April 24, 2024, 10:37:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 525913 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #180 on: January 06, 2010, 11:20:33 AM »

I think Tami could be arrested on aiding and abetting at least, or child endangerment. Someone had to provide this POS egg donor with money. Then Tammi threatened The dad. I just don't have a good feeling about this one.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: January 06, 2010, 11:28:51 AM »

GMA - Tammi says she went to Elizabeth's grandfather's house for the phone call from jail.  Tammi invited news channel 5 to come to the grandfather's to record the interview between Tammi and Elizabeth. 

From Tammi:

Situation that Elizabeth met couple was the same identical situation that Tammi met Elizabeth. In airport , Tammi saw a distraught mother and crying with a newborn and that does not look like a mother that is wanting to be a mother.

Elizabeth gave Gab to a young Caucasian couple she met in a park.  Elizabeth was crying and distraught.  Couple came up to her to help her and the story goes the same way the story goes with Tammi.

After getting to know the couple for a few days Elizabeth  gave Gab to them

Elizabeth was under too much duress to have any memory of the couple other than the woman's name was Cheryl. 

Elizabeth believes she was doing a closed adoption (WTF) and did not want to know where the Gab was.

From Jack Tammi's husband:

Had Gab for a few weeks in Dec.

Felt strange , the whole situation felt strange.  Very in touch with Elizabeth throughout it.  Jack said they offered to babysit for a few days while she got her head together.

Claims by Logan that he felt pressure to give Gab up for adoption to them are not true.  Tammi now interjects and says she can answer that, Logan, Jack and her were in constant contact when they found out Elizabeth fled with the Gab, texting and calling back and forth.  When Tammi finally spoke to Elizabeth , she was so angry and the only message she had for Logan was once he signed the papers she would bring Gab back.  Tammi then told Logan that he could not sign the papers under duress so it could not happen, but if he signed them at least it would get the baby back to AZ.

NOTE:   not ONCE did Tammi or Jack call Gabriel by name.  It was always "the baby".

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: January 06, 2010, 11:33:36 AM »

Car in Ariz. child disappearance recovered

SAN ANTONIO, Jan. 6 (UPI) -- The FBI announced that a car wanted in connection the disappearance of an Arizona baby was found Tuesday night at a motel in San Antonio, Texas.

However, no sign of 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson was found by police and agents who located the 1995 Oldsmobile at a motel on San Antonio's South Side.

It was not immediately clear how long the car had been parked at the Motel 6 or if any useful clues were found inside, the San Antonio News-Express reported Wednesday.

The car belongs to Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, 23, of Tempe, who has been involved in a custody dispute with the child's father and was known to be in San Antonio over Christmas.

Police were called in by Gabriel's father after he allegedly began receiving threats against the boy from Johnson.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010/01/06/Car-in-Ariz-child-disappearance-recovered/UPI-92451262791824/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: January 06, 2010, 11:36:16 AM »

Authorities find car linked to missing Arizona baby

The car belonging to an Arizona mother whose son is missing was found Tuesday night at a South Side motel, but the child hasn't been found, authorities said.

The FBI and San Antonio police found Elizabeth Johnson's white 1995 Oldsmobile around 7 p.m. Tuesday at a Motel 6 in the 7900 block of Interstate 35 South near Zarzamora Road, said FBI spokesman Erik Vasys.

Authorities did not find anyone with the car, but they were searching for any information inside it that might lead them to 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson. It wasn't immediately known how long the car had been at the location or what evidence might have been found inside it.

Johnson, 23, was in San Antonio from Dec. 20-27 and stayed at two hotels. The child was last seen Dec. 26. Johnson left the city the next day for Miami Beach, Fla., where she was arrested Dec. 30 on a felony custodial interference warrant for failing to appear at a custody hearing in Maricopa County, Ariz., on Dec. 28. At the hearing, her custodial rights were revoked and full custody was given to Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, 25.

Tempe, Ariz., police said McQueary knew Johnson was out of town with Gabriel but that he became concerned for his son's safety when he received threats against the boy from Johnson.

Anyone with information is asked to call the FBI at (210) 225-6741 or Tempe Police Department at (480) 350-8311

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/Authorities_find_car_linked_to_missing_Arizona_baby.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: January 06, 2010, 11:46:52 AM »

Where is Baby Gabriel? Arizona Woman Refuses to Help Police Find Missing Son
Infant Caught in Bizarre Custody Dispute; Mother Claims She Gave Baby to Couple in a Park

Two sets of parents caught up in a bizarre custody dispute are frantic with worry about a missing 8-month-old baby and are begging his mother to tell police the truth about what she did with him.

Gabriel Johnson's biological father, Logan McQueary, said he fears Elizabeth Johnson may have killed their son, despite the lack evidence. But a couple who had been in talks to adopt the baby are sticking by the Arizona mother, saying she hid Gabriel to protect him.

Tammi and Jack Smith told "Good Morning America" today that Johnson gave her baby to an unknown couple while on the run in San Antonio, Texas.

