April 19, 2024, 05:35:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 525523 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: January 08, 2010, 08:46:00 PM »

My post went poof . When caller asked why they attacked Logan Tammi looked pizzed.  Jack said all they have is the facts that EJ went to every parenting class and all of Gabriel's immunization where up to date. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #741 on: January 08, 2010, 08:48:27 PM »

Since I don't know much about this kind of thing, if Gabriel is in Mexico, what are the chances of him being found and brought back here?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: January 08, 2010, 08:48:50 PM »

Last know whereabouts are from her cell phone pings heading towards the Mexican border.  Tammi says it was on Dec 27th.  That is the day that EJ said her cell was going dead and would not talk to Tammi.  Tammi said she went two hours south and then back up to San Antonio to catch a bus.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: January 08, 2010, 08:49:37 PM »

Last know whereabouts are from her cell phone pings heading towards the Mexican border.  Tammi says it was on Dec 27th.  That is the day that EJ said her cell was going dead and would not talk to Tammi.  Tammi said she went two hours south and then back up to San Antonio to catch a bus.
So the baby could very well be in Mexico?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: January 08, 2010, 08:56:07 PM »

Tammi-FB about underground message on her wall .  Tammi  says she felt and was  threatened by Logan.  Tammi wrote that to make sure Logan  knew they were not interested in Gabriel anymore.  EJ was to go to a place for abused mothers.  EJ had mentioned to Tammi that it was a domestic violence shelter and EJ had used the word underground.  EJ told Tammi she found a adomestic violence shelter but did not say it was in San Antonio. 

Wasn't EJ the one charged with the domestic abuse? or accused of it. Why did she feel she had to go to another state to go in a shelter. This makes no sense at all.

Yes.  Logan even had a restraining order against her that he had taken off as EJ was playing nice and then she trashed the apartment again including windows and TV.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: January 08, 2010, 08:58:41 PM »

Since I don't know much about this kind of thing, if Gabriel is in Mexico, what are the chances of him being found and brought back here?

I would think very slim.  Edward is the expert on this he would be the one to ask. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #746 on: January 08, 2010, 08:59:26 PM »

Homepage / Nashville NewsE-Mail Alerts | RSS8:56pm | January 8, 2010

Nashville Tie Explored In Missing Baby Case
2 Tenn. Connections Lead FBI Agents To Focus On Nashville
Reported By Deanna Lambert

POSTED: 6:15 pm CST January 8, 2010
UPDATED: 7:53 pm CST January 8, 2010

snip...

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- A nationwide search for a missing baby has sent agents to Nashville. The FBI has been trying to determine if the 8-month-old baby boy, named Gabriel Johnson, could have been in the city at some point.

Arizona Case May Have Tie To Nashville 

On Thursday authorities in Tempe, Ariz., said a couple who used to live and work in middle Tennessee may know something more about the child.

The couple have said they wanted to adopt the child and spent significant time getting to know the baby, even taking pictures with Gabriel and their own 4-year-old daughter in their home.

Police said Gabriel Johnson was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, Dec. 26 in San Antonio. Four days later, Elizabeth was arrested in Miami, Fla., for failing to show up at a custody hearing in Arizona.

Gabriel was nowhere to be found.

Police later recovered the 23-year-old mother's car with a baby seat in the back outside a hotel.

The day after Johnson was arrested in Florida, FBI agents in Nashville were called.

“We were called by FBI agents in Miami and asked to check out an address here in Nashville," said Keith Moses, assistant special agent in charge. "We went and knocked on the door, interviewed occupants and, at this point, were unable to locate the child.”

Tempe police are now focusing on Tammi and Jack Smith.

In 2004, Tammi opened her first colon hydrotherapy clinic, "Healing Waters," on Central Court in Hermitage. Three years later, she sold it and moved back home to Arizona. Her former business is now called "Cleansing Concepts" and is owned by a woman who used to work with Smith.

Channel 4 spoke with that woman by phone. She said she's shocked to hear Smith and her husband have been named persons of interests in the case. She also said she just spoke with Tammi about a week ago and she knew she was trying to adopt.

Police in Tempe, Ariz., are focusing on the Smiths because they believe the couple know more about the baby's whereabouts than they are saying.

