April 18, 2024, 03:05:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 525495 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: January 07, 2010, 06:11:55 PM »

I still think, as I said last night, that Gabriel has disappeared into the underground through one of the organizations which help mothers and children disappear from husband/father who the mother claims to be abusive, particularly sexual abusive to the child.  This has been going on for years.  In fact one child, the daughter of a Washington DC lady doctor, disappeared because the father had been molesting her. The mother wouldn't tell where she was and in fact went to jail for years for contempt.  It took an act of Congress to get her out of jail.  An underground organization got the little girl to Australia where she lived for years without being discovered by the father.  After she was found, she was then a teenager, the Australian judge refused to give her to the father.

That's what I think has happened to Gabriel.  I think some organization, and the Smiths IMO are in this up to their necks, arranged for Daniel to disappear on EJ's word of abuse.  Obviously, Logan is more respectable than Elizabeth and even LE says so.  It might be true that EJ doesn't know the people who took him, purposely so, but I believe it was prearranged.  IMO it was done on Elizabeth's part to get revenge on Logan, but the other people might sincerely think they saved Gabriel from his father.  If this is what happened, the underground people will never take Gabriel to LE.  They believe they are protecting him. That's what I think happened, and I might be wrong, but I don't think so.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: January 07, 2010, 06:17:14 PM »

TAMMI AND JACK SMITH

NANCY GRACE
New Developments in Missing Baby Gabriel Case
Aired January 6, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

PART ONE

Jack and Tammi, thank you for being with us. First to you, Jack Smith.

JACK SMITH, PLANNED TO ADOPT MISSING BABY: Hi, Nancy. How are you?

GRACE: I`m very disturbed. I`m disturbed about why -- why didn`t she just go ahead and give you the baby? Why give the baby to some people she just met at some public park, for Pete`s sake? Jack Smith, what do you think?

JACK SMITH: Well, you know, again, we don`t know what`s in her mind. And I would love to think I know what`s in her mind, but I don`t. If I did, baby Gabriel would be with us and back here in Arizona. The reason she didn`t give him to us is because the father was saying he wasn`t going to do that. And this is the first time we had had a chance to be with -- to talk with the father. So he was saying he wasn`t going to do it. So that basically left her with no alternative but to go...

TAMMI PETERS SMITH, PLANNED TO ADOPT MISSING BABY: In her mind.

JACK SMITH: ... in her mind, but to go.

GRACE: Tammi Smith, did she ever want money from you guys?

TAMMI SMITH: Never once did she ask for anything -- not a ride, not a meal, not to borrow a quarter, nothing.
GRACE: Do you think, Tammi, that she is capable of killing this baby?

TAMMI SMITH: You know, from what I know of her, I don`t believe so. But I`ve only known her maybe three or four weeks.

Snipped to save space....

To me that is beating around the bush, telling a sort of lie to cover the truth, never did she ASK to BORROW anything... that is not what the question was meant as and this lady knows perfectly well what they meant, she is avoiding saying they did or were going to pay for gabriel

that is the only reason she could have for not just giving him to Logan (?) baby dad.... she is not dumb enough to risk jail time with no compensation
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: January 07, 2010, 06:29:16 PM »

I still think, as I said last night, that Gabriel has disappeared into the underground through one of the organizations which help mothers and children disappear from husband/father who the mother claims to be abusive, particularly sexual abusive to the child.  This has been going on for years.  In fact one child, the daughter of a Washington DC lady doctor, disappeared because the father had been molesting her. The mother wouldn't tell where she was and in fact went to jail for years for contempt.  It took an act of Congress to get her out of jail.  An underground organization got the little girl to Australia where she lived for years without being discovered by the father.  After she was found, she was then a teenager, the Australian judge refused to give her to the father.

That's what I think has happened to Gabriel.  I think some organization, and the Smiths IMO are in this up to their necks, arranged for Daniel to disappear on EJ's word of abuse.  Obviously, Logan is more respectable than Elizabeth and even LE says so.  It might be true that EJ doesn't know the people who took him, purposely so, but I believe it was prearranged.  IMO it was done on Elizabeth's part to get revenge on Logan, but the other people might sincerely think they saved Gabriel from his father.  If this is what happened, the underground people will never take Gabriel to LE.  They believe they are protecting him. That's what I think happened, and I might be wrong, but I don't think so.

BINGO!!