Johnson, 23, of Tempe, Ariz., disappeared before Christmas after McQueary refused to let her adopt out their son. She had lost custody of Gabriel after failing to appear at a Dec. 28 court hearing.

She was arrested Dec. 29 in Miami Beach for interfering with custody -- without Gabriel.

"What she is telling us is that she met a family, a Caucasian man and woman with no child -- young," Tammi Smith told "Good Morning America."

"And she met them in the park. And she was crying and distraught and they came up to her and said, 'How can we help you?'"

When pressed for details about the couple, Smith said Johnson didn't remember much despite having spent three days with them, just that the woman's first name was "Cheryl." Tammi Smith said Johnson told her she purposely tried not to focus on their car or last names so she wouldn't be tempted to change her mind and get her son back.

"She believed she was doing a closed adoption," Tammi Smith said.

In a jailhouse interview Tuesday with a Phoenix CBS affiliate, Johnson reiterated her claim that she had given Gabriel to a couple she met at a San Antonio Park.

"I made a hasty decision and I thought it was OK," she said. "They approached me. I was out alone with the baby at the park. I trusted them, I believe in my heart they are good people."

Johnson is scheduled to be extradited to Arizona this week.

Police have also questioned the Smiths and searched their home but found no clues to indicate where Gabriel might be.

Authorities have said witnesses last saw the child in San Antonio.

The FBI found Johnson's car in a San Antonio motel parking lot Tuesday night. According to ABC affiliate KNXV, investigators were combing the car for evidence but said there were no obvious signs of violence.

Father of Missing Baby Gabriel Fears Mother Killed Son
The Smiths have said she fled to keep the baby from McQueary.

McQueary, 25, said his fears for his son's life stem from a series of text messages he received from Johnson.

"She basically said, 'There is no way in hell you will see your son again,'" he said at a recent news conference. "She put in the text, 'I killed him."

Johnson has been interviewed at length by investigators but police said she refuses to tell them what happened to her child.

"She was confronted, arrested and interviewed exhaustively about the whereabouts of the child," Miami Beach Police Sgt. Wayne Jones said. "All we know at this point is Gabriel can be anywhere between San Antonio and Miami Beach."

McQueary said he last saw his son days before what would have been the baby's first Christmas.

"I gave him a kiss and put him in his bed and that was the last time I saw him," he said.

Tammi and Jack Smith said Johnson's story about the couple in the park sounds very similar to how they met her.

"We met in an airport. I saw her distraught and crying with a newborn baby," Tammi Smith said. "And that doesn't look like a mother that wants to be a mother."

Jack Smith admitted he thought the entire adoption process with Johnson "felt strange," but that they all lived nearby and they had bonded with the baby after keeping him for a couple of weeks in December.

McQueary has charged that the Smiths pressured him into giving up the rights to his child.

"When Gabriel disappeared they said, basically, 'You know, if you care about your son and you want him back, you will sign the paperwork and she will bring him back to us and you will know that he is safe,'" McQueary said.

The Smiths deny the accusation and said they were simply passing on that message from Johnson and that they told McQueary they knew such papers wouldn't hold up because he signed them under duress, though it might bring the baby back.

"The father and Jack and I were in constant contact when we found out Elizabeth fled with the baby," Tammi Smith said. "When we finally got to speak to Elizabeth, she was so angry with the whole situation and told me, 'I have one message to give to Logan.'"

That message, Smith said, was sign the papers and the baby will be brought back.

Anyone with information about Gabriel Johnson is asked to call the Tempe Police Department at 480-350-8311.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-baby-gabriel-arizona-mother-refuses-police-find/story?id=9489263&page=2
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: January 06, 2010, 11:52:06 AM »

Tammifay and Jack on GMA

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=9489519
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: January 06, 2010, 12:08:20 PM »

Thanks Northern Rose... I had missed it when it aired.  To me, this mother is just weaving a story to lead everyone down a merry path of madness.  I don't believe her...... she would have given the baby's things and car seat to whoever she gave the baby to..... poor little boy.... I fear the worst... and it is heartbreaking to think it.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #187 on: January 06, 2010, 12:18:59 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

I was several pages behind and finally caught up.What young mother has not been upset and tired and overwhelmed with an infant at some point? What would make this Tammi faye jump to the conclusion, at an airport, hey that woman does not want that baby, geesh, I will go ask her to give her child to me. That woman needs her azz thrown in jail. She ain't mother of the year material herself.
 I don't think lil Gab is still alive. If she gave him to someone she would have given them the car seat and everything else. Hit her a time or two with a Taser and she just might spill the beans.
 What gives people the right to play God with other peoples lives especially a tiny child? If you do not want a baby, keep your panties up or for God's sake take birth control . There is no excuse for having an unwanted pregnancy. It just makes me so damn angry how people mistreat children I could just scream.
Sorry for the rant. God Bless the little ones!
I could just scream also. All the times I looked stressed, exhausted, upset, when my kids were little, not once did some strange woman come up to me and ask if she could adopt them  This story just stinks of nonsense. I'm afraid Gabriel is no longer alive also, otherwise why would she not have given the people the car seat, and what random couple would just take a child like that, unless for some bad intentions perhaps 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: January 06, 2010, 12:23:23 PM »

