April 26, 2024, 12:37:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 526043 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: January 06, 2010, 01:39:31 PM »

No Rose, just for you...her blog!   LOL

tammifayGet a COLONIC (1st timers only)for only $25.00!! Expires next Friday, 7-17-09. Click on the link for our website! http://lnk.ms/05cSj
Posted at 8:34 AM Jul 5, 2009

Mood: accomplished 
comment message
Add comment...

tammifay Posted at 7:36 AM Oct 29, 2009
http://lnk.ms/05cSj Try out colonics now!
1 comment
commentmessage tammifayAnyone who has wanted to try a COLONIC can come into any of our locations(by appointment only) and get a COLONIC for only $25.00!! Expires next Friday, 7-17-09. Mood:accomplished 
Posted at 8:31 AM Jul 5, 2009

1 comment tammifayFlatten your Tummy for the summer!! Get COLONICS....CLICK the BLUE http link-- > http://lnk.ms/05cSj Mood:adored 
Posted at 5:33 PM Jun 6, 2009

tammifay Posted at 8:28 AM Jul 5, 2009
Anyone who has never had a COLONIC but always wanted to try one...Come into any of our locations (by appointment only) and try a colonic for just $25.00. Expired next Friday, 7-17-09. Click on the blue link->-> http://lnk.ms/05cSj1 comment total show more hide all show tammifayFlatten your Tummy for the summer!! Get COLONICS....Click on the blue http link http://lnk.ms/05cSj Mood:adored 
Posted at 5:31 PM Jun 6, 2009

1 comment tammifayFlatten your Tummy for the summer!! Get COLONICS.... http://lnk.ms/05cSj Mood:adored 
Posted at 10:50 PM May 31, 2009

1 comment tammifayFlatten your Tummy for the summer!! Get COLONICS....http://lnk.ms/05cSj Mood:adored 
Posted at 5:57 PM May 22, 2009

1 comment tammifayWe are back from Mexico, so come in and get your colon cleaned! www.healingwatersaz.com Healing Waters Colonics Mood:accomplished 
Posted at 9:07 AM May 5, 2009

1 comment tammifayTammi is in Mexico until Friday, May 2nd. All 5 of our locations will still be open if you need a Colonic! www.healingwatersaz.com Mood:blissful 
Posted at 12:08 PM Apr 24, 2009

1 comment tammifayTammi is back from California! She Gratuated and is now a Nationally Board Certified Colon Hydrotherapy Instructor! www.healingwatersaz.com for website! Mood:adored 
Posted at 4:26 PM Apr 21, 2009

1 comment tammifayTammi is back from California! She Gratuated and is now a Nationally Board Certified Colon Hydrotherapy Instructor! www.healingwatersaz.com for website! Mood:accomplished 
Posted at 11:39 AM Apr 11, 2009

1 comment tammifaywww.healingwatersaz.com I have a packed full day cleaning colons at healing waters Colonics in AZ. Mood:adored 
Posted at 8:18 AM Apr 1, 2009

1 comment total show more hide all show tammifaywww.healingwatersaz.com Is back from Mexico, so come get your colon cleaned at Healing Waters Colonics!!! Mood:adventurous 
Posted at 1:21 PM Mar 10, 2009

1 comment tammifaywww.healingwatersaz.com Come get your colon cleaned at Healing Waters Colonics!!! Mood:blissful 
Posted at 10:35 AM Mar 5, 2009

1 comment tammifaywww.healingwatersaz.com We now have Grand Opening Specials going on in our Chandler, Arizona location!!!Our location in Arrowhead will be open next month! Mood:accomplished 
Posted at 8:39 AM Feb 17, 2009

1 comment tammifaywww.healingwatersaz.com Come get your colonic at Healing Waters Colonics in Scottsdale Arizona!!! type into your brouser www.healingwatersaz.com Mood:adored 
Posted at 1:48 PM Jan 18, 2009

http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=profile.friendmoods&friendId=138896839
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: January 06, 2010, 01:42:31 PM »

I think CPS needs to be checking on Tammi's household. Isn't there a small child there?

