April 23, 2024, 02:45:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 525785 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1880 on: January 14, 2010, 09:51:36 PM »

This is Pats video from last night :
Click on the blogsite offers tip:

http://www.kpho.com/video/index.html

????  the video is about an attempted carjacking??  Oh hells bells am I lost yet again!!

Sunny you have to look through the videos til you get the one bloggersite tip  I think it is the last one on the righti

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1881 on: January 14, 2010, 09:53:24 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1882 on: January 14, 2010, 09:56:29 PM »

????  the video is about an attempted carjacking??  Oh hells bells am I lost yet again!!

Sunny you have to look through the videos til you get the one bloggersite tip  I think it is the last one on the righti

I copied it and have it here:

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1883 on: January 14, 2010, 09:58:30 PM »

This ridiculous person, Tammi Smith invokes the name of Jesus after having admitted helping EJ falsify legal documents by using her cousin's name as the baby's father?  I'd be afraid that lightning would strike me dead. 

Nancy Grace got somewhat perturbed when Mark Klaas said the Smiths were mixed up in this. I am not a fan of Mark Klaas, but in this case IMO he is right.  Right up to their necks.  I wonder how much the going rate is as a go between for a black market baby racket?  She needs to be arrested as an accessory to something or other.  There must be something.

Is it possible that the Smiths have duped hardnosed NG? Yeppers.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1884 on: January 14, 2010, 09:59:15 PM »

One can of formula and a bottle is all that was in the motel room. No toys, says the babysitter. I think the babysitter has embellished a bit 

I am not sure what I think of the sitter yet.  She is young and I give her credit for not answering when she did not understand what lethargic meant.  At 18 she would look at things differently than a mother or someone with more experience.  She must be nervous as heck being on national TV as well. 

Did she say when she talked to the police???
I didn't hear that, I don't know if she did, but she did talk to Tammi 

From FB

Tammi Peters Smith Everyone try to stay positive and have faith that God has this under control....Otherwise people won't keep their eyes and ears open! I just got a phone call from my friend from Fox News in San Antonio and she put a girl on the phone that babysat Gabriel in the hotel....I about cried! That little angel, she said all he did was cry! He never cried with us! he didn't have time,we loved and kissed on him so much.....God bless Gabriel wherever he is right now..in Jesus name, amen!
Yesterday at 9:08pm

Why is Yami Virgin from FOX ... collaborating with the persons of interest in the disappearance of Gabriel with all the updates.  Considering all we have learned about the deception in regards Tammi and Jack Smith in their attempts to adopt Gabriel ... I consider Yami's actions of as an obstruction of the investigation.

Janet

++++++

YAMI VIRGIN

NANCY GRACE
Couple Named Persons of Interest in Missing Baby Case
Aired January 7, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST:  I`m completely stunned that you`ve been named persons of interest. On the other hand, that doesn`t mean the cops think you took baby Gabriel. I`m interpreting it to mean that they believe you know where baby Gabriel may be. What about it, Tammi Smith?

TAMMI SMITH: Well, I have tried to call the detective, Ramirez (ph), many times today, left two messages with her. It`s not that I know where he is, but like I told your staff, we`ve all been talking for the past couple days, trying to brainstorm where he is. So Yami from Fox News has been brainstorming, and she`s been digging and digging in San Antonio for us. And she gives us all of her leads. And so we go with that. And we`re working with your office, as well, and brainstorming together. So we just have our own ideas about it.

GRACE: Well, I noticed last night that you told us that you had determined the park where the handoff, the alleged handoff, was made by Mommy, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, to this unknown couple that she just happens to meet at the park. How did you know the name of the park?

JACK SMITH: Yami. Yami was the one that had told me, and I -- I mentioned to you the connection aspect. Yami -- we have been somewhat embraced by them because they feel that we are trying our desperate -- desperately trying to find this baby. And help find this baby.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/07/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Smiths Take Polygraphs in Missing Baby Gabriel Case
Aired January 8, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

JEAN CASAREZ, GUEST HOST:. Have you had any communication at all today with Elizabeth Johnson?

TAMMI SMITH: No.

CASAREZ: Have you heard anything of where this baby could be tonight?

TAMMI SMITH: Well, I -- since I did get to talk to the detectives and give them the information that Yami from Fox News -- I`ve become really good friends with Yami with Fox News in San Antonio, and she is our digger. She searches and searches for information. And so I was able to give them the information that she gave me. Finally, I was able to give that to them because it`s very hard to get in touch with anybody over there.

CASAREZ: And what is that information?