FBI Took surveillance video from the Hotel 6.  Nothing showing car dropped off on hotel video.  (video)
http://www.kens5.com/news/national/80769767.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: January 06, 2010, 12:24:58 PM »

Tammi Faye is on a mission to get a child no matter what, she looks bat sh!t crazy, and I'm not real sure what to think about the husband except he is going along with Tammi's obsession. They need to shut up and talk to LE, not Good Morning America or any other show.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: January 06, 2010, 12:30:35 PM »

I think CPS needs to be checking on Tammi's household. Isn't there a small child there?

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: January 06, 2010, 12:33:27 PM »

I think CPS needs to be checking on Tammi's household. Isn't there a small child there?
There is a cute little red haired girl, that the Smiths adopted.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: January 06, 2010, 12:35:20 PM »

Gabriel Johnson's biological father, Logan McQueary, said he fears Elizabeth Johnson may have killed their son, despite the lack evidence. But a couple who had been in talks to adopt the baby are sticking by the Arizona mother, saying she hid Gabriel to protect him.    Protecting Gabriel from what, the father? Yes, the father has a record, but I haven't seen anything so far that would show he would hurt the baby.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: January 06, 2010, 12:35:23 PM »

Yes.  The adopted their granddaughter Hannah.  Yesterday I posted a message from Tammi's FB that says they are Foster Parents   
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: January 06, 2010, 12:36:30 PM »

The link That Northern posted about the tapes where the car was found,....it was stated that she stayed at two other motels. Did anyone see the baby with her at either of these motels? Has It been released if they did?

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: January 06, 2010, 12:41:55 PM »

Gabriel Johnson's biological father, Logan McQueary, said he fears Elizabeth Johnson may have killed their son, despite the lack evidence. But a couple who had been in talks to adopt the baby are sticking by the Arizona mother, saying she hid Gabriel to protect him.    Protecting Gabriel from what, the father? Yes, the father has a record, but I haven't seen anything so far that would show he would hurt the baby.

Tammi's story has sure softened and changed on GMA today.  Yes, Logan has a record.  Elizabeth does as well.  Elizabeth is the one that destroyed the crib and cut up and torn up Gabe's baby clothes with Gabriel in the room.  Now who would you be concerned with about harming Gabe?

Notice on EJ's myspace there is a message right under Tammi's from her Friend Vanessa from Boston.  She clearly told her friend she has a a new life. 

Police say she took a bus on Dec 27.  It takes more than one day to go by bus from San Antonio to Miami Beach I would think.  This would lead me to believe that EJ sent Vanessa a message prior to Dec 27 about this new life of hers and after Dec 21st (which is the other message from Vanessa).  That new life message would have been sent after EJ left for San Antonio.  I hope the FBI can trace where that message was sent from.

http://www.myspace.com/elizj86

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: January 06, 2010, 12:43:38 PM »

The link That Northern posted about the tapes where the car was found,....it was stated that she stayed at two other motels. Did anyone see the baby with her at either of these motels? Has It been released if they did?

Nothing has been said specifically.  All that has been said is that she did not officially check out of either hotel that she stayed at. 
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: January 06, 2010, 12:46:01 PM »

Northern, I took a bus from S.C. to Tx and it took 2 days to get there. I just feel they will find Gabe somewhere in SA . I hope they have checked dumpsters in that area.

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: January 06, 2010, 12:49:36 PM »

Elizabeth Joanne  Johnson   DOB: 7/24/1986
Warrant Case: F09041920

Logan Scott  McQueary    McQueary, Logan - DOB: 1/2/1985

Bumping this for anyone new to this case.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: January 06, 2010, 12:50:13 PM »

Tammi's story has sure softened and changed on GMA today.  Yes, Logan has a record.  Elizabeth does as well.  Elizabeth is the one that destroyed the crib and cut up and torn up Gabe's baby clothes with Gabriel in the room.  Now who would you be concerned with about harming Gabe?

Notice on EJ's myspace there is a message right under Tammi's from her Friend Vanessa from Boston.  She clearly told her friend she has a a new life. 

Police say she took a bus on Dec 27.  It takes more than one day to go by bus from San Antonio to Miami Beach I would think.  This would lead me to believe that EJ sent Vanessa a message prior to Dec 27 about this new life of hers and after Dec 21st (which is the other message from Vanessa).  That new life message would have been sent after EJ left for San Antonio.  I hope the FBI can trace where that message was sent from.

http://www.myspace.com/elizj86

Interesting. So lets just say that there is some underground adoption scenario, what does Tammi Faye get out of that? Tammi looks like the type that would have to get something in return for setting Elizabeth up with some couple in a park. If this is what happened, which I doubt seriously, how much money changed hands? I'm sure Tammi didn't do this from the goodness of her heart 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.