April 26, 2024, 05:55:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 526108 times)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: January 06, 2010, 08:49:03 PM »

Where was EJ flying to or from when the Smiths met her?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: January 06, 2010, 08:51:47 PM »

Raw phone call from Jail yesterday

http://www.kpho.com/video/22155911/index.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: January 06, 2010, 08:52:19 PM »

Where was EJ flying to or from when the Smiths met her?

From Boston to AZ
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #323 on: January 06, 2010, 08:55:13 PM »

Wow, thank-you for all the updates 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: January 06, 2010, 09:01:50 PM »

Raw phone call from Jail yesterday

http://www.kpho.com/video/22155911/index.html

The full call is a very good listen.  EJ says when she gave Gabriel away before to the Smith's she was commended and does not understand the issue this time.  EJ says the  people she gave Gabriel  to could not have children of their own just like the Smith's.  (this girl attracts people who can not have children and that offer to adopt Gabriel on their first meeting like flies to a pig)  Tammi coaxes her in the middle of the call when the reporter asks her why she did not take Gabriel to a police station .  Not once did I hear the Smith's or Elizabeth call Gabriel by his first name, it is always the baby or the child.      
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: January 06, 2010, 09:11:47 PM »

What does Jack mean in the middle of that call when he talks about Gabriel being in seclusion until he reaches a certain age and then gets brought back out again?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: January 06, 2010, 09:23:23 PM »

Lookee See ....what I found in her my space pics. This is one of her spas. Who knew enema's paid this much!

skipping a few pages ahead....hope this isn't a repeat.....Dolce? that caught my eye for obvious reasons...lol..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: January 06, 2010, 09:24:01 PM »

Lookee See ....what I found in her my space pics. This is one of her spas. Who knew enema's paid this much!

skipping a few pages ahead....hope this isn't a repeat.....Dolce? that caught my eye for obvious reasons...lol..

should have posted the pic with this of the spa...sorry...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: January 06, 2010, 09:39:54 PM »

whew...just got caught up on this thread...interesting ...

the Smiths have something to do with this in my opinion..watched them on NG..heard them saying some things that did not add up to me at the time...after catching up here, I see that some other monkeys feel the same way...something stinks here and it isn't from the colon cleansing that this woman does..
who could/would do that??? yuk! something weird about that woman besides that...
in the bathtub pictures...that was her as a blonde right?  My grown sons would have never gotten into a bubble bath with me at the ages that these kids appear to be...swim suits or not, nor would I want them to...and if I posted them on Myspace, they would ask me to take them off of there....just sayin...

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #329 on: January 06, 2010, 09:41:02 PM »

LOL Cookie....I found that on Tammi's myspace photos and the name of the place caught my eye. They have a business inside of that Salon.

Northern after listening to that call, she is as cold hearted as Casey ever thought about being. Something else I caught.....She said Logan had never been a part of their lives, that she had Cabe alone, he never called.......I thought they lived together up until Dec. 8th. Did I read that wrong. And yes Tammi was coaching her on what to say.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #330 on: January 06, 2010, 09:44:16 PM »

And What was the deal of going to the grandfathers house and calling the media to be there? Just ain't adding up. I sure hope they have searched the dumpsters around the last hotel she stayed at.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: January 06, 2010, 09:49:22 PM »

LOL Cookie....I found that on Tammi's myspace photos and the name of the place caught my eye. They have a business inside of that Salon.

Northern after listening to that call, she is as cold hearted as Casey ever thought about being. Something else I caught.....She said Logan had never been a part of their lives, that she had Cabe alone, he never called.......I thought they lived together up until Dec. 8th. Did I read that wrong. And yes Tammi was coaching her on what to say.

Yes...I  thought that Logan said that she had kicked him out...he kissed Gabriel before he left and that was the last time he saw him...sounded like they lived together to me...This "mother"...term used loosely..has some real mental issues I think...if she can cut up the babies clothes, his mattress <<<think I read that>>>> all with the baby being right there? how sick is that?
something strange about all of this...hopefully baby is still alive ...but where??

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: January 06, 2010, 10:08:24 PM »

IMO these two are up to there necks in this.  I believe they know exactly where Gabriel is and that they arranged for him to "Disappear" and have plans to get him later.  I also think they have at least contributed money to this if not financed it outright.

Do you think the Cheryl in the park was just a go between for Tammi to get Gabe?