Babybear

I am incline to agree.  It makes sense of what appears to be so senseless.  EJ did not have to travel across the country to kill her baby ... she had a purpose.  I hope her computer/iphone  has been confiscated.

I remember reading about the account you shared regarding the underground.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: January 07, 2010, 06:30:47 PM »

GRACE: Tammi Smith, did she ever want money from you guys?

TAMMI SMITH: Never once did she ask for anything -- not a ride, not a meal, not to borrow a quarter, nothing.
GRACE: Do you think, Tammi, that she is capable of killing this baby?

TAMMI SMITH: You know, from what I know of her, I don`t believe so. But I`ve only known her maybe three or four weeks.
 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When i first saw this interview... I guess I just assumed she meant she only REALLY KNEW HER FOR 3 OR 4 WEEKS but that isn't what she said.

I just replayed nancy graces interview again to see if maybe it was from inference in her voice that made me think that but it isn't.

Not sure what to make of this.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: January 07, 2010, 06:31:04 PM »

heading home for the night, hope all have a good night and Gabriel is safe  an angelic monkey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: January 07, 2010, 07:01:43 PM »

BINGO!!

Babybear

I am incline to agree.  It makes sense of what appears to be so senseless.  EJ did not have to travel across the country to kill her baby ... she had a purpose.  I hope her computer/iphone  has been confiscated.

I remember reading about the account you shared regarding the underground.

Janet

Babybear

1.  Was Gabriel was hand over to the underground by Elizabeth "for his protection"?

2.  Did Elizabeth make a conscious choice not to know the details?

3.  Was she apprehended prior receiving new identication papers?

4.  Was the trapsing all over the country with and without Gabriel at her own expense meant as a method not to expose the underground participation?

5.  Could the Smith's home have been the safe house while arrangements were being made.

Babybear ... what was the name of the mother who allowed the underground to raise her daughter while she sat in jail for years rather than submitting her child to court ordered visitations with a father who allegedly molested her.  I think her name was also Elizabeth?  The father was a doctor if I recollect.

Thanks.

Janet

+++++

BOB JOHNSON

Johnson's Grandfather Thinks She's Lying
UPDATED: 11:22 am MST January 7, 2010

"She had this cockamamie idea that she was going to change her Social Security number and name and his Social Security number and name and run forever," Bob Johnson said.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22168065/detail.html

TAMMI SMITH

NANCY GRACE

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: The Smiths believe the baby is safe and that his mother, now behind bars, will never say where.

T. SMITH: She loved that baby enough that I believe, I believe, that she would probably stay in jail the rest of her life to make sure he was safe from the person that she wants to keep him from.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/06/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #466 on: January 07, 2010, 07:04:46 PM »

I would think that any Underground place that had Gabriel would bring him out by now. They can obviously see that EJ has mental problems and that in no way did the Father abuse that boy. If this Underground exists for a reason, it's not to keep Fathers from seeing their kids, it's there to keep children from abuse. IMO EJ is the only one that abused this boy. I pray if they do have him, he's dropped off at at fire station or hospital soon.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: January 07, 2010, 07:11:42 PM »

Couple hoping to adopt baby Gabriel now persons of interest (with video)

PHOENIX – Sources close to the investigation into 8-month-old Gabriel’s disappearance tell azfamily.com’s Mike Watkiss that one-time adoptive family, Jack and Tammy Smith, are now considered persons of interest.

While the Smiths claim to be cooperating with police, investigators now believe the couple has some knowledge that may lead to the whereabouts of baby Gabriel but they are not sharing that information with investigators.

3TV caught up with Jack and Tammy Smith on Thursday afternoon and asked them about their change in status from victims to potential suspects. The Smiths say they have nothing to hide and that they have fully cooperated with police. The couple also says they just want to see the safe return of baby Gabriel.

Tempe new tip line has been established so that anyone with information on Gabriel's whereabouts can call 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678).

Police say that whoever has the baby can turn him over to a safe place such as a fire station or a hospital if they feel too scared to come forward.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Couple-hoping-to-adopt-baby-Gabriel-now-person-of-interest-80948977.html

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: January 07, 2010, 07:20:11 PM »

'Persons of Interest' named in missing Tempe infant case

TEMPE, AZ – The Tempe Police Department has named a Scottsdale couple 'persons of interest' in their investigation to find a missing child.

