April 25, 2024, 04:04:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 525959 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #440 on: January 07, 2010, 05:05:05 PM »

Wonder if the composite sketch is done yet 

They are either going to be so scary looking that we need to call Dr. Who to take them away or like the Smith's.  I will be surprised if she can describe someone she has never seen. 
Yes, and I'll bet the sketch artist stopped and told her you are making this up, I saw that once on a tv show. 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #441 on: January 07, 2010, 05:05:40 PM »

BTW...

Hello Northern havent talked to ya much lately hope you and the family are doing well..

and havent seen you around either lately Searching how are you??

Sorry for the O/T
Hi ScareyCarrie, Great to see you!! I am doing ok, how are you? Have great holidays??

and so we are not off topic:  What do you think about this case? another KC Anthony?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: January 07, 2010, 05:07:48 PM »

http://dir.yahoo.com/Society_and_Culture/Families/Parenting/Adoption/Seeking_to_Adopt/

another site like the other I posted. Had she been looking for someone to take baby Gabe, maybe she did as I just did, googled "seeking to adopt" and "looking to adopt". She would have gotten similar results to mine and been able to choose someone as far away from her hometown as possible. I have to say again though, I really think someone would have come forward by now had she handed baby Gabe over to someone.
Thank-you, I have to be honest and say I didn't realize there were sites like this, I just thought adoptions were done through adoption agencies, I've never really thought about this topic before, and I'm finding this interesting, and the surrogate info as well.
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: January 07, 2010, 05:15:27 PM »

BTW...

Hello Northern havent talked to ya much lately hope you and the family are doing well..

Sorry for the O/T
Hi ScareyCarrie, Great to see you!! I am doing ok, how are you? Have great holidays??

and so we are not off topic:  What do you think about this case? another KC Anthony?

i am good, holiday were wonderful was proposed to in Dec. and am doing wonderful!

I am along the lines of this enema lady having to do with EJ going off meds and "grooming" if you will or brain washing how ever you call it, EJ. i think she got some safe house couple, or maybe just a group or woman, she has given her $ possibly untracably, to keep him till things die down and then she will get Gabriel back and lay low, EJ will serve the time for custody interference, then be free to live her life (reminds me of how i think casey planned to live her life baby free) and the poor dad will suffer from choices made and relationships gone horribly wrong.

just my opinion
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: January 07, 2010, 05:17:40 PM »

http://dir.yahoo.com/Society_and_Culture/Families/Parenting/Adoption/Seeking_to_Adopt/

another site like the other I posted. Had she been looking for someone to take baby Gabe, maybe she did as I just did, googled "seeking to adopt" and "looking to adopt". She would have gotten similar results to mine and been able to choose someone as far away from her hometown as possible. I have to say again though, I really think someone would have come forward by now had she handed baby Gabe over to someone.
Thank-you, I have to be honest and say I didn't realize there were sites like this, I just thought adoptions were done through adoption agencies, I've never really thought about this topic before, and I'm finding this interesting, and the surrogate info as well.

I am sort of along the same lines of you my dear No Rose, but more i think i choose not to look at that type of stuff, b/c i do not like to think of all the underground selling, trading, making disapear and all of that scarey stuff that does exist in our world, i am aware of it but dont want to know all of it, makes me sad and scared
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: January 07, 2010, 05:18:32 PM »

BTW...

Sorry for the O/T

Doing well.      This case has really taken some twists.  What do you think of Enima Woman and her role in all of this?  HLN is talking about the case right now.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: January 07, 2010, 05:27:10 PM »

HLN Leticia Lance said CPS was involved because Logan filed a claim that Gabriel was being neglected while he was at work during the day.  Gabriel would be in the same place that he was when Logan left for work and his diaper would not have been changed.  Tammi told Leticia that CPS was called to the home and Tammi brought Gabriel to meet with CPS because Gabriel was in the Smith's care at that time. CPS asked the Smiths a number of questions and at the end of the conversation the CPS worker told Tammi -  "well I don't see any neglet with the baby here, he seems to be well taken care of, there are no signs of diaper rash or any signs of abuse.  "
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #447 on: January 07, 2010, 05:28:51 PM »

I found this comment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
elizabeth11:45 AM

Both hotels are frequently used by adoption agencies housing birthparents making adoption plans... here's betting one of the city's slimier agencies brought her across state lines in order to circumvent the father's rights, since Texas laws changed last January and no longer require the consent of unmarried fathers who are not listed on a baby's birth certificate in order to free a child for adoption.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/Search_continues_for_missing_boy.html

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: January 07, 2010, 05:29:07 PM »

Although I think the Smiths play a role in the unfolding of events.... I am not YET convinced they were anything more than someone who wanted a baby.  I think this is going to come down to what the mother did and the story is a coverup to what she really did.  I hope I am wrong but my heart fears the worst scenario in this case.

