April 25, 2024, 08:46:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 526034 times)
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #660 on: January 08, 2010, 03:19:16 PM »

Yep, as you gave me one with mentioning looking for Baez.  But in seriousness.....  I am hoping Gab is safe and will be found soon.   I would hate to see another child harmed.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: January 08, 2010, 03:20:56 PM »

The new house is only in Tammi's name. 

http://www.maricopa.gov/Assessor/GIS/Map.html

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #662 on: January 08, 2010, 03:24:26 PM »

Northern - the order that you posted is a standard order that is entered to be followed until a trial. It is normally entered after a father files for paternity to be determined. The interesting thing in it is that it showed that mom was on public assistance. Wonder what the file on that shows.  The order certainly does not show that mom has custody as NG and the Smiths tried to say. Rather it says that they have joint custody with a rotating physical custody set up.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: January 08, 2010, 03:24:48 PM »

Yep, as you gave me one with mentioning looking for Baez.  But in seriousness.....  I am hoping Gab is safe and will be found soon.   I would hate to see another child harmed.

Police keep saying they have indications that he is and I am praying they find him very soon.  I want to come to this board and see that he has been found!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: January 08, 2010, 03:28:48 PM »

Northern - the order that you posted is a standard order that is entered to be followed until a trial. It is normally entered after a father files for paternity to be determined. The interesting thing in it is that it showed that mom was on public assistance. Wonder what the file on that shows.  The order certainly does not show that mom has custody as NG and the Smiths tried to say. Rather it says that they have joint custody with a rotating physical custody set up.

Is it normal that a father would have to prove paternity or is this only the case if the mother claims that he is not the father or has not listed him on the child's birth cert?  Can you please also explain what the  Motion for Pre-Decree Temporary Order without Notice for Child Custody is?  That was filed Dec 14 and this Paternity Judgement seems to be filed as a result.   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: January 08, 2010, 03:34:15 PM »

Police Ask for Public’s Help in Locating Missing Arizona Baby

Phoenix, AZ—The investigation into the disapearance of ‘Baby Gabriel’ is widening…police in Arizona are now calling a couple who wanted to adopt the baby…persons of interest.

Sgt. Steve Carbajal, Tempe (Arizona) Police Department: “There’s information that they might not be telling us everything.“

Jack and Terri Smith say that while they were likely the last people to see him, they do not know his whereabouts, and are ready and willing to cooperate with police.

Jack Smith, person of interest: “There’s an enormous about of peace in the truth, and we’ve been truthful.“

The mother…now in custody…has offered few clues to help find him.

The baby’s father says this bizarre and tragic mystery is a product of his girlfriend’s rage.

Logan McQuery says Elizabeth Johnson left Arizona with their child, Gabriel, when he refused to sign papers allowing her to put the baby up for adoption.

With a court granting him legal custody of Gabriel, McQuery says he then started getting horrifying text messages from Elizabeth, now on the run with the baby.

Logan McQuery, Gabriel’s father: “She basically said, ‘there is no way in #### you will ever see your son, again.‘ She put in the text, ‘I killed him.‘“

Elizabeth was discovered, then arrested, in Florida, for interfering with a child custody order…but there was no sign of Gabriel.

To detectives, Elizabeth denied harming the baby, saying her threats were meant only to hurt her boyfriend…and said she gave the 8-month-old to a random couple she met in a Texas park.

But, Elizabeth Johnson’s father says he believes she knows exactly who has the child…whom she may be still trying to hide.

Bob Johnson, Gabriel’s grandfather: “I think it’s in San Antonio, in somebody else’s house, and she just ain’t givin’ it up.“

Police say they believe Gabriel is alive and well…and are pleading with the anyone who has him to just turn him over to authorities.

http://www2.wjbf.com/jbf/news/national/article/police_ask_for_publics_help_in_locating_missing_arizona_baby/49816/
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #666 on: January 08, 2010, 03:39:17 PM »

Is it normal that a father would have to prove paternity or is this only the case if the mother claims that he is not the father or has not listed him on the child's birth cert?  Can you please also explain what the  Motion for Pre-Decree Temporary Order without Notice for Child Custody is?  That was filed Dec 14 and this Paternity Judgement seems to be filed as a result.   

I am not a lawyer but I play one online

What I think this means is ; This is what we are going to set up since he is the dad but you idiots haven't got to court yet to hash out the terms so in the meantime she gets him M-W and you get him T-S and if you all never go to formally set it up He gets rotating Christmases.  And this was set up because the pat tests determined he was the dad and he has rights effectively immediately even though they are not formalized........ thats what I am getting out of it.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #667 on: January 08, 2010, 03:46:14 PM »

What I think this means is ; This is what we are going to set up since he is the dad but you idiots haven't got to court yet to hash out the terms so in the meantime she gets him M-W and you get him T-S and if you all never go to formally set it up He gets rotating Christmases.  And this was set up because the pat tests determined he was the dad and he has rights effectively immediately even though they are not formalized........ thats what I am getting out of it.

Basically. Normally there are two ways to be determined to be daddy (out side of marriage that is) - one is to sign something at birth to have your name put on the birth cert - then you have to go to the court to get visitation, second is to go to court later and prove by DNA that you are daddy then the court will set visitation.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #668 on: January 08, 2010, 03:54:47 PM »

Basically. Normally there are two ways to be determined to be daddy (out side of marriage that is) - one is to sign something at birth to have your name put on the birth cert - then you have to go to the court to get visitation, second is to go to court later and prove by DNA that you are daddy then the court will set visitation.

