April 19, 2024, 10:37:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 525608 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2010, 04:56:39 PM »

Reader Comments:

iveryrox - 1/1/2010 7:37 PM

My sister happens to know these people as she lives where they used to live. The news people were there today for this story. About 2 months ago, the woman, Liz was screaming in her apt. It sounded as if she was in an argument with the baby's Father. The cops were called due to breaking glass and all the screaming. When police arrived, it was determined she was in the apt with only her son there. The Father came home from work to this. This woman is bi-polar and has a tendency of not taking her medication. This is the reason why he got custody of his son. She is not nor was not a battered woman in this case. Her son was not abused. The problem is, she had a man who loved her and his son and was trying to help her the best he could. The other problem is, he is now without his son and very distraught as to his whereabouts. She is not providing any information to the police about where Gabriel is. Just that she killed him. I am only hoping she is having a manic moment and has not harmed Gabriel.

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Tempe-police-ask-for-help-to-locate-infant/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx?p=Comments
That doesn't sound good at all. And this Tammifay woman, WTH.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2010, 05:04:35 PM »

Still hoping for a good outcome for baby Gabriel.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2010, 05:06:57 PM »

Mother arrested, but Tempe baby still missing

Police fear 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson could be dead, sold or simply given away to a stranger after his mother, who had threatened to harm him, was arrested in Miami Beach, Fla., without her son.

Elizabeth Johnson was arrested in Florida on a custodial interference warrant and is awaiting extradition. She invoked her right to a lawyer and has not given detectives any information on her son's whereabouts, said Sgt. Steve Carbajal, a Tempe police spokesman.

Johnson made threats to the boy's father that she might hurt or kill the boy, and later made threats to sell him or give the child up for adoption, Carbajal said.

The drama began Dec. 27, when the boy's father, Logan McQueary, 25, told police Johnson threatened to hurt the boy. Police then began searching for the mother and son for a welfare check, since the mother still had joint custody.

The next day, Johnson didn't show up for a scheduled custody hearing the next day in Maricopa County Superior Court, and the father was automatically given custody. A nationwide warrant was immediately issued for Johnson.

Police chased her to San Antonio, where they learned she was with the child on Dec. 26. That's the last time police know the child was alive and well.

Johnson was scheduled to check out of a hotel in the area the next day, but didn't formally do so. Police caught up to her four days later in Miami Beach, where local police were able to find her and arrest her.

The child was not with her and she was no longer driving the same vehicle she had in San Antonio. Police are not sure how she got to Miami Beach and said she did not have family in the area.

Five days later, on Monday, police still have no leads.

"We have a big gap between San Antonio and Miami Beach," said Carbajal.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/2010/01/04/20100104tr-missingbaby0106.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2010, 05:08:26 PM »

Still hoping for a good outcome for baby Gabriel.   an angelic monkey

I am hoping along with you but not looking good with Mom not saying a word.  She seems to be a cross between Casey and Josh Powell (her booking pic has a blue hoodie 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2010, 05:14:07 PM »

The FBI is now  searching for missing 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson.

His mother, Elizabeth Johnson, 23, was caught Wednesday in Miami after spending Christmas in San Antonio.

According to police, Johnson left Arizona with her son, but, she does not have custodial rights to him.

In the past, Johnson made threats to harm the baby. She lost custodial rights on December 28, 2009, when she failed to appear at a custody hearing .

So far, there have been no signs of  Baby Gabriel since December 26. He was not with Johnson when she was arrested, and she refuses to say what she did with him.

Johnson, who has a criminal record that does not include violence, will not cooperate with investigators,  and neither will her family members, even though Johnson was facing a loss of custody. Her desperate moves have baffled authorities.

Officers have not found Johnson's car, a white 1995 Oldsmobile Delta-88 with Arizona plates AGZ4214.