TAMMI SMITH: I can give you some of the information, but some I cannot. One piece of information is when Elizabeth left, she had a Garmin, which is a navigation system, hooked up in her car and turned on. And when we met up, this was a place where she told us to meet her so there was no reason to have it turned on.

And from what Yami says, her cell phone was -- had a signal in Victoria, Texas, and that was the day that she went missing. And that was the day that she actually got on the bus. So if she had to drive two hours south from San Antonio, why did she drive two hours south down to Victoria, and then drive back up to San Antonio, and then get on a bus to go to Miami? That leads us to believe that that baby is in Victoria..

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1885 on: January 14, 2010, 09:59:38 PM »

Thanks Klaas, He said he started to mention that it came from Scared Monkeys but wasn't sure if it was ok. I told him today that I thought it would be fine. Hope I wasn't wrong.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1886 on: January 14, 2010, 10:00:14 PM »

I copied it and have it here:

Wow that is awesome, I hope and pray it is him.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1887 on: January 14, 2010, 10:02:07 PM »

This ridiculous person, Tammi Smith invokes the name of Jesus after having admitted helping EJ falsify legal documents by using her cousin's name as the baby's father?  I'd be afraid that lightning would strike me dead. 

Nancy Grace got somewhat perturbed when Mark Klaas said the Smiths were mixed up in this. I am not a fan of Mark Klaas, but in this case IMO he is right.  Right up to their necks.  I wonder how much the going rate is as a go between for a black market baby racket?  She needs to be arrested as an accessory to something or other.  There must be something.

Tammi Smith needs to read her bible again.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: January 14, 2010, 10:03:30 PM »

Babybear ... you and I are on the same page.

What do you think about Beth's posts on Becky's blog?

Could it be that the post may have the potential a exposing an adoption scheme?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: January 14, 2010, 10:09:47 PM »

Thanks Klaas, He said he started to mention that it came from Scared Monkeys but wasn't sure if it was ok. I told him today that I thought it would be fine. Hope I wasn't wrong.

I'm sure Red wouldn't mind.  The only thing that can happen when a website (like SM) name is mentioned on the news is alot of traffic and the site slowing or going down temporarily 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1890 on: January 14, 2010, 10:11:38 PM »

Tracy thanks for the links.  I have not found one that jumps out at me either. 
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1891 on: January 14, 2010, 10:28:37 PM »

Becky Higgins is getting some free advertising for her site and product 
I am even considering buying her scrapbook kit!

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1892 on: January 14, 2010, 10:29:44 PM »

Tracy thanks for the links.  I have not found one that jumps out at me either. 

I am wondering if she answered an ad rather then placing one. She was up to something at 11:30 AM dressed as she was and I doubt it was anything you or I would be doing.

BTW, glad you have your mad scientist hat back on! I would constantly get you and NRCG mixed up!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1893 on: January 14, 2010, 10:32:18 PM »

Janet said: Why is Yami Virgin from FOX ... collaborating with the persons of interest in the disappearance of Gabriel with all the updates.  Considering all we have learned about the deception in regards Tammi and Jack Smith in their attempts to adopt Gabriel ... I consider Yami's actions of as an obstruction of the investigation.

Janet

I completely agree. She needs to stop feeding said person of interest information.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1894 on: January 14, 2010, 10:42:29 PM »

I am no expert on lying or anything but the babysitter seemed very truth full to me. She looked straight ahead, she didn't look down or up like most liars do. Her answers were very detailed and smooth. As far as this coming out now, maybe the cops had this under their hats early and asked her not to speak yet so not to compromise the investigation. and it is just coming out now (just a theory) But I did believe this young lady to be telling the truth.

Has there been much said about EJ's twin brother Robert (?) Is there anyone that can reach out to EJ and get facts on where baby Gabriel is?

It disturbs me to think that EJ would take off and spend Christmas alone with no family, no gifts no anything. It just saddens me to think of baby Gabriel not having a happy first Christmas.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1895 on: January 14, 2010, 10:49:34 PM »

I am no expert on lying or anything but the babysitter seemed very truth full to me. She looked straight ahead, she didn't look down or up like most liars do. Her answers were very detailed and smooth. As far as this coming out now, maybe the cops had this under their hats early and asked her not to speak yet so not to compromise the investigation. and it is just coming out now (just a theory) But I did believe this young lady to be telling the truth.

Has there been much said about EJ's twin brother Robert (?) Is there anyone that can reach out to EJ and get facts on where baby Gabriel is?

It disturbs me to think that EJ would take off and spend Christmas alone with no family, no gifts no anything. It just saddens me to think of baby Gabriel not having a happy first Christmas.

