March 28, 2024, 05:38:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 523048 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1740 on: January 14, 2010, 04:26:36 PM »

I woke up this morning and checked WS to see if our discovery had made it's way over there.  Sure enough, it had.  It was funny  because whomever posted it there did not give SM credit even though they said they found it elsewhere.  I just thought maybe it was one of the monkeys.  It was not me, as I am registered there, but rarely ever post.  This is my home.  an angelic monkey

I left right after I read over there this morning and this is the first chance I've had to check in today.

There was no credit at all, and still isn't 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1741 on: January 14, 2010, 04:26:45 PM »

04Bull

It all starts here ....

+++++++

I was gone for a while and this may have already been posted:

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/blogs/story/New-lead-in-Baby-Gabriels-Arizona-disappearance/kMzdZQEON0ORawoDI8UUdg.cspx

New lead in Baby Gabriel's Arizona disappearance?
   Reported by: Chris Kline
Email: ckline@abc15.com
Last Update: 10:26 am

PHOENIX - A blog entry from early January is sparking some interest in the case of a missing Arizona infant.

Eight-month-old Gabriel was last seen on December 26 in San Antonio, Texas.

Investigators say his mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, drove there from her home in Tempe, stayed about a week, then took a bus to Florida without Gabriel.

In reply to a web post on BeckyHiggins.com, blogger "Beth" wrote, "I live in WI, but am currently in San Antonio, TX. My husband and I are adopting a handsome baby boy that was placed into our care on January 1. I've decided to make my project life about Baby Gabriel. Even though I won't be home when my project arrives I am clicking away taking his photo here in San Antonio."

The entry is timestamped on January 4th. There's no contact info listed for Beth.

Elizabeth Johnson was arrested on December 30 and returned to Arizona to face kidnapping and child abuse charges.

Her baby is still missing.

A reward of up to $5,000 is being offered for the safe return of Gabriel.

Anyone with information about Gabriel can call Crime Stoppers at 210-224-STOP or online at http://www.sacrimestoppers.com.

A news conference with Tempe Police is scheduled for 1 p.m. today.

Check back for updates.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1742 on: January 14, 2010, 04:27:07 PM »

Don't it make you proud to be a ScaredMonkey? I am so glad to be a member here!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: January 14, 2010, 04:52:15 PM »

NG FB

Nancy Grace Breaking: An alleged Texas teen babysitter to little 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson may be the key to finding him. The 18-year-old alleged babysitter says the hotel room in which she watched Gabriel was dirty, with things thrown everywhere, without baby toys, and a knife was next to the bed! She also says that Gabriel w...as thin, dirty, seemed like he was scared and wanted to be held the whole time. Where is Gabriel Johnson? Watch tonight!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1744 on: January 14, 2010, 05:11:35 PM »

Ok, Just got off the phone with Pat McReynolds from KPHO in Tempe. He wants to pass on a big Thank You to 04Bull and the Scared Monkeys for the Tip last night. This is what he has told me. He turned the tip straight in to Tempe Police . It was the first they had heard it and they Know that it came from SM. They now have Beth's name and address in Wisconsin . There will be a search there. not sure if it has already happened or not.

Elizabeth's grandfather and brother went to the jail to visit and they turned them away saying she could have no visitors.
Tammi has an appointment to speak with the police at 2 pm today.

Pat said any tip no mater how small to call it in to him and he would get it to the Tempe Police. I have his cell number.
He said to keep up the great work.

Klaas he was asking me about how SM got started and how many members we had . I told him I wasn't sure but I would find out. I have his email if you or Red would like to send the info to him.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1745 on: January 14, 2010, 05:13:18 PM »

Ok, Just got off the phone with Pat McReynolds from KPHO in Tempe. He wants to pass on a big Thank You to 04Bull and the Scared Monkeys for the Tip last night. This is what he has told me. He turned the tip straight in to Tempe Police . It was the first they had heard it and they Know that it came from SM. They now have Beth's name and address in Wisconsin . There will be a search there. not sure if it has already happened or not.

Elizabeth's grandfather and brother went to the jail to visit and they turned them away saying she could have no visitors.

Pat said any tip no mater how small to call it in to him and he would get it to the Tempe Police. I have his cell number.

Klaas he was asking me about how SM got started and how many members we had . I told him I wasn't sure but I would find out. I have his email if you or Red would like to send the info to him.

BBM.   What an amazing group to be a member of!  To Red and Klaas and the Mods, thank you for this site and all the work you do.

I think we need a rhino butt themed smiley

an angelic monkey    an angelic monkey     an angelic monkey      an angelic monkey

Love it!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1746 on: January 14, 2010, 05:19:03 PM »

I woke up this morning and checked WS to see if our discovery had made it's way over there.  Sure enough, it had.  It was funny  because whomever posted it there did not give SM credit even though they said they found it elsewhere.  I just thought maybe it was one of the monkeys.  It was not me, as I am registered there, but rarely ever post.  This is my home.  an angelic monkey

I left right after I read over there this morning and this is the first chance I've had to check in today.