Anyone who has information regarding the whereabouts of little Gabriel Johnson is asked to contact the FBI Hotline at 210-225-6741.    Interesting that her family members aren't being cooperative either. Has anyone else read anywhere that Tammifaye is Elizabeth's aunt 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2010, 05:28:23 PM »

The FBI is now  searching for missing 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson.

His mother, Elizabeth Johnson, 23, was caught Wednesday in Miami after spending Christmas in San Antonio.

According to police, Johnson left Arizona with her son, but, she does not have custodial rights to him.

In the past, Johnson made threats to harm the baby. She lost custodial rights on December 28, 2009, when she failed to appear at a custody hearing .

So far, there have been no signs of  Baby Gabriel since December 26. He was not with Johnson when she was arrested, and she refuses to say what she did with him.

Johnson, who has a criminal record that does not include violence, will not cooperate with investigators,  and neither will her family members, even though Johnson was facing a loss of custody. Her desperate moves have baffled authorities.

Officers have not found Johnson's car, a white 1995 Oldsmobile Delta-88 with Arizona plates AGZ4214.

Anyone who has information regarding the whereabouts of little Gabriel Johnson is asked to contact the FBI Hotline at 210-225-6741.    Interesting that her family members aren't being cooperative either. Has anyone else read anywhere that Tammifaye is Elizabeth's aunt 

I have not seen that yet and Tammifay did not mention that during her interview with Fox.  She only mentioned that she was the mother who was going to adopt Gabriel.  Now if she is the Aunt it would make sense that her MS profile shows she is in Arizona and not San Antonio TX.  That raises the question as to why Elizabeth was in TX in the first place?  Was this all planned out prior?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2010, 05:41:09 PM »

I saw reference about Tammifaye being Elizabeth's aunt, but nothing to back it up, so I don't know if this is rumor or fact. But I think Tammifaye is not telling everything she knows. I think this may have been planned out.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2010, 05:45:10 PM »

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149100   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2010, 06:24:11 PM »

In the July incident, McQueary told police she tore a part a baby crib, took a knife and cut up baby clothes, McQueary’s clothes, the couch and smashed windows of the apartment and a television set. In another incident, Johnson later hid Gabriel but accused McQueary of taking him, according to a request for custody of the child McQueary filed with the Maricopa County Superior Court on Dec. 14. The baby was found hours later at the home of one of Johnson’s friends after police conducted a search for him.

In the document McQueary wrote, “She has said several times in the past she doesn’t want the baby, has yelled and screamed at him when I would go to work, I would put him in his room, and when I would come back five hours later, he would still be in the room with no changed diaper and crying. I would ask her (Johnson) what she was doing, and she would just yell at me and say ‘shut that thing up.’”   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2010, 06:26:30 PM »

In the July incident, McQueary told police she tore a part a baby crib, took a knife and cut up baby clothes, McQueary’s clothes, the couch and smashed windows of the apartment and a television set. In another incident, Johnson later hid Gabriel but accused McQueary of taking him, according to a request for custody of the child McQueary filed with the Maricopa County Superior Court on Dec. 14. The baby was found hours later at the home of one of Johnson’s friends after police conducted a search for him.

In the document McQueary wrote, “She has said several times in the past she doesn’t want the baby, has yelled and screamed at him when I would go to work, I would put him in his room, and when I would come back five hours later, he would still be in the room with no changed diaper and crying. I would ask her (Johnson) what she was doing, and she would just yell at me and say ‘shut that thing up.’”   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: January 04, 2010, 07:50:14 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m1d4-Gabriel-Johnson-update-Mother-told-babys-father-she-killed-8monthold-boy
Gabriel Johnson update: Mother told baby’s father she killed 8-month-old boy
January 4, 6:52 PMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams

According to a Maricopa County Superior Court document, the mother of missing 8-month-old Arizona boy, Gabriel Johnson, told his biological father using her cell phone and text messages that she killed their son.

Gabriel was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, on Dec. 26. The 23-year-old took him from Tempe, Ariz. and is believed to have been in San Antonio, Tex. from Dec. 22 to Dec. 27. Last week, Johnson was arrested in Miami Beach, however, Gabriel was not with her and his whereabouts are still unknown.