About me:
I am a mother of three amazing teenagers who love God! I am raising my step-daughter's baby (Hannah)who we have adopted, that we've had since birth. I have the most wonderful husband that God could ever bless me with. I have a great carreer. I love helping people, this is what my purpose is in life, God's greater purpose for me...... I am a colon hydro therapist. I clean out my patient's colons so that they can feel better and get on track with the recovery process from symptoms in the body. It will also help aleviate a vast majority of diseases and disorders. I take all patients on the request of their Physician. We work together in the process of total body detox and recovery.

http://www.myspace.com/tammifay
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: January 06, 2010, 01:44:07 PM »

I don't know how to log into myspace, but I'm just trying to figure out why she would post those kind of pictures 

Here are some of them.  I have blanked out her kids faces as I have no idea how old they were when these were taken.

All I can say is I love my dog a lot.... a whole lot....., but I have never taken a bubble bath with him

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #223 on: January 06, 2010, 01:45:40 PM »

First of all I've never heard of a Nationally Board Certified Colon Hydrotherapy Instructor, fancy way of saying enema. She must have a lucrative business since she has several shops. Does her husband do this also? Well, she does go to Mexico, whether it is on vacations, or for her business 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: January 06, 2010, 01:46:48 PM »

I don't know how to log into myspace, but I'm just trying to figure out why she would post those kind of pictures 

Here are some of them.  I have blanked out her kids faces as I have no idea how old they were when these were taken.

All I can say is I love my dog a lot.... a whole lot....., but I have never taken a bubble bath with him
No, me either, and evidently she didn't read the label on the bubble bath.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: January 06, 2010, 01:47:02 PM »

I know what you mean.  There is no way I would get any of my boys in a bath with me after the age of 5.  Her son is in there with her.  She does post images where the girls are wearing tiny bathing suits, however this is just wrong to post on MS IMO. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: January 06, 2010, 01:48:27 PM »

First of all I've never heard of a Nationally Board Certified Colon Hydrotherapy Instructor, fancy way of saying enema. She must have a lucrative business since she has several shops. Does her husband do this also? Well, she does go to Mexico, whether it is on vacations, or for her business 

Jack is listed on the business and his image is on the business Myspace profile.  He used to play slide guitar for a band.  I have to go back to find it on Facebook. 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #227 on: January 06, 2010, 01:51:42 PM »

Her older kids profiles say they live in Louisiana. Maybe she had a huge case of empty nest syndrome?

Didn't I read a few pages back that her ex raised her kids in Louisiana?And she didn't see them for years or am I thinking of someone else? My one brain cell is misfiring today.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: January 06, 2010, 01:53:32 PM »

Her older kids profiles say they live in Louisiana. Maybe she had a huge case of empty nest syndrome?

Didn't I read a few pages back that her ex raised her kids in Louisiana?And she didn't see them for years or am I thinking of someone else? My one brain cell is misfiring today.

You are right.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: January 06, 2010, 01:54:45 PM »

New interview with Jack and Tammi.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BUyO-gU-qgA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/BUyO-gU-qgA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #230 on: January 06, 2010, 01:59:27 PM »

Gabriel Johnson's biological father, Logan McQueary, said he fears Elizabeth Johnson may have killed their son, despite the lack evidence. But a couple who had been in talks to adopt the baby are sticking by the Arizona mother, saying she hid Gabriel to protect him.    Protecting Gabriel from what, the father? Yes, the father has a record, but I haven't seen anything so far that would show he would hurt the baby.

I fear the worse also.....  But...  Why don't LE follow along with her game and have the father sign some dummy papers to convince her that he signed his right away.  Then give her a day or two to continue her story.  If Gab is alive, she may tell where he is.   But I would at least try to call her bluff by something similar to this.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: January 06, 2010, 02:03:15 PM »

I am still pondering on" Ms. Pooper Scoopers " dog in the bubble bath...wonder what breed he is I know my dog would be splashing and splattering so you could not get his picture..My doggie prefers a shower

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: January 06, 2010, 02:05:47 PM »

Gabriel Johnson's biological father, Logan McQueary, said he fears Elizabeth Johnson may have killed their son, despite the lack evidence. But a couple who had been in talks to adopt the baby are sticking by the Arizona mother, saying she hid Gabriel to protect him.    Protecting Gabriel from what, the father? Yes, the father has a record, but I haven't seen anything so far that would show he would hurt the baby.

