April 19, 2024, 05:35:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 525579 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: January 07, 2010, 12:00:36 PM »

NorthernRose...I think that your thinking is making a lot of sense....

listening to the full call and hearing Enima woman coax certain aspects of it from EJ it came to me when the reporter asked EJ why did she do this and Enima woman pipes in "you were on a ledge and Logan pushed you over", that Enima woman could have been talking about what SHE really did in this whole thing.  Starting in Nov 2008 she is all over looking for a child to play with her youngest, and some of it looks pretty desperate.  I think she saw a weakness, set things up, and went in for the kill and watched as it all started to play out according to plan.  Only thing she was not counting on was Logan not being cooperative.  In her own words "his ego has gotten in the way........"  JMO
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #381 on: January 07, 2010, 12:02:47 PM »

listening to the full call and hearing Enima woman coax certain aspects of it from EJ it came to me when the reporter asked EJ why did she do this and Enima woman pipes in "you were on a ledge and Logan pushed you over", that Enima woman could have been talking about what SHE really did in this whole thing.  Starting in Nov 2008 she is all over looking for a child to play with her youngest, and some of it looks pretty desperate.  I think she saw a weakness, set things up, and went in for the kill and watched as it all started to play out according to plan.  Only thing she was not counting on was Logan not being cooperative.  In her own words "his ego has gotten in the way........"  JMO

Does she or her husband have any family in SA?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: January 07, 2010, 12:04:37 PM »

Does she or her husband have any family in SA?

Don't know.  Jack did say that they had friends in SA and then said they have contacts which he further elaborated as a radio station. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #383 on: January 07, 2010, 12:04:56 PM »

Total sense, Tammi preyed on Elizabeth, somehow got her to stop her meds, and who knows what else she did.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: January 07, 2010, 12:17:35 PM »

Total sense, Tammi preyed on Elizabeth, somehow got her to stop her meds, and who knows what else she did.

I agree. I also think that if someone had baby Gabriel that they would have come forward, honestly I do and my gut just does not feel right with this one. If it is proven that they preyed upon her and got her off her meds resulting in her harming,fatally or otherwise,Baby Gabe, they should be charged for the crime just the same as she.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: January 07, 2010, 12:30:52 PM »

I agree. I also think that if someone had baby Gabriel that they would have come forward, honestly I do and my gut just does not feel right with this one. If it is proven that they preyed upon her and got her off her meds resulting in her harming,fatally or otherwise,Baby Gabe, they should be charged for the crime just the same as she.
I believe also that if someone had Gabriel they would step forward, makes no sense not to, someone along the way will recognize the baby.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: January 07, 2010, 12:39:17 PM »

I believe also that if someone had Gabriel they would step forward, makes no sense not to, someone along the way will recognize the baby.

Could Tammi and Jack have a connection with the couple in the park ... the couple who Elizabeth claims she gave Gabrial too.  Is it all a baby selling scheme?  Was Elizabeth duped?

Just speculating.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #387 on: January 07, 2010, 12:51:31 PM »

Janet...my thoughts are on the same path as yours. Tammi was all over the net trying to find surrogate mother's. I just have this sick feeling that she and hubby are in the baby brokering business. I just don't see the point in not coming forward if you have the child. It is national news, if someone has him they would be crazy not to turn the baby over to authorities. Tammi didn't raise her own children, why is she so desperate for another child??

Forgot my manners...Good Afternoon Monkeys!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: January 07, 2010, 12:59:22 PM »

Janet...my thoughts are on the same path as yours. Tammi was all over the net trying to find surrogate mother's. I just have this sick feeling that she and hubby are in the baby brokering business. I just don't see the point in not coming forward if you have the child. It is national news, if someone has him they would be crazy not to turn the baby over to authorities. Tammi didn't raise her own children, why is she so desperate for another child??

Hi Darla. What is this obsession with having other children? And she kept saying that the three year old was wanting a sibling all the time. I don't believe that. I find Tammi to be a dangerous woman on a couple levels. I mean who sees a stressed out mother and comes to the realization that the mother doesn't want the baby? 
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: January 07, 2010, 01:01:55 PM »

Hi Darla. What is this obsession with having other children? And she kept saying that the three year old was wanting a sibling all the time. I don't believe that. I find Tammi to be a dangerous woman on a couple levels. I mean who sees a stressed out mother and comes to the realization that the mother doesn't want the baby? 

