kitchen, and it is powered by her telephone.

Going underground takes some planning in today's America, where missing kids' photos are displayed in Wal-Mart, Pizza Hut and on America Online, and where many public schools require single parents to provide custody papers proving they have legal guardianship of a child within 30 days of enrollment.

But 10 years into it, Yager has the routine down cold.

The underground starts with a phone call - from a parent, or, sometimes, an intermediary: a social service agency, a church, or even a law enforcement official.

Once contact is established, and the caller appears to be legitimate, Yager asks for documents, preferably mailed in advance of a face-to-face meeting with her in Atlanta. And also, bring the children, she says, so she can interview them on videotape.

If Yager decides to help, the mother and children are sent to a "safe house" until plans are finalized to settle them in a place where the parent can obtain a job.

Of course, all of this presupposes that the parent is, in Yager's words, "runnin' material."

That usually means someone who is strong-willed and resilient, and with financial resources. Yager often has been accused of helping only rich people, but primarily, she says, she helps people who can help themselves.

She requires that her families liquidate their assets, which they will use to live on underground. Sometimes those without sufficient funds are told to wait, and save their money, before she will help them.

Over the years, Yager's contacts in the underground have provided her families with aliases, disguises, fake passports and falsely registered vehicles.

Before going underground, she tells her families to leave a trail of confusing "clues," such as random phone calls all over the country, since investigators will surely pore over telephone records. She asks for credit cards so her contacts can make small charges on them - again in stores in different states, to confuse police.

Some of those who have entered Yager's underground say they have been asked to leave their cars at specified places. She will then have her contacts drive the vehicles all over the country, so that police spend their time tracking the license plate - even though the owner is long gone.

She will often, during telephone conversations, refer to her mothers as "Sally."

She keeps track of her Sallys by area code and number of children, Sally-609-2 or Sally-201-3, until the actual vanishing act occurs. By that time, her contacts will have prepared the fake papers, the new names, the new resumes.

Many of the people who have entered her underground take the names of people who have died.

People who were born in one state and died in another are frequently used. Since states often don't cross-reference that information, a fleeing mother or father can send away for a copy of a birth certificate - saying they need it, for example, to register for college courses - and then use it to get a passport, bank account or credit cards.

And then there are the white notebooks - Yager's calling card. Each mother or father must provide copies of key documents - medical records, police reports, custody orders - plus a written summary of the events leading to her or his decision to go underground.

The material is placed in a three-ringed notebook covered with white plastic, with a photograph of the fleeing parent and children attached to the cover. Yager mails them to missing children's organizations and federal and local law enforcement agencies around the country, as a way of letting them know that this is one of her cases.

While she's not sure if the notebooks serve as a deterrent, it's a good idea to have relevant documents all in one place, in case the parent is caught.

She also supplements those notebooks with flyers describing the alleged molester's activities, which are distributed in the community where he lives.

And then, of course, there's the famous Yager "shock treatment." She'll telephone judges and the prosecutors at home or confront them in restaurants, picket their courthouses, deluge their fax machines - all in an effort to go on the offensive against an alleged molester.

At the same time, her families are constantly navigating through her network, until they reach their final destination - often beyond U.S. borders.

"I can't hide people in this country anymore," Yager says flatly. She may not be telling the whole truth, but certainly, her organization - once a necklace of farms, motels and churches strung across the country - has expanded abroad.

The most recent evidence of that was when Barbara Morton, who went underground with her son Brock in a highly publicized case, turned the boy over to authorities in Albania, 18 months after Yager arranged her flight - "although I certainly didn't send her to Albania," Yager says indignantly.

Even countries that have signed the Hague Treaty agreeing to honor custody orders are reluctant to devote their resources toward tracking parental abductors. Some are more reluctant than others: France, Ireland, New Zealand and the Eastern Bloc countries are the least interested in pursuing such cases, underground organizers claim.

Once her families are settled underground, Yager says she doesn't have much contact with them - unless something goes wrong, "and then, I would know about it."

She can be tough on parents who find the underground unbearable, and will cut off all contact with them if it appears they are becoming a "security risk." That's because if they are caught, or turn themselves in, they might name names, she says.