I pray I am wrong and baby Gabriel is alive with someone somewhere.... and if that is the case, hope that someone takes care of him.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: January 07, 2010, 05:30:23 PM »

HLN Leticia Lance said CPS was involved because Logan filed a claim that Gabriel was being neglected while he was at work during the day.  Gabriel would be in the same place that he was when Logan left for work and his diaper would not have been changed.  Tammi told Leticia that CPS was called to the home and Tammi brought Gabriel to meet with CPS because Gabriel was in the Smith's care at that time. CPS asked the Smiths a number of questions and at the end of the conversation the CPS worker told Tammi -  "well I don't see any neglet with the baby here, he seems to be well taken care of, there are no signs of diaper rash or any signs of abuse.  "
  Is there any show left that the Smith's have not been on?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: January 07, 2010, 05:31:53 PM »

I found this comment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both hotels are frequently used by adoption agencies housing birthparents making adoption plans... here's betting one of the city's slimier agencies brought her across state lines in order to circumvent the father's rights, since Texas laws changed last January and no longer require the consent of unmarried fathers who are not listed on a baby's birth certificate in order to free a child for adoption.

Thanks, wow
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: January 07, 2010, 05:34:49 PM »

I found this comment.

Thanks, wow

hmmmm there has to be and internet trail somewhere.......
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: January 07, 2010, 05:37:29 PM »

Leticia just said both of EJ's parents are deceased.   They both had addiction problems.  EJ was in an out of foster care.   She went back to live with her father for a time then went back to Boston (sounds like mom was in Boston) but up until age 12 she was in foster care.  She could sit in the car for up to 15 mins without saying a word.  Grandpa told Leticia he does not buy that she handed Gabriel over to perfect strangers.  She either knew them through someone or had contact before with them, but he does not think she would give Gabriel to a perfect stranger. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: January 07, 2010, 05:38:52 PM »

I found this comment.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: January 07, 2010, 05:53:16 PM »

I found this comment.

Thanks, wow

EJ's grandpaw said she was good with the internet...wonder if she had had a blackberry phone and used it for internet service, I know thru verizion I have internet on my phone.

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: January 07, 2010, 05:55:23 PM »

EJ seems very irrational to me, if she is bi polar maybe that could help explain it. to me she was in a relationship, was sometimes in love/sweet and others a devil and horrible mother.. she then breaks it off with her bf/baby daddy, trys to adopt out their son, i am assuming with out asking if he would like to raise him alone...

now she goes off and does some crazy a$$ stunt and no baby she's in jail and she is doing it to be free of mommy duties and to hurt ex bf who SHE left....

know i know we dont always get the whole truth or the true story but she sounds like a pretty vindictive, selfish, attention needing, abusive psycho

now in ones semi sane logical brain wouldnt it make sense to relinquish all rights to Gabriel to his father be done with it not be in jail and be free to do as you please??

why is this never the danged bright idea these da*n women always get?!?!?!!
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: January 07, 2010, 05:56:28 PM »

I found this comment.

I still have a feeling that she flipped on the Smith's and went for more money and sold Gabe to someone.

Would the rest stop have a surveillance camera ?

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: January 07, 2010, 05:56:40 PM »

I found this comment.

Thanks, wow

EJ's grandpaw said she was good with the internet...wonder if she had had a blackberry phone and used it for internet service, I know thru verizion I have internet on my phone.

it is a requirement to have and internet plan with all blackberries and new phones with internet
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: January 07, 2010, 06:04:44 PM »

TAMMI AND JACK SMITH

NANCY GRACE
New Developments in Missing Baby Gabriel Case
Aired January 6, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

PART ONE

Jack and Tammi, thank you for being with us. First to you, Jack Smith.