Something is off with the mothers story, their story and the story period.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: January 07, 2010, 01:05:02 PM »

If you see a mother struggling and stressed it is not normal to walk up to them and ask if you can adopt their baby.  They can spin it any way they want but if adoption did come up in the conversation or something to the effect of take my baby for a while, they should have helped by alerting officials or facilitate taking Gabriel and or EJ to social services, a crisis center, the police etc.   The Smith's are clearly educated and versed in adoption and the process.  It makes no sense that they did this without motive of their own knowing first hand the proper steps and contacts involved in temp custody and adoption.   They would have contacts in the "system" already from their own adoption so can not claim ignorance and trying to do the right thing....yadda....yadda 
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: January 07, 2010, 01:07:17 PM »

Ok...There are 2 Cheryl's on Tammi Facebook friends. Someone with better sleuthing skills than me might can find where these two ladies live.
Cheryl Cornell Torchia
Cheryl Parker Lewis.

Wonder where Jessstar is? She has all kind of data bases.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: January 07, 2010, 01:10:24 PM »

If I see a young mother having a hard time I would ask if there was anything I could do to help, but this BS of Tammi's saying she knew by looking at her that she didn't want her baby is just that....... Bullchit

I really think the cops need to investigate the Smith's a lil bit more.

God Bless!
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #393 on: January 07, 2010, 01:12:25 PM »

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Update-FBI-working-on-sketch-of-couple-mom-says/1gW7IWXbyk-ZzYrCnWVD1g.cspx

Update: FBI working on sketch of couple mom says has missing baby

SAN ANTONIO -- The mother of a missing baby is said to be working with the F.B.I. on a sketch of the couple she allegedly gave the child to in San Antonio.

Elizabeth Johnson remains in a Florida jail. She told authorities she gave her 8-month-old son Gabriel to a couple she met with at Raymond Russell Park.

Cont. at site
I sure hope this is real, and not some made up bs in Elizabeth's mind.

Hi NR and all monkeys

After reading this entire thread I am torn between thinking her bipolar got the best of her ( not that thats an excuse) or she found the "underground" couple that pyschowoman posted on her fb page Dec. 23rd.

Hi Leslee   

Here is a thought I want to toss out.  EJ came off her meds recently.  Enima woman is all over the net with the natural benefits of flushing out and how it cures everything.  Did Enima woman have anything to do with convincing EJ to stop her meds and then hook her up with the underground? 

WOW.... that is a really good thought!!!!! Entirely plausible, she spent ten days with them right before she took off. I am beginning to think Enema woman is a baby broker and has no intention of finding a brother/sister for Hannah but thats how she attracts people who are thinking of giving up their kids. Only thing is... why is she putting herself out there to the media at all? Why not lie low? And the only answer I can come up with for that is because she is crazy and wants the attention. Any other ideas?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: January 07, 2010, 01:14:46 PM »

Tammi is crazy and wants the attention, and her husband is going along with it for whatever reason.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: January 07, 2010, 01:36:15 PM »

Found this on Zoom Info

Teen MOP Surprised with New Car - Christ's Church of... - [Cached Version]
Published on: 11/7/2004    Last Visited: 11/7/2004 

According to Cheryl Torchia, Director of Women's Ministries at CCV, the surprise gift is the result of an anonymous donation: pe was donated to CCV, and we decided the best use for this car would be to give it away to one of our Teen MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers).We have an extensive program to help teen mothers in the area and I thought this gift in particular would mean a lot to one overworked single teen mom.#34

Torchia also stated that, though there are many teen mothers in the program who are in need and who are working to improve their lives for themselves and for their children, only one would be able to receive the car.
As Torchia stated, #34Like many young girls trying to raise children alone, September faces an uphill struggle.

Edit:  Add link per darla.  MB
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 04:19:00 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: January 07, 2010, 01:37:07 PM »

Forgot the link:
http://www.zoominfo.com/people/Cornell-Torchia_Cheryl_368414496.aspx

Added link.  MB
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 04:20:51 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: January 07, 2010, 01:43:33 PM »

Ok...There are 2 Cheryl's on Tammi Facebook friends. Someone with better sleuthing skills than me might can find where these two ladies live.
Cheryl Cornell Torchia
Cheryl Parker Lewis.

Wonder where Jessstar is? She has all kind of data bases.

First one, CCT works for Christ's Church of the Valley.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: January 07, 2010, 01:43:39 PM »

something is  mighty strange and suspect in my mind about this couple, especially Tammi...how much money does one make flushing out other people's poop shutes anyways???? just sayin..

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #399 on: January 07, 2010, 01:47:54 PM »

something is  mighty strange and suspect in my mind about this couple, especially Tammi...how much money does one make flushing out other people's poop shutes anyways???? just sayin..

I think it can be a lucrative business if you cater to the right people. AZ is full of resorts and the rich and famous use this to lose weight..... I can't remember the celebrity but one of them had 20 lbs of fecal matter when he died. If you look up colonics you will see that we are literally loaded with shit! But I suspect she makes money on the side as a baby broker....I'm sticking with that!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.