April 19, 2024, 02:41:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 525560 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1640 on: January 14, 2010, 12:24:58 PM »

Snipped from a previous article posted

Tammi Smith told the Tribune she thought authorities questioning the corporate headquarters where she is certified from was "ridiculous."

"I have nothing to say about that," Smith said. "That's +++++++. I've never been to the office in San Antonio. I've talked to people there and called them. Nobody from the FBI has called us, yet. This whole thing is ridiculous. I have begged and begged for them to ask us questions - nobody will ask us questions, nobody will come to our home."

Wasn't it said she was set to adopt a child with down syndrome? A child who will undoubtedly be called this horrible and offensive word? A child who will look to his "mother" to dry the tears he will shed because those words used to describe him will cut deep into his heart? A child who will only wish to be accepted and respected for who he is? Is she still going to adopt this child? I certainly hope not. Shameful but I would not expect any less from this woman.

I loathe this phrase which is bandied around so carelessly these days.  I have a son who is mentally challenged and it in fact doesn't hurt him to hear it... it is me it hurts. 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1641 on: January 14, 2010, 12:25:41 PM »

Who was there at the interview, just Tammi and EJ? WTH? I don't believe one thing that was said. They both lie pathilogically. I think Tammi was trying to be some kind of Yager for Elizabeth.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1642 on: January 14, 2010, 12:29:35 PM »

Bananas nothing makes my fur stand up as hearing that word. It is offensive and so disrespectful. For this woman to use it so openly and at the same time claim she loves humanity and god, she makes me want to vomit.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1643 on: January 14, 2010, 12:30:06 PM »

Been sick with this stupid stomach virus and slept most of the day.  I finally caught up on this thread.  I am hoping and praying this posting by Beth is the key to finding little Gabriel.  I hope it is taken seriously enough to look into.  It scares me that it could just be dismissed in the plethora of tips they have probably received.  It just seems too coincidental.  How popular is the name Gabriel for babies these days?  Could it be a different baby Gabriel?

Good Morning bananas

I hope you are feeling better today.  Take care of yourself ... there is a lot of bad stuff going around.

an angelic monkey

Janet
9:30 AM Pt

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: January 14, 2010, 12:31:43 PM »

Bananas nothing makes my fur stand up as hearing that word. It is offensive and so disrespectful. For this woman to use it so openly and at the same time claim she loves humanity and god, she makes me want to vomit.

Tracygirl... when you have a child who is mentally handicapped, you become thick skinned... you have to.  I realize most people use the phrase out of ignorance.... but it does still hurt sometimes.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1645 on: January 14, 2010, 12:31:56 PM »

Snipped from a previous article posted

Tammi Smith told the Tribune she thought authorities questioning the corporate headquarters where she is certified from was "ridiculous."

"I have nothing to say about that," Smith said. "That's +++++++. I've never been to the office in San Antonio. I've talked to people there and called them. Nobody from the FBI has called us, yet. This whole thing is ridiculous. I have begged and begged for them to ask us questions - nobody will ask us questions, nobody will come to our home."

Wasn't it said she was set to adopt a child with down syndrome? A child who will undoubtedly be called this horrible and offensive word? A child who will look to his "mother" to dry the tears he will shed because those words used to describe him will cut deep into his heart? A child who will only wish to be accepted and respected for who he is? Is she still going to adopt this child? I certainly hope not. Shameful but I would not expect any less from this woman.
I was stunned by that, but then a person like Tammi probably wouldn't think a thing of that word. The more this woman talks the more she makes me ill.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: January 14, 2010, 12:33:59 PM »

Tracygirl... when you have a child who is mentally handicapped, you become thick skinned... you have to.  I realize most people use the phrase out of ignorance.... but it does still hurt sometimes.
  an angelic monkey Having had two members of my family with Down Syndrome and an aunt that just died recently who was very mentally challenged, it is disturbing. Tammi is disturbing.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1647 on: January 14, 2010, 12:34:21 PM »

Police told News 4 WOAI that Johnson's claim that a couple is pictured on surveillance video with the child is inaccurate. Investigators have said that Johnson has changed the stories that she is telling people.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1648 on: January 14, 2010, 12:35:03 PM »

Been sick with this stupid stomach virus and slept most of the day.  I finally caught up on this thread.  I am hoping and praying this posting by Beth is the key to finding little Gabriel.  I hope it is taken seriously enough to look into.  It scares me that it could just be dismissed in the plethora of tips they have probably received.  It just seems too coincidental.  How popular is the name Gabriel for babies these days?  Could it be a different baby Gabriel?

Good Morning bananas

I hope you are feeling better today.  Take care of yourself ... there is a lot of bad stuff going around.

an angelic monkey

Janet

Good morning to you too and all you friendly monkeys.  I am feeling much stronger and better today!  I have even jumped on the treadmill and walked a few miles this morning.  It must have been a stomach bug... Thank God, it didn't last too long.  In another day, I think all remnants of the blasted germ will be gone. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1649 on: January 14, 2010, 12:37:12 PM »

Good Morning bananas

an angelic monkey

Janet

Good morning to you too and all you friendly monkeys.  I am feeling much stronger and better today!  I have even jumped on the treadmill and walked a few miles this morning.  It must have been a stomach bug... Thank God, it didn't last too long.  In another day, I think all remnants of the blasted germ will be gone. 
   an angelic monkey
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1650 on: January 14, 2010, 12:39:47 PM »