And if a family is caught, they're pretty much on their own, although Yager will submit depositions on their behalf in any court trial on abduction charges. And occasionally, she will testify, although she claims she's such a good witness prosecutors are reluctant to call her.

Yager is always thinking about the next family in her underground, always plotting her next move, so sometimes it's hard to remember how cases turned out.

When a reporter showed her an Internet communication from an angry father who called himself "a victim of Faye Yager's Underground," she immediately recognized the name.

What she didn't realize, however, was that the man's ex-wife, who was in Yager's underground for two years before being caught, was ultimately not prosecuted and given full custody of her children earlier this year.

"Oh, I had NO idea," she said. "I lost contact with that one. Oh, I am SO glad it turned out that way for her."

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1630 on: January 14, 2010, 10:49:49 AM »

Elizabeth Johnson, Mother of Missing Boy, Used an Alias in Texas, Says Hotel Clerk

TEMPE, Ariz. Elizabeth Johnson, an Arizona mother who is refusing to help police find her missing 8-month-old baby, may have been using multiple names and a fake driver's license while on a strange road trip that took her from Tempe to San Antonio to Miami.

When police finally picked her up Dec. 30, 2009 in Miami, little Gabriel Johnson was nowhere to be found. Elizabeth Johnson, 23, told police she gave the child away to strangers in San Antonio, where her car was found, but she also sent the baby's father Logan McQueary, a text message saying she had killed the baby.

CNN's Nancy Grace is reporting that a hotel clerk at a San Antonio hotel where Elizabeth Johnson allegedly stayed told police that she checked in with a fake Texas driver's license and was carrying an infant car seat, but kept it pointed away from the clerk so they couldn’t see if there was a baby.

Court documents have also revealed that the second man Elizabeth Johnson named as the possible father of Gabriel Johnson, Craig Cherry, is actually the cousin of Tammi Smith, the woman who Elizabeth claims wanted to adopt little Gabriel. Cherry told investigators that he had never met Elizabeth Johnson and doesn't know why she would name him in the documents, according to CNN.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/01/14/crimesider/entry6096469.shtml
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: January 14, 2010, 11:10:47 AM »

What I do find interesting is that Yami Virgin from KABB Fox San Antonio used to live in WI.  If she is an actual friend of Tammi Smith could there be another WI link besides Beth in WI?

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/sections/station/news-team/#yami-virgin

YAMI VIRGIN

NANCY GRACE
Couple Named Persons of Interest in Missing Baby Case
Aired January 7, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST:  I`m completely stunned that you`ve been named persons of interest. On the other hand, that doesn`t mean the cops think you took baby Gabriel. I`m interpreting it to mean that they believe you know where baby Gabriel may be. What about it, Tammi Smith?

TAMMI SMITH: Well, I have tried to call the detective, Ramirez (ph), many times today, left two messages with her. It`s not that I know where he is, but like I told your staff, we`ve all been talking for the past couple days, trying to brainstorm where he is. So Yami from Fox News has been brainstorming, and she`s been digging and digging in San Antonio for us. And she gives us all of her leads. And so we go with that. And we`re working with your office, as well, and brainstorming together. So we just have our own ideas about it.

GRACE: Well, I noticed last night that you told us that you had determined the park where the handoff, the alleged handoff, was made by Mommy, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, to this unknown couple that she just happens to meet at the park. How did you know the name of the park?

JACK SMITH: Yami. Yami was the one that had told me, and I -- I mentioned to you the connection aspect. Yami -- we have been somewhat embraced by them because they feel that we are trying our desperate -- desperately trying to find this baby. And help find this baby.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/07/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Smiths Take Polygraphs in Missing Baby Gabriel Case
Aired January 8, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

JEAN CASAREZ, GUEST HOST:. Have you had any communication at all today with Elizabeth Johnson?

TAMMI SMITH: No.

CASAREZ: Have you heard anything of where this baby could be tonight?

TAMMI SMITH: Well, I -- since I did get to talk to the detectives and give them the information that Yami from Fox News -- I`ve become really good friends with Yami with Fox News in San Antonio, and she is our digger. She searches and searches for information. And so I was able to give them the information that she gave me. Finally, I was able to give that to them because it`s very hard to get in touch with anybody over there.