JACK SMITH, PLANNED TO ADOPT MISSING BABY: Hi, Nancy. How are you?

GRACE: I`m very disturbed. I`m disturbed about why -- why didn`t she just go ahead and give you the baby? Why give the baby to some people she just met at some public park, for Pete`s sake? Jack Smith, what do you think?

JACK SMITH: Well, you know, again, we don`t know what`s in her mind. And I would love to think I know what`s in her mind, but I don`t. If I did, baby Gabriel would be with us and back here in Arizona. The reason she didn`t give him to us is because the father was saying he wasn`t going to do that. And this is the first time we had had a chance to be with -- to talk with the father. So he was saying he wasn`t going to do it. So that basically left her with no alternative but to go...

TAMMI PETERS SMITH, PLANNED TO ADOPT MISSING BABY: In her mind.

JACK SMITH: ... in her mind, but to go.

GRACE: Tammi Smith, did she ever want money from you guys?

TAMMI SMITH: Never once did she ask for anything -- not a ride, not a meal, not to borrow a quarter, nothing.

GRACE: Do you think, Tammi, that she is capable of killing this baby?

TAMMI SMITH: You know, from what I know of her, I don`t believe so. But I`ve only known her maybe three or four weeks.

PART TWO

GRACE: We are taking your calls live. I want to go back to Jack and Tammi Smith, the Arizona couple that had planned to adopt baby Gabriel. Thank you for being with us.

JACK SMITH: You`re welcome.

GRACE: Have you spoken to her since she has been behind bars, Mr. Smith?

JACK SMITH: We did. We talked to her, and we had the local channel here tape it so that there was no questions about what was said and what was done and how it was done.

GRACE: What did you learn?

JACK SMITH: Well, one thing we learned is where the car was because it was right after that up-feed or upload that -- it`s our understanding that right after the upload, we did find out where the car was. So they were able to find the car after we did the interview. Nobody said that it was attributed necessarily to that, but it was -- they found it at 4:00 o`clock, and we were -- did the interview at 2:00, and then they immediately uploaded it. So that came from it.

To be honest with you, we had a list of questions -- the questions, you know, we wanted to -- the main question that we wanted, obviously, was, Where is Gabriel? Where is this little sweet, wonderful baby? And at that point, she said that she met a couple in the park. And I do have the name of the park (INAUDIBLE) we didn`t know this until the afternoon. It`s Raymond Russell Park.

GRACE: Raymond Russell Park? So she remembered that, but she didn`t remember...

JACK SMITH: No, no.

GRACE: She didn`t remember that?

JACK SMITH: Forgive me. No, this comes from -- and I don`t mean to go off track here, but...

GRACE: It`s OK.

JACK SMITH: ... but we have -- we have focused our life for the last few days since all this happened. We`re on the phone all day, trying to find out as much information. We have contacts. We have sources. Ain`t that cool? We have sources in San Antonio with a radio station and -- radio and telephone stations there.

GRACE: So you figured out it was Raymond Russell Park.

JACK SMITH: Raymond Russell Park is where -- where they -- and we also found out through that source that when she bought the bus ticket, she bought it as Elizabeth Jones.

GRACE: Is it true, Ms. Smith, that you learned she checked in and paid for the hotel room a week ahead of time?

TAMMI SMITH: Yes. She told me that she was paid up until Sunday. And we had her basically ready to come back. Sunday morning, she was going to come back. We had offered to help her with an attorney so that she could keep the custody and the custody would not go to the father.

GRACE: And then out of the blue, she just takes off?

TAMMI SMITH: Yes.

GRACE: Where do you think she got the money, Ms. Smith, to buy the ticket? It`s about 150 bucks a ticket, plus the gas she needed to get from Tempe down to San Antonio.

TAMMI SMITH: All I know is that a few days prior to her leaving, she had told me she had -- we saw her dogs. She had two Yorkies. And she sold the two dogs for $500. She rented a room to her roommate for $400 cash, and he confirmed that. And then I believe she got her last -- what is it called?

JACK SMITH: Unemployment.

TAMMI SMITH: Unemployment check. And she did have -- she did have WIC for the baby, for all his food.

PART THREE

GRACE: We are taking your calls live. I`m going to unleash the lawyers, John Burris and Daniel Horowitz, in just one moment. But first, back to Jack Smith and Tammi Smith, the couple that had planned to adopt baby Gabriel.