According to police spokesperson Steve Carbajal, investigators believe Tammi and Jack Smith have information that will lead them to baby Gabriel Johnson that they have not previously provided to investigators.

The Smiths had apparently tried to adopt the 8-month-old from mother Elizabeth Johnson last month.

But then the 23-year-old mom disappeared with Gabriel.

Carbajal said Elizabeth initially told authorities she gave her baby to a couple she met in San Antonio while on the run after skipping out on a custodial hearing in Phoenix.

"They wanted the baby and she simply gave it to them," said Bob Johnson, Elizabeth's grandfather. "It sounded like a pretty weak story. It was almost on the border of unbelievable that a person would do that with an 8-month-old child."

Carbajal said Johnson left Arizona with Gabriel on December 18. There have been no signs of the boy since the day after Christmas.

Police did find Elizabeth in Miami Beach, Florida last week and arrested her for failing to appear at her custodial hearing.

Gabriel was not with her and detectives said she refused to tell them where he is.

"She was confronted, arrested and interviewed exhaustively about the whereabouts of the child," said Wayne Jones, with Miami Beach Police.

Earlier this week, the Smiths defended Gabriel and Elizabeth on national TV.

"She's completely innocent," said Tammi, speaking about Elizabeth. "She loves that baby, and just wants to find a good home for that baby. As a mother, I commend her."

Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, said Elizabeth had been pushing him to sign adoption papers granting the Smiths custody of Gabriel.

McQueary also said that after the baby disappeared, Smith approached him with similar requests.

"When Gabriel disappeared, they said basically, 'if you really care about your son and you want him back, and you want Elizabeth to bring him back, that you'll sign the paperwork and then she'll bring him back to us, and you'll know he's safe,'" said McQueary. "I said, 'no, I'm not signing any paperwork.'"

McQueary was on several national TV morning shows Thursday, pleading to the public to get his son back. 

"Please don't be afraid of getting into trouble, just drop him off at a fire station, help me get my son back," he said.

McQueary said he had previously received text messages from Gabriel's mother saying she had killed the child.

"She basically said, 'there's no way in Hell you're ever seeing your son again,'" he said.

"Is she saying these things to hurt the father or would she actually hurt her own baby?" said Carbajal. "We don't know yet. We're hoping the baby is in good condition and will be returned safely."

But McQueary says he believes Gabriel is still alive, considering he and Johnson were last seen at a park after McQueary received the threatening messages.

Anyone with information as to the whereabouts of Gabriel Johnson is urged to contact the Tempe Police Department at 480-350-8311 or Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS (480-948-6377).

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Persons-of-Interest-named-in-missing-Tempe-infant/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: January 07, 2010, 07:20:44 PM »

Thanks for the updates.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: January 07, 2010, 07:21:51 PM »

Police believe missing Tempe baby is alive

Authorities on the hunt for a missing 8-month-old Tempe boy whose mother is in custody and not cooperating with police said they believe the boy is alive.

But Tempe police released few other details Thursday involving the well-being or whereabouts of Gabriel Johnson.

The mother, Elizabeth Johnson, claimed last month to her boyfriend, the baby’s father, that she killed the child and placed his body in a dumpster in a baby bag, according to a Maricopa County Superior Court document.

Police also are investigating whether Johnson gave the baby away.

Johnson, 23, was arrested in Miami Beach, Fla., on Dec. 30, and she and the baby were last seen together on Dec. 26 in San Antonio, according to Sgt. Steve Carbajal, a Mesa police spokesman.

But before Johnson was arrested at a youth hostel in Miami Beach, a cell phone signal was tracked to her in Victoria, Texas, three days earlier, according to a court document. Victoria is 115 miles southwest of San Antonio, and the signal was last caught moving toward the Mexico border, according to the document.

“It has given us new info to follow up on,” Carbajal said.

On Tuesday, the FBI recovered the 1995 Oldsmobile Delta 88 that Johnson was driving, according to police. The car was parked at a Motel 6 across from a bus station off Interstate 35 in San Antonio.

Johnson did not check into the Motel 6 but could be seen on surveillance video driving the car into the parking lot of the motel about 11:45 a.m. on Dec. 27, according to Hitu Eatel, manager of the motel.

“She was alone,” Eatel said. “She could be seen walking out of the parking lot about noon.”

Johnson walked toward a bus station across the street, Eatel said.