Johnson lost custody of Gabriel on Dec. 28 when she failed to show up to a custody hearing in Arizona.

The East Valley Tribune reports that using her cell phone and texting, Johnson told her boyfriend, Logan Scott McQueary, who is the boy’s father, that she had murdered Gabriel, according to court documents.
She relayed to McQueary that Gabriel was “dead and blue colored” and that she put him in a bag and dropped him in dumpster. She told her boyfriend she was leaving the country and would tell him where the body was when she was gone, according to the document.

Police have also received information that Johnson had tried to get rid of Gabriel by selling him or giving him away. Tempe Police Sgt. Steven Carbajal said “...we are receiving conflicting information. We’re also hearing that she was trying to sell or give the baby up for adoption. We don’t know, yet. She’s not helping us resolve that issue.”

McQueary had previously filed an order of protection against Johnson after she “tore a part a baby crib, took a knife and cut up baby clothes, McQueary’s clothes, the couch and smashed windows of the apartment and a television set,” according to the documents. The order was subsequently dismissed when he tried to work things out with Johnson.

In a request for custody of Gabriel, filed by McQueary on Dec. 14, he noted that in another incident, Johnson hid the boy and accused McQueary of taking him. Hours later police discovered Gabriel at the home of one of Johnson’s friends.

According to the East Valley Tribune, in the document McQueary also writes “She [Johnson] has said several times in the past she doesn’t want the baby, has yelled and screamed at him when I would go to work, I would put him in his room, and when I would come back five hours later, he would still be in the room with no changed diaper and crying. I would ask her what she was doing, and she would just yell at me and say ‘shut that thing up.’”
Police believe Johnson was driving a white 1995 Oldsmobile Delta-88 with Arizona license plate AGZ4214. She is currently being extradited from Florida to Tempe, Ariz.

Anyone with information regarding Gabriel or his whereabouts is urged to call Tempe Police at 480-350-8311 or Silent Witness at 480-948-6377.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2010, 08:06:05 PM »

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Tempe-PD-Mother-in-custody-baby-still-missing/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx
Set Text Size Small   Set Text Size Medium   Set Text Size Large   Set Text Size X-Large
Tempe PD: Mother in custody, baby still missing after 9 days
   Reported by: MaryEllen Resendez
Email: mresendez@abc15.com
Reported by: Katie Fisher
Last Update: 6:00 pm
TEMPE, AZ -- The father of a Tempe infant missing for more than a week says he still believes his son is alive, despite threats from the boy's mother.

Tempe police spokesperson Molly Enright said the boy's 23-year-old mother, Elizabeth Johnson, was being sought in connection with a custodial interference case, and was located in Florida last week.

Tempe police Sgt. Steve Carbajal said Johnson left Arizona with her 8-month-old son Gabriel on December 18.

"Everybody knew where she was and that was OK," Carbajal said. "She just wanted to get away for a while and then these series of events happened where it was a concern for the father that she would not show up for a hearing. His fears were confirmed."

Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, was awarded sole custody of the infant when Elizabeth did not show up in court on December 28.

According to officials, McQueary earlier reported that he had received threats from Johnson.

In a press conference Monday, McQueary said he received several text messages from Gabriel's mother saying she had killed the child.

But McQueary says he believes Gabriel is still alive, considering he and Johnson were last seen at a park near Six Flags in San Antonio, Texas on December 26 -- after McQueary received the threatening messages.

On December 29th, Johnson was found and arrested at a Youth Hostel in Miami Beach, Florida.
Gabriel was not with her and detectives said she refuses to tell them where he is.

"She was confronted, arrested and interviewed exhaustively about the whereabouts of the child," said Wayne Jones, with Miami Beach Police.

"All we know at this point is Gabriel can be anywhere between San Antonio and Miami Beach," Tempe police say.

Carbajal confirmed Johnson has reportedly made threats to harm Gabriel, but says there is no evidence yet that the threats were carried out.