I fear the worse also.....  But...  Why don't LE follow along with her game and have the father sign some dummy papers to convince her that he signed his right away.  Then give her a day or two to continue her story.  If Gab is alive, she may tell where he is.   But I would at least try to call her bluff by something similar to this.

You know this is what pizzes me off we have a baby location unknown or if the little guy is alive ....and his mother can play cat and mouse  games

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: January 06, 2010, 02:10:04 PM »

You are right.

I read  she signed full custody over to the father because he was turning them against her.....and also her own mother called the father to come and get the kids from her house...I will try to find where I read all that BS and bring it over.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: January 06, 2010, 02:10:11 PM »

Tammi is sure enjoying all this media exposure.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: January 06, 2010, 02:12:23 PM »

You are right.

I read  she signed full custody over to the father because he was turning them against her.....and also her own mother called the father to come and get the kids from her house...I will try to find where I read all that BS and bring it over.

That is from her Cafemom blog.  I have the full post and link on here along with the name of the book she is writting.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: January 06, 2010, 02:14:09 PM »

tammifay's Journal

Hi, my name is Tammi Fay Peters Smith. I'm from Phoenix, AZ.   I got married at 16 years of age to escape a horrific childhood.  On my journey into adulthood I found myself divorced and re-married by the time I was 18 years old.  I married a man much, much older than me and ended up having 3 wonderful children with him.  It just so happened that because of my childhood abuse, my new husband felt that he could abuse me in the same way that my father did.   No child or woman should ever have to endure that!  He also would leave me home with no money and no car.  I wasn't allowed to leave the house.  If my kids needed to go to the Dr. I had to push them in the stroller.  So, I began to become clinically depressed.  I had what they call Post  Traumatic Stress Disorder.  I tried to leave my husband, but he threatened to never let me see my kids again if I left him.  He said, "who's gonna help you, your druggie mom on welfare?"  So I didn't leave him.  Eventually he got tired of hearing me cry that I wanted to leave so he had a Dr. put me on Prozac!  Over six months time they had me taking tranquilizers, anti depressants, anti psychotics, etc. and he got a free ride with me...didn't have to rape me anymore, I was oblivious to anything, even my kids!  Very sad (for my kids especially) I know.   One day after trying to commit suicide on all those drugs, God reminded me that he was still there and he loved me.   So I figured out a way to wean myself off without him knowing.  That meant I would have to have sex with him willingly without a fight every day.  Eventually I was clear headed enough to realize what he had done to me.  So one morning after he left for work, I took my kids and left him to go back home to Arizona.  After having my kids for a few weeks in Arizona, my mom gave them to him so that we would not have to live with her any longer.  It took me almost a year to find my kids after that.  Long story short, I fought for the rights to see my kids for over 5 years.  Finally, I got joint custody.  But once again, he won!  The judge in Louisiana never made him hand over the kids every time it was my visitation.  It hurt my kids so bad because he would tell them I didn't love them enough to come see them when I would be there waiting every time.  Eventually, I realized that me being in their life was killing them because they were treated horribly for loving me and hugging me.  I finally signed over custody of my kids to him and his new wife.  My kids found me 2 years ago and we are able to talk via Myspace.com, and I visit them about every 3 months.  I since adopted a sweet little girl named Hannah Grace.  I believe she is God's grace to me.  As all I ever wanted since I was a little girl was to have lots of kids to love.  I am so happy to have all 4 kids in my life as well as all my kids in Africa.  I thank God for my journey and I pray that my children will use this as a tool to help others with their lives since they have been through so much with our divorce............If you are interest in the whole detailed story, please add me as a friend and let me know.  I'm still finishing my book!  It's called:  "The Silenced Truth"