Authorities in Tennessee will continue to help.

“We've found no indication that Gabriel has been in the area, but because of the two ties we have with Elizabeth Johnson and Tammi Smith, obviously we're going to make sure every stone is uncovered that we can to find this boy,” said Moses.

The FBI could not elaborate on where the house was it searched or how the occupants knew Johnson.

As for the baby's father, Logan McQueary, he's the one who first reported his son missing to police. Authorities believe the child is alive.

The Smiths have cooperated with police and said they have nothing to hide.

If you think you have seen Gabriel Johnson, you're asked to call the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST OR 1-800-843-5678.
Copyright 2010 by WSMV.com. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Got a story idea? E-mail newstips to news@wsmv.com or call the newsroom 24/7 at 615-353-2231.

News headlines on WSMV sponsored by:   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: January 08, 2010, 09:04:48 PM »

If the "underground" is legit and ... their motivation for taking Gabriel under under their care  was to protect him from what they were led to believe was an unsafe environment ... I somehow believe he will be returned.  With all the publicity exposing Elizabeth's lies ... I am concerned it hasn't happened yet.

Could it be that Elizabeth's separation from Gabriel was meant to be temporary ... a separation that would allow her to obtain new identification and rejoin him?  However ... the  apprehension that was not anticipated took place.  Is she now just waiting it out in jail until a release can be obtained and ... than she will hook up with the "underground" and be reunited with her son.

Elizabeth Morgan's story is a must read.

Janet

++++++++

BOB JOHNSON

Johnson's Grandfather Thinks She's Lying
UPDATED: 11:22 am MST January 7, 2010

"She had this cockamamie idea that she was going to change her Social Security number and name and his Social Security number and name and run forever," Bob Johnson said.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22168065/detail.html

TAMMI SMITH

NANCY GRACE
New Developments in Missing Baby Gabriel Case
Aired January 6, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: The Smiths believe the baby is safe and that his mother, now behind bars, will never say where.

T. SMITH: She loved that baby enough that I believe, I believe, that she would probably stay in jail the rest of her life to make sure he was safe from the person that she wants to keep him from.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/06/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: January 08, 2010, 09:11:45 PM »

I would think very slim.  Edward is the expert on this he would be the one to ask. 

I left Edward a message on Amber's thread.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: January 08, 2010, 09:12:07 PM »

I left Edward a message on Amber's thread.
Thank-you
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: January 08, 2010, 09:41:38 PM »

The arrest documents indicated that the last known cell ping was from Victoria TX heading to the Mexican border. 

The three routes that came up show it is a 3hour drive one way regardless of which way she went.  EJ was seen on the  Motel 6 video at approx 11:45 on Dec 27th so that means that she would have to leave Victoria TX at around 8:00am.

Gabriel was last seen on Dec 26th at Raymond Russel Park in San Antonio where EJ says she met the mystery couple wife named Cheryl.  EJ also claimed she stayed with this mystery couple for 3 days but that does not fit into the timeline unless it was before this sighting.

It would take 3 hours to get to Victoria TX so if she went on Dec 27 and turned back around to catch her bus she would have had to leave SA before 5:00am.  I am thinking she went to the park to meet up with someone on Dec 26th.  They gave her a location to go to in Mexico/Victoria that day and she drove to Victoria on the 26th after her park sighting.  Court documents show her heading toward the Mexican border.  It takes 17 minutes to get to the Mexican border from Victoria.  She unofficially checked out of her hotel on Dec 27th.  I am thinking after she was done at the border on the 26th she drove back to San Antonio without Gabriel, stayed one more night at her hotel, then drove to the Hotel 6 to ditch the car and catch her bus. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: January 08, 2010, 09:50:59 PM »

So are you thinking she met someone in the park, and they told her to head towards Victoria, and there she handed the baby off to someone? I keep going back and forth with this, one moment I feel she handed the baby over, the next I think she killed the baby. I'm concerned about a postpartum depressed woman off her meds  And if she handed the baby over, someone, somewhere is going to notice a couple with a baby, who didn't have one before. I suppose for awhile they can say they adopted him, but eventually a doctor or a neighbor/family member is going to become suspicious. One other thing that is bothering me, when you do this baby brokering thing, how does one know the couple have good intentions and really want a baby, and not some other motive....you don't.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #752 on: January 08, 2010, 10:05:02 PM »