Johnson lost custody of the boy to his father, Logan Scott McQueary, 25, when she failed to show for a court hearing Dec. 28. She has been charged with custodial interference, a low-level felony, and domestic violence, according to court documents.

McQueary and Johnson lived together in the Rancho Tempe mobile home park at 4605 S. Priest Drive, but they broke up because of domestic issues on Dec. 8, the last time McQueary saw his son, he told police.

Their neighbors described them as a quiet couple who kept to themselves, and they said they often saw McQueary working in the yard or walking through the neighborhood with Johnson and Gabriel.

McQueary said Wednesday that he remains hopeful that Gabriel will be safely returned.

Johnson is being held without bail in the Dade County Jail and is awaiting extradition to Arizona.

If anyone has any information about the boy’s whereabouts, they can call Tempe police at (480) 350-8311 or Silent Witness at (480) 948-6377.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149226
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: January 07, 2010, 07:22:53 PM »

Thanks for the updates.   

I knew that woman was full of Sh&t.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: January 07, 2010, 07:28:33 PM »

Hey ... the raising of three kids implies that there were many days that I was overwhelmed and it may have appeared that I did not want to be a mother.  I was fortunate.  Those who came into my life during these trying times understood ... gave me assistance while assuring me that this too would pass.  They did not attempt take advantage of the situation for their own selfish motives.

I suspect that the Smiths are up to here in a baby marketing scheme by taking advantage of the vulnerable.

Janet

TAMMI SMITH

NANCY GRACE

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Tammi Smith remembers the day almost eight months ago she met Elizabeth and Gabriel Johnson.

T. SMITH: And I just could read it in her face that she did not want to be a mother.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/06/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: January 07, 2010, 07:30:31 PM »

Thanks Northern Rose

Your are amazing how quickly you provide the forums with updates.

Janet 

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #474 on: January 07, 2010, 07:32:53 PM »

Thanks for the updates.   

You bet  But the big question for me is, if you have involvement why the he!! do you go on a media tour?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #475 on: January 07, 2010, 07:33:20 PM »

Thanks Northern Rose

Janet 
Yes she is 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: January 07, 2010, 07:41:04 PM »

Thanks for the updates.   

You bet  But the big question for me is, if you have involvement why the he!! do you go on a media tour?

To not scare off other possible victims? 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: January 07, 2010, 07:41:57 PM »

Thanks Northern Rose

Janet 
Yes she is 

awww thanks you guys!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: January 07, 2010, 07:42:49 PM »

I would think that any Underground place that had Gabriel would bring him out by now. They can obviously see that EJ has mental problems and that in no way did the Father abuse that boy. If this Underground exists for a reason, it's not to keep Fathers from seeing their kids, it's there to keep children from abuse. IMO EJ is the only one that abused this boy. I pray if they do have him, he's dropped off at at fire station or hospital soon.

BooMonkey ... I pray for the safe return of Gabriel.

You are correct when it comes to a legitimate underground whose motives are protecting the children when the courts fail.  However ... when I consider what has been revealed about the character of Tammi and Jack Smith ... I am skeptical.

Janet

_____

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: January 07, 2010, 07:43:14 PM »

‘Persons Of Interest’ ID'd In Missing Baby Case

TEMPE, Ariz. -- The Tempe Police Department said it has identified two persons of interest in connection with the disappearance of 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson.

Police investigators said they believe Tammi and Jack Smith have information that will lead them to the baby. The Smiths, who wanted to adopt the infant, spent significant time getting to know Gabriel and have several pictures with the boy in their home, playing with their own 4-year-old daughter.

The infant was last seen in San Antonio, Texas, in December with his 23-year-old mother, Elizabeth Johnson. She allegedly told Logan McQueary, her ex-boyfriend, that she'd killed their baby.

Johnson was arrested last week in Miami Beach, Fla., on suspicion of custodial interference after she failed to show up for a custodial hearing in Phoenix. Authorities say she has refused to say where her son is.

Police on Thursday also announced a new tip line for leads into the baby's location. Officers, working with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, are staffing a 24/7 hotline for people to call with any information to call. The number is 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678).

Elizabeth Johnson's white Oldsmobile was found parked at a San Antonio motel Tuesday evening. A baby seat and other items were inside, and there were no obvious signs of violence, said FBI spokesman Eric Vasys. The vehicle was being combed for evidence of the baby's whereabouts, he said.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22177943/detail.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.