Yes I agree. I am thinking that his name was not put on the birth certificate because she wanted to get all the benefits she could from the State of Arizona, and he went along with it for the very same reason, not realizing that when you fall out of love it becomes a whole new ballgame. So then he had to have a pat test done to verify he was indeed the father. Just my guess....
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #669 on: January 08, 2010, 03:55:20 PM »

Northern, a page or two back you posted a deed and a forfeiture . My brain just ain't registering today. Is that the deed for there house? And is the second one  them signing the house back over to original owners? Help I am lost

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: January 08, 2010, 03:58:12 PM »

It's beginning to look like the Smith's have a monopoly on unofficial documents.

God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: January 08, 2010, 04:02:11 PM »

http://www2.wjbf.com/jbf/news/national/article/police_ask_for_publics_help_in_locating_missing_arizona_baby/49816/
Police Ask for Public’s Help in Locating Missing Arizona Baby

ABC News
Published: January 8, 2010
Phoenix, AZ—The investigation into the disapearance of ‘Baby Gabriel’ is widening…police in Arizona are now calling a couple who wanted to adopt the baby…persons of interest.

Sgt. Steve Carbajal, Tempe (Arizona) Police Department: “There’s information that they might not be telling us everything.“

Jack and Terri Smith say that while they were likely the last people to see him, they do not know his whereabouts, and are ready and willing to cooperate with police.

Jack Smith, person of interest: “There’s an enormous about of peace in the truth, and we’ve been truthful.“

The mother…now in custody…has offered few clues to help find him.

The baby’s father says this bizarre and tragic mystery is a product of his girlfriend’s rage.

Logan McQuery says Elizabeth Johnson left Arizona with their child, Gabriel, when he refused to sign papers allowing her to put the baby up for adoption.

With a court granting him legal custody of Gabriel, McQuery says he then started getting horrifying text messages from Elizabeth, now on the run with the baby.

Logan McQuery, Gabriel’s father: “She basically said, ‘there is no way in #### you will ever see your son, again.‘ She put in the text, ‘I killed him.‘“
Elizabeth was discovered, then arrested, in Florida, for interfering with a child custody order…but there was no sign of Gabriel.

To detectives, Elizabeth denied harming the baby, saying her threats were meant only to hurt her boyfriend…and said she gave the 8-month-old to a random couple she met in a Texas park.

But, Elizabeth Johnson’s father says he believes she knows exactly who has the child…whom she may be still trying to hide.

Bob Johnson, Gabriel’s grandfather: “I think it’s in San Antonio, in somebody else’s house, and she just ain’t givin’ it up.“

Police say they believe Gabriel is alive and well…and are pleading with the anyone who has him to just turn him over to authorities.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: January 08, 2010, 04:07:36 PM »

Northern, a page or two back you posted a deed and a forfeiture . My brain just ain't registering today. Is that the deed for there house? And is the second one  them signing the house back over to original owners? Help I am lost

yes.  They bought it then gave it back.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: January 08, 2010, 04:13:28 PM »

Leticia Lance is on HLN right now.

She said that the Smiths got their wish today and have been taken in for a polygraph this afternoon. ( so we can expect to see them all over the news this evening) 

Smiths are saying there was no pressure on their part to have Logan sign adoption papers . 

Grandpa Bob says EJ was not cut out to be a mother and adoption would be a good thing. 

After getting out of Fostercare EJ lived with her father in Arizona, then went to Boston to live with another Grandparent.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: January 08, 2010, 04:14:05 PM »

Ok...Thanks, that is what I thought it meant. Just not processing things to well today. Hummmmmm could be why she deleted those pics of the house yesterday on myspace.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: January 08, 2010, 04:16:25 PM »

Oh that should be interesting, let's see if they pass them. I sent in a question to the news that you posted a couple of pages back..

God Bless!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #676 on: January 08, 2010, 04:30:11 PM »

Does anyone know if Elizabeth was familiar with what Casey Anthony has done?

Her grandfather had said she was very internet wise, and I believe the PD on NG grace said something similar.  Yesterday one of the reports said she may be trying to cover her tracks on the net. 

Are you thinking she heading to Miami to get ahold of Baez or share a bag of cheesie puffs with Casey to get some tips or copycat?

I am not sure what to think of any of this. Usually I immediately think a missing child is dead, but I just don't know with this case. Perhaps the Enema givers have the baby. No one has searched their home, eh?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: January 08, 2010, 04:30:50 PM »

Oh that should be interesting, let's see if they pass them. I sent in a question to the news that you posted a couple of pages back..

I sent in a few as well.  Lets see how investigative they are in their reporting.  Both are taking polys so it should be interesting how long it takes them to come out and scream "we passed".
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: January 08, 2010, 04:32:14 PM »

Does anyone know if Elizabeth was familiar with what Casey Anthony has done?

Her grandfather had said she was very internet wise, and I believe the PD on NG grace said something similar.  Yesterday one of the reports said she may be trying to cover her tracks on the net. 

Are you thinking she heading to Miami to get ahold of Baez or share a bag of cheesie puffs with Casey to get some tips or copycat?

I am not sure what to think of any of this. Usually I immediately think a missing child is dead, but I just don't know with this case. Perhaps the Enema givers have the baby. No one has searched their home, eh?

Their home was searched.
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: January 08, 2010, 04:38:17 PM »

i am wondering if enema womans mother is still alive.... if so where she might live...

the apple does not fall far from the tree as we all know especially in the Ant's family tree

i am wondering about her mothers movements and poss bank account transactions, more interstingly does she live in TN, they have alot of ties there.... pos sighting in Nashville, and someone could have very easily drove and met her in TX to throw suspision off..... just thinking here i am prolly wayyyy off
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.