"Is she saying these things to hurt the father or would she actually hurt her own baby?" he said. "We don't know yet. We're hoping the baby is in good condition and will be returned safely."

Police are still looking for the vehicle Johnson was driving -- a white 1995 Oldsmobile Delta-88, with Arizona license plate AGZ4214.

Anyone with information as to the whereabouts of Gabriel Johnson is urged to contact the Tempe Police Department at 480-350-8311 or Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS (480-948-6377).

Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2010, 08:07:55 PM »

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149100
Court: Mom says she killed her missing baby
Comments 2 | Recommend 0

Mike Sakal, Tribune

January 4, 2010 - 3:24PM , updated: January 4, 2010 - 3:44PM

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2010, 10:17:54 PM »

Child Protective Services also has an open case against Johnson, investigating her for neglect of the child, according to the court document.

------------------------------------------------

I undersstand the father having to work, but why was she left unsupervised with Gabriel?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2010, 10:20:21 PM »

Search continues for missing boy

A recently arrested mother of a missing Arizona boy continued to refuse to speak with authorities Monday about her son who was last seen in San Antonio about a week ago, federal authorities said.

The mystery surrounding the disappearance of Gabriel Johnson, 8 months old, has garnered national headlines with authorities in three different states trying to piece together the movements of the boy's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, after she left Arizona with him on Dec. 18. Officials also are looking for Johnson's white, 1995 Oldsmobile Delta 88 with Arizona license plate AGZ4214.

“There's nothing new as far as locating Gabriel or (Johnson's) vehicle,” said Erik Vasys, an FBI spokesman. “She's still not cooperating.”

What authorities do know is that Johnson, 23, was in San Antonio from Dec. 20-27 and spent her time in two different hotels — HomeGate Studios and Suites on San Pedro Avenue and the Quality Inn and Suites Fiesta Park on Interstate 10.

The boy was last seen Dec. 26, authorities said, and Johnson left the city the next day.

After San Antonio, Johnson traveled to Miami Beach, Fla., where she was arrested on Dec. 30 on a felony custodial interference warrant.

The warrant was issued after Johnson failed to appear at a custody hearing in Maricopa County, Ariz., on Dec. 28. At the hearing, her custodial rights were revoked and full custody was given to Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, 25.

McQueary filed the petition for custody on Dec. 11, according to online records with the Maricopa County Superior Court.

And while McQueary was aware Johnson was out of town with Gabriel, his concern for his son's safety began when he received threats against the boy from Johnson, according to Tempe Police Sgt. Steve Carbajal.

In court documents, McQueary claimed Johnson told him via text and phone calls that the baby was dead, according to an online story in the East Valley Tribune, in Mesa, Ariz.

However, Carbajal said authorities are getting conflicting information.

“She did make threats to harm the child, but we're balancing that with information that she might try to give up the child or give the child up for adoption,” Carbajal said.

The East Valley Tribune also reported McQueary claimed Johnson was violent before and that Child Protective Services has an open case against Johnson to investigate alleged neglect.

Attempts to reach McQueary were not successful.

On his MySpace page, however, McQueary left a message for his son.

“Love ya gab we'll find you buddy.”

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/80670312.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2010, 11:29:05 PM »

Police continue to search for missing baby; two different stories emerge
by Amanda Stanzilis, KENS 5

Posted on January 4, 2010 at 10:11 PM

It's turning into a case of he said, she said. But in the end, a baby is missing that police say could be anywhere from San Antonio to  Miami Beach, Florida.

Police say 23 year old Elizabeth Johnson left Tempe, Arizona on December 19th with her son Gabriel. Gabriel was last seen alive the day after Christmas at Six Flags Fiesta Texas in San Antonio.

Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, says the day Elizabeth left she told him, "There's no way in hell you're ever seeing your son again."

McQueary says soon after Gabriel was born, they had discussed giving him up for adoption. But he thought the conversation had been dropped. He says, "Then all of a sudden, it was a big surprise to me. She wanted me to sign adoption papers, and I said no."