What is giving me a glimmer of hope, Tammi Smith, is that this is very similar to the way that she met you.

TAMMI SMITH: It is. It`s almost exact.

GRACE: What happened?

TAMMI SMITH: I met her in an airport. She was depressed, crying. She -- her face was drooped down. Instead of holding the baby here, the baby was down here. And I just knew the second I saw her, there is something wrong there. And she said -- I sat down. She said something, and I don`t remember what it was. This was seven months ago. And I just immediately -- What do you want to do with your baby, you know? And we -- it went on from there.

GRACE: And from there, she was willing to just give you the baby?

TAMMI SMITH: Well, no, not back then. Yes, I did hold the baby in the airport. I held the baby in the plane ride once we got up in the air. She brought me the baby to hold. And then when we were about to descend back down to the ground, she came back and got the baby again. Did not hear from her again once we helped her to her car, once we got back to Arizona from the plane. Didn`t hear from her again until December 8th around 9:00 or 10:00 o`clock at night, saying, Do you still want to adopt him?

GRACE: So this is so similar to what she`s saying happened to baby Gabriel. She meets this couple in a public park, and they were kind and caring and she just gave them the baby. Why do you believe, Mr. Smith, she wanted to give away the baby?

JACK SMITH: You know -- and this is something that -- and I would like to interject here, if it`s OK. We are for the finding of this baby. We are not on a side. But I think that she`s looking at things through non-normal eyes. Our normal eyes say, That`s crazy. Non-normal eyes say, It happens every day. You give your child -- you give your child to a stranger, if you`re going to adopt -- but albeit, there`s a lot that goes on before the adoption papers happen. So that`s my guess.

PART FOUR

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

TAMMI PETERS SMITH, PLANNED TO ADOPT BABY GABRIEL: The main thing is that she wanted him with a good family that loved him and that would actually take care of him.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Tammi Smith remembers the day almost eight months ago she met Elizabeth and Gabriel Johnson.

T. SMITH: And I just could read it in her face that she did not want to be a mother.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: And Tammi says the father wasn`t around and when he was.

T. SMITH: Yes, there were a lot of threats and a lot of things, underhanded things, that were done. Because of his record and because of what the things he had done to her and the baby, there was no way she was going to give him that baby.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Tammi says months went by then last month she received a call from Elizabeth.

T. SMITH: She finally called and said, are you ready to adopt him?

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: The two parties signed legal guardianship papers and Gabriel moved in with the Smiths.

JACK SMITH, PLANNED TO ADOPT BABY GABRIEL: We fell in love with him.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: But the baby`s dad wouldn`t sign guardianship or adoption papers. Still, Gabriel quickly became part of the Smith family, visiting Santa, playing with 4-year-old Hannah.

Then, December 18th, Elizabeth picked up her son to visit his father. Little did the Smiths know, the two were taking off to San Antonio.

T. SMITH: We were trying so desperately to get her back here. And every time she was ready to come back, she would get a phone call threatening her.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: The Smiths believe the baby is safe and that his mother, now behind bars, will never say where.

T. SMITH: She loved that baby enough that I believe, I believe, that she would probably stay in jail the rest of her life to make sure he was safe from the person that she wants to keep him from.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

PART FIVE

GRACE: I do find it very disturbing that the mother gave the baby away to a couple she had met 20 minutes before in a public park. That`s my focus. All right? Now, speaking of the Smiths, I want to go back to Jack and Tammi Smith.

Two questions. Number one, I think that it would be crucial, since you were around her, you spent time with her and the baby, you`ve spoken to her since she`s been behind bars. What was her state of mind when you spoke to her last, Miss Smith?

T. SMITH: I`m sorry. That wasn`t me -- what was her state of mind when I spoke to her yesterday?

GRACE: Right.

T. SMITH: You know, to be honest with you, she sounded a little bit cheery. Whenever she was dealing with the whole custody issue, she was not cheery, she was very depressed and distraught. It seems as though she seemed happier and safer being in jail than she did out of jail and going through this whole custody issue.

GRACE: Mr. Smith, when you were dealing with her about adopting baby Gabriel, what was her state of mind at that point?