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1143907/Who_am_I

BUMP
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: January 06, 2010, 02:17:25 PM »

tammifay's Journal

Hi, my name is Tammi Fay Peters Smith. I'm from Phoenix, AZ.   I got married at 16 years of age to escape a horrific childhood.  On my journey into adulthood I found myself divorced and re-married by the time I was 18 years old.  I married a man much, much older than me and ended up having 3 wonderful children with him.  It just so happened that because of my childhood abuse, my new husband felt that he could abuse me in the same way that my father did.   No child or woman should ever have to endure that!  He also would leave me home with no money and no car.  I wasn't allowed to leave the house.  If my kids needed to go to the Dr. I had to push them in the stroller.  So, I began to become clinically depressed.  I had what they call Post  Traumatic Stress Disorder.  I tried to leave my husband, but he threatened to never let me see my kids again if I left him.  He said, "who's gonna help you, your druggie mom on welfare?"  So I didn't leave him.  Eventually he got tired of hearing me cry that I wanted to leave so he had a Dr. put me on Prozac!  Over six months time they had me taking tranquilizers, anti depressants, anti psychotics, etc. and he got a free ride with me...didn't have to rape me anymore, I was oblivious to anything, even my kids!  Very sad (for my kids especially) I know.   One day after trying to commit suicide on all those drugs, God reminded me that he was still there and he loved me.   So I figured out a way to wean myself off without him knowing.  That meant I would have to have sex with him willingly without a fight every day.  Eventually I was clear headed enough to realize what he had done to me.  So one morning after he left for work, I took my kids and left him to go back home to Arizona.  After having my kids for a few weeks in Arizona, my mom gave them to him so that we would not have to live with her any longer.  It took me almost a year to find my kids after that.  Long story short, I fought for the rights to see my kids for over 5 years.  Finally, I got joint custody.  But once again, he won!  The judge in Louisiana never made him hand over the kids every time it was my visitation.  It hurt my kids so bad because he would tell them I didn't love them enough to come see them when I would be there waiting every time.  Eventually, I realized that me being in their life was killing them because they were treated horribly for loving me and hugging me.  I finally signed over custody of my kids to him and his new wife.  My kids found me 2 years ago and we are able to talk via Myspace.com, and I visit them about every 3 months.  I since adopted a sweet little girl named Hannah Grace.  I believe she is God's grace to me.  As all I ever wanted since I was a little girl was to have lots of kids to love.  I am so happy to have all 4 kids in my life as well as all my kids in Africa.  I thank God for my journey and I pray that my children will use this as a tool to help others with their lives since they have been through so much with our divorce............If you are interest in the whole detailed story, please add me as a friend and let me know.  I'm still finishing my book!  It's called:  "The Silenced Truth"

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1143907/Who_am_I

Here it explains her exuses...Thank you Northern Rose

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: January 06, 2010, 02:17:59 PM »

She must do missionary work through her church, because she mentions all her kids in Africa.
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #239 on: January 06, 2010, 02:19:35 PM »

The one about the Tornado bus line in Spanish? I have never heard of that bus line before and have never seen one in this area.

Yes that one.  Was hoping you knew Spanish 

Nope Sorry. If my grandson comes by, He knows Spanish and will get him to translate.

There are online translation sites.   Here is one.
http://www.spanishdict.com/translation

----------- Machine Translation ----------------
Travel comfortable, sure and promptly with Tornado Bus Company. Our record in both markets, experience and prestige support us extensively in all the cities that we serve. With us you can travel to any point in Mexico, since the United States; since, we include the best system of connections with the main shipping companies in Mexico. When I stick this into Google translator it says: Travel comfortable, safe and timely manner with Tornado Bus Company. Our record in both markets, experience and prestige largely behind us in every city we serves. With us you can travel anywhere in Mexico from the United States because we have the best system of connections to major transportation companies in Mexico.

----------- Original Text ----------------
Viaje cómodo, seguro y puntualmente con Tornado Bus Company. Nuestro historial en ambos mercados, experiencia y prestigio nos respaldan ampliamente en todas las ciudades que servimos. Con nosotros usted puede viajar a cualquier punto en México, desde los Estados Unidos; ya que, contamos con el mejor sistema de conexiones con las principales empresas de transporte en México. When I stick this into Google translator it says: Travel comfortable, safe and timely manner with Tornado Bus Company. Our record in both markets, experience and prestige largely behind us in every city we serve. With us you can travel anywhere in Mexico from the United States because we have the best system of connections to major transportation companies in Mexico.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.