BBM

Here is the link to a post by Northern Rose that has picture of Gabriel with Santa for his first Christmas, in case anyone missed it:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6843.msg1047421#msg1047421

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1896 on: January 14, 2010, 10:50:06 PM »

Family Denied Visit With Jailed Mom Of Missing Baby

PHOENIX -- The brother of Elizabeth Johnson, jailed since her son Gabriel went missing around Christmas, was denied a jail house visit today. Robert Johnson attempted to visit his sister, who is being held in the Estrella Jail in Maricopa County on more than $1 million bond on charges of custodial interference, kidnapping and child abuse.

"I just want all this resolved whatever it takes," said Johnson as he walked into the jail lobby.

Robert is the uncle of 8-month-old Gabriel who was last seen on Dec. 6, 2009 in San Antonio, Texas. A nationwide search has been ongoing since Elizabeth notified the baby's biological father that she killed the boy. She has since said that she said that only to hurt father Logan McQueary and that the truth is she gave the child away to a couple she had just met in Texas.

"I'd love Gabriel back but, you know, it is what it is, so I just hope for the best," said Johnson.

Robert Johnson showed up for the visit with his grandfather Bob Johnson. The elder Johnson said they were there to support Elizabeth but also to try to get her to come clean. "It was our intention to ask her to give up the location of the baby and settle this thing. Life goes on. We can't be playing around with this. There's better ways to settle this than how she's going about it," said the jailed woman's grandfather.

Less than 5 minutes after walking into the jail, both Johnson men came out. They were refused a visit with Elizabeth. Corrections officials said Elizabeth's visitors for the day were restricted to legal advisers.

"The thought going through my head is that her lawyers had told her that she is not to be giving any more interviews. But that has nothing to do with her visiting family," said the older Johnson.

Twin brother Robert said he was highly disappointed he didn't get to see his sister. "It's pretty messed up. Love to see her and I don't know why we can't," said Robert.

Repeated calls to the public defender assigned to the Elizabeth Johnson case to determine why her visitation was pulled went unanswered.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22242288/detail.html
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1897 on: January 14, 2010, 10:51:57 PM »

I know cartfly, His christmas day is a difficult thing to think of. I bet his father is hurting over that as well. He seems like a nice guy and would have shown Gabriel a nice day.

I believed the babysitter as well.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: January 14, 2010, 11:02:12 PM »

BBM

Here is the link to a post by Northern Rose that has picture of Gabriel with Santa for his first Christmas, in case anyone missed it:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6843.msg1047421#msg1047421

It is a cute pic.. Nice to see his smiling little face. I think this pic was taken when Tammi took him to see Santa? I will give her credit for that. 
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1899 on: January 14, 2010, 11:08:46 PM »

More than 40 adoption agencies in San Antonio listed on yahoo, Anyone think this is odd there are so many? 

http://local.yahoo.com/results;_ylt=Apuk988n_JnefhclJ9FYjfaHNcIF;_ylv=3?p=adoption+agencies&csz=San+Antonio%2C+TX&ppg_nm=3&pg_nm=1&xargs=&start=19

(If you click on the above yahoo link a map also shows where they all are located on the right side)

1. Foster Home and Adoption Home Studies  (210) 216-7392      San Antonio, TX 

2. ABC Adoption Agency (210) 227-7820 417 San Pedro Ave, San Antonio, TX

3.    Adoption Alliance Merchant verified (210) 764-6728 San Antonio, TX www.adoption-alliance.com "...24 hour information line for birth parents. Free confidential counseling. Adoption..."    

4.    Adoption Angels Incorporated (210) 477-2229 118 Broadway St, #517, San Antonio, TX

5.    Adoption Angels Incorporated (210) 227-2229 1511 Fredericksburg Rd, San Antonio, TX Get Directions www.adoptionangels.com       2.81 mi.

6.    Adoption Affiliates (210) 824-9977 215 W Olmos Dr, San Antonio, TX Get Directions www.adoptionaffiliates.or...    

7.    Adoption Affiliates Incorporated (361) 225-0818 215 W Olmos Dr, San Antonio, TX Get Directions    

8.    St Peter and St Joseph Children's Home (210) 533-1203 919 Mission Rd, San Antonio, TX Get Directions stpjhome.org    User Rating: Good (1)

9.    Adoption Prionties Incorporated (210) 494-2160 San Antonio, TX

10.    A World for Children Merchant verified (210) 249-0770 San Antonio, TX Get Directions awfc.org - Yellow Page Ad    

(11 is petfinders)

12.    Huntzinger, Mary CEO - Family Evolutionz (866) 838-9631 San Antonio, TX familyevolutionz.com    

13.    Abrazo Adoption Association (210) 342-5683 10010 San Pedro Ave, #540, San Antonio, TX Get Directions www.abrazo.org "... on a personal level. This is one local agency with a stellar reputation in the national..."    Average Rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars (3)
Mandi - "I highly recommend Abrazo! Are they perfect? Nope. Do..." more
   7.40 mi.