I am hoping and praying they will follow up on this Beth posting and find baby Gabriel.  He seems to be the most precious child... such a beautiful smile he has and he deserves to be with his father who seems to love him.  His smile haunts me and I hope he will be found alive. In a lot of ways, he reminds me of my own grandson who is so close to him him age.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: January 14, 2010, 12:41:20 PM »

Oh I am not thick skinned about this subject, no way. When I hear this word or other horrible phrases used against those with mental or physical disabilities I call them out. I not only stand up for my son who has a dx of Autism but the many children and adults I have known with disabilities. This phrase needs to go away. It is very disrespectful and demeaning and these days, people should know better.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1652 on: January 14, 2010, 12:44:28 PM »

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4e View Post
Could she be monitoring this site herself? (In which case, clamping my mouth shut to avoid saying something to her that could get me banned!)
Perhaps however someone posted to her website the info about "Beth" and the content of the posting. Tammi replies saying thank you, I already called the FBI to have it checked into (paraphrasing)
    Of course she did.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1653 on: January 14, 2010, 12:45:16 PM »

Police told News 4 WOAI that Johnson's claim that a couple is pictured on surveillance video with the child is inaccurate. Investigators have said that Johnson has changed the stories that she is telling people.

So did Elizabeth actually say this or did Tammi feed this to her. We don't know, but you would think LE would know. I bet they had someone in there with them such as a guard. I have a hard time believing they were not at least listening in.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1654 on: January 14, 2010, 12:47:05 PM »

I was gone for a while and this may have already been posted:

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/blogs/story/New-lead-in-Baby-Gabriels-Arizona-disappearance/kMzdZQEON0ORawoDI8UUdg.cspx

New lead in Baby Gabriel's Arizona disappearance?
   Reported by: Chris Kline
Email: ckline@abc15.com
Last Update: 10:26 am

PHOENIX - A blog entry from early January is sparking some interest in the case of a missing Arizona infant.

Eight-month-old Gabriel was last seen on December 26 in San Antonio, Texas.

Investigators say his mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, drove there from her home in Tempe, stayed about a week, then took a bus to Florida without Gabriel.

In reply to a web post on BeckyHiggins.com, blogger "Beth" wrote, "I live in WI, but am currently in San Antonio, TX. My husband and I are adopting a handsome baby boy that was placed into our care on January 1. I've decided to make my project life about Baby Gabriel. Even though I won't be home when my project arrives I am clicking away taking his photo here in San Antonio."

The entry is timestamped on January 4th. There's no contact info listed for Beth.

Elizabeth Johnson was arrested on December 30 and returned to Arizona to face kidnapping and child abuse charges.

Her baby is still missing.

A reward of up to $5,000 is being offered for the safe return of Gabriel.

Anyone with information about Gabriel can call Crime Stoppers at 210-224-STOP or online at http://www.sacrimestoppers.com.

A news conference with Tempe Police is scheduled for 1 p.m. today.

Check back for updates.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1655 on: January 14, 2010, 12:49:14 PM »

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4e View Post
Could she be monitoring this site herself? (In which case, clamping my mouth shut to avoid saying something to her that could get me banned!)
Perhaps however someone posted to her website the info about "Beth" and the content of the posting. Tammi replies saying thank you, I already called the FBI to have it checked into (paraphrasing)
    Of course she did.

Where is this from? Yea she called the FBI, they probably hung up on her, lol.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1656 on: January 14, 2010, 12:50:34 PM »

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/blogs/story/New-lead-in-Baby-Gabriels-Arizona-disappearance/kMzdZQEON0ORawoDI8UUdg.cspx

PHOENIX - A blog entry from early January is sparking some interest in the case of a missing Arizona infant.

Investigators say his mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, drove there from her home in Tempe, stayed about a week, then took a bus to Florida without Gabriel.

In reply to a web post on BeckyHiggins.com, blogger "Beth" wrote, "I live in WI, but am currently in San Antonio, TX. My husband and I are adopting a handsome baby boy that was placed into our care on January 1. I've decided to make my project life about Baby Gabriel. Even though I won't be home when my project arrives I am clicking away taking his photo here in San Antonio."

The entry is timestamped on January 4th. There's no contact info listed for Beth.

Elizabeth Johnson was arrested on December 30 and returned to Arizona to face kidnapping and child abuse charges.

Anyone with information about Gabriel can call Crime Stoppers at 210-224-STOP or online at http://www.sacrimestoppers.com.

Check back for updates.

Wow!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1657 on: January 14, 2010, 12:56:53 PM »

I am hoping and praying they will follow up on this Beth posting and find baby Gabriel.  He seems to be the most precious child... such a beautiful smile he has and he deserves to be with his father who seems to love him.  His smile haunts me and I hope he will be found alive. In a lot of ways, he reminds me of my own grandson who is so close to him him age.

If Beth's post goes "poof" from Becky's website ... that could be an indication that authorities are investigating.

I keep checking.

Later, Janet

+++++

http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2010/01/sharing-enthusiasm.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1658 on: January 14, 2010, 12:59:02 PM »

Check back for updates.

04Bull!!  WHERE ARE YOU?

_____

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1659 on: January 14, 2010, 01:06:39 PM »

If someone finds the link to the 1 PM news conference, please post.  Thanks

I can not seem to find it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.