Wonder if they take credit for thinking I was Melissa Huckaby? LOL!  Monkey Devil!

Honestly the people on these boards who want nothing more then to be the star of the show, they lose track of what is important and that is, This it is not now nor will ever be, about them, it is about the innocent life of a human being and the hurting hearts of those left behind. 
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1747 on: January 14, 2010, 05:26:44 PM »

There must be something in the water in Arizona.

Arizona woman accused of trading child for gun
Associated Press,
4 hours ago

PHOENIX – Authorities say they have arrested a Mesa woman who allegedly tried to trade her 2-year-old daughter for a gun.

Maricopa County Sheriff's deputies went to the home of 33-year-old Tanya Nareau on Tuesday after receiving a tip about the swap.

While at Nareau's home, a family friend who had the child confirmed to deputies that Nareau gave the girl to him for a gun.

Deputies say Nareau felt that the friend would do a better job in raising the child. They say Nareau also claimed she could not buy a weapon because she's prohibited to do so by law.

Authorities say Nareau has been booked into county jail. She's charged with the unlawful sale of a child and solicitation to possess a weapon by a prohibited person.

It was unclear whether Nareau had a lawyer.

Edit by MB
Link here at Scared Monkeys in our Crimes Against Children, Elderly and Disabled Forum, in case you'd like to comment or contribute to the thread:
Arizona woman Tanya Nareau traded 2 year old for a gun

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6935.0
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 05:41:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

2 4 1
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1748 on: January 14, 2010, 05:28:09 PM »

Perhaps it was a WS Spy!  I'm not a member there...more like the KGB from what I have read on their forum.
Scared Monkey's allows sweet freedom of thought...I appreiciate that SC has zero tolerance for beasty behavior,
yet, we can still grow and still have fun:)

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: January 14, 2010, 05:41:04 PM »

Excellent news Darla!  I'll see if I can get Red to give me all the info on how SM started.  I pretty much know but it's better coming from Red.

Ii was gone for a while and just got back so that's why I'm answering so late.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: January 14, 2010, 05:41:43 PM »

Don't it make you proud to be a ScaredMonkey? I am so glad to be a member here!

I am proud to be an American and a SM..

Thank you to all that have given their time and and their heart and soul into all the cases an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: January 14, 2010, 05:41:58 PM »

BBM.   What an amazing group to be a member of!  To Red and Klaas and the Mods, thank you for this site and all the work you do.

I think we need a rhino butt themed smiley

an angelic monkey    an angelic monkey     an angelic monkey      an angelic monkey

As you can see I'm still catching up!  Rhino butt themed smiley?  I'll see what I can do, lolol 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1752 on: January 14, 2010, 05:44:44 PM »

NG FB

Nancy Grace Breaking: An alleged Texas teen babysitter to little 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson may be the key to finding him. The 18-year-old alleged babysitter says the hotel room in which she watched Gabriel was dirty, with things thrown everywhere, without baby toys, and a knife was next to the bed! She also says that Gabriel w...as thin, dirty, seemed like he was scared and wanted to be held the whole time. Where is Gabriel Johnson? Watch tonight!
My heart breaks for Gabriel

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1753 on: January 14, 2010, 05:48:02 PM »

Perhaps it was a WS Spy!  I'm not a member there...more like the KGB from what I have read on their forum.
Scared Monkey's allows sweet freedom of thought...I appreiciate that SC has zero tolerance for beasty behavior,
yet, we can still grow and still have fun:)

O4Bull that was an awesome find! I really hope it leads to finding Gabriel. It definitely was too strong a coincidence not to act upon and I congratulate all monkeys who brought it to the authorities attention! I am a member also of JQ and there you did recieve all credit for finding that. I think because WS is so quick to take credit for anything they find they should be quick to give credit where it is due.... apparently not which is unfortunate but that doesn't diminish the fact that SM ROCKS    The poor soul who posted your find over there was probably too afraid to admit she reads/posts over here for fear of being banned, it's not like it hasn't happened before
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1754 on: January 14, 2010, 05:56:23 PM »

NG FB

Poor little boy, his first christmas doesn't seem to have been a very happy one. I wish this young woman called authorities, seems like there are a few missed opportunities to help this little guy.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1755 on: January 14, 2010, 05:56:41 PM »

Wow thanks Darla for the information.  Would love to know where in Wisconsin. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: January 14, 2010, 06:00:24 PM »

New emoticon in honor of O4Bull 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: January 14, 2010, 06:02:40 PM »

Tammi has been awfully quiet today.  Wonder if LE found some duct tape to use on her so they can concentrate on the investigation rather than having to react to what comes out of her mouth next?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: January 14, 2010, 06:03:26 PM »

New emoticon in honor of O4Bull 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: January 14, 2010, 06:05:19 PM »

Oh Carp!  I typed too soon, Jack is called into HLN right now.

Tammi is talking to detectives right now

for POI they don't seem too interested with us, day 15 and they won;t talk to us

Did not ask Tammi about the interview with EJ as wanted to respect her feelings
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.