Northern I see where you are coming from....but one more question....If she was only in Texas for 5 days.spent 3 of them at this Cheryl place, why 2 different hotels? Do we know how many nights she was suppose to have stayed at the hotels?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: January 08, 2010, 10:05:08 PM »

So are you thinking she met someone in the park, and they told her to head towards Victoria, and there she handed the baby off to someone? I keep going back and forth with this, one moment I feel she handed the baby over, the next I think she killed the baby. I'm concerned about a postpartum depressed woman off her meds  And if she handed the baby over, someone, somewhere is going to notice a couple with a baby, who didn't have one before. I suppose for awhile they can say they adopted him, but eventually a doctor or a neighbor/family member is going to become suspicious. One other thing that is bothering me, when you do this baby brokering thing, how does one know the couple have good intentions and really want a baby, and not some other motive....you don't.

I cannot see her driving 3 hours one way and 3 hours back for no real purpose.  She had to go there for a reason and by all accounts she was not the "mother" figure. I do not see her taking Gabriel to a park for Gabriel.   If she left Gabriel in the same spot that Logan kissed him goodbye in the morning till he got home from work at night with no diaper change or bottle, why would she take Gabriel  to a park other than a reason for her. If she did harm Gabriel after being sighted in the park there are closer places she could have disposed of Gabriel  then driving 3 hours and heading toward Mexico and then 3 hours back.  Round trip she would have to be driving for 6 hours.  To me the only thing that makes sense is that she drove to Victoria for a purpose and Gabriel was the key to that purpose. This whole multi-state trip was about ensuring that Logan never saw Gabriel again.  The park sighting was to meet someone or pick up something, which  then told her to go somewhere toward the Mexican border by Victoria with a live Gabriel or was the key to something  (map, directions, keyword....etc.) that she needed to take with her to Victoria.  All JMO
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #754 on: January 08, 2010, 10:06:42 PM »

Well that was two questions, I am sure the cops know where she stayed and how long, just wondering if that has been released. Like all of her stories, this does not add up

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: January 08, 2010, 10:07:03 PM »

I think Northern Rose may be on to something.  Only I believe the separate was suppose to be temporary.  Please read my last post.

I am about to watch Nancy Grace again ... on the little TV in the bedroom.  I hope I do not fall asleep.  Hubby claims one NG in an evening is enough and the History Channel is where it is at on the large screen TV.  I will not complain.  I pick my battles.

Later, Janet
7:05 PM PT   

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: January 08, 2010, 10:07:08 PM »

Northern I see where you are coming from....but one more question....If she was only in Texas for 5 days.spent 3 of them at this Cheryl place, why 2 different hotels? Do we know how many nights she was suppose to have stayed at the hotels?

3 nights in one, 2 nights in the other, unofficially checked out of both.  The 3 day stay with Cheryl is a crock of sh*t IMO.  There is no time in the timeline to fit that in unless it was at the very beginning of her roadtrip.   
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: January 08, 2010, 10:07:10 PM »

Northern Rose....regarding the time from Victoria, Tx to the Mexican border....I think it might be more like 3 hours, but could be wrong...going from memory as I
drove that route.  The Gulf of Mexico is close to Victoria.

Thanks for all you are doing.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: January 08, 2010, 10:07:13 PM »

NRCG...when I listened to the interview EJ  did by phone with the reporter from jail....that he was adopted....now why would she say that if she supposedly gave him away...adoption would mean papers in my mind, so I think she had a slip of the tongue when she said this knowing he was given to someone else such as a babybroker to be adopted.....did what I just wrote make sense I wish someone elese would relisten and see they get the same.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: January 08, 2010, 10:08:28 PM »

Northern Rose....regarding the time from Victoria, Tx to the Mexican border....I think it might be more like 3 hours, but could be wrong...going from memory as I
drove that route.  The Gulf of Mexico is close to Victoria.

Thanks for all you are doing.

I may have looked at the state border and not the Mexican border.  Thanks!  I will look at that again. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.