J. SMITH: You know, we -- honestly we had some concerns. I mean, again, we`re looking at -- as I mentioned earlier, we`re looking through normal eyes. It feels -- it felt a little odd, but you know what, we felt like that we could be helping this baby also if this mother did have any kind of potential emotional problems.

So we were basically -- our theory at that point was we are a baby- sitter. Because we understand the whole principle. We`ve adopted -- Hannah is adopted. So we know the process. We -- you know, we got Hannah in our house at 4 months old and the adoption wasn`t final until 2 -- until she was 2.

GRACE: Let me ask you, guys, something. You have come forward and been very forthright. What, if anything, do you have to gain from coming forward, Miss Smith? I mean, you did not have to put yourself in the public eye at all, but you have. Why?

T. SMITH: And it`s been extremely exhausting. I`ve only had a couple of hours` sleep since yesterday. We`re doing this because we fell in love with this baby. We have nothing to gain except for the fact that we know that we have gotten to the point where we kind of know Elizabeth`s mentality from getting to know her over the past few weeks and we believe we can help find this baby and return -- or help to return him to his family.

GRACE: We`re taking your calls, everybody. To Tammy in Nevada, hi, Tammy.

TAMMY, CALLER FROM NEVADA: Hi, Nancy.

GRACE: Hi, dear, what`s your question?

TAMMY: Listen, I just want to tell you I love your show. I never miss it. I`ve watched you from the old days.

(LAUGHTER)

GRACE: Thank you.

TAMMY: I also want to thank you and tell you how much I appreciate your dedication to help seek the truth for the innocent out there.

GRACE: Thank you.

TAMMY: I was wondering, I know you talked about cameras at the station, but do you know if there were any at the Motel 6 or the park, perhaps? And my heart goes out to everybody involved in this and I just pray that this is not another Casey Anthony story.

I mean, you know, no matter what.

GRACE: I`ve been thinking the same thing, Tammy in Nevada.

TAMMY: Yes. And no matter what.

GRACE: I mean her answers are so vague and ambiguous. Exactly the way tot mom`s were

PART SIX

Back to Jack and Tammi Smith.

Jack Smith, isn`t it true that when she was dealing with you guys, she didn`t even want to know where you lived? She didn`t want to know anything about you.

J. SMITH: No, not -- she didn`t because we actually invited her over. Don`t you want to come and see where his room would be? And don`t you want to come and see where his play area would be? And she said, no, I don`t want to know where you live.

GRACE: What was her reason?

J. SMITH: Because in her mind that -- well, in her mind that was the -- that was a closed adoption. Again, I can`t think -- I can`t think like her. I wish I could and we`d find the baby, but -- that`s my only reasoning is that she wanted a closed adoption. She wanted this part of her life and wanted to go -- I don`t understand that. My maternal.

GRACE: But that was the same -- it`s almost like a script that she`s reading from the. The very same thing she did with them is basically what she did with you. She didn`t want to know anything about you, she didn`t want to know your address, nothing. She just wanted it to be a done deal to have the baby in a happy family.

Good-bye, baby Gabriel.

J. SMITH: It don`t make sense to us. And that`s the reason we kept hanging on to her and trying to better understand her because it didn`t make any se. But you know what? We understand private adoptions happen every day, and, you know -- so I don`t believe.

GRACE: Right.

J. SMITH: You know what I`m saying. Hopefully.

GRACE: Yes. That she -- if this is true, that she thought she was doing anything wrong. I just pray to God in heaven that it is true and the baby is alive tonight.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/06/ng.01.html

++++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #459 on: January 07, 2010, 06:07:58 PM »

BTW...

Sorry for the O/T

i am good, holiday were wonderful was proposed to in Dec. and am doing wonderful!

I am along the lines of this enema lady having to do with EJ going off meds and "grooming" if you will or brain washing how ever you call it, EJ. i think she got some safe house couple, or maybe just a group or woman, she has given her $ possibly untracably, to keep him till things die down and then she will get Gabriel back and lay low, EJ will serve the time for custody interference, then be free to live her life (reminds me of how i think casey planned to live her life baby free) and the poor dad will suffer from choices made and relationships gone horribly wrong.

just my opinion
Congrats!!!! Hoping for a long and happy prison term marriage for you. hehehe I could not resist. Seriously though, may you two have many many happy years together.

Maybe if we can check into those wanting to adopt in Tx through the sites that they post on, we can see who recently adopted?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.