14.    Great Wall China Adoption (210) 822-5445 123 E Sunset Rd, San Antonio, TX

15.    Respite Care of San Antonio (210) 737-1212 605 Belknap Pl, San Antonio, TX Get Directions www.respitecaresa.org    

16.    Adoption Advisory (210) 820-0000 8546 Broadway St, #125, San Antonio, TX Get Directions www.adoptadvisory.com
   6.80 mi.

17.    Adoption Services Worldwide (210) 342-0444 7300 Blanco Rd, #206, San Antonio, TX Get Directions babyasw.com    

Save for later Send to phone Write a review
18.    Adoption Specialist (210) 326-7447 1635 Ne Loop 410, #901, San Antonio, TX

19.    Adoption Affiliates (800) 270-6757 5838 Joiner, San Antonio, TX Get Directions www.connectinghearts.org    

20.    Lutheran Social Service (210) 822-9745 3201 Cherry Ridge St, #B210, San Antonio, TX Get Directions www.lssmn.org    User Rating: Good (1)

* Birthmother's Christian Adoption Agency www.adoptexas.com

* Thinking about Adoption? www.AdoptionSpaceBook.com - Expenses May Be Paid. Call a Caring Advisor Today. We can help you.

21. Foster Care  (210) 212-2555      2939 W Woodlawn Ave, San Antonio, TX   

22.    The Childrens Shelter Merchant verified Infant Shelter (210) 212-2590 2939 W Woodlawn Ave, San Antonio, TX Get Directions www.chshel.org    

23.    The Childrens Shelter (210) 212-2590 San Antonio, TX Get Directions www.childrensshelter.org    

24.    Adoption Priorities Incorporated (210) 653-3008 14400 Northbrook Dr, #200, San Antonio, TX

25.    Adoption Services Associates (210) 699-6094 5370 Prue Rd, San Antonio, TX Get Directions www.adoptionservicesassoc...       10.19 mi.

26.    Pathways Youth Home Incorporated (210) 733-7117 4243 E Piedras Dr, #100, San Antonio, TX Get Directions pathway.org    

27.    Lawyers for Christ (210) 379-4250 1100 Nw Loop 410, San Antonio, TX Get Directions www.lawyers4christ.org       6.64 mi.

28.    Baptist Child & Famly Services (210) 832-5000 909 Ne Loop 410, San Antonio, TX Get Directions www.bcfs.net    

29.    DE Veau, Patricia - DE Veau Patricia (210) 479-2866 7551 Callaghan Rd, #103, San Antonio, TX

30.    Flagg Diaz Dorothy (210) 479-2448 7551 Callaghan Rd, Ste 103, San Antonio, TX 

31. Methodist Family & Rehab Service  (210) 696-7021      6487 Whitby Rd, San Antonio, TX  Get Directions  www.mmhome.org        User Rating: Good (1)
   9.99 mi.

32.    Lighthouse Family Network (210) 826-3993 9310 Broadway St, #202, San Antonio, TX Get Directions www.lfnetwork.org
   7.33 mi.

33.    Way, Amanda President - Adoption Priorities Incorporated (210) 653-3008 14080 Nacogdoches Rd, #184, San Antonio, TX Get Directions www.adoptionpriorities.co...    Be the first to rate
12.04 mi.

34.    Adoptions & Aid Intl (210) 651-6623 23995 Bat Cave Rd, Ste 130, San Antonio, TX Get Directions www.russianadoption.com    Be the first to rate

35.    Wake Kenneth (Bud) Merchant verified (210) 545-0180 14400 Northbrook Dr, #130, San Antonio, TX Get Directions www.kennethlwakejr.com    Be the first to rate

36.    Zuflacht Linda (210) 699-6088 5370 Prue Rd, San Antonio, TX Get Directions    Be the first to rate

37.    Bair Foundation (210) 494-3415 6025 Fountainwood St, San Antonio, TX Get Directions bair.org    

38.    Family Center (210) 622-9778 8692 Old Pearsall Rd, San Antonio, TX

39.    Limiar USA Incorporated (210) 479-0300 111 Broken Bough Ln, Shavano Park, TX Get Directions www.limiar.org    

40.    Therapeutic Family Life (210) 348-6544 7704 S Loop 1604 E, Elmendorf, TX
 www.tflife.org

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.