I think that "Cheryl" is possibly a member of an underground group which hides mothers and children from fathers.  Usually they do this after a mother has accused the father of sexually molesting the child.  I know there was a group centered in Atlanta about 20-25 years ago and probably such groups exist today.  It was a bad situation because it sometimes happens that mothers accuse their ex-husbands of molesting the children to get revenge or custody or whatever, maybe prison.  Of course, sometimes it's unfortunatley true.  But it is wrong IMO to just take the mother's word for it which is what they did.  In this case, as far as I know, there is no accusation that Logan molested Gabriel, but EJ has accused him of abusing her. 

That thing about Gabriel being in "Seclusion" and the mention on the FB page of "Underground" leads me to believe that the Smiths might possibly have arranged this to keep Gabriel away from Logan because they want him themselves.  I also believe NG was wrong when she defended the Smiths and wouldn't let Mark Klaas say what he was going to say and I believe it was going to be something about the threats when they tried to get Logan to sign some kind of document.

I know that Logan has a record of conspiracy to commit burglary but he was never in prison, he was on probation.  And while it looks like a long record, if you read it closely you'll see it mainly deals with one occurence.  Not excusing him for it, but it looks a lot worse than it is.  He seemed sincere on television, but I have been fooled before.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to find that a considerable amount of money has or will change hands to get baby Gabriel.  This is so sad.  I do hope that he is with someone who will care for him.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: January 06, 2010, 10:24:53 PM »

Did Gabriel's maternal and paternal grandparents play a role in his life?  Aunts? Uncles?   Support for this young couple ... support derived from a foundation of love ... appears to have been lacking.  I could be wrong.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: January 06, 2010, 10:39:33 PM »

Did Gabriel's maternal and paternal grandparents play a role in his life?  Aunts? Uncles?   Support for this young couple ... support derived from a foundation of love ... appears to have been lacking.  I could be wrong.

Janet

Good points, Janet.  I miss you at Caylee's thread.  If Elizabeth had supportive parents I doubt she would be in this mess, but as far as I know, they haven't appeared publically.  Logan's father was with him on TV.  I oppose unmarried couples having children, not on moral grounds, but because it is often so difficult for the children.  But on the other hand, even married couples have these problems which affect the children.  I remember last year or maybe the year before you wrote a touching piece about your daughter-in-law and how you didn't know her parents were raising her to become a part of your family.  It was beautifully written.  And it points up the need for a strong family support system which apparently is missing here.  I hope the baby is with someone who will care for him, but none of us can really say what the mother did with him. 

Nice to see you.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: January 06, 2010, 10:51:19 PM »

They lived together till Dec 8th, last time Logan saw Gabe was Dec 9th.  When EJ said I am in jail how can I know anything I saw Casey saying those words. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: January 06, 2010, 11:16:05 PM »

Janet

Logan's father helped them financially.  His father in this video. Not heard or seen any family from Elizabeth's side. 

http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/2010/01/04/20100104tr-missingbaby0106.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: January 06, 2010, 11:25:48 PM »

Scottsdale Couple Contacted Tempe Mother About Adopting Missing Boy
Woman says she gave son up to unknown couple  (with video)

TEMPE - A Tempe woman is behind bars after kidnapping her 8-month-old son and driving across country.

Elizabeth Johnson, 23,  was arrested in Miami last week, and her vehicle was found Tuesday at a motel Texas. But Gabriel is still missing.

The non-custodial mother says she gave her son Gabriel up for adoption. But that was without the boy's father's permission.

Wednesday, she told investigators she gave the baby away to a couple in San Antonio, Texas, -- but she doesn't know their name.

FOX 10 talked to a Scottsdale couple who contacted Johnson when she was advertising her baby for adoption. They actually met with her, and Gabriel stayed with them for a week last month.

When we asked Jack Smith and his wife if they think Gabriel is okay, he said, "In my heart, I do. We saw the love of a mother in her eyes."

The couple's home was searched but there was no sign of the boy. Police are still following leads to try and find Gabriel's whereabouts.

Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, told police he received a message from Johnson claiming she had killed their son.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/tempe/missing-baby-adoption-claims-1-6-2010
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: January 06, 2010, 11:28:39 PM »

Thank you Babybear and Northern Rose.

My heart tells me that Gabriel is in safe hands but stolen nevertheless.  I suspect that the couple in the park could be part of a conspiracy that involves ... but distances ... Tammi and Jack.  On the other hand ... I could be wrong. 

Good Night All.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: January 06, 2010, 11:29:11 PM »

Where does one advertise a baby for adoption? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.