CASAREZ: And what is that information?

TAMMI SMITH: I can give you some of the information, but some I cannot. One piece of information is when Elizabeth left, she had a Garmin, which is a navigation system, hooked up in her car and turned on. And when we met up, this was a place where she told us to meet her so there was no reason to have it turned on.

And from what Yami says, her cell phone was -- had a signal in Victoria, Texas, and that was the day that she went missing. And that was the day that she actually got on the bus. So if she had to drive two hours south from San Antonio, why did she drive two hours south down to Victoria, and then drive back up to San Antonio, and then get on a bus to go to Miami? That leads us to believe that that baby is in Victoria..

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html

1.  Darla ... I agree.  Tammi's words on Nancy Grace seem to indicate that she hooked up with Elizabeth at some point when she was on the run with Gabriel.

2.  It appears that all the information which Tammi claims that Yami provided was to divert  attention away from the San Antonio hotel where the transfer took place.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1632 on: January 14, 2010, 11:27:41 AM »

I couldn't think of the last name that woman from Atlanta who hides children and mothers.  Yager.  Thanks to the poster who found it.  Fay Yager is, IMO, not doing an honest service to children and parents  and often hides mothers and children from fathers who are perfectly innocent.  That, of course, is just my opinion after watching her operate years ago.

IMO Tammi Smith is up to her neck in this, helped arrange the disappearance of Gabriel and got some money as a go between.  Elizabeth Johnson, IMO, also got some of the money.  They could get a lot for a child as cute as Gabriel. 

The black market baby broker, if there is one involved here and I believe there is, got the lion's share of the money for Gabriel.  The "adoptive" parents know that what they did, buying a baby, is illegal and if they are found should be prosecuted.   Trafficking in children.

Personally, I think Tammi Smith should be waterboarded.  IMO there's something wrong in the head of a person who gives enemas for a living.  Gross.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1633 on: January 14, 2010, 11:28:52 AM »

FBI questions Texas group in missing kid case

The nationwide search for a missing 8-month-old Tempe boy has led FBI agents to question employees of a San Antonio organization that oversees the licensing of colon-cleansing practitioners.

The International Association of Colon Hydrotherapists certified Tammi Smith of Scottsdale, who was named a person of interest in the search for Gabriel Johnson.

The boy's mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, was last seen with Gabriel on Dec. 26 at a motel about a block away from the organization's offices.

"It's a long shot, but we're questioning people there to see if there is a connection," said Kim Hale, commander of investigations for the Tempe Police Department. "Our focus continues to be in San Antonio where the child was last seen."

Tammi Smith told the Tribune she thought authorities questioning the corporate headquarters where she is certified from was "ridiculous."

"I have nothing to say about that," Smith said. "That's +++++++. I've never been to the office in San Antonio. I've talked to people there and called them. Nobody from the FBI has called us, yet. This whole thing is ridiculous. I have begged and begged for them to ask us questions - nobody will ask us questions, nobody will come to our home."

Smith owns Healing Waters in Sun City West and in Glendale, according to her company's Web site. Her husband, Jack Smith, also was named a person of interest in the case. The couple had said they were interested in adopting Gabriel from his mother and father, Logan McQueary. Police have said the Smiths are withholding information that could lead them to the baby boy.

Johnson was arrested at a youth hostel in Miami Beach, Fla., on Dec. 30 and was extradited to Arizona late Saturday on suspicion of custodial interference, kidnapping and child abuse. She is being held in the Maricopa County Estrella Jail on a $1.1 million cash bond and has been uncooperative with authorities since her arrest, Hale said.

Smith said she visited with Johnson in jail on Wednesday and Johnson changed her story of where she gave away the child.

Polygraph inconclusive in missing baby case

Mother of missing child returned to Valley

"She said she gave the baby away to a couple inside the motel room," Smith said. "She said she put the baby in the car seat and signed a paper giving custody of the child to the couple. She said the couple knew it was a phony state adoption. She said she stayed inside the room while the couple took the baby out to the car and said she didn't know what the car looked like."