A family with the last name of Smith has come forward claiming Elizabeth had already contacted them about adopting Gabriel. They said they agreed. They've even shown the paperwork that they signed along with Elizabeth. But McQueary refused to sign, and soon after was when Elizabeth took off.

The Smith family has come forward claiming Elizabeth was afraid of McQueary. The Smiths claim that McQueary was the one who threatened to hurt Elizabeth and Gabriel. They also claim that Elizabeth is willing to go to jail in order to protect her son.

McQueary believes the Smiths are in on the kidnapping plot. He says he also believes his baby is still alive.

Anyone in San Antonio with any information is asked to call the local FBI hotline at 225-6741.

http://www.kens5.com/news/Police-continue-to-search-for-missing-baby-two-different-stories-emerge-80675672.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2010, 11:54:32 PM »

Tammifay who did the fox interview that she was the intended adoptive Mom has  her myspace under Tammi Peters Smith

http://www.myspace.com/tammifay

A message she left on a frieds Myspace. 
http://www.myspace.com/bodaciousbridgett

Tammifay's business

Healing Water's Health and Wellness Clinic
Colon Hydro Thereapy is for Everyone!

www.healingwatersaz.com/

Myspace
http://www.myspace.com/healingwaterscolonics

I really think the redheaded girl in the pictures with Gabriel is Tammifay's if you look at this:

Aug. 4, 2008 at 7:48 PM

Who am I...... 
by tammifay Hi, my name is Tammi Fay Peters Smith. I'm from Phoenix, AZ.   I got married at 16 years of age to escape a horrific childhood.  On my journey into adulthood I found myself...
gave birth 2-3, 3-step and 1 adopted! 
Current Mood: Caring 
Thought Bubble: "Live your life as if it is your last day here o..."

I'm a happily married mother of 3,3 and 1 adopted. Wanting to adopt one more!  I love and honor God first and foremost.  I volunteer in Africa, and I am a Naturopathic Practitioner specializing in Gastrointestinal disorders.  I'm here to help if you need me!

http://www.cafemom.com/home/tammifay

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: January 04, 2010, 11:59:34 PM »

Video of Elizabeth's court appearance as well as a clip of Gabriel's father Logan at the press conference.  She clearly has an attitude when walking into court.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Father-of-missing-baby-reveals-his-side-of-story-in-hopes-of-finding-son-80676437.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2010, 12:15:59 AM »

Tammyfay Smith is saying she met Elizabeth in an airport.

She says she met them 8 months ago (If true Gabriel would have been weeks if not days old)

Last month Elizabeth called Tammifay and signed over temporary guardianship of Gabriel to Tammifay and Gabriel moved in with the Smith's (explains the pictures of Gabriel with the redhead girl who is identified in the video)

Dec 18 Elizabeth shows up and said she was taking Gabriel to see his father but she went to San Antonio instead.

If what Tammifay is saying is true she is not the Aunt as some rumours are claiming.  She sure put a lot of faith that Elizabeth was telling her the truth.  Think she figured it our when Elizabeth said she was taking Gabriel to see Logan and ended up in TX?

Is it legal that temp custody be given to a 3rd party without the father signing?

Family with temporary custody of missing child speaks to 3TV
TEMPE - A kidnapper or a desperate mom? It all depends on who you ask. The Smith family was hoping to adopt 8-month-old Gabrielle and are optimistic his mom was just doing what she thought best for the boy.

Kristine Harrington spoke with the Smith family about the situation and the missing boy.

And also Gabriel's biological* father is speaking publicly and pleading for his son's safe return.

If you have any information about this case, please call police or Silent Witness at 480-WIT-NESS.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Family-with-temporary-custody-80661277.html

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2010, 12:23:17 AM »

So Tammifay is a professional enima giver
she met a girl in a airport and the  conversation goes to adoption immediately
Tammifay talks some serious smack about Gabriel's dad Logan

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.