Smith said Johnson described the woman as in her mid-30s, 5 feet 1 inch to 5 feet 3 inches tall with blond hair and weighing 110 to 125 pounds.

The man was tall with dark hair, and that was it, Smith said.

Hale said Wednesday that investigators are trying to determine whether Johnson, 23, gave the child away in San Antonio as she told the FBI, or killed the baby. Johnson told McQueary, her estranged boyfriend, by phone and text message on Dec. 27 that she killed the baby and put its body in a dumpster in a diaper bag, according to a Maricopa County Superior Court document.

However, police have said they believe the baby is still alive.

When Johnson was arrested, she had about $500 cash on her, according to police.

Hale said there was a certain amount of planning that Johnson did before she left Arizona with the baby on Dec. 18, and investigators believe she had some kind of help.

"We know originally, she sold a couple of dogs, she had a roommate that gave her about $400, and she had some social services assistance," Hale said. "When you start adding up all that, we estimated she had about $1,200 when she left. By the time you start calculating the drive, gas, motel stays and shopping in Miami, and her having about $500 cash on her at the time of her arrest, the numbers don't add up. Somewhere along the way, she came into some extra funds."

Hale said Wednesday that investigators also have a GPS tracking device that was recovered from the 1995 white Delta 88 Oldsmobile she abandoned in San Antonio on Dec. 27 before boarding a bus to Miami.

The Smiths took a polygraph administered by Tempe police on Friday, and the results came back as inconclusive, according to police.

San Antonio police opened a missing persons investigation into Gabriel on Thursday, and a $5,000 reward now is being offered for the safe return of Gabriel through Crime Stoppers in San Antonio. If anyone has any information about Gabriel's whereabouts, they can call (210) 224-7867.

Tips can also be submitted online at www.sacrimestoppers.com, or by text-messaging "Tip 127 plus your tip" to CRIMES (274637).

If anyone knows of Gabriel Johnson's whereabouts, they also can call the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-843-5678.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149469
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1634 on: January 14, 2010, 11:43:54 AM »

How did Elizabeth see the "new tan car seat" and not see the car?  To quote Nancy Grace "this doesn't make sense"!

JMO, I think TS lives in a fantasy world.

This would be possible if it was the type of car seat you carry the baby in and then set into a base in the car..... but isn't he getting too big for that type of car seat?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1635 on: January 14, 2010, 11:44:27 AM »

I find that to be very interesting seeing as Tammi told Nancy Grace she would not be willing to talk to Elizabeth unless it was recorded - And why would this visit not be recorded any way?  I don't understand that at all.  I also think Tammi is up to her neck in this esp when she told NG that she believed some of what Elizabeth was saying - how in the world can she make that assumption - based on what?????  Perhaps because she herself knows.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1636 on: January 14, 2010, 11:46:15 AM »

Elizabeth Johnson, Mother of Missing Boy, Used an Alias in Texas, Says Hotel Clerk

TEMPE, Ariz. Elizabeth Johnson, an Arizona mother who is refusing to help police find her missing 8-month-old baby, may have been using multiple names and a fake driver's license while on a strange road trip that took her from Tempe to San Antonio to Miami.

When police finally picked her up Dec. 30, 2009 in Miami, little Gabriel Johnson was nowhere to be found. Elizabeth Johnson, 23, told police she gave the child away to strangers in San Antonio, where her car was found, but she also sent the baby's father Logan McQueary, a text message saying she had killed the baby.

CNN's Nancy Grace is reporting that a hotel clerk at a San Antonio hotel where Elizabeth Johnson allegedly stayed told police that she checked in with a fake Texas driver's license and was carrying an infant car seat, but kept it pointed away from the clerk so they couldn’t see if there was a baby.

Court documents have also revealed that the second man Elizabeth Johnson named as the possible father of Gabriel Johnson, Craig Cherry, is actually the cousin of Tammi Smith, the woman who Elizabeth claims wanted to adopt little Gabriel. Cherry told investigators that he had never met Elizabeth Johnson and doesn't know why she would name him in the documents, according to CNN.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/01/14/crimesider/entry6096469.shtml

Elizabeth may not have known the couple she turned Gabriel over to but ... it appears to me this adoption was all planned prior to picking up Gabriel from the Smith residence and ... driving to San Antonio.

Could it be that Elizabeth realized that an uncooperative Logan implied the Smiths would be prevented from adopting Gabriel so she hooked up with the "underground" through the internet ... the "underground" which did all the paperwork pertaining to false identification for both Elizabeth and Gabriel and ... then arranged an adoption?

Janet

++++++++

NANCY GRACE
New Developments in Missing Baby Gabriel Case
Aired January 6, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Tammi says months went by then last month she received a call from Elizabeth.

T. SMITH: She finally called and said, are you ready to adopt him?

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: The two parties signed legal guardianship papers and Gabriel moved in with the Smiths.

JACK SMITH, PLANNED TO ADOPT BABY GABRIEL: We fell in love with him.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: But the baby`s dad wouldn`t sign guardianship or adoption papers. Still, Gabriel quickly became part of the Smith family, visiting Santa, playing with 4-year-old Hannah.

Then, December 18th, Elizabeth picked up her son to visit his father. Little did the Smiths know, the two were taking off to San Antonio.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/06/ng.01.html

Johnson's Grandfather Thinks She's Lying
UPDATED: 11:22 am MST January 7, 2010

"She had this cockamamie idea that she was going to change her Social Security number and name and his Social Security number and name and run forever," Bob Johnson said.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22168065/detail.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1637 on: January 14, 2010, 12:09:44 PM »

I wonder if Elizabeth used an illegal immigrant to babysit for Gabriel's while staying at the Hotel?

This would explain why no one has come forth, the illegal babysitter could be deported.

The immigrant would babysit for a couple dollars and remain silent.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1638 on: January 14, 2010, 12:17:33 PM »

Snipped from a previous article posted

Tammi Smith told the Tribune she thought authorities questioning the corporate headquarters where she is certified from was "ridiculous."

"I have nothing to say about that," Smith said. "That's +++++++. I've never been to the office in San Antonio. I've talked to people there and called them. Nobody from the FBI has called us, yet. This whole thing is ridiculous. I have begged and begged for them to ask us questions - nobody will ask us questions, nobody will come to our home."

Wasn't it said she was set to adopt a child with down syndrome? A child who will undoubtedly be called this horrible and offensive word? A child who will look to his "mother" to dry the tears he will shed because those words used to describe him will cut deep into his heart? A child who will only wish to be accepted and respected for who he is? Is she still going to adopt this child? I certainly hope not. Shameful but I would not expect any less from this woman.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: January 14, 2010, 12:17:43 PM »

This excited new Mom apparently ordered the Project Life Kit from Becky and ... it would have been delivered by the time she got home to MI.  I believe the Project Life Kit may be a fancy photo album.  This would imply that in the course of the investigation the authorities could obtain Beth's MI address through Becky and check it out.  Also ... could it be that the Kit was paid for online and ... that would provide further information about Beth.

I hope authorities are investigating.

Janet

++++++

Blogger Beth said...

I live in WI, but am currently in San Antonio, TX. My husband and I are adopting a handsome baby boy that was placed into our care on January 1. I've decided to make my project life about Baby Gabriel. Even though I won't be home when my project arrives I am clicking away taking his photo here in San Antonio.

January 4, 2010 1:45 PM

http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2010/01/sharing-enthusiasm.html

Becky's Blog
Monday, January 4, 2010

sharing the enthusiasm

First, a visual update of where I'm starting to notice more Project Life deliveries in a few more states today -- MONDAY.

It sounds like some of you are taking a picture when Project Life is delivered to you. Just for fun ... send me a picture of you holding your Project Life kit (doesn't matter if it's still in the box or not). I'm going to do something fun with those pictures.

Likewise ... If you want to email a brief testimonial about Project Life, drop me an email. By sending me a picture and/or testimonial, you're giving me permission to potentially use it on the website.

I'd love to hear from you. Send your photos and testimonials to

projectlife@beckyhiggins.com.

http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2010/01/sharing